Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 03:12 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by occultation
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 03:08 PM
Feathers and Wax Make of...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:03 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by constellation
Today 03:03 PM

Old May 15th, 2017, 07:19 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Deputy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post

~~
| Name: |
Stormkit Stormpaw Stormheart

| Gender: |
female

| Age: |
She is the age of Halestar

| Personality: |

Positive:
she has always been very courageous and determined. She can make the best of any situation and is will help of needed. Stormheart wants cats to believe in one another instead of turning on each other. Her kind heart and opened mind makes it easy for any cat to be calm around her and strives on happiness and joy and loves making others laugh. She is trust worthy in all ways possible and is a leaning post for any cat. Stormheart is supportive to her clan and is like a cheerleader.

Negatives:
Her kind heart is also her greatest weakness as others have tried to desieve her. Stormheart can also get aggavated quite easily, resulting in a sharp attitude or snapping. She dislikes complainers and will generally lash out on someone with things like ''No one asked for your thoughts'' or ''Your opinion isnt needed'' but that is rare. She doesnt like the Dusk Syndicate one bit and wants to destroy the murderouse cats once and for all.

| Appearance: |
Large maine-coon like cat with a long fluffy coat. She has large blue eyes that seem to brighten with her milky white face and brown pelt. She has one white paw and one brown paw. She has a small scar above her left eye that was there from the last battle. She has a large build and looks rather muscular for her size.

| Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: |
Stormheart is her sister and would never do anything to betray or hurt her. She wants to help her sister in all ways she can, and is honest and can keep a secret and would be there through thick and thin. Stormheart wants to see her sister be a successful leader and will do anything to see it happen.

| Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): |
Before Halestorms Coalition, she ran off to try and find her. Along the way she met a tom named Cloud. She had a bit of a romantic interest in him but she pushed all those thoughts away. When she left the and came back with Halestar she brought along green cough and refused to tell anyone. Her sickness would spread and she would think she has failed her sister and her clan with not trying to stop it before it got worse. Now she is stuck between two toms she loves, and her apprentice pushes her to fall in love with the one tom but she loves the other. As time goes on she realizes Halestar's paranoia and begins to worry. She wants Halestar to trust her just as she would, but it irritates Stormheart.

| Other: |
The storm may hail!
~~
Edited~

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old May 15th, 2017, 07:20 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

@Jingle
How old is Halestar. I need to put it on Character Site :3

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old May 15th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

@Jingle
Name:
Shadowstorm
Personality:
[ Aggressive | Territorial | Adventurous | Evil Passion | Caring | Understanding | Exigent ]

Under the fluffy, soft exterior are these traits:
Shadowstorm is Aggressive and Territorial, the traits of a tomcat, not an "elegant" she-cat like her. Oh no. She is NOT elegant. If she gets mad enough, it'll turn from high-level arguing to straight-up teeth and claws! Along with her aggressiveness is her territorial trait. Everyone would fairly say it definitely comes in handy on border patrols and fighting for ShadowClan's territory! But it's not just helpful to ShadowClan, it's helpful to anyone she loves/cares deeply about!
..But she's also Adventurous! Any chance she gets, she'll go out of camp and explore! If she's already been there, she'll go there just for memories, especially if it reminds her of her first outing with Pinelark before they become official mates. When her kits are old enough, she even plans on adventuring with them, and bringing them to those places, in hopes that when she..goes.. her kits will remember her that way--as an outstanding mother, not a horrible one.
Okay, okay. Enough of the "sweetsy" act. Yes, Shadowstorm can be sweet, but only towards her kits and mate. She's much more. This dark grey fluffy she-cat has an Evil Passion. During battle, she has a passion for ripping off limbs of her opponent, and hearing the sound of her opponent's crackling bones and screech of pain.
Don't OVERestimate her just quite yet... Shadowstorm is also caring and understanding when it comes to kits or apprentices. If they're just playing or messing around and accidentally bump into her, she won't take it in any offense, and she'll just tell them to be more careful or they might bump into someone that will take it into offense, then she'll carry on with her day or evening.
Wow. This is just switching back and forth, isn't it. Yes, she's caring and understanding, but when it comes to Elders and Warriors acting a fool, you'll see she's intensely Exigent, or one with intensely high-expectations. She'll shout and--being larger than the warriors--tend to scare the pelt off their bodies.
Appearance:
Shadowstorm is a dark grey, fluffy she-cat with black spots over her back, and a long stripe down her tail, horizontally. Her eyes are a deep sea blue.
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?:
Yes, yes, Shadowstorm can be very aggressive, but that's only when needed. Other than that, she's very caring, and she loves to chill around.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault):
Wait, are we even doing this anymore? If so, her paranoia. She has kits she likes to check up on, and a mate she enjoys spending time with, so maybe she thinks she's using her kits and mate as an excuse to make evil plans.
Other:
The Storm May Hail!
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; May 16th, 2017 at 04:15 PM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 08:21 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Name: Fogtuft

