Today 10:25 PM

Old June 23rd, 2024, 10:11 AM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperinghive padded over. A squirrel? In Windclan territory? He looked to Flowerpaw and nodded. "Stay here. I'm going to find a nest of mice," The warrior started, his ears twitching at the sky. "You will keep watch in the sky." Whisperinghive ordered, and with a flick of his tail he padded into the talk grass. Smells of all kinds hit him like lightning, but there was mice!

He crouched into a hunting stalk, slowly stalking forward with his belly fluff lightly brushing the ground. Whisperinghive reached a paw out and nudged a lump of grass, and mice scrambled out of it. He smiled in excitement and slammed a paw down on a mouse, killing it. The warrior dashed forward, his teeth snapping around a mouse's spine, killing that one too. Whisperinghive looked around for the rest of the mice, but smelt vole instead. He crouched down once again, stalking forward with his tail twitching. Wiggling his hindquarters, he pounced onto a plump vole.

@---Bluestar--- [+2 mice +1 Vole]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old June 30th, 2024, 04:41 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperinghive rose from his crouched position once more, the vole between his jaws. Now Flowerpaw and him could move on to a new area- wait. Where was Flowerpaw? Cold panic gripped the warrior like the paws of a twoleg. The vole dropped from his jaws as he padded forward a few pawsteps, his eyes scanning the open area for any sign of Flowerpaw. "Flowerpaw! Get back here this instant!" He growled, waiting for the apprentice to burst out if the tall grass, but that never came.

In cold panic, Whisperinghive tried smelling for her scent, but the stench of death and blood filled into his nose from the hunt. "Flowerpaw!" He tried again, his tail lashing uneasily. Where did she go?! Whisperinghive continued looking for a bit, swipping a paw at a rock in frustration, sending it flying. "Stuipid apprentice." He growled, grabbing his two mice and one vole. He buried them with the rabbit and caught one more mouse just incase this wasn't enough. "Last warning!" The warrior said, baring in his teeth. With a huff of annoyance and worry, Whisperinghive unburied his catches, grabbing the mice and vole in his jaw and carrying the rabbit on his back.

[+1 mouse] @---Bluestar---

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; July 30th, 2024 at 02:04 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 06:52 PM
Chasing the Solar Eclipse

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Sunburst

16 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

WindClan warrior

Sunburst returned to the spot in the territory where the fight had happened a few days earlier, where he'd been sunbathing before some young rogue trespassed on WindClan territory and he…dealt with the threat. He remembered maybe being a little too rough when attacking this cat, not taking into account the fact that she was apprentice age, and so he wanted to see if she was still alive, he'd definitely feel guilty knowing he murdered this young cat if he was to find her body still there, so he silently hoped he’d find nothing when he arrived, a sign that maybe she took his warning and left WindClan territory after that pretty harsh warning.

Arriving then at the scene of the fight, Sunburst was relieved to find nothing there except some dried blood from the attack. Looking at that, he realised he’d definitely been too vicious with this cat, but at least she had probably escaped. For a moment he joked to himself about her never trespassing on WindClan territory again, but immediately felt bad. She would probably be scarred for life, it was rare Sunburst feeling sympathy for a rogue, but an apprentice aged cat? That was a little different. Not finding a body had been a major relief, but he left still feeling guilt for how brutal he had been with a cat who probably didn’t deserve it, even if she had been a little disrespectful.

[For anyone following the Eelkit murder thing, Sunburst does not know she’s dead!]
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

Old June 30th, 2024, 06:57 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Hungry

Grayheart nosed her way along the border in search of Maplepaw, the apprentice that had gone missing.
Old June 30th, 2024, 08:18 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Flowerpaw came back from the shadows carrying a fat vole. " I have more back here but I have to go and get it." She mewed racing back and forth carrying her catches. @ChaosBringer.
+3 voles + 2 rabbits + 4 mice
Old July 4th, 2024, 06:29 AM

My Mood: Queenly

Silverfur would go on a hunting quest. She would sniff around but not be able to find a whiff of prey. She did find a small clump of Lungwort which she probably could use. Taking a few leaves she would bring that back to camp.

