by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:36 PM

Old August 25th, 2023, 03:50 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Nightgaze tilted her head slightly puzzled "Er...Nightgaze" she responded confused but she did try to understand but luckily Fawnpaw made him more understood "Oh! Of course" she mewed cheerfully though she found it strange she had no problem with it.

@Shadowed Flower @Willooow

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 25th, 2023, 05:08 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze tilted her head slightly puzzled "Er...Nightgaze" she responded confused but she did try to understand but luckily Fawnpaw made him more understood "Oh! Of course" she mewed cheerfully though she found it strange she had no problem with it.

@Shadowed Flower @Willooow
Fawnpaw

"Yay!" Fawnpaw said in delight, looking to Spottedfire. "Is there a time we can leave?" She asked Nightgaze with doe eyes.

@Willooow

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old August 26th, 2023, 06:31 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Floodkit slowly padded through the camp, paws a bit shaky with each step.
It was the first time she'd walked through camp without Sorreldust guiding her.
She didnt like it. Her paws were awkward without guidance and it showed in her small frame.
So she wobbled her way to the first warrior she saw and tried to flop herself right into them.

[ @dino. ]
//super late Craneblood and Floodkit interaction....\\

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 26th, 2023, 06:28 PM
nothing's forever

@SuspiciousMindz

The massive eye roll Alderstep gave Sparrowpelt would certainly make the other warrior's fur fall out if Alderstep used his dumb logic. "Are you saying I have wrinkles," he deadpanned, glaring even harder as Sparrowpelt rolled over. What a buffoon.

For all his glaring, he hadn't expected the other to smack his nose, and so Alderstep had done nothing to stop it from happening. He blinked rapidly, thoroughly disliking the sensation of getting his nose booped. His expression twisted into a half-snarl, and Alderstep lurched forward from his perfect loafing form, dead set on eating Sparrowpelt's paw off.

Except he was pretty sure Drizzlecloud would get scary mad at him if he actually caused injury to his clanmate and added another cat onto the list of wounded for her and Springpaw to treat, so Alderstep only gently nibbled on Sparrowpelt's paw.
Old August 26th, 2023, 07:37 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Unhappy Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Shypaw: Shadow Fiend, Beefed Up Tier 1

The white she-cat with light silver rosettes lay in a shaded corner of camp out of the way... The cuts from that scruffle stang with a hardcore vengence... but she knew it was all her fault, for jumping into a conflict when she didn't even have any battle experience. she was probably lucky to be alive right now... she'd completely blacked out at the end of the scruffle... she still had little clue as to what had woken her up, but she'd dragged herself back to camp, where she would wait for the medicine cats to see her, since she didn't want to intrude if they were tending to something serious... that would be just rude...

She took a moment to Think of Her Twin... Were was He? Burntpaw! oh how she missed that annoyingly bother of a brother of hers... She Missed Icykiss too... Grandma had been the ones to raise her after she and her sibs had been left here.... she sighed, resting her poor head in between her front paws gently... the cut on her head-throut-chest stang and it hurt worse then the others... but she'd live...

(open)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old August 26th, 2023, 08:21 PM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.

SPOTTEDFIRE

he/him/his - 12 moons
A calico tom with a white patch up his side and blue/yellow eyes.
@Shadowed Flower @The Doctor Doctor... Doctor Who?

"Oh, I'm not really sure-" it really wasn't all that subtle, the phrase he'd uttered, sitting and giving his shoulder a nervous lick. "Really, it's up to you two. Just... remind me... that I promised - I'll forget... it's a wonder I don't forget my own name..."

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old August 26th, 2023, 08:32 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willooow View Post

SPOTTEDFIRE

he/him/his - 12 moons
A calico tom with a white patch up his side and blue/yellow eyes.
@Shadowed Flower @The Doctor Doctor... Doctor Who?

"Oh, I'm not really sure-" it really wasn't all that subtle, the phrase he'd uttered, sitting and giving his shoulder a nervous lick. "Really, it's up to you two. Just... remind me... that I promised - I'll forget... it's a wonder I don't forget my own name..."

