Old June 4th, 2024, 02:39 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Forestpaw sighed. He still had 0 training

Cougarbite wished his son could get some training

Fiercefire listened on
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 4th, 2024, 03:42 PM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

[ @Daragca ]

Wha- new mentor? New Medicine Cat Apprentice and Lostspark stepping down? The Grimpeak is still uber-duper-spooky?

So, first thing she should do: "Grousepaw! Grousepaw!" It felt pretty soon since Mossfreckle himself had become the Medicine Cat Apprentice, and now he was taking on his own apprentice. Lostspark was stepping down. Should she cheer for Lostspark? Lostspark had been a Medicine Cat since she could remember, wayyyy back when she just started her apprenticeship, and probably since she was born. She decided to also chant Lostsparks name, and after a while, seeing nobody else go along, she half-died of embarrassment on the inside and her cheering subsided. Then she cheered for the new apprentice, rather late, may she add. Time to double check the "die of abash" off the 'what-we-do-absolutely-not-want' bucket list.

Only one of the three kits called showed. that was fairly worrying. Most of the times she could recall, at least two apprentices were made. Using very complicated maths and whatever ∫Dx meant, she figured this was not a good thing.

And she'd gotten a new mentor.. Uh, then again, she had no idea who Owlthroat was.

Oh boy this was gonna be fun.

She made a very wise decision: Just call out! No biggie! u can't do anythin bout it becuz we already doin it. "Owlthroat? Uh, you here?" She shouted startlingly loud. She blinked. Why'd she done that????? Her first impression was now: Loud, noisy, loud annoyingly loud, fairly dumb, doesn't care about what others think of her, doesn't care, probably-nosy. That was not a good first impression, to say the least! She tried to remind herself why exactly she'd made a fool of herself. Apparently her brain wasn't very educated that it wasn't dignified and tough and Shadowclan-like and scary and big to scream aloud like a lost little kit. Brain is un not is not of is good is

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; June 5th, 2024 at 08:42 AM.
Old June 4th, 2024, 06:42 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
99/100

A kit had been apprenticed, and some reassignments… “Bleedingpaw!” Midnightpaw cheered the new apprentice’s name–even with the evident exhaustion written within her demeanor alone, she wasn’t going to not celebrate an apprenticeship.

Reassignments, reassignments, mention of missing cats.. Mossfreckle taking up the medicine cat mantle and–Grousepaw? Really, that guy? Midnightpaw’s ear twitched as she lifted her head to seek out the tom amongst the crowd. In all honesty, she didn’t know him very well, if at all. They went on one patrol together and she thought he was a bit of an oddity–but if Mossfreckle had chosen him as the new medicine cat apprentice, then hoot’n haw, that just meant she probably wouldn’t have to go on another patrol with the guy. Was this a jealousy thing? No, not at all–she didn’t want to work with herbs at all. The job was all Grousepaw’s–she just thought he was downright weird.

With a few long blinks, she decided to move on.

[ @redshiftreign for you to see the haterism in action but other than that open ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old June 4th, 2024, 09:33 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The imposing leader lifted and waved her tail to call attention back to her. "Yellowtwist, Lostspark, Mossfreckle, Briarsplash, Slytiger, Shrewstep, Rookpaw, Honeybite, Tuftedtusk, Willowpaw, Sleepypaw, Bloomingblaze, Doeflame, Darkfall, Darkcloud, Bristlethorn, Stagskull, Rasberryswirl, Squirrelpaw, and Fogwatcher. You'll all be joining me for the battle with RiverClan. The rest of you will be staying home and minding the camp. Hawkbite will be in charge while we're gone." She snapped in a tone that warranted no arguments.

"Lynxshade has been exiled from ShadowClan. I found her sharing news of our alliance with WindClan to ThunderClan and RiverClan. As I don't recall telling any of you to share our alliance with anyone, she's considered a traitor for spilling clan secrets. Unfortunately, I'm sure that RiverClan will know we're coming with WindClan to attack them. I offered her a chance to return to our clan with a punishment befitting her crime, or death. She tried to take the coward way out and flee, so I ripped her apart. Her tongue was torn out for her crime, and though she was badly injured in our squirmish, she did manage to get away with her life." Dawnstar was genuinely disappointed with that.