Personality:
Fog is pretty friendly towards most cats. She's a tough one who's been through a lot as a kit, but seems to always pull herself through. She can be a bit forgetful at times, but knows she has to get something done and will usually get a friend to remind her. She takes pride in everything she does, though doesn't rub it in, and isn't one to give in too easily. Her two siblings are favored by both parents, so can get pretty jealous at times, which makes her more distant from her family. This also causes her to want more attention, since she didn't get much from her parents. But she makes friends pretty easily and is very extroverted. She's also very protective of cats close to her, not being afraid to do some pretty crazy things for when it comes to keeping them safe. She's the kind of cat to grow on someone and die for them five seconds after she met them, being able to read cats easily and being able to tell if they're ‘worthy of her love’. She speaks her mind often, and doesn't usually care what others think. She stands strong in times of need, having well stamina not only in the battlefield. She also stands up for what she believes in. She is a little bit of a ‘pun master’ but can be responsible, calm, and start to get serious when appropriate, especially when loved ones/clanmates are in danger.

Appearance:
Fog is a pretty simple she-cat. Her fur color mostly consists of a pure white. On her face and ears are faded silvery gray markings. On her legs and tail, there are barely visible. She is an average sized cat, but is a bit slim. She has pale blue eyes that slowly grow a little darker around her pupils, which are often in slits. She has a light pink nose, a thin cotton candy color, and small whiskers. Her tail is long, and her fur gets a little more poofy around the end compared to her shorter fur that's grown along the rest of her body. Her claws and teeth are sharp yet small small, and pearly white.

Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?:
She's the kind of cat who's easy to get to know, who is quite open to others actually. She tells her secrets and most can't help but share theirs. She's got everyone's back and will help any cat in need, though won't grow on them if it'll mean leaving or betraying her clan. She's not the kind to betray easily, and certainly doesn't look like it. She'll stick to what she's born to, always. She always does her best to win over others and their trust.

Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): I don't believe we should be filling out this part since it's for the permanent dep, but her own paranoia.

Other: Wip || I might think of plot ideas if you'd like :0

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]

Last edited by bright !; May 15th, 2017 at 08:21 PM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 08:45 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Name: witheredclaw
Personality: she is very antisocial, and enjoys it this way. She feels as if she can't trust the clan, and would serve it in silence, as she sees this as a better option. Anyone that would speak to her or socialize with her, they are more likely to be pushed away or ignored the thought of a cat trying to be a friend or mate if her's just to be in a higher level of fame disgusts her and judges cats automatically that try to talk to her, and keep them away from herself. Although, those who leave her, and only speaks of business to her are the cats that she could let in her small bubble.
Appearance: grey tabby with scars down her back and cross her face. A torn left ear as well as blue eyes.
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: she may be quiet, but is loyal and serves her clan well. A fight till the end for it is not a problem.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): because she's so quiet, they may think of her as a cat that might plan something in the future.
Other: apprentice is icepaw
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:21 PM
mapless wanderer

Name
Blackwing
[Black- / His black base coat] [-wing / The wing-shaped white markings on his side and how he is typically quiet as a gentle wingbeat]
39 moons (I usually age him once every three weeks, I've had him for a while)
Personality
[Type - INFP]
Traits
Fearful; Brave; Quiet; Gentle;
Shy; Loyal; Merciful; Anti-violent
Hopeful; Openminded; Kind; Humble