Fawnpaw

"Me and Nightgaze will be here for you! I'll remind you whenever you need." Fawnpaw offered excitedly. She really like her new friend! She only knows Nightgaze, Spottedfire, Cracklepaw(for good reasons), and Bumblestar. 'I should probably get to know the others...' Fawnpaw thought.

@The Doctor

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old August 26th, 2023, 10:18 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Redkit
she/her | small demon

Looking at her siblings in confusion and fear, Redkit felt her uncle pat her head and attempt to comfort, whining softly. She wasn't fearful enough, though, to miss the opportunity to correct his mistake. "But Uncle Cwackles, we're very capable!" She protested, looking at the blood staining Rosies fur, then up at all the panicking adults. if the adults were panicking, then she should too, right?

No, because Uncle Crackles was an adult and he was calm. So she could be calm, like her uncle. Because why freak out when there was no reason too? If this was really a problem, then Uncle Crackles would be upset. That's how she decided to gauge it, acting under the fake idea that the older tom's reactions to certain situations were the most reliable.

She didn't move as Cracklepaw picked her up, her plumy bob tail wagging with confusion. But she wanted to stay! She wanted to make sure her sibby was okay! But something inside her was too tired to protest, and she let Cracklepaw begin to carry her. "Uncle Crackles, can you stay tonight? I-I don't wanna be all alone, and I don't know anyone else there." Searching her brain for something to appeal to him, another pro to staying with her as a protector and a pillow, she lowered her voice.

"If you g-got in trouble, no one can y-yell at you if you're asleep and taking care of me!" Proud that she had come up with the solution, the molly fixed her tri-colored gaze upwards, pleading her sweet uncle to comply with her request.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; August 26th, 2023 at 10:18 PM.
Old August 27th, 2023, 07:25 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Nightgaze smiled cheerfully "Yeah we'll remind ya!" she mewed energetically this would be great!

@Willooow @Shadowed Flower

(Yes I am Doctor who)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 27th, 2023, 12:33 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by navarra View Post
Birds don't shut up, Alderstep realized. They just kept chirping, and chirping, and chirping. They irked him to no end. Even sitting in camp, he felt the need to find (and kill) whatever stupid piece of to-be prey had decided that its dumb bird song had to be heard by everybody else in the forest. It was like it was inadvertently taunting him, or perhaps it was purposefully doing it. Alderstep's mood soured as his ears listened, unwillingly, to a chickadee's endless chittering.

Eventually, it died off. Either the bird found new interests other than being annoying, or somebody else had murked it. Fair's fair; very few got away with singing that loud so close to camp for a reason, whether it be the temptation of fresh-kill or the irritation that came along with being forced to listen to the tantalizing siren song.

But it was too quiet. Deafening silence, the oxymoron that it was, described what Alderstep was hearing perfectly. Stars. Huffing, the russet cat got to his pretty white paws and stalked off, with every intention of leaving camp to go do something. Anything to liberate himself from the prison that he called home, on occasion. How poetic. In another life, he could've made a great musty, rotting elder with dumb proverbs and sayings. In another life. Alderstep had serious doubts with his career that he'd make it to be old enough to retire in this life.

Morbid thoughts. Enjoyable in moderation. Enough with the grim prospects, though. Alderstep cast a passing glance over his shoulder back at the clearing, checking that all was well before he would make his departure. He only hoped nobody took this hesitation as an opening to bother him.

@dino.
Unfortunately for Alderstep, Bumblestar was taking this as an opening to bother him.

She watched him from across the clearing as he moved to exit camp, and then quickly slid through the lichen curtain of her den and hurried after him. "Yo!" she called. "Wait up."

She'd been meaning to spend more time with him. Felt like she barely knew him, outside of the times he came and grumped around in her den and then left, and that was just no good. Maybe she could get him to loosen up a little. Stars knew both of them needed it. "I'm comin' with, 'm bored. Where are you headed?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training