catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

She/her - 8 moons
Short grey molly with a darker stripe and amber eyes
The collector - Heightened perception (smell) - Hulk SMASH

"Midnightpath!! yay!"
Pigeonpaw's cry joined in with her clanmates' celebration of the fresh warrior, but she couldn't keep her thoughts from wandering to what her own warrior ceremony would be like. She already had basically all of the training that she needed to, but was pretty young to be made a warrior. Still though, like what would her warrior name be like?

Dawnstar continued with some reassingements, and even Yelly got another thing to take care of. Then there were a few newcomers, but when looking around, Pigeonpaw could only spot the former Riverclanner. She wanted to make sure to meet the new apprentice soon though!
Open

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old July 30th, 2024, 09:33 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

◇ Flashpaw
◇ The Lost Melody ◇
Purrks: The Collector

The eyes. Midnightpaw had conquered the eyes. Their deathly stare. Had changed them from bad to good, dark to light. Flashpaw wished she could do that. But she couldn't, she didn't have the ability, didn't habe the happiness. Cinderpaw shifted closer to her, and Flaahpaw accepted the comfort. Accepted the alarm, the stare. The rigidness. Flashpaw felt a burst of gratitude. In a silent show of this, she attempted to wrap her tail around the black felines haunches from where she sat. There was no show of care in The Lost Melody's appearance when she would felt her tail against her friends amputated hind leg. She waited a moment to react, then began to call out Midnightpath's name."Midnightpath..! M-Midnightpath!" She chanted along with everyone else. But the cheering died down as reassignments were given.

Lostspark. Flashpaw was with Lostspark. The gray enforcer had taught her some basic fighting before. The ginger tabby remembered that. She also didn't forget she was so close to Silverlark. It was like a punch in the gut to hear he was replaced. A pain in her belly to know she wouldn't see him again and he left her alone. Left her down here. She wanted to see him and she missed him so badly that it made her head spin. But she had to be a warrior. She had to. Cinderpaw had Rookfire. If it was up to Flashpaw she wouldn't wouldn't chosen the former Riverclanner. She didn't trust him. Not yet. It didn't matter how quickly he graduated and became an enforcer. She didn't trust him. But she shoved those thoughts away with brute force. It was nice, that Cinderpaw didn't walk away. Didn't leave her alone. It helped the scarred tabby feel a little better. Lostspark came first, then rookfire. Flashpaw gave her new mentor a miniscule smile, as her throat felt strangled and words didn't want to come out. But she couldn't help her smile, as she did trust Lostspark and had a feeling that she wasn't just selected at random. It melted the lump preventing her voice from coming out. Finally, her throat was clear and she could speak.

"H-Hello. I-I dont ha-ave m-much training left b-but I'm exc-cited to f-finish w-with you." She mewed quietly, politely. Next Rookfire approached Cinderpaw. Flashpaw shifted her tail from if it was around her friend back around her own paws. Lostspark didn't even say hello to Cinderpaw, and as odd as that was she hadnt really expected it. Rookfire's compliment felt slightly alarming, as though it was perfectly fine to kill cats. But Flashpaw herself didn't feel bad about it, so she pushed the thought away and nodded. "Th-Thank you.. I-I was j-just acting on ad-drenaline. I d-didnt r-really think about i-it." The Lost Melody mewed earnestly, green hues meeting his for a moment. She glanced at Cinderpaw. In her mind she pleaded; "that's your daughter, thats your apprentice. Don't leave her out of this, she needs attention too." But she didnt want to seem rude so the scarred molly didn't mention it other than that one look at her black and white Friend. She offered her a little smile before turning back to

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old July 30th, 2024, 10:01 AM
crisis averted

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

grousepaw found himself seated in his usual spot, slightly off center and at the back of the crowd, tail curled neatly around himself.

"midnightpath!" he rose his voice with the chanting, amber eyes glittering. midnightpaw was one of the cats he didn't quite get along with (and stars, were there many). not that he had any strong feelings on her. congrats on becoming another brick in the wall, he supposed. if she wanted to dedicate her life to the futile spiral of the clan, good on her. he'd smile and laugh with her, as long as she wasn't out for his throat.

plus, midnightpath was a pretty sick name.

as the cheering died down, reassignments were given, and grouse listened keenly. his gaze flickered to flashpaw. he had treated her, and even knowing that already, the concept of an attempt on her life left a sour taste in the back of his throat. how could someone try to kill an apprentice? a clanmate? he could understand going for the throat of a warmongerer or someone a threat to the whole clan. . . but a kid? how vile can you be.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old July 30th, 2024, 10:05 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

She/her - 7 moons
Lean, brown molly with dark orange spots, lighter belly, and green eyes
Dreamwalker

Green eyes studied Dawnstar from where Adderpaw (she tasted the name... and she found herself liking it) had settled down at the edge of the gathered crowd. They were a strange bunch, but she would be one of them now.