"I truly hope she's dead or dying somewhere, still, she should not have any knowledge of our new camp, but if did manage to survive and you see her around the territory she is to be killed on sight." Dawnstar's golden eyes flash a dangerous warning to those who might be soft on the traitor. It was a pity Dawnstar couldn't kill her. Maybe she'll complain to Mistlewhisker about it and see if the deputy could bring her the traitor's pelt. The dark feline seemed to have a knack for killing things that irritated the leader.

"Once we are done with the fight against RiverClan, our alliance with WindClan is over. I've gotten what I wanted and we no longer need to maintain it. If any squirrels or guppies speak about the alliance, deny we were ever in one." There was a reason she and Twilightstar had decided to keep their alliance on the silent side. She doubted it was something either clan wanted to blab about... unless you were Lynxshade. She doubted Lynxshade would cause trouble for ShadowClan from here on out, it was unlikely she’d survive her wounds and would die a slow and miserable death. But as it’s not been the first time someone she’s killed returned, it never hurt to have contingency plans.

"With Lynxshade gone, Darkfall demoted, and Moonmeadow missing, I'm currently in need of new Enforcers." Dawnstar had a few guards she knew could fill the positions. Sleepypaw, Midnightpaw, Yellowtwist, Darkcloud, but for the time being she wanted to see if any else caught her attention, like Briarsplash who had been rather helpful as of late. She was sure if she put a little more work in, Quietpaw could fill the rank as well. There were a few cats with potential with the right push they could be great assets to her and ShadowClan, but only time would tell.

"Unless there are any questions, we're done." Dawnstar dismissed the meeting and climbed down the tree trunk. She missed the Shadowledge where she could jump down. Jumping off the Grimpeak would mostly result in another sprain or a sore ankle. No, thank you.

"Yellowtwist, Sleepypaw, Rookpaw, Pidgeonpaw, Darkfall, Spiderpaw, Quillpaw, Willowpaw, Wispypaw, Shrewstep, Brownpaw, Drizzlecloud, and Stagskull. With me, we'll search for our lost clanmates in the territory. I'm sure there are still twolegs lingering around, hopefully, it's early enough that they won't hinder our search." Dawnstar normally wouldn't take so many apprentices with them, but this would be a good experience. They'd have to be careful.

"Nightshiver, as I'm missing several kits and a queen, you'll be coming with too." She told the forever queen. "You're best suited to care for them when they're found." Dawnstar would have to pair the queen with a warrior. The she-cat waited for those she called to join her. Mistlewhisker could take care of the clan while she was out.
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @shaae_26 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Ragwort @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @alkaline @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @ashtuft @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @ollie @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @SnowheartTC @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @kenjaku

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 5th, 2024 at 12:27 AM.
Old June 4th, 2024, 09:42 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

---------------

As the meeting ended, Bloomingblaze looked around for a moment.
So she was going to the battle.
Alright, absolutely, perfectly fine with her.

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old June 4th, 2024, 10:11 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Honeybite lifted her head when Dawnstar acknowledged her, and made it clear she would be coming with the raid on RiverClan. The tip of her tail twitches in excitement at the idea of getting to rip into some fish. As tired as she might be, she would hardly pass up the opportunity to make up for her Clanmates laziness as of late.
The news of Lynxshade, however, made her nose wrinkle, and her claws curl into the ground.
That wretch. She perhaps got all that she deserved, for daring to make ShadowClan look like an easy target. They already had enough problems without the others sticking their nose in their business.
It was less about pride and more about wishing for them all to be left alone for perhaps a moon or two. It was always something bothering them as of late (or at least since she's returned to the Clan). And she wanted an opportunity to focus on something other than biting back at an offending intruder.
RiverClan being driven out should go a long way to ensure at least a modicum of peace.... Assuming that Lynxshade's blabbering hadn't given ThunderClan ideas.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old June 4th, 2024, 10:26 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

(header by @/marigoldwhisper!)

Gracklepaw
12 moons || ShadowClan || 61/100

“Stickbug? I’m not a stickbug! You’re just short! Like those stubby little voles that you hate.” He teased back with a mischievous glint in his blue eyes. Although… it was maybe a little mean to compare Magpiepaw to a vole. Stickbugs were cool! They were all long and they looked like sticks… camouflage… or something like that. That’s what someone once told him.

He yelped as Magpiepaw dragged his head down, although he couldn’t help but laugh. She was always so unpredictable. It was what made her so entertaining. “I bow down to you, O great and mighty Magpiepaw.” He quipped, squatting down like she demanded. “I am but a mere worm groveling at your magnificent paws.” He monologues dramatically for her. “That make you feel tall? Are you gonna respond to me?” He chuckled.

