Old June 3rd, 2024, 03:37 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Wispypaw
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Honestly, she was somewhat tempted to find Moss and take a seat by them since something told her that her siblings were already occupied. Yet she made no move to get up and find the title giver, she did like her's if she wanted to be fair. Wispypaw had hesitated long enough for Dawnstar to continue the meeting so she just sucked it up and stayed seated in her spot. That was until she heard her name called followed by a warrior whom she had never met before. Who the hell was Raseberryswirl?! She'd never interacted with them before so she had no way to identify them and their location. So she stayed in her seated position, hopefully, the warrior would be able to spot her and come to her if they wanted to greet themselves.

She paid very little mind to the medicine cat apprentice announcement, her name wasn't anywhere in it so who cared. Wispypaw didn't care that much for that kind of position, never saw the appeal in it which was why she wondered why her mother was even a medicine cat. What she perked up to hear was that her mother was retiring from the position back to enforcer. How was that any better, she was probably going to be busy all over again just not with healing idiots. All she showed outwardly was a huff as she curled her tail further around her.

@ophelia
Header by Marigoldwhisper

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old June 3rd, 2024, 03:53 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Brownpaw, She/her, 8 Moons
Shadowclan Apprentice

Brownpaw had ended up dozing off in the medicine den last night, and after a little check-up from Mossfreckle, she was sent on her way without any further issue. She barely even felt dizzy anymore! As long as she didn't move too fast, that was. And Dawnstar was calling a meeting this morning, which Brownpaw padded over to listen to. There were some new appretncies, which was always good! Brownpaw remembered Bleedingkit from back in the nursery. He walked a bit wobbly sometimes, like she did! Though she wasn't shaky, really. More just... not very coordinated.

So the new meeting spot was called the Grimpeak? Grim was kind of a sad word, so the name sort of just meant the Sadpeak, or the Gloomypeak. Brownpaw didn't know why the rock had to be grim, but it did sound cool! It was where Dawnstar would be sitting, so Dawnstar could name it whatever she wanted. And there was the Dawning Woods (like Dawnstar,) and the Darkwater Mire, and the Evergreen Grotto... all the names sounded quite Shadowclan-y! Maybe Hawkbite could take her there someday soon. She hadn't talked to him very much lately, which needed to be changed!

Neither of the other two kits showed up for their apprentice ceremonies. Oh no... they did both make it here, right? If they didn't, then somebody would've noticed, and everyone would be looking for them right now. Maybe they were just sleeping? It would make sense, if Brownpaw was a kit she'd be very tired after the move. Honestly, she was a little tired right now, but didn't pay attention to the feeling. At least Bleedingpaw could become an apprentice.

Apparently some of their clanmates were missing, though... Brownpaw had noticed some cats seemed to be gone. She was glad a patrol was going to find them, and hopefully nobody was harmed or too scared.

Oh, yeah! Mossfreckle was going to get an apprentice! He was a full medicine cat now, which must've taken a lot of hard work. Brownpaw visibly perked up with interest, very curious to hear which cat it would be.

The new medicine cat apprentice, was...

...Grousepaw?

Brownpaw's head quickly turned to the apprentice in the crowd, tail fluffed up in surprise and eyes wide. It was GROUSEPAW? Brownpaw knew Grousepaw! She knew most of her clanmates, sure, but she'd known Grousepaw since she was a kit! Brownpaw's gaze was bright with happiness for them, full of sincere belief that this was a wonderful choice. She didn't know if Grousepaw had ever shown an interest in herbs, and he was a little argumentative sometimes, but he also had a good heart! She just knew it! And wasn't that what a medicine cat needed, most of all? Grousepaw could always learn herbs and how to heal, but first you needed to know how to be kind and considerate.

Barely after the announcement was over Brownpaw was already hurrying towards her, Grousepaw having moved over to Mossfreckle, presumably to talk about super cool medicine cat stuff. "Hi, Grousepaw!", Brownpaw purred, doing a little wiggle from excitement. "Congratulations!! You're going to do great. I'm sure of it!"

