Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Roblox Gift Card Giveaway
by BEAR.
Last post by Aolani
Today 12:50 PM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider
Last post by Spider
Today 12:50 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:49 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 12:46 PM
everything eats and is...
by wolfie
Last post by Mica
Today 12:30 PM

Old April 4th, 2023, 12:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Mousekit

Rounded ears jutted forward as the tricolored gray tom focused on the apprentice before him with eagerly expectant eyes, Mousekit's verdant hues grew round at Darkpaw's question. A small eep escaped the kit as he turned his head around, glancing suspiciously at the darker corners of the den, almost as if expecting many a cat to suddenly burst through from the shadows, ready to pounce at him for daring to be in the apprentice's den before his time. After a quick scan of the area, however, Mousekit was quickly appeased, certain that no one else was here. Instead, the stocky tom turned his attention once more on the dark furred apprentice, a beaming smile on his face as he shuffled his paws on the dirt with glee.

"Oooh. Nice to meet you, nice to meet you, Darky! No wait... Silly silly! I already said that, didn't I?" Mousekit mewed, his nose wrinkling in thought for a moment before he burst out in laughter, little chortles escaping him as his dark limbs flew to his white tinged muzzle, stifling the sound.

It took the small tom some time to settle down, his laughter equal parts amusement at his blunder and happy at having met this new friend. Because because, that was the point of this mission! This quest! This adventure! To meet a new new friend, and have said friends in the apprentices' den waiting for him once he became an apprentice himself. Oh oh, maybe! Maybe... if they got along super duper well, they could share a nest for a couple of nights! Tell stories and then Darky could give him all the important tips on how to be an awesome apprentice, yes yes! That would be fun!

... Not that... not that Mousekit was afraid of sleeping alone in the apprentices' den. Nope. Because he wasn't. No no no. He was a brake kit! Besides, maybe Hazely would be happy with him again when they became paws! Oh yes, that would be best. And then... Hazely and him could share a nest all the time! All they would need was mum, and everything would be perfect, yay! Not that they could sneak mum in... but that was okay! Mum had Branchfire! She would be fine, yes yes!

Finally catching his breath after his small laughing fit, Mousekit's chest fluff puffed out as he raised himself, sitting only on his two hind legs while he tucked his forepaws higher up, eager to explain his case on why he was here. He wasn't mad at Darky for asking. Darky was right to ask! Kits weren't normally allowed here, oh no. But! But. Mousekit was doing important research! It was for educational purposes. Mmhmm. By golly, Darky just didn't know!

"So so, I am here! I am here! Because I will be turning into an apprentice soon! I will, I will! And I wanted to meet new friends, yes yes! Friendly friends! Just like you!" the gray kit announced, his forepaws going up at his last few words in excitement, further accentuating Darky's super duper friendliness with unabashed glee.

-

@SoulJoy [Darkpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 4th, 2023, 12:50 PM
queen of procrastination

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Chatty

Darkpaw rolled his eyes. "Look kit, I'm not your friend. We just met," He said plainly.
He had no interest in making friends with a kit. The kit may be an apprentice soon but his mind surely was still stuck in 'kit phase'.
Watching the kit move so much was exhausting enough, but it reminded him a bit of his younger self. A part of him that was long gone now.

{ @Alchemist Kitsune }

plot prompt!!
Hello!

I'm trying to get back to rping, feel free to chat with me or ask for anything.

Last edited by SoulJoy; April 4th, 2023 at 12:50 PM.
Old April 4th, 2023, 05:51 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Singepaw | he/him they/them
A slender orange tabby cat with long belly fur and brown eyes

Singepaw was settling down for a midday nap, he’d spent the entire day practicing foot work like Dawnglare had shown him. Repeating the few moves that Dawn had actually spent time teaching him before oh so rudely disappearing without a trace. Now his paws ached, his shins ached and maybe even his pride.

It was embarrassing to be un-mentored. To even think he could be retreating into the apprentices den right now was distasteful, no hunting patrols, no territory walks. Nothing. Singepaw curled in on himself and extended his forelegs out in a deep stretch, grunting with the effort it took to uncurl his paws.

That’s all he had going for him. He’d spent days practicing the only thing he knew how to do, at this point he must’ve been the most careful footed cat to have existed. The golden orange tabby rolled onto his other side, extending his hind legs in another deep stretch.

“This has to end.” he murmured

@nykyrian

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 5th, 2023, 01:38 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Mousekit

Mousekit's smile... faltered. He had... never been met with this sort of response before? What did Darky mean, not friends? They were all in ShadowClan, weren't they? That meant they were all friends here, yes yes yes! They just weren't super duper close friends yet, because they had just officially met. Unless... unless that's what Darky meant! Silly silly. Darky must just be shy. Not really used to talking a lot. Was that why he was all alone? Maybe he just needed hugs? Mum was always happier with him when he gave her a hug. But then... Hazely hadn't been too happy with his hugs lately. So maybe it varied from cat to cat? Gasp! It might! Oh oh oh! Mousekit had a lot to learn, he did, he did!

"Okay, okay! You are right right! We just met. So... you know what we should do? We should talk, yes yes. Then we can get to know each other! And... and! We can be friends then. Victory!" the stocky tom mewed energetically, raising his white tipped forepaws in the air with excitement once more, eyes beaming as he looked on expectantly at Darky. "So... so. What do you like to do? On your free time? Or oh! I know, I know! What is your favorite part of training? Do you like your mentor? What are your other other friends like. You know. The ones you haven't just met? Mmmhmm, mmhmm. I bet you all have a lot of fun, fun, fun."

-

@SoulJoy [Darkpaw]

Old April 5th, 2023, 02:42 PM
queen of procrastination

Darkpaw scoffed at Mousekit’s questions.
“My mentor’s…alright,” He said, he didn’t really know how to feel about his mentor just yet.
“And I don’t have any other friends, I don’t have friends.” He stated with a slight growl. Darkpaw found the
kit quite annoying. The kit also asked questions and said things that reminded Darkpaw of how lