Today 06:10 AM

Old December 20th, 2019, 11:52 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Wow, battle training so soon after hunting practice, this is pretty great! Moonpaw loved having her own mentor, even if he was a grump. But at least he didn't have to train any other apprentices, and could focus solely on her and her training. Like how mentors and apprentices were supposed to be. She'd hated having to be juggled around by multiple warriors, and thankfully Flintstar had finally assigned Moonpaw her own mentor.
"So, Buckbranch appointed battle training, huh? Guess that's a pretty big deal." She titled her head back and gave Songthorn a smirk, letting him know she was joking around. She knew of the clan's opinion on Buckyboy there, and it wasn't a good one. She'd been there to witness his traitorous attitude as well, and had seen how mad Flintstar had gotten towards him. Yet now the two seemed like... Well Flintstar seemed like the dad to a son who was trying to redeem himself. But Moonpaw didn't want to have a bad opinion towards the leader. She liked him, he was funny, and he also was the one who accepted her into the clan. So she owed her trust and loyalty. Not Buckyboy though. He didn't deserve her respect.

@hxneysuckle
Songthorn lead Moonpaw to the training cave, his eyes shining with annoyance. He snorted as she spoke, lips pulled into a frown. "That flea-brained traitor has no reason being deputy. There are many more candidates than someone who has blatantly stated his want to betray the Clan, and was being guarded in the time before he was promoted. A simple little walk through the territory isn't going to make me suddenly trust him, no matter what Flintstar says happened on that trip." He rolled his eyes and huffed. "He can do all he wants to prove himself. Buckbranch will never be a deputy in my eyes. Now come on, we need to train. I'm not in the mood to talk about this." His tail flicked and he spun around, looking at his apprentice with bored green eyes. "What do you want to work on first, attack or defense?"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 20th, 2019, 12:32 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Solemn evenings like these, the wind was at its highest. A whistling tone as it ripped through the barren branches of a scorched and dry territory. It’s ashen and decayed bark flaking off with each gust, trickling through the carcass of something long dead. The moon was half lidded with dark foreboding clouds yet shone so brightly, the snow mirroring its bright face and lighting up the dark territory when on a leaf-bare night you often wouldn’t see a few fox lengths ahead of you. It was strange the kind of glow the forest was at now, it was unnatural in a sense. Uncomfortable. Purple purple and even blue painted the scene before him- and for some reason he wondered why perhaps more prey wasn’t out. The small rodents would benefit from the high visibility, then again perhaps the owl would have an advantage. He wondered then what it felt like to fly, to have sharp and keen eyes like an owl or any bird of prey.

His thought was briefly interrupted by another gust of wind causing him to teeter on his toes. Something no petty wind could’ve done to such a massive cat. He wouldn’t get any hunting done tonight. He wouldn’t have been able to keep his balance while stalking. He flicked at ear dismissively and trudged through the snow in the direction he had come, feet falling into the path he’d carved through the snow earlier that night. Not caring to conceal himself in secrecy, no cat would be out tonight. Or so he’d think.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 20th, 2019, 12:57 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@damaatsii

"Yes of course, the bigger the prey, the better for our clan." Cherrybubble agreed, glancing back once at Ashstorm before she had ducked out and into the territory. Now that they were out here, Cherrybubble could feel the cold starting to press in on her even more. In camp, they had the wall that kept most of the wind out, as well as the dens that took up space, and many cats that mingled about quite often. So it was natural that the camp always felt warmer than the wide, expansive territory. Especially since a lot of the pines that usually stood throughout the winter had burnt down in the fire during leaf-fall. The black-and-white she-cat picked up her pace a little, flicking her tail towards Ashstorm. "Let's pick up the pace a bit until we're near the twolegplace." She meowed, nose twitching against the cold air.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 20th, 2019, 01:06 PM

My Mood: Tired

"I would offer you some of my fur if it were possible," Ashstorm said as they slip out into the cold. His heart sank a little as he looked over the charred trunks that were still standing and the empty patches of land that had once been so lush with life. The fire that had ravaged the territory was still fresh in everyone's minds, at least to an extent. It was hard to forget something so close to home.

He continued trotting next to Cherrybubble. Speed wasn't his greatest strength, but he had a decent amount of stamina. As long as Cherrybubble didn't make the choice to just... take off, he would be able to keep up with her. Of course, the patched she-cat would do whatever she wanted. No cat in Thunderclan had ever accused her of being retiring or shy, that was for certain.

Ashstorm hopped over a fallen branch, his pelt prickling with the memory of the accident that had left him scarred. If it was from a battle or natural disaster, he wouldn't feel so stupid about it. Falling from a tree when trying to catch a fat squirrel and landing on some rocks? That was nothing to be proud of. He had miscalculated. All he could hope now was that he was a better cat because of it.

@RedHead
Old December 20th, 2019, 04:30 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Cherrybubble took a moment to glance over the tom's pelt after his comment, a smirk playing on her maw. "Yeah, looks like you have plenty to spare fluffy." She remarked, flicking him with her thin tail in a playful manner. "I would take you up on that, again, if it were possible." Unlike most of her short-furred clanmembers, Cherrybubble didn't grow a winter coat when it got cold. Her fur was always short, but she got by alright. Her constant moving around certainly helped to keep her warm.
She hopped over the branch beside Ashstorm, her paws landing solidly on the other side. Here, she took a moment to pause and sniff the air, glancing around to judge how close they were to the twolegplace. Let's see... there's that stump over there... "We're pretty close. We can probably start looking for prey about now." She glanced over to Ashstorm as she said this, ears flicking to keep the tips from growing too cold.

