Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Sky Glade
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:18 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Eiar
Today 03:11 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 03:08 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:08 PM
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2020, 07:11 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

Creekleap hissed. It's a life for a life, they haven't won yet. She snarled, leaping to Lionstars side and arching her back in a hiss at Icestar. "Stay back." She hissed as lionstar went through the healing stance. @Casper @BILL.

Last edited by lucidense; April 24th, 2020 at 07:53 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Leopardblaze felt her stomach drop as she watched in horror as she saw Icestar clinging to Lionstar's neck before the golden leader went limp. "No!" she gasped, as she knew what had happened. She felt rage course through her body, but she just stayed there was nothing she or any other cat could've done at this point. She glanced around as she saw some of her clanmates retreating. She didn't know if she should leave quite yet. She quickly glanced around to see where Eagleflower [ @Moon Lily ] and Ivyshine [ @Ombre Party ] were, hoping they were okay. Blood was still rolling down her cheek and she gasped as she took a step as it stretched at the skin on her flank, causing it to start bleeding more than it was. Her golden fur was covered in mud and blood, both hers and that ShadowClan cat's. She glanced back at the scene of Icestar growling, her green eyes burned with anger.
(Rip when you want to contribute but you can’t find an open ShadowClanner)
With a dismayed shake of her head. She wanted no part of this bloody fight any further. At the same time, she wanted to wait to see what happened to Lionstar. Would he be okay? Eyes scanning the bloodied clearing, she soon found Leopardblaze and padded toward her, eyes widening even more at the sigh of blood and mud coating her fur. Ivyshine has a few scratches on her ears and flanks that were trickling blood, but it was nothing serious. “Leopardblaze! Are you okay?” The she-cat cried, dappled fur matted mostly with mud. She tried to lick the wound clean, hoping it would lessen the bleeding, but the stench and stick of mud coated her tongue as well as the taste of her friends blood. Her eyes wide as distressed, she stopped and looked at her friend, unsure on what to do.

( @Moon Lily )

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 24th, 2020, 07:18 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

"I'm fine," Frostpaw replied curtly. At least, as fine as a beat up apprentice could be. His entire body stung as he was exhausted, but the white tom wasn't much for attention. He supposed that Nightpaw's reunion with her mother helped him ignore the bloodied battlefield around them. The white apprentice still wasn't sure who won. ShadowClan had defended their home, but parts of it was in ruins. It wasn't like the raid on ThunderClan - show off, then leave. He never thought he'd say it, but RiverClan cats were concerningly viscous.

@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 24th, 2020, 07:21 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired

"You'll stay down if you have any kind of a brain left in that tiny skull of yours!" Cinderstripe was tired, and knew that if she didn't get some help there was a good chance that Silvermist could escape, and she wasn't about to let this traitor go. Icestar had told Riverclan to get out thankfully, so she wouldn't have to deal with any more of them since they had mostly turned tail and ran. "Hey! Someone come help me keep this traitor pinned!" Cinderstripe at this point had put as much weight as she could on top of Silvermist, trying to just keep her put in one place.

@Breezefur {OPEN TO ONE SC CAT TO HELP CINDER OUT}
Old April 24th, 2020, 07:23 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare pulled away from the other deputy, fur bristling and jaws locked in a snarl. His eyes darted around - from Hailfire, to Beastspark, to the battles still being fought around them, and finally to the scene that had transpired between the two leaders. As well as Fawnsqueak, poor thing. Returning his gaze back to Hailfire, he hissed, “Get out of here - round up anyone you can and take them home, that’s an order.”

He edged around the large gray tom, letting out one final hiss before breaking into a piping run around the camp to gather up whoever he could to herd out of camp - keeping an eye on Lion and Fawn all the while.

[ @Undertaker @Slushie ]

- - - - - - - - - - -

RIVERCLAN:
This is a reminder that you should be doing your best to wrap up your fights. If you want to continue them, feel free to move to a closed thread or PM!
Old April 24th, 2020, 07:31 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark watched as the cat edged around him before darting off, he cast one more glared at the molly before turning his back and padding off as he heard the cry for assistance. The tom found the cause of the disturbance as he walked around a few of his clanmates. "Cinderstripe, what's going on?" The deputy asked seeing her pinning down Silvermist. He had heard traitor yet was following.
@Breezefur @Alexcentri

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 24th, 2020, 07:35 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Hailfire jumped back to avoid the deputy's strike. She glanced up at Sootflare and gave him a short nod, then bolted to the center of ShadowClan's camp. "RiverClan!" she bellowed. "If you or one of your Clanmates is seriously injured, follow me back to camp!"

RIVERCLAN, if your character is badly hurt or does not feel like participating in the battle any longer, Hailfire will be returning them to camp. This is OPTIONAL, but keep in mind that the battles should be wrapping up!

Old April 24th, 2020, 07:40 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired

Glancing down at Silvermist for a moment to make sure she wasn't wriggling her way out of her grasp, Cinderstripe began to explain. "Silvermist here thought it'd be a wonderful idea to attack me while I was in combat with a Riverclan warrior. She pinned me and raised her paw for a deathblow, standard looking move that's how I could recognize it, but I kicked her off. I asked why she was fighting me, she then proceeded to give me a nice muzzle slash. So I promptly made sure she ate dirt." The gray tabby had a look of dead seriousness, and she flicked her gaze down at Silvermist, still wondering why this all happened.

@Undertaker @Breezefur

Last edited by Alexcentri; April 24th, 2020 at 07:40 PM. Reason: forgot to bold my words
Old April 24th, 2020, 07:44 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcentri View Post
Glancing down at Silvermist for a moment to make sure she wasn't wriggling her way out of her grasp, Cinderstripe began to explain. "Silvermist here thought it'd be a wonderful idea to attack me while I was in combat with a Riverclan warrior. She pinned me and raised her paw for a deathblow, standard looking move that's how I could recognize it, but I kicked her off. I asked why she was fighting me, she then proceeded to give me a nice muzzle slash. So I promptly made sure she ate dirt." The gray tabby had a look of dead seriousness, and she flicked her gaze down at Silvermist, still wondering why this all happened.

@Undertaker @Breezefur
Silvermist opened her eyes. "Get..off..me.." she huffed,and started flailing her paws in the air,struggling to get Cinderstripe off her.
Old April 24th, 2020, 07:59 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

And in a few minutes later, he was awake. Wormbite's eyes snapped open and triumph yowls filled his ears. However, they weren't familiar yowls. They sent shudders down his spine but, he was more confused on why he was alive. Still confused on what happened, Wormbite pulled himself up. Hearing Sootflare's announcement, he decided to follow and exit ShadowClan's camp with his thoughts whirling around him. He was completely open in the time he had been knocked out but wasn't killed. And why was he still carrying so many unnerving thoughts with him?
Jaykit watched his brother in peer confusion, his ears flattening to his skull. They needed to hide! They were in the open and were going to get killed! What was he, a mousebrain? Though, the kit didn't voice his thoughts.

He tilt his head, Nettlespark seemed so focused on outside. Ever so slowly, he crawled to the entrance and peeked out to see for himself.

Jaykit snapped his head away, scrambling away to get away from the bloodied sight of the battlefield. He buried his head into Nettlespark's leg, mumbling something that fell deaf on all ears as he listened to the sound of victory.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by wolfie; April 24th, 2020 at 08:00 PM.
Closed Thread