Brownpaw looked up at Grousepaw from a now closer angle, hazel eyes practically sparkling. "You can send me on herb patrols whenever you want, okay? And I can go with you whenever! I'll help get everything you need so you can be the very bestest at healing!"

@redshiftreign

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; June 3rd, 2024 at 04:04 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2024, 09:06 PM
mononoke my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 7 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

head tipping to the side, quillpaw lets out a thoughtful hum in response to quietpaw's answer. "I wonder who their next victim will be." he muses. then his attention is right back on his grandmother once again. seems little bleedingkit is bleedingpaw now. as for the other two kits..looks like they didn't bother to show up. reassignments. information regarding clanmates he did not know very personally nor care about very much – seems his siblings were here in the new camp so that's enough for him.

oho, mossfreckle is now a full fledged medicine cat and has found an apprentice? glancing over his shoulder, quillpaw searches the crowd for the new meddie and grousepaw. "he looks miserable," quill comments, mostly to himself as he watches the older apprentice trudge over to mossfreckle. shoulders slouched, head hung low. one up-down look is what grouse gets before the tabby turns his head, amber-blue gaze locked on dawnstar once more.

lips draw into a straight line as dawnstar announces his mother will be an enforcer again. hopefully lostspark wouldn't have a public temper tantrum like darkfall. I doubt she'll be any less busy than she was when she was a medicine cat, he mentally remarks. "how wonderful." he snorts, sarcastically.

[ @Morrigan ]
_____

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 11 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

fluffy tail wrapping around her paws, squirrelpaw's ears perk as the queen of mean speaks. new apprentices, reassignments, missing clanmates. a future search and rescue patrol -- she glances around, silently wondering how many cats would be willing to go on that patrol. maybe..rotpaw can be found! and bilepaw, too!, she thinks. that would be nice. gutspaw came back, so she has hope for rotpaw and bilepaw.

her front paws give a few tiny tippy-taps against the camp ground as dawnstar continues to speak. mossfreckle is now a fully fledged medicine cat, which is always exciting. now lostspark can get a break, she thinks. one ear gives a small twitch at the mention of mossfreckle's apprentice. who..who..who..

the guard's eyes widen, jaw dropping momentarily. grousepaw?! I guess what he said was true..mistlewhisker wasn't his mentor for long but..I didn't expect for mossfreckle to be his new mentor, she thinks with a flick of her tail. based on the one interaction they'd had in the past, she didn't expect him to be a cat or authority. still, new ranks are always good. yellow eyes finding grousepaw, she simply offers an approving nod and an itsy bitsy smile.

[ @redshiftreign very minor interaction !! ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 3rd, 2024, 09:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 4 Moons | Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

He was an apprentice! He was an apprentice now!!!!!

Bleedingpaw was beaming like the sun at getting ranked up and getting a mentor all his own, even if he didnt know who she was. He could finally start doing stuff and start learning and become an awesome warrior who was worth keeping around even with his disability!

In the moment the tom was too excited to even be guilty and upset for the trouble he'd accidentally caused (at least for now, he'd have his spiral about it later) and just nodded frantically, head bobbling wildly grin still in place, at the leader.

"No more trouble Miss Dawnstar!! I promise!!!"
Bleedingpaw was gonna do his best and not cause problems and behave (though apart from running from his life from Moonpaw, he'd been a model kitten so it wasnt hard) however Rani had near 500,000kk wheel of fortune spins to make sure Bleedingpaws intentions didnt really matter. Trouble would come, the promise would be moot in the end. Ooops.

That was for later though and for now the kitten had risen to his paws and after scanning for his new mentor and not finding someone who might be her was instead wobbling around cheering.
"Mama! Mama Im an apprentice now!! Mirepaw didja hear, Im an apprentice!!!"

The bengal was so excited he was prancing, an act that lead him to tumbling over several times though that didnt seem to deter him and the little tom simply kept popping back up to his paws with a grin, butting his head against the two mollies purring wildly.

