Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:45 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:29 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:22 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Fish
Today 10:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 8th, 2017, 11:51 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"How about we check over the Riverclan border?" Goosegrumble hadn't been there in a while, and he had heard some gossip going around camp about Shadowclan having to evacuate in the night over to Riverclan. The tom wanted to see if that was true. He also didn't really want to go near the Thunderclan border, he'd been there enough in the past moon. Tensions were still high. Goosegrumble started heading for the exit, his furry tail waving behind him as he walked. He flicked his ears as a sign for her to follow him before diving through the bushes to exit.
Lilacstrike followed the tom, she was glad this tom didn't want to sit around and chit chat. He wanted to leave and get the patrol done, she had met too many cats that she almost had to physically push out the entrance of camp so they could move on to the patrol.

(Did you want to post first by the borders or me?)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old August 8th, 2017, 12:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Chanterellepaw purred, watching her sister and best friend talk.

Monarchpaw smiled, looking at him. "That's nice. So, umm..... What were you talking about with Chanterellepaw?" Monarch was smiling sweetly, trying to push the thoughts away. What if he likes Chanterelle? She's so much prettier... He's probably just talking to me in pity. She looked down at her paws and felt her ears and muzzle grow hot. She looked up slowly, hoping he didn't think she was weird.
Emeraldpaw smiled back, his tail curling around his paws. "Oh, she just needed advise, something about Thistlepaw." He replied truthfully, though not revealing every detail about it. She probably already knew because they were sisters. "She needed a bit of advice." He added, a grin on his face. He tilted his head slightly as she looked down at her paws, had he said something wrong? Or maybe she was as embarrassed as he was.
Old August 8th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Emeraldpaw smiled back, his tail curling around his paws. "Oh, she just needed advise, something about Thistlepaw." He replied truthfully, though not revealing every detail about it. She probably already knew because they were sisters. "She needed a bit of advice." He added, a grin on his face. He tilted his head slightly as she looked down at her paws, had he said something wrong? Or maybe she was as embarrassed as he was.
"Thistlepaw? She has been hanging around him lately." Monarchpaw listened to Emeraldpaw, letting out a small giggle when he repeated himself. She couldn't help but blush and smile, looking at him. "Its nice that you help her. I'm sure she appreciates it." The molly smiled as if to confirm what she said, dipping her head slightly.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 8th, 2017, 02:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Thistlepaw? She has been hanging around him lately." Monarchpaw listened to Emeraldpaw, letting out a small giggle when he repeated himself. She couldn't help but blush and smile, looking at him. "Its nice that you help her. I'm sure she appreciates it." The molly smiled as if to confirm what she said, dipping her head slightly.
"Yeah." He replied, chuckling. He'd seen the two around a lot now that he thought about it. Crud, I repeated advice two times.. well, can't change it now. Emeraldpaw thought with a little blush on his face from his mistake, but he calmed his nerves quickly. "It's what friends are for, anyways." He mewed, a little smile on his face.
Old August 8th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post