“I’m still not done with training. I got a lot to learn still. And no. I won’t be joining the raid. Although I would love to be in a real live Clan battle! I’ve had a bit of battle training too!” He rambled excitedly.

Then he whipped around to listen to Dawnstar. She talked about the new territory and everything, and then about Lynxshade’s disappearance and… breaking the alliance?! That made him sad! He liked WindyClan and their cats. But it was probably necessary… and if Dawnstar decided she probably had a good reason…
@Marigoldwhisper - sorry for short & lazy post

Last edited by chickadee; June 4th, 2024 at 10:26 PM.
Old June 4th, 2024, 10:26 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

As she wasn't sent on any battle patrol, Nightshades hauntingly pale blue eyes narrowed in poorly disguised disappointment. She was hungry. Perhaps the battle would be a good chance to feed without any troublesome high ranks getting in the way.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 4th, 2024, 11:18 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Eden ]
Rasberryswirl
short post, on mobile

There! The young warrior popped up to her paws and trotted around the edge of the group, heading towards Wispypaw. The younger cat looked rather downtrodden, causing Rasberryswirl to slow her pace in hesitation. Was she disappointed that she’d received Rasberryswirl in the reassignment? No, that didn’t make sense. They’d never even interacted and besides, Rasberryswirl was awesome!
The grey she-cat had just taken a position beside her new apprentice when Dawnstar began speaking again. She shut her mouth, and then proceeded to have her second near-heart attack of the meeting as Dawnstar called her name once more. Oh gosh, she was going on the battle patrol to Riverclan? That was…terrifying. She knew it was pretty much a guaranteed win if it was truly to be a 3v1, but it was still her first big fight, besides the occasional border skirmish.
Wispypaw’s name was called shortly after for a patrol with the leader, reminding Rasberryswirl of her initial goal to introduce herself. “Wispypaw!” she called over the hubbub of cats beginning to disperse, “Before you go, I just wanted to i say hello.” She spoke in as friendly and calm of a voice that she could manage. Rasberryswirl didn’t want to give the impression that she was freaking out, even if she was just a little bit. “I’m Rasberryswirl. When you get back, let’s talk about your training, yes?”

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old June 5th, 2024, 01:48 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-Chill of Death-Shadow Fiend-Lyrebirds Lullaby]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [6 Moons]

TickKit swallowed hard as he realised he’d missed his own ceremony- far too in his own head to realise that his ceremony was today. Paws Scrabbling as he almost shot forward to make himself known, he was sharply tugged n’ tossed backward by mother who he could tell was thoroughly disappointed. TickKit met her gaze unintentionally and shrivelled at the clear fury within Mother’s narrowed eyes, his paws kneaded at the ground as his gaze dropped to the floor, would he get a chance to have his ceremony last second if he asked nicely? He absolutely doubted it, to have the audacity to miss it in the first place was something he wasn’t sure he could live with let alone asking for it to be re-done last second.When he did get his mentor, he hoped they wouldn’t bring up how he’d missed the last one.Sniffling he curled his tail tight around his side and waited for the meetings dismissal, eyes brightened at the mention of battle. If he hadn’t been so absentminded he could have been one of those cats- maybe not- but he could have been one of the cats on something at least. He was so tired of the nursery so- tired of mother tired in general. He was 6 moons, not 5! He was a big cat, not small. He should be getting his ceremony.

•Stoat Leap•
• She/Her • Queen • No Purrks

StoatLeap curled her claws into the ground, fur bristling, although she was aware it was ever so slightly her fault for not noticing that today was such ceremony, and that she would of been free of this orange tick on her back. TickKit was certainly the most fitting name of all the litter for this mangy weak- just- StoatLeap caught TickKit trying to bolt forward and narrowed her eyes. Reaching toward his scruff she sharply tugged him backward and sat him back toward her, the action certainly shocked him. TickKit’s gaze met hers for a brief moment and she made sure her anger was visible. She hated that nursery. She wanted to go back to her warrior duties as soon as possible, and surely TickKit didn’t need to be lugged around any longer. She’d have to draw attention to herself if she wanted to ask if her kit could get another chance, so all was better to sit back and accept it.

(Sorry for not replying to the apprentice ceremony thing! My brain for some reason didn’t link the words to the ceremony being then and i was short on time to reply )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!