He was just so so happy, the tom had almost expected to be denied this after his mis-adventure but he wasnt and he was finally joining his siblings as an apprentice!! Maybe he could even do outings with them and they could have fun out in the territory and not be restricted to silly 'kitten camp games' Bleedingpaw had been restricted to so far.

Even as he weaved his way around his mother and sister the toms head bobbled around, looking for his other family and when he did called out in kittenish glee.
"Quietpaw, Sleepypaw! Im an apprentice like you now!!!"
EEeeeee he just felt so cool now to be the same rank as he cool older siblings and be more like them!

He just hoped Brairsplash was nice but strong like Mr Pats and didnt hate him for his wobbles and that she'd need to put in a lotta effort with him.... Maybe if he asked Mr Pats for special lessons like he promised to do after the sneaky hiding event and got super good she'd like him! Yeah he'd definitely do that~

@Rose @taillow @Morrigan @Estelle @squidz

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old June 4th, 2024, 06:36 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Busy

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
The Dancing Bird

Zoned out, the thing which snapped him back was the sound of his name ringing through the clearing. A new apprentice. He hissed lightly, his lips turning downwards. He had more than enough apprentice malarkey to last him moons and here he was being assigned another. Newtbelly had been tiring, but he felt pride about the skills he had carefully imparted to him. It just wasn’t what he needed, too much work for his liking.

Owlthroat was far from lazy, but he worked to his own goal. Yes the clan was important, but he’d much rather be honing his own claws and preparing for the battle with Riverclan ahead. Not pandering to the needs of another pathetically ambitionless young cat. He didn’t know Willowpaw past simple appearances, he never had taken the time to know apprentices unless they had made a particular impact or rubbed into his business. Abruptly he started to think, how would he train. Surely Willowpaw would at least have something learned already, another useless cat going missing during the move. What she hadn’t learnt he’d drag her through it, expect performance and greatness. No tolerance for anything else, the patience just simply wasn’t there.

Yellow slitted eyes peered around the clearing. Where was she? He let out a deep resentful huff, he’d do his duty reluctantly but he might as well get on with it. Hurtle the young cat to warriorhood, whether she wanted to succeed or not was on her. Time would come to tell when she was proven in the field of battle.

[​​@Myling]

Old June 4th, 2024, 06:59 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours

Marshlight nodded
Old June 4th, 2024, 08:32 AM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Batstorm murmured words of praise about the medicine cat and the new medicine cat apprentice.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old June 4th, 2024, 11:52 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

For a moment, The Spectre cheered just slightly for Bleedingpaw. Although the newly named apprentice had been nothing but trouble up to this point (let’s be real, the rest of the kits were the same), he had to admit that the little fluffball was growing on him ever so slightly. Briarsplash was a promising warrior who seemed to be on the rise, hopefully she’d be a good fit for the youngest of his massive family. Speaking of family, a small warm feeling bubbled up in his cold heart as Cinderpaw buried herself into his fur. Perhaps it was some of the lingering weakness of Darkfall, but this… this was nice.

Following that, it seemed as though he was getting a new apprentice. Gutspaw was it? He wasn’t too familiar with the younger cat, having not worked with them personally previously, but hopefully they’d be a hard worker. The dark-furred tom noticed a striking similarity between him and his new apprentice but figured it was little more than a coincidence. Perhaps they could find some kind of kinship to make training a bit more comfortable. Perhaps with Rufflepaw coming back, he’d be able to get both of their training done in an efficient manner.

He was unenthused to hear about how Wispypaw was already being reassigned and then that three more of his offspring would potentially be reassigned if their mentors didn’t turn up by the next meeting. Perhaps he’d have to take their training in his own paws to ensure that they didn’t grow complacent and lazy as he once did. No child of his would be falling behind the rest of their peers – they had an immaculate bloodline and thus had no excuse but to be the very best.

A shift in Cinderpaw’s demeanor notified him that she was allowing him to leave in order to go meet his new apprentice. Considerate of her, but a bit silly. ”I’ll be back,” He said in a low tone ”Maybe I can take you out for some training one of these days. It’ll be an interesting opportunity to learn some new techniques for both of us I think.” And with that, the massive tom rose to his paws, gently leaning in to bump his head against hers. ”I’m proud of you,” He said gently ”Keep persevering and I’m sure you’ll rise from a small cinder to a roaring flame in no time.”