A grin formed on her face as he commented that the hares were just sleepy like she was in the mornings. It always made her happy when he mentioned little things about her that most cats didn't know. "Even if they were sleepy, it's amazing you caught so many." Everytime he tried to brush off how great he was, she would find a way to defend him and insist on his greatness.
The fact that Rookpatch was so willing to do so much for her warmed the she-cat's heart, and she found herself just staring at him with wide, amazed eyes. After a few moments she came to and shook her head. "No, no. You can't spoil me too much. It's tempting, but... I still have to do my part as a warrior, too." She smiled at her mate, giving his forehead a quick lick to show her affection.
When he confessed he loved her back, she almost tackled him right there, pure happiness pouring through her. Even though they've said it before, every time he said it, it was as if it were the first time. She found herself falling in love more and more each passing day, but to know he felt the same way enhanced how fast and hard she continued to fall.
"Oh, I had an interesting dream last night. It was kind of weird, but not quite." She knew Rookpatch would want to hear the story, so she started talking before he insisted she continue. "It was about us, but we were both really old and in the elders' den. We were telling this story to two kits, about a brave warrior that went on this adventure and left WindClan for a while, and when they returned they had saved this other cat from drowning, and they went on to become mates. But they were only together for a short while, because the cat ended up drowning in the same place they had saved their mate. After the story, the kits asked for another one about this warrior but we said that was for a later date. As the kits were leaving, they thanked us for telling them about their parent. And you said 'Our child deserves to be remembered by their kits."
Secretly Rookpatch knew that mentioning those little things could make her happy and that's why everyday, he tried to do so, so that he could at least see her smile once a day. Because her smile was like the sun, it filled him with warmth, it radiated happiness that he soaked up eagerly like a sponge with water.
The tom squirmed a bit in place as she reasserted that it was amazing how many he caught, deciding it wasn't worth it fighting back and instead nuzzling his nose onto the top of her head where he would give a tender lick, eyes closing momentarily with a smile before he would move his head back stating that if she should ever not want to take a morning patrol, he'd be more than willing to take it for her. His grass green eyes filled with nothing but warmth and love for the she-cat before him, his smile brightening to see the amazement that was on her face as he stated wholeheartedly that he'd be willing to do that for her. "I-I wi-hill-will spoil-oil you as m-much as y-you w-want me t-t-to my-hi love. {I will spoil you as much as you want me to my love.}" Replied the tom with a purr as his mate leaned her head up to give his forehead a lick.
After confessing their love to each other, Rookpatch would utter a soft yawn and lay his cheek in his mates paws, curling up against her and glancing his gaze up at her face as she started to tell him of her dream, curiosity sparked in his gaze. When she finished, he seemed to be in deep thought for a moment before he lifted his head with a tilt of his head.
"D-Do-o you-who t-t-think that... That-at's a.. A l-loo-hook into o-our...
Future-er.. T-That-hat we'll be.. Be grand-and-parents-grandparents? {Do you think that that's a look into our future, that we'll be grandparents?}
"
The thought excited him, the idea of raising a family with the love of his life, but it also kind of scared him. What if it was a prophecy? That one of their kits would die shortly after becoming a parent they drowned? Rookpatch didn't want that to happen and he could soon start to feel small fingers of fear tugging at his heart, also showing in his eyes.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 8th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Peachpaw's normally worn smile quickly faded from her face when she saw that this cat did not find it funny in the least. Now she felt even more sorry than she had before. She wasn't exactly fond of cats yelling at her, nor a cat disliking her. Yes she knew she couldn't please everyone, but she preferred it better if the ones who didn't like her just kept that to themselves instead of saying it to her face.

"Oh well, why?" She asked, but if she had held her tongue a moment longer she would have had her question answered. As he lit into her about not being silly, she felt her tail self consciously pulling itself down and closer to being in between her legs. Her ears flattened back in sadness. Why had she gone and screwed this up? She was just joking around... "Oh, I'm really sorry about calling you silly looking." She meowed quietly, not even noting in the least that this cat was indeed a kit and she an apprentice. "I just didn't know you were trying to sneak out, I thought you were trying to like prank someone... To be honest I didn't even know you were a kit..." She meowed, her voice barely more than a whisper in her embarrassment and guilt.
Echokit stared hard at the creamy-dawn colored cat across from him, flexing his claws intently. He had his chance, and ten it was interrupted. Sure, he was being a bit rude to the other cat, but he couldn't help but feel the bitter Blossom blooming inside of him, like he had something ruin his day. Either way, he was still cranky no matter what, really.

"Why? Because I want to go out there."he explained with a slightly frustrated notE in his voice, As he watched the other cat with blue-eyed interest, something else appeared: guilt and a sorry feeling. After he had launched into his 'it's not silly rant,' the other cat looked genuinely.. scared. Echokit didn't like that, even if he was intimidating someone older than him. "Um. I guess I did look silly? It was quite a tight fit." He tried to comfort her, but he wa a terribly awkward at it. what would he say to make this cat not look so sad?

