Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

LARKSWOOP
BEEFED UP TIER 3 [ ACTIVE ]
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3 [ ACTIVE ]
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY [ ACTIVE ]

A low growl made its presence known in Larkswoop's throat. Her tail tip twitched to-and-fro, irritation making her shoulder fur bristle. The warrior's annoyance was showing.

A thousand violent words in her throat, but Larkswoop forced them down with a heavy swallow, gritting her teeth as she replied in a low hiss. ''Wolfpaw, you are an apprentice. You are to respect your elders - Clanmates, at that - whether they are a warrior, queen, or older apprentice. Skunkridge is your mentor - do I need to take you to her?''

The warrior closed her eyes briefly, forcing down the anger that steadily grew inside her. ''You know what? Speaking with Spiderthroat - or Bumblestar - are always options, too,'' The twitching of her tail tip grew faster, the tabby's patience on the brink of snapping in two. ''Actually, I won't do any of my options at the moment. However, I will if I hear Silverpaw's name come out of your mouth, whether you mean it to be positive or negative. Do I make myself clear?''

She fixed a cold glare on Wolfpaw, green eyes glistening icily. Her voice was like venom, each word like a drop of poison coming out of her muzzle.

{ @Bean }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by isla; July 2nd, 2024 at 09:41 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 10:01 PM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Shocked

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Apprentice -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
Okay. That's it!! "SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!" He screamed, remaining unmoving from his spot. "SHUT THE HELL UP IDIOT. You have earned no respect from me, asshole. I don't give a damn about what you do, I am going to request to get a different mentor, and I know damn well that It's not going to be you. And you think I'm scared of your little threats. He nah! Shut up about Silverpaw. I don't wanna hear a damn thing about Silverpaw." at this rate, Wolfpaw might as well march over to bumblestar and tell her about larkswoop. He just wanted this idot away from him. He was already tired, and ahe ruined the happy mood that took the young apprentice hours to get.

The tiny tabby didn't want a single bit of this. And now Larkswoop was threatening hin from the sound of it. "If you don't want to be reported, then I suggest that you shut up about Silverpaw and get out of my sight. You ruined ny happy mood, and frankly I'm saving my calm for important cats. Spoiler alert, ya not one of them. So. Get. Out. Of. My. Sight," He hissed. Clawing the ground beneath his three paws. Stars, his head hurt. It was hard for wolfpaw to stand easily, his body shaking. He just wanted to curl up with mama and sleep. Alas, this dummy wouldn't let him do one of the two. Sleep. Oh how the apprentice yearned for sleep. But he won't be able to at this current moment sadly.

[ @isla - Wolf's words aren't my own ]

Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's current Medicine Cat

He has a Semi-Closed Den Policy

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 2nd, 2024, 10:16 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

LARKSWOOP
BEEFED UP TIER 3 [ ACTIVE ]
FLOCK TOGETHER TIER 3 [ ACTIVE ]
LYREBIRD'S LULLABY [ ACTIVE ]

''What the hell did you just say to me, kid?''

Larkswoop's voice was strained with a mixture of disbelief, horror, and fury. The Beefed Up ThunderClanner slowly got to her paws, tail tip flicking to-and-fro angrily. The warrior's shoulders hiked up, her muscles tensing beneath her tabby pelt.

''I don't ever want to see your pelt in my line of sight again.''

Truth be told, Wolfpaw's words hurt. The names... Idiot. Asshole. ''For the record, wasn't threatening you. Don't twist the words of others just because you're hurting.''

In a couple of swift movements, Larkswoop left the den, refusing to let her pain show until she had returned to the clearing.

{ @Bean }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old July 2nd, 2024, 10:26 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Yelling again. Bumblestar wasn't surprised to hear who it was from. The younger voice made sense - he'd already expressed his discontent - but Larkswoop's words made an irritated sigh puff from her nose. She was going to have to talk to her after she was done with Wolfpaw.

Without a word or a glance to the other warrior (there would be time for that later), Bumblestar slipped past her into the medicine den. "Wolfpaw." She glanced him over, noting the injury with a grimace. "Don't wanna take up anymore of your time, but I need to talk to you. You mind if I sit?"

[ @Bean ]
Old July 2nd, 2024, 10:35 PM
*confused bean noises*

- Wolfpaw -
FINALLY!! Wolfpaw let out a sigh as Larkswoop left the den, the apprentice collapsing to the ground. Why did a small argument take up so much of his energy?! Wolfpaw let a few tears stream out when another cat entered. "Larkswoop get tye he- oh, its you," he mumbled, realizing he almost insulted bumblestar (again). He really didn't look forward to getting chewed out again. Tears streamed down his eye as he adjusted himself, a small hiss of pain escaping his jaws when he moved his lower half. He stayed silent, not wanting to speak until his leader spoke. With his luck, he would end up in more trouble then before. " S-Sure. W-Whaddya need?" he asked, moving his tail to cover his stub as he normally does. It just felt weird having a stub, but sadly the apprentice would have it for as long as he lived.