It seemed like what she was not witnessing were those apprentice and warrior ceremonies she'd been told about, and she had to admit... that there was a strange tingle in her chest as Dawnstar roared Midnightpath's name. So that was a warrior ceremony. Much more glorious than the apprentice ceremonies had been, but of course it would be harder to earn as well. She would have her name shouted out like that once she had proved herself.

Some reassignments, then the newcomers, Adderpaw among them, but also Foxfury who she'd already run into, as well as someone named Springbrust from another clan. Both of them were old enough to be warriors, but Adderpaw's ears pricked up at the mention of her and her mentor. Hawkbite. Not a name that had been mentioned to her prior to this, and while Adderpaw followed the leader's gaze towards the general direction of her new mentor, she couldn't be sure who exactly it was.

@SuspiciousMindz
Super open to anyone who wants to interact with or just take note of her <3
looking forward to getting her more active

Hawkbite listened to the announcement, his interest piqued moreso at Midnightpath's naming ceremony. He sat upwards, his gaze settling solely on the dark she-cat. His gaze was lit up and he followed suit in Dawnstar's chant. He made sure his calling was louder and more noticeable than most cats. He'd been watching and training Midnightpath for a majority of her apprenticeship and he was quite fond of the younger feline.

"MIDNIGHTPATH
MIDNIGHTPATH
MIDNIGHTPATH!!"

Then, the meeting continued and Hawkbite was listening to the reassignments. It got him thinking, he hadn't seen Brownpaw in a while. He'd have to go prying to see where she went off to. The last she'd seen her was on the patrol Eggpaw ran away in, and she was sick at the time. A sudden realization made his heart drop a bit. She couldn't be in the medicine cat den, could she? He didn't recall seeing her there when Fishkit was delivered. Oh, gosh. Did he lose another?!?

The panic was almost settling in when his name being called caught his attention. Green eyes sparking back to life from his deep thought, he shifted on his paws and tried to recall what Dawnstar had been talking about. An outsider joining, right? He was assigned an outsider, now named Adderpaw. Yes. That was correct. His eyes glanced over his shoulder to settle on the newest outsider to join, Adderpaw. Suppose he should greet her after the meeting, he wasn't going to get up and go over.

@Omari - Midnightpath mention

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 30th, 2024, 01:02 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Cinderpaw
~<>~
57/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Her mother came over first to greet Flashpaw, and Cinder couldn't help feeling a little relieved that Lostspark would be her friend's new mentor. She trusted her mother would be a good mentor - she'd been Rookfire's mentor after the enforcer relocated to ShadowClan, after all, and Rookfire was already exceptional in Cinderpaw's eyes.

Comforted that her mother would take good care of her friend, Cinderpaw disentangled herself from Flashpaw's side finally, first stepping forward to greet her mother with an attempt to touch her nose to the enforcer's shoulder, and then she turned to greet her mentor, blinking up at him.

"I'll do my best," she signs.

[ @Blaaze || @Rose || @alec ]
Old July 30th, 2024, 02:32 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Thinking

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

"Midnightpath!" Briarsplash cheered, joining her Clanmates in the symphony of yowls. It was always good to see ShadowClan getting new warriors, she mused, flexing her claws in and out of the dirt.

Then the reassignments, and outsiders... hmph. Briarsplash had been an outsider too, once; an unnamed, half-starved cat stumbling helplessly into the Clan... and they'd taken her in. She wasn't one to doubt other outsiders because of that, though the ex-RiverClan cat still made her a bit wary by default. Previous Clan loyalties could run deep... she'd have to watch them. At least Rookfire had proved himself by now.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old July 30th, 2024, 04:16 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Distracted

MINTPAW
// ShC // Apprentice // She/Her // 6 Moons //
// longhair Thai with green eyes //

“I got a question. Do you got an answer? I hope so. Even if you don’t I’m still askin’.” — Mintpaw