He drew himself upward as he explained his apprentice peicw to the other cat. His eyes suddenly dilated, getting wide with surprise. If this cat thought he was an apprentice, he could totally get away with anything!He shuffled his paws, his ears falling to the side in a pout, a just accidentally blew his natural cover. "I'm practically an apprentice, though." He added quickly.
Old August 8th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
When Mercurykit spotted his brother, he gently pushed Silverkit with a paw. "Wake up, sleepyhead." It was a light tease, something you wouldn't expect from him at any moment in time. Yet that was Mercurykit around his siblings, a tease and someone you would never expect him to be. Playful did not define him at all, and yet here he was... almost playing with Silverkit. He was somewhat surprised that Silverkit was the biggest one out of all of them, and sometimes Mercurykit wondered if the tom was softer then the rest of his family. Perhaps he had gotten more of Fawnflower's genes after all, though was that such a bad thing? Yes. Definitely. Was the scornful thought that came into his mind. Fawnflower was a weak cat, their biological mother, and someone that Mercurykit never wanted to see again. He was glad that she was gone. Glad that Thrushflight and Caramelblood were raising them - well, more so Thrushflight now. He didn't need a Mother. Though he would make sure that his own kits had a loyal one, someone who was absolutely loyal to him and sort of like a deputy for their relationship. Their family. Yes, he would lead their family and his mate would be there when he needed her.

Light green eyes opened up and looked up at the one who woke him up, recognizing it as his brother Mercurykit. "What is it?" the fluffy silver tabby yawned, stretching himself out a bit before plopping back on the floor drowsily. He had the feeling that the smaller brother wanted to play with him, but he remanded in his previous sleeping position. He did not share the same fury as his siblings and sometimes, it was astonishing to think they are related at all, there wasn't much similarities with them. Their appearances, their personalities, their views on life. One thing that was the same, however, was there opinion on their true mother. When they discovered who she was, Silverkit kept his siblings behind and hissed at the she-cat, rejecting the molly as his parent and caretaker. Thrushflight and Caramelblood may not come around all that often now, but he does not want anything to do with that she-cat, and he doesn't want his littermates to interact with them either.
Old August 8th, 2017, 11:14 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post

Brambleflash let out a slight smile. "Tomorrow you want to hunt again?" asked Brambleflash. The tom was quite used to Cavemist already and he trusted the other tom. A lot of him hoped that Cavemist would say yes, but he would understand if the tom would be busy with an apprentice if he had one.

Please say yes! I get to be very bored hunting by myself. Not many cats like to talk to me or do anything with me. i can tell that cavemist will be different.

The Windclan tom shook his head, clearing the thoughts from his head. He began to pad towards the camp slowly, looking over his shoulder to see if his friend was going to follow him. "Come on slow poke." teased Brambleflash with a small chuckle.
Cavemist looked at him and nodded eagerly. “Of course I do. I hope I'll have time though,” he purred happily, realizing that maybe things would be okay now. He'd finally been accepted as a WindClan cat and not an outsider, since he had managed to keep his Dusk Syndicate past a secret upon joining WindClan, and had actually kept all his past outside of WindClan hidden. He really did love it here, out on the moors.

And he had an apprentice now, Safepaw. He like Safepaw, and was very proud if the young cat. He wondered if Brambleflash had an apprentice, then shrugged, deeming the thought unimportant as he walked, side by side with the other tom.