@damaatsii

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 20th, 2019, 08:03 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Following the scent of her apprentice, Tallmarsh made her way to the place they'd decided to meet up. Between her teeth was a few stems with yellow flowers on the end. She'd spotted a small patch of dandelion along the way and had grabbed it--she used dandelion a lot, plus she could teach Irispaw what this was. The scents around her were masked by the bitter scent of the herbs she held. The small gray apprentice came into view up ahead, and the dark tabby waved her tail in greeting. She trotted over and set the herb down. She was twitched with hidden excitement. This would be their first true training session, and she was ready. She'd already decided where she would take Irispaw. She knew the best places to look for herbs, and she hoped that the fire hadn't destroyed all of their resources. "You ready?" she asked.

Irispaw wriggled for a bit longer, ears tilting up hopefully as her mentor waded through the undergrowth. She sighed in relief. I know I'm being impatient, but I really can't wait! She cried to her demons, trying not to let her fear get a hold of her. She jolted up, gazing at Tallmarsh, "Hi, Tallmarsh!" Then letting her orbs drop, she reached up with her neck to see the bundle of yellow and green she was carrying. What's that? She stepped forwards, sniffing at the plant. It smelt...? She could have sworn she'd seen it around somewhere, but then again, she could just be tricking herself. "Is this a herb? It smells...nice?" She had always associated herbs with bitter taste and smell, although this one didn't smell too bad. "What is it?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 20th, 2019, 09:40 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

Irispaw wriggled for a bit longer, ears tilting up hopefully as her mentor waded through the undergrowth. She sighed in relief. I know I'm being impatient, but I really can't wait! She cried to her demons, trying not to let her fear get a hold of her. She jolted up, gazing at Tallmarsh, "Hi, Tallmarsh!" Then letting her orbs drop, she reached up with her neck to see the bundle of yellow and green she was carrying. What's that? She stepped forwards, sniffing at the plant. It smelt...? She could have sworn she'd seen it around somewhere, but then again, she could just be tricking herself. "Is this a herb? It smells...nice?" She had always associated herbs with bitter taste and smell, although this one didn't smell too bad. "What is it?"
The corner of Tallmarsh's mouth quirked in a hint of a smile at her apprentice's impatience. "This is dandelion. It's used to numb wounds. I use it a lot, so I'm very happy I found some along the way here," she explained. She brushed the stems into a closer pile with one paw. "This is easily confused with colts foot, but colts foot has a much stronger and different smell." She nudged the pile towards her apprentice. "Familiarize yourself with the smell. The two main ways we find herbs are by our sight and our scent," she instructed. Once she'd finished her pre-mini-lesson, the two would head towards the Thunderpath and Two-Leg Place. They would be leaving ThunderClan territory, which might not be the best idea since this was Irispaw's first herb patrol, but leaf-bare was upon them and Tallmarsh needed to be prepared for the possibility of whitecough or greencough.
Old December 21st, 2019, 04:24 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@caswshay617

Cranerose shifted her paws once again until she waited for Sharpclaw just outside the camp. I never even got to say if I could come or not! Well, she could, and even if she didn't, she'd make time, but that was irrelevant!

A familiar pelt caught her eye, and she saw Sharpclaw sitting and waiting for her at another side of the camp. Cranerose perked up. She quickly cleaned herself before trotting to meet him. "Sharpclaw, over here!" she called she approached him from the side. "Wow, to think we didn't see each other. I was waiting for you too, just at the other side." She looked up and froze as she met his dazzling eyes.

Please click my eggs!

Old December 21st, 2019, 07:55 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
The corner of Tallmarsh's mouth quirked in a hint of a smile at her apprentice's impatience. "This is dandelion. It's used to numb wounds. I use it a lot, so I'm very happy I found some along the way here," she explained. She brushed the stems into a closer pile with one paw. "This is easily confused with colts foot, but colts foot has a much stronger and different smell." She nudged the pile towards her apprentice. "Familiarize yourself with the smell. The two main ways we find herbs are by our sight and our scent," she instructed. Once she'd finished her pre-mini-lesson, the two would head towards the Thunderpath and Two-Leg Place. They would be leaving ThunderClan territory, which might not be the best idea since this was Irispaw's first herb patrol, but leaf-bare was upon them and Tallmarsh needed to be prepared for the possibility of whitecough or greencough.

Irispaw have a small 'oooo... ' of awe. She couldn't believe that this tiny plant could do so much! It would definitely be handy to help others cats- she remembered seeing a few injured or sick cats as a kit, including... She shook her head. Lets not think about that. She sniffed the bundle, noting its tangy and slightly mellow scent. She sneezed, the aroma climbing into her nostrils.
"You said that it gets confused with coltsfoot. What's that?" She asked curiously. This was her first herb, and she realized that with pride. She felt the small but if information slide into her head, and she stored it someplace safe. She's need it, after all. She thought for a monent. "Does dandelion taste nice?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 21st, 2019, 08:19 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
He shrugged. "You can. Doesn't bother me one bit." He watched her, ready to quickly dodge or dart out of the way if he had to.

Nodding, Blossomclaw padded around Adderfrost, crouched down as she prepared to pounce. Pausing for a moment, she tried to fake him out by glancing off for a moment as if she heard something. Hoping he had looked, she did a side jump and pounced from the side. Please don't miss, please don't miss, please don't miss!

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.