[ @Bean — Cinderpaw / @Luminous — Pigeonpaw // No need to reply if you don’t want to! // @Luna16 — Hemlockleaf ]
He answered ALL her questions! HE ANSWERED THEM ALL! I’VE GOT THE BEST MENTOR IN THE WORLD!!! Mintpaw beamed at Hemlockleaf. She had never met any cat who would answer all her questions before. he even answered the personal ones! This cat is my new favorite Clanmate. NOT EVEN DAWNSTAR answers all my questions! Mintpaw turned back to the ceremony, looking up at the Grimpeak. Midnightpaw stood there, in front of Dawnstar. Mintpaw wished she could be up there…becoming a warrior. wait. Am I serious? I just became an apprentice! as Dawnstar spoke the words that would secure Midnightpaw’s place as a ShadowClan warrior. That will be me. One day. SOON. Mint thought fiercely.

”.midnightpath! MidnightPATH! YAYYYY!!” Mintpaw cheered, bouncing up and down for the new warrior. what a pretty name! Mine will be… Mintleaf? Like my mentor? Mintswirl? Mintwish? Mint…mint…Yeah, I like Mintwish the best. Ooh. Cinderpaw got reassigned? That’s cool. ”Hey Cinderpaw! Did you make Lostspark so annoyed she had to get you reassigned?” she called jokingly, smiling so the cat knew she was just joking. Then Mintpaw turned to her mentor. ”okay so. Do we start tomorrow? If so that’s cool. I want to start tomorrow! I’ve been sooooo bored lately. Do you get bored? Or will I grow out of it? Do you think I’m annoying? Should I get set up in the apprentices’ den? Did you know I have two moms? One birth mother one actual mother. That means she really mothered me! Is your mother here? Can I meet her?”

Oh right. I want to ask pigeonpaw something. “Hey! Pigeonpaw! PIGEONPAW! I have a question. You got an answer? Even if you don’t, I’m still askin’. When I’m all grown and mature like you, wanna be friends?”

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; July 30th, 2024 at 04:21 PM.
Old July 30th, 2024, 04:18 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpath
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)
Midnightpath. Her warrior name was Midnightpath.

Dipping her head as Dawnstar lifted her muzzle to rest it between her ears, she felt as if her entire body was thrumming with newfound energy. That energy was just excitement, of course, with a hint of pride in herself at her accomplishments. Cheers of her name came soon after–most evidently that of Hawkbite–, and her green eyes raked over her clanmates, picking out those that she held closest to her heart…

It was a shame that she could not share this ceremony of hers with her brothers.

Brushing the thought away with a few blinks, she returned to a vacant space between some of her clanmates, taking the time to listen to the rest of the announcements that Dawnstar had to offer. During this time, much to her surprise, she was approached by–”Nightshiver!”

She couldn’t help but quietly blurt out the forever queen’s name, green eyes wide in surprise at her sudden appearance, suddenly feeling sheepish. When it came to Nightshiver, she was the first cat to come to mind whenever she thought of the concept of a mother… And, so, to receive such high praise from her, it was safe to say that it tugged at Midnightpath’s heartstrings.

Her eyes quickly became glossy with unshed tears, but it could easily be missed with how quickly the young warrior bunted her forehead against the older molly’s chest.

“Thank you… Thank you, Nightshiver.” The mention of her father was a sour topic, but it satisfied a part of her that she tried her best to keep hidden away. She was happy to know that someone was proud of her. Happy to know that someone thinks that she would have made her father proud.

Next thing she knew, a furious little ball of fluff had made herself apparent between herself and Nightshiver’s paws– “Oh! No, gosh, no–I… I did not intend to make your momma cry, I promise you that.”
[ @Estelle @Spider. ]
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit Seedkit
Old July 30th, 2024, 04:36 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post
MINTPAW
// ShC // Apprentice // She/Her // 6 Moons //
// longhair Thai with green eyes //

“I got a question. Do you got an answer? I hope so. Even if you don’t I’m still askin’.” — Mintpaw

[ @Bean — Cinderpaw / @Luminous — Pigeonpaw // No need to reply if you don’t want to! // @Luna16 — Hemlockleaf ]
He answered ALL her questions! HE ANSWERED THEM ALL! I’VE GOT THE BEST MENTOR IN THE WORLD!!! Mintpaw beamed at Hemlockleaf. She had never met any cat who would answer all her questions before. he even answered the personal ones! This cat is my new favorite Clanmate. NOT EVEN DAWNSTAR answers all my questions! Mintpaw turned back to the ceremony, looking up at the Grimpeak. Midnightpaw stood there, in front of Dawnstar. Mintpaw wished she could be up there…becoming a warrior. wait. Am I serious? I just became an apprentice! as Dawnstar spoke the words that would secure Midnightpaw’s place as a ShadowClan warrior. That will be me. One day. SOON. Mint thought fiercely.