He paused and started lagging behind, wispy gray fur blown around by the breeze, and his eyes glazed over by thought, then he shook himself as Brambleflash spoke. “Then slow down, Fastfur,” Cavemist retorted teasingly, his eyes gleaming humorously as he hurried to catch up, purring softly.
Old August 9th, 2017, 02:48 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Caracalspirit was grinning silently, the only noise coming from her loud purrs. She was ecstatic, her eyes bright with excitement. This was her only experience with this type of thing, but it felt amazing. Hawkfeather seemed to be feeling the same way, which made her glad that she wasn't just being sappy. She grinned at him, the clearing seeming to be brighter and the sky more vibrant. She nuzzled her new mate, glad they were together, alone. She had nothing against Owlspark or Firesparks, but this was a special moment. She sat in front of him, the happiest she had ever been. Well, she was always happy, but now she was even more happy. Caracalspirit purred softly. "And thank you, too, Hawkfeather." She whispered back, her voice warm as he nuzzled her. She closed her eyes, feeling like she was in an amazing dream. But this was reality, making it even better. They were together. This was the best possible thing that could've happened. Wait, was it that obvious she liked him? Well, yeah, now that she thought about it. But now it was a step further, they were mates. They'd be together even after they died, in StarClan. And they would never drift apart if she could help it. "And you've made me the happiest she-cat in the world." She purred, nuzzling him and breathing in his scent, glad the situation went smoothly and he returned her silent feelings from the second time they'd met. She didn't speak, just purred softly.
Hawkfeather made a silent promise to both her and himself that he would never let anything bad happen to Caracalspirit, knowing now that he had responsibility in taking care of her, which he would gladly do. He smiled at the thought of sharing a moss bed with her in the warrior’s den and grooming each other in the clearing with the other clan cats and maybe, when she was ready, they could have a family together - little kittens running around the nursery that looked like them. The tan-furred male was honestly excited for so many things that would come in the future for them and in the near future, he could even introduce her to Firesparks, Owlspark’s mate, and they could all be a happy family together. Hawkfeather would never rush things between them, now that they were mates - he would only do what she felt comfortable with, of course. He would protect her, love her and value her until the very end until he faded from Starclan itself. He gave her forehead a gentle stroke of his tongue, purring ever so gently. “You’re so beautiful..” The young warrior murmured to her, glad that he could say such without hesitation, “I wouldn’t want anyone else by my side..” Hawkfeather knew nothing about being romantic and wondered if he said the wrong thing at times, but she seemed to hold onto every word, which was more than enough for him.
Old August 9th, 2017, 07:14 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Hawkfeather made a silent promise to both her and himself that he would never let anything bad happen to Caracalspirit, knowing now that he had responsibility in taking care of her, which he would gladly do. He smiled at the thought of sharing a moss bed with her in the warrior’s den and grooming each other in the clearing with the other clan cats and maybe, when she was ready, they could have a family together - little kittens running around the nursery that looked like them. The tan-furred male was honestly excited for so many things that would come in the future for them and in the near future, he could even introduce her to Firesparks, Owlspark’s mate, and they could all be a happy family together. Hawkfeather would never rush things between them, now that they were mates - he would only do what she felt comfortable with, of course. He would protect her, love her and value her until the very end until he faded from Starclan itself. He gave her forehead a gentle stroke of his tongue, purring ever so gently. “You’re so beautiful..” The young warrior murmured to her, glad that he could say such without hesitation, “I wouldn’t want anyone else by my side..” Hawkfeather knew nothing about being romantic and wondered if he said the wrong thing at times, but she seemed to hold onto every word, which was more than enough for him.
Caracalspirit promised herself she'd let nothing bad happen to Hawkfeather, as she thought it was the right thing for mates to do... she thought. She would make it her duty to protect him when he needed it, because they were now even closer. She smiled, remembering they could have kits or share a nest or anything. Kits would come later on, however. She imagined tiny combinations of them rushing around the nursery and growing up to be strong young warriors. Was she thinking too ahead? Maybe. Did she care? Nah. Caracalspirit was excited, imagining the things that could happen to them. Good things, anyways, not the potential bad ones. Hawkfeather, Owlspark, Firesparks, and her were a big family of sorts. Two small families joined into one. She didn't want to rush anyone, so she nuzzled him affectionately and purred. Caracalspirit didn't want kits right away, of course, but after a moon or so the option would be stuck in her mind for a bit most likely. She smiled up at her mate, unsure if the others were going to stare but uncaring. "And you're handsome." She mewed back softly, glad it wasn't awkward now. "And I wouldn't want anyone by mine." She agreed, pressing into his fur with a smile. Was she doing this romance thing right? Well, she really never had but she felt like this was right. It felt nice, being able to do this with someone she loved.