[ @isla @dino. - Wolf's words aren't my own ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Old July 2nd, 2024, 10:53 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Ew, crying. Why was it that every time she needed to handle something emotionally charged, someone started crying? That wasn't her field of expertise. Drizzlecloud or Springlight or hell, even Mudhound would handle that a lot better.

Schooling her expression, Bumblestar sat down beside her and tucked her tail over her paws. "First off," she started with a snort, "ignore just about everything Larkswoop just told you. Far as I'm concerned, warriors are meant to earn the respect of the Clan's youth and you're not obligated to give it if you feel they don't deserve it. Larkswoop's not done a damn thing to deserve any of yours.

"Second, I'll be makin' sure you get in with Mudhound for your training. Sorry for my oversight; I wasn't notified about your injury. I can't be everywhere all at once, as much as I'd like to be. 'N while your frustration is valid-"
she gave him a sharp look "-I'd prefer you not to scream it in the middle of a meeting. It's disruptive at best, 'specially before ceremonies. My den's always open, or you can catch me right after a meeting's ended if it's that urgent. But screamin' doesn't help anyone, just makes things harder to corral."

There wasn't a punishment this time. Wolfpaw was just a kid, hardly out of the nursery, dealing with a traumatic injury someone his age shouldn't have to deal with. That being said... "If you're set on Mudhound, though, you're gonna be the one to tell Skunkridge you're making the change. I also want you to apologize to them for the outburst at the meeting. Understand me?"

[ @Bean ]
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:46 PM
*confused bean noises*

- Wolfpaw -
Wolfpaw stiffened once Bumblestar started speaking. Oh stars, he was not looking forward to getting ch- Wait bumble wasn't mad about Larkswoop?? Green hues widened, o course she lied!! He was right, she earned none of his respect!! A small smile crept on his maw, knowing that was one less thing he had to worry about. He nodded, thank stars. In all honesty, he didn't want to even give her another chance. That alone lost all chance that wolf had for her to gain respect.

And there it was, the meeting. The tabby braced himself for the scolding when Bumblestar kept her calm. Wait, he was getting assigned to Mudhound!? He lifted his head up, more tears now. Yet, the young tom kept quiet. He wouldn't dare interrupt Bumblestar again. So, all he had to do was tehh his me- former mentor and apologize? He already planned on doing the second so it works out!

Once the young tom was sure that Bumblestar was finished speaking did he speak up. "Wasn't planning on giving Larkswoop any respect. Do you know how long it took to get me happy only for them to come and scold and threaten me?! Yeah no, they are out if chances in my book. And, T-Thanks for giving me Mudhound. Means a lot, r-really," he stuttered, green eyes gleaming with joy. "M fine with that, I'll notify Skunkstripe after I take a much needed nap, I-If you're fine with that, of course. After lark, I just want some rest," he mewed, parting his jaws as a yawn escaped

[ @dino. - Wolf's words aren't my own ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Old July 4th, 2024, 07:46 AM

Bump Policy: whenever LOL
My Mood: Yeehaw

[ Leafspeckle ]
She padded into the Medicine Cat's den with a swollen belly. "Medicine cat...!" she yowled with pain in her voice.

(this is my first time roleplaying here so im so so so so so so sorry if im doing this wrong. my character is pregnant and the whole idea is that she doesnt know and shes about to find out )
Old July 10th, 2024, 12:04 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafpaw_21 View Post
[ Leafspeckle ]
She padded into the Medicine Cat's den with a swollen belly. "Medicine cat...!" she yowled with pain in her voice.

(this is my first time roleplaying here so im so so so so so so sorry if im doing this wrong. my character is pregnant and the whole idea is that she doesnt know and shes about to find out )

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
[ Typically you need to submit a form in this thread : Here ; but I can help you out with this one /w\
Also! Don't forget to submit your character to the Allegiances so they're not considered a stranger /w\ You can see how to do that Here ]

The deputy looked up from the stone shelf he was glaring at. Turning around to see a rather disgruntled warrior. "Ain't the medicine cat, but what do you need." he asked as he stood up and made his way to the molly.

She definitely looked pretty pregnant. But other than that no physical wounds he could see, nor loss of blood. Maybe just stomach pains?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 13th, 2024, 07:59 AM
Gettin' caught up w/ life

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Azaleaheart

As Azaleaheart Walked into the den, another spasm of pain gripped her belly. "Springlight?" She said.

@Starfall

PINTO BEAN has been captured...

Currently on Hiatus