”.midnightpath! MidnightPATH! YAYYYY!!” Mintpaw cheered, bouncing up and down for the new warrior. what a pretty name! Mine will be… Mintleaf? Like my mentor? Mintswirl? Mintwish? Mint…mint…Yeah, I like Mintwish the best. Ooh. Cinderpaw got reassigned? That’s cool. ”Hey Cinderpaw! Did you make Lostspark so annoyed she had to get you reassigned?” she called jokingly, smiling so the cat knew she was just joking. Then Mintpaw turned to her mentor. ”okay so. Do we start tomorrow? If so that’s cool. I want to start tomorrow! I’ve been sooooo bored lately. Do you get bored? Or will I grow out of it? Do you think I’m annoying? Should I get set up in the apprentices’ den? Did you know I have two moms? One birth mother one actual mother. That means she really mothered me! Is your mother here? Can I meet her?”

Oh right. I want to ask pigeonpaw something. “Hey! Pigeonpaw! PIGEONPAW! I have a question. You got an answer? Even if you don’t, I’m still askin’. When I’m all grown and mature like you, wanna be friends?”

Hemlockleaf l ShadowClan Warrior l he/him

Hemlockleaf couldn't help a small smile at Mintpaw, he admired her enthusiasm for life. While he imagined most just saw a hyper little scrap, he could see her potential. But she would need to learn self-control too, otherwise her curiosity could get her into trouble. Hmm...I will need to foster her desire for knowledge while also helping her learn some restraint. He mentally nodded at the thought, he could handle it.

He joined his voice with his clanmates when Midnightpath received their warrior name, and then blinked at Mintpaw as he was met with another flurry of questions. He chuckled. "We will start tomorrow." He reassured her. "Boredom is natural, I think everycat experiences it at some point. You don't so much as grow out of it as you learn to cope with it, or find a way to keep busy." He meowed thoughtfully, considering her next line of questions. "I did not know you had two moms. StarClan has blessed you." He paused before continuing, reluctant to answer the next few questions. "My mother is not here." He meowed simply, deciding it best not to dampen his apprentice's spirits with sadness. He gave his apprentice a gentle nudge towards her friends. "Go on and meet your denmates. We'll take a tour of the territory tomorrow." He meowed gently. "You'll need to pick out your nest tonight, don't forget." He touched Mintpaw's nose with the tip of his tail affectionately. "We'll be starting bright and early. So while I know it might be hard, you'll want to get some rest tonight."

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Hemlockleaf - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur - ThunderClan Warrior
Sunnystreak - ThunderClan Warrior
Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old July 30th, 2024, 06:25 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 5 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

"Midnightpath!!"

Mosquitokit's put a pause on his urgent discussion to crow the new warrior's name, honoring her moment. It's a good name...he wonders: the better the name, the better the warrior? No, something about that feels mean. Maybe Dawnstar just has good taste. Mosquitokit'll ponder that some other time.

He turns back to his friend, pushing a few breaths in and out emphatically while their leader carries on with reassignments. He's breathing! He's breathing. Good call on Wildpaw's part.

"Promise somethin'? Uh, sure. I mean maybe. Sorry, that sounded mean. Uhm. Promise what?" His voice is low, as non-disruptive a whisper as he can manage. He's intrigued, but a promise is a heavy thing. Mosquitokit's sure there are some he isn't strong enough to carry yet. He'll try, though; that's what you do for friends.

Another note to self is made about the newcomers to the clan. He would...love...to ask them questions. Mosquitokit inches back—Ravenheart is here, now, so he should probably give the two some time to uhmm. Be mentor and apprentice together. But he doesn't want to be rude to someone who's gonna be so important to his buddy so he offers Ravenheart a wide-eyed head bob of acknowledgement and some kind of stammered UmHi!, for good measure. Once he knows what promise he's got to make, he'll scoot.

@---Bluestar--- ; WILDPAW
@Rowlet ; RAVENHEART

gravelly waypoint