Overview
Black is a quiet little soul, avoidig the spot light so much that it's a wonder that any of his skills are noticed. He is gentle and tries not to upset others, and afraid of nearly everything violent, and yet he doesn't show this if he can avoid it. Despite his shyness, he is remarkably brave. Brave isnt not being afraid it's when you keep going even though every instinct is screaming for you to turn around, to run, to hide, to escape a situation. He feels that was constantly, and yet he still does his job as a warrior despite it. The sight of blood makes him want to drop to the ground sobbing, but he has fought before to protect his Clan which he so dearly loves. He thinks himself a coward at the times fear is to great and he cannot do anything, but even he has found ways to push through his utter panic, especially when there is good reason to be afraid. He flinches at a quick motion and jumps at a sudden sound, but he refuses to turn and run. He is the kind of cat to balance out hostility, hating to fight unless absolutely positively necessary for a common cause that benefits those who it is his duty to protect, one of the main reasons he did not refuse to fight the tyrany of Blazingnight in the ShadowClan liberation, though he does prefer negotiation to all-out war. He does poorly in social situations, but can make up for this with his caution and he has good intentions. He is a caring, fatherly cat, with instincts so top-notch that sometimes the slightest danger can terrify him, though he fights not to show it--hard. Sometimes he even argues with himself mentally on whether or not to flee a situation, though, to his great credit, the last time he has actually run was when he was a young warrior. He finds nature a soothing thing and prefers peaceful walks in the territory to the warriors' den, but in the end, he works hard for his Clan, fighting even himself to be a great warrior for it and to hold it up before it crumbles into sand. He knows it takes more than two paws to hold up the world, but he also knows he isn't the only one trying to salvage some goodness and tht his paws might tip the balance for the better. He feels a fierce, sibling-like love for every cat in his Clan, and, like a big brother, despite being afraid of being noticed, tries to protect and nurture his Clanmates.
Appearance
Base coat ;; Tar black
Marking color(s) ;; White
Marking(s) ;; White ears, a white tail tip, and almost wing-shaped markings on his sides which may also be considered the shapes of leaves
Eye color ;; Yellow amber, flecked with darker and lighter yellow
Nose Color ;; Pink
Pawpad Color ;; Pink
Height ;; 6 3/4 inches (slightly below average)
Refference Image ;; [Refference] Apologies for it being an unpolished rough sketch, I did it in five minutes
Why Should Hale Trust Them?
They are very hard working and have fought countless times, mainly in verbal negotiation, to be the greatest warrior they physically can and then some, because he knows that ShadowClan needs a cat strong enough to overcome their own self, and as an attempt to start the change Blackwing has become the change he so desperately wants to see. This is fairly noticable, and if you were to somehow overlook this, it still would be difficult to ignore Blackwing's constant efforts to support his Clan, and he has never commited an act of treason against his Clan--the Clan he beieves in, not when it was taken over by the Evil Era leader. They are often trying to hide their achievements, but it doesn't take a genius to realize that he is a brave and trustworthy cat.
Reason for Downfall
N/A
Drive to be Deputy
Blackwing wants to build a stronger Clan, not particularly to be deputy--in fact, he might wih to reject the offer, but if he is selected, despite not wanting the role he would accept it as he would see it as his responsibility. It would intimidate him to be a deputy, but he at the same time wants to be deputy to help rebuild ShadowClan, even though it's been moons since the dark Era.
Other
The storm may hail over Maryland which would be mildly unpleasant
His apprentice died/went inactive a while ago, I hope you don't mind the added section

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; May 16th, 2017 at 06:49 PM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Name
Spidervenom

Personality
Spidervenom was mature from a young age, he often dwelled on thoughts warriors and senior warriors may not have even focused on. He is introverted and withdrawn from most. He questioned almost everything. Like if and when the clans would end, what would happen when there were no cats to remember the starclan cats above. He mainly focused on the what if and rarely focused on the positive things to be thought about. Without rushing into anything he is laid back and will try to figure out what the problem was before rushing into things. He was always by himself, though he was content with being alone. He didn't focus on being the best warrior the fastest runner or most excellent hunter, he rather focused on mind brilliance. With so much time on his paws to focus on his own mind he was able to develope smarts. Even though he was smart he still kept it to himself. With his lack of contact with other cats his age, he started to sit in the elders den more often and started to enjoy the companionship. He didn't 'waste' his time with cats his age who where too hot headed to let go of a dare. Meaning he has a hard time connecting to others, he can't really understand emotion which also means when picked on he can stand it. Being the smart cookie he is he doesn't mind being called names or being picked on by others because he can stand it. Or just dosnt understand why. Rye paw is loyal to his friends which honeslty he doesn't have many, he could open up with the right encouragement. He has lots of self doubts which make him sometimes depressed. The Tom is surprisingly loyal. If he does happen to find friends his age he is able to stick with them even through the toughest of times. He is easily devoted to sticking with someone that he often gets over defensive when they move onto someone else more sociable. He than gets... Depressed. Who knew! Despite his loyalty and defensive loyalty he is mainly withdrawn from all social contact other than elders and wise elder warriors. He is selectively sarcastic. Meaning he can be sarcastic around 50% of the time and the other 50% he isn't talking. Which means he's always being sarcastic or just ignoring everybody. [ Not really of course. He may be not sarcastic but slightly salty sometimes. Like 15% ] despite his salty, sarcastic, loyal, defensive self he has good intentions. It may not seem like it from his overall personality so far but he is actually very devoted to the well being of Shadowclan. He fought for Shadowclan during the liberation for starclan of course but was more focused on saving his clanmates rather than the belief. He would rather sacrifice beliefs than lives. [spare me I'm getting off track] he enjoys seeing Shadowclan grow in power and success, to prosper. Like himself he enjoys bettering what he can where he can including the members of his clan, this often leads to him being bossy and over bearing. This is a snooty sort leadership which is apparent in times of struggle.

Appearance
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...61ba5e1c78.jpg

Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?