And with that, he padded off in search of his new apprentice. He had been telling her the truth. Though it was as The Spectre and not the original persona of her father, he was in fact proud of his daughter. It had to be tough with her present disability, being unable to keep up with her siblings or the rest of her peers, but she was still here, she was still trying to be a warrior. That in and of itself was admirable, and out of all of the cats in the clan, she held a considerable amount of his respect. She’d be just fine, he was sure of it.

It appeared as though his premonition about Mossfreckle finding an apprentice was right. That meant that Lostspark would be officially rejoining the Enforcers and taking over the duties held within. Good for her. Perhaps he would be rejoining them soon. He wouldn’t ask about his previous position, at least not yet, but it was definitely something that he was aiming for. The cat named as the new apprentice healer was Grousepaw. He wasn’t too familiar with him, but he noticed that the young tom had been spending a lot fo time around Sleepypaw… He was going to have to have a talk with him. Sure they were young, but he had to be sure of his intentions regardless. The Spectre couldn’t be too careful of someone potentially taking advantage of his daughter or her position in the clan – biological or not.

Now that there was a brief break in Dawnstar’s announcements, the blue-eyed tom renewed his search for his new apprentice.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 4th, 2024, 12:56 PM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 1 week // 72 hours ( 3 days ) if time sensitive
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

❦ Anticipation laced every idle flick of the medicine cats white tipped feathery tail, Mossfreckle was the epitome of poise but beneath the lanky oriental shaped exterior excitement twinkled within the confines of his star hewn mind, insecurity hazed out the full light, however, as it once more sunk its thorn sharp claws into his tattered heart and opened crimson rivers once more, thin trickles of fear coursing through his blood and filling his large, forward perked ears with ocean static and wisping taunting tones that sent prickles of anxiety down his pelt as sharp as fangs and as vicious as the leafbare wind that howled like a lonesome beast on the prowl through the desolate glimmering facade of the world that lay torment beneath it… Grousepaw… his choice that would have to be proven both in Dawnstar’s eyes and his own to not have been made in vain. The large, eclectic patterned tom had show dedication during the move but the fire beneath his paws was the factor that intrigued the medicine cat the most, something fuelled the apprentice subconsciously far below the mask of obstinance and the tête-à-tête of wanting and fearing power, every fiber of Mossfreckle’s form said to shy away from the fire that loomed within the apprentice to stifle it to ashes but fear had never truly had a hold on him and one had to play with fire so as to gain the burns that give you the right to flee… fear was the mind killer and when the fear was gone only he would remain… he was nothing but flesh and bone and even if that was to cripple and char and blow on ashen requiem in a haze he would remain steadfast, no more than stars and hope and a mind made from the finite forms of thoughts. Prove yourself… eerie tones whispered on the alpine scented zyphers that blew in the tension that hung like thick webs, breaths hitched as if the lungs of the shadowy felines before him had collectively been gripped by the talons of intrigue, of curiosity, of fear, and envy, and bitter crippled pride… hope… he had instilled hope in the clan as each strove to shed their lackadaisical ways to snag a mossy hue even if it was for merger momentary second, Mossfreckle had always been watching but he had never promised a word… promises were empty words made by people who knew they would break them, those who must mimic and apparition trust because they had none… he wouldn’t promise because the very thing he needed was trust.