+1 Lungwort
Old July 4th, 2024, 02:30 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

PERCHWIND

He nodded at Stonetail's approval at hunting, leading them out of camp and into the territory. "was thinkin that we could both try to get a rabbit, haven't hunted one in a while somehow," he suggested, amber hues scanning the moors. The sun shone bright in the clear sky, causing perchwind to squint. His ears perked up as the scent of rabbit flooded his jaws. He flicked his tail in the direction of the smell. "I'll drive it to you, you get the kill," he said quietly, stalking over. He made sure that he came from downwind so his clanmate could get the kill

silently, perchwind stalked over until he was almost upwind. He glanced around, making sure his clanmate was in position before he spooked the rabbit. When he was sure everything was in place, he bunched his hind legs, and propelled himself forward through the grasses. The rabbit let out a squeal, running away from him, and hopefully into the jaws of Stonetail. "Stonetail, now!!" he called out as the gray tom trailed after the rabbit, making sure it would end up where his buddy was.

[ @Tallstar - Stonetail ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 5th, 2024, 08:38 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Annoyed

Stonetail-35 moons
Stonetail nodded he liked the idea of hunting rabbits.”Yeah hunting rabbits sound fun”.he said while trying to block the sun with his tail his blue eyes looked over to where Perchwind had pointed out a rabbit.He nodded and got into position.Once perchwind had spooked the rabbit he darted after it.He ran as fast as he good twisting and turning along with the rabbit.He finally got close enough to it and sank his claws into its back.”Got it!”

Tags @Bean (Perchwind)

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; July 5th, 2024 at 08:38 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 11:25 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
69 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

With more than enough prey in the fresh kill pile thanks to Crowtooth's diligence, Dapplebreeze had found herself in a bit of an odd state, fully free of responsibilities for once. The molly ran through the WindClan moors, her eyes open for anything out of the ordinary catching her eye, true, but more than anything for herself. Stars, it had been so long since she had let herself go loose and simply race against the wind without a care. The clan had so much strife on the regular, this singular, momentary peace was more than welcomed. In her mind she let her thoughts as free as she felt, going through the many cats she had taken under her care... whether they knew or not was not something she necessarily cared about.

Her darling bird came to the forefront, her pregnancy one the senior warrior looked favorably to. Hawkfur was... perhaps softer than she would have anticipated her daughter favoring. Not as driven as she would have liked. But he was dependable. A fury. A respectable enough choice for the patched warrior to fully approve of. She worried, of course. That this pregnancy had removed her daughter's drive. It wasn't entirely a secret that she had always seen Bravebird as a wondrous candidate for deputy ever since she was young. Perhaps a little hot headed, but passionate. With the right mind and heart for WindClan. Although who knew? Perhaps taking care of her own little ones would center her more. Make her realize some choices aren't as easy as kill the first thing that moves.

Twilightstar certainly understood as much. Even through her pain, she had managed to lead the clan to its single greatest peak in seasons. Alone. Fallownose's death had no doubt dealt a horrendous blow, but she had shown the rest of the clans that a deputy was not what made her the singular most grand leader in all the clans. She just wished her clanmates would open their eyes. Realize how lucky they were. How marvelous the times were. True. There were always some felines that would be grumpy no matter what. Leechscar and Batglare were wonderful examples of that. But grumpiness was not quite the complaint she had in mind.

Batglare's infamous scowl took over her thoughts momentarily, not even the usual stern look able to mar the handsome features on the tom. Paws momentarily tripping as she found herself almost daydreaming incoherently, Dapplebreeze skidded to a halt, sides heaving as she panted away the strain of the run. Yes... she needed a rest. She had been running for so long, her lungs were certain to burst. That's what had caused her misstep. She was certainly not fawning over a fellow senior warrior like a woefully naive apprentice getting her first crush. She forbade the thought! Although... perhaps it would be wise to walk back to camp. For her lung's sake.

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 8th, 2024, 11:58 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Annoyed

Duckthroat-105 Moons-Elder

Duckthroat had left the camp earlier that day determined to find flowers.He had been in the middle of picking one when he heard the pawsteps of another cat he looked up and saw the familiar face of Dapplebreeze he miles he had liked the she cat having watched her from afar grow up.Though he was 105 moons he still enjoyed getting out though there wasn’t many elders nowadays many having went on to Starclan.Yet it seemed he still had a purpose here even if was just to look after kits and tell stories.He padded over to the winded Dapple “Looks like I’m not the only one enjoying the weather ay” he said while smiling
@Alchemist Kitsune

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; July 9th, 2024 at 12:00 AM.