Other
The storm may hail
Would it be ok to alter the tryout? I mean for the "trust" question due to the plot being cut short? I mean I can change the question back. @Jingle

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; May 15th, 2017 at 10:26 PM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:30 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post

Name
Spidervenom

Personality
Spidervenom was mature from a young age, he often dwelled on thoughts warriors and senior warriors may not have even focused on. He is introverted and withdrawn from most. He questioned almost everything. Like if and when the clans would end, what would happen when there were no cats to remember the starclan cats above. He mainly focused on the what if and rarely focused on the positive things to be thought about. Without rushing into anything he is laid back and will try to figure out what the problem was before rushing into things. He was always by himself, though he was content with being alone. He didn't focus on being the best warrior the fastest runner or most excellent hunter, he rather focused on mind brilliance. With so much time on his paws to focus on his own mind he was able to develope smarts. Even though he was smart he still kept it to himself. With his lack of contact with other cats his age, he started to sit in the elders den more often and started to enjoy the companionship. He didn't 'waste' his time with cats his age who where too hot headed to let go of a dare. Meaning he has a hard time connecting to others, he can't really understand emotion which also means when picked on he can stand it. Being the smart cookie he is he doesn't mind being called names or being picked on by others because he can stand it. Or just dosnt understand why. Rye paw is loyal to his friends which honeslty he doesn't have many, he could open up with the right encouragement. He has lots of self doubts which make him sometimes depressed. The Tom is surprisingly loyal. If he does happen to find friends his age he is able to stick with them even through the toughest of times. He is easily devoted to sticking with someone that he often gets over defensive when they move onto someone else more sociable. He than gets... Depressed. Who knew! Despite his loyalty and defensive loyalty he is mainly withdrawn from all social contact other than elders and wise elder warriors. He is selectively sarcastic. Meaning he can be sarcastic around 50% of the time and the other 50% he isn't talking. Which means he's always being sarcastic or just ignoring everybody. [ Not really of course. He may be not sarcastic but slightly salty sometimes. Like 15% ] despite his salty, sarcastic, loyal, defensive self he has good intentions. It may not seem like it from his overall personality so far but he is actually very devoted to the well being of Shadowclan. He fought for Shadowclan during the liberation for starclan of course but was more focused on saving his clanmates rather than the belief. He would rather sacrifice beliefs than lives. [spare me I'm getting off track] he enjoys seeing Shadowclan grow in power and success, to prosper. Like himself he enjoys bettering what he can where he can including the members of his clan, this often leads to him being bossy and over bearing. This is a snooty sort leadership which is apparent in times of struggle.

Appearance
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...61ba5e1c78.jpg

Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?

Other
The storm may hail
Would it be ok to alter the tryout? I mean for the "trust" question due to the plot being cut short? I mean I can change the question back. @Jingle

Oh yes that is fine!!

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old May 15th, 2017, 10:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Awesome! Thanks <3
@Jingle

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 16th, 2017, 12:59 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Oh, gracious I'm cutting it close aren't I?
and I answered all because I didn't know if you still wanted those filled out or not /v\" even though this is a form for permanent deputy.
Name: Pufftuft
Appearance: Pufftuft is a ebony colored tom with different whisks of darker grey congregated near his neck, paws, and flank. He has light, stone grey splotches on his paws, chest, ears, and tail tip with stunning aqua green eyes that are always gleaming with joy. He is a small, lengthy tom, but is of average height. His fur is short, wiery and yet strangely soft.
Personality: Pufftuft is an incredibly cheery and energenic tom, always finding a way to have fun during any chore and assignment. He always has a skip in his step and always wishes for others to be just as joyful as him. He's always on the hunt for new friends and for new ways to make the others around him laugh, even if it costs him his pride. He cares deeply for those who have entered his life and can be serious in very important moments. Although it doesn't seem like he takes anything seriously he only acts mature when it is absolutely needed. Pufftuft has a very strong sense of aesthetic feel and believes that everyone and everything is positively beautiful, and often goes around telling others that. Although he loves to be in the spotlight to russel up a few laughs he knows its not all about him, he is very observant and is sensitive of others emotions, finding it very easy to read the 'vibes' coming off other cats. He is very happy and willing to provide others with good advice and emotional support. Although if he himself is faced with a problem he would much rather avoid it all together than face it head on, even though he scolds other's for doing so.
Why should Halestorm trust them?: Even though he's very cheery and optimistic he's a very sound and logical thinker, always giving rational advice to those who ask. He's incredibly loyal and would do anything to keep his clanmates safe and sound, as well as joyous and cheerfull.
Reason For Downfall[Halestorm's Paranoia]: His sister, Cloverwhisker, was previous deputy so that could cloud the leaders judgement on him based off of her thoughts about his sister. It could also seem as though he doesn't take his job seriously, although he really does, and could believe that he's purposefully trying to weaken the clan.
Other: The storm may hail

Last edited by Starfall; May 16th, 2017 at 01:01 AM.