❦ Rhadamanthine coated tones announced the words the clan had been anticipating, that the freckled herbalist had been waiting for since he had spoken his choice in hushed but confident tones to his leader, mossy hues had watched from afar in silent judgmental assessment of Grousepaw, watched the dedication and watched the push back that sought to gain the best authority he fought against… prove yourself… starry mind willed the tom to show the true colours that shown through the cracks in his facade and muddled against the eclectic camouflaged nature of his pelt, beneath the snark and masked fury laid a mind not for the taking or sculpting but for the shedding of hard layers to the inner feline who the medicine cat was determined to drag out even if it was clawing, gnashing, and yowling the whole way… he didn’t want a starry eyed apprentice who would agree with him every paw step or the way, he wanted someone who could rise to the role not but power but for knowledge and dedication and the clan regardless of their own contrasting pains… he didn’t want a yes man he wanted a growing intellectual who has their own mind to speak and not just a mimic of his own. watching from his spot at the lichen shrouded entrance of his den Mossfreckle leaned to give Fogwatcher’s white splotched muzzle a gentle loving lick before he rose to diligent white tipped paws and stooped down to stretch, lanky form arched upwards to form mountainous plains as his feathery tail stretched out luxuriously and petite paws pressed resistantly against the hard packed soils that loosened in thin rivulets as he claws scrapped in minutely painful motions as they snagged deeply into the rocky dirt… focus, focus, focus… the pain brought forth stark clarity as he stood up straight and shook his angular head down rid his reeling mind of the last dredges of doubt and padded dignified and open towards the apprentice offering a nod and a respectful lick of felicitations if the tom allowed it before he spoke in even and calm demeanoured tones even though Grousepaw’s internal affairs were anything but, ”Congradulations, Grousepaw, I know you will serve your clan well…” or else… loomed in the unsaid, ”You are welcome to set up a nest in the medicine den but it’s a big change so you can switch between the old and new until you feel comfortable, besides that, I will pick up your warrior training and begin your training as Shadowclan’s new medicine cart apprentice tomorrow,” with that said the freckled oriental simply sat with a curl of his white tipped tail over his paws and canted his angular head to the side as his mossy hues fixated on the apprentice - waiting and wondering.

{ @SuspiciousMindz ~ Fogwatcher }
{ @redshiftreign ~ Grousepaw }

౨Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Catৎ

it is not a fate cast in the stars, it is a calling written in blood and etched in bone

ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Mossfreckle’s Tracker
Old June 4th, 2024, 12:59 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Blah

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 25 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~

[sorry for the delay in responses, i'm back from vacation now ]

Briarsplash had padded out of her makeshift den at the beginning of the meeting with a yawn. Grimpeak, huh? Well... it certainly matched the name and mood of the place. Oddly enough, the gloomy atmosphere fit ShadowClan as she had come to know it. The large, fluffy she-cat sat herself down and began to listen.

She puffed out her chest with pride as Dawnstar mentioned her to be one of the ones in the patrol to mark the border. Something about it felt very important, at least in validating her efforts. She enjoyed the brief moment of recognition and the moment moved on. Ordinary meeting... oh, an apprentice ceremony...

Oh. Another apprentice for her? What an honor... and an intimidating one, at that.

Briarsplash's eyes widened slightly as she heard herself named, her eyes following to where the newly named Bleedingpaw was. Stars... he looked like a pawful and a half with how giddy he was. But she pushed away her initial dread for dealing with a hyper cat and focused her attention back to Dawnstar, giving her a firm nod.

"Yes, Dawnstar. He won't lay a claw on anyone just yet as long as I have say in it."

She dipped her head to the leader before bracing herself and padding over to the apprentice, who was shouting to practically everyone about his new name. It was endearing, in a way, though she felt her ears flatten a bit against her head at the noise. Stars... would it be too much to be more like Duskpaw, her other apprentice? Much quieter?

She cleared her throat before nodding respectfully to Bleedingpaw, offering her greeting in her soft voice, a surprising tone for how large and gruff she was. "...Hi, Bleedingpaw. I'm Briarsplash, your new mentor."

He did look rather small. Dawnstar had mentioned he wasn't six moons yet... maybe around four or five? Huh. She presumed she should try to ease him into the basics, then. Training could take quite the toll on a young cat's body, especially under six moons. Trying to keep the worry out of her goldish-green eyes, Briarsplash watched for the apprentice's response, praying this wouldn't cause too much of her fur to fall out.

/ @Rani - meet the grumpy briarsplash LOL. i will VM you soon in regards to training !

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; June 4th, 2024 at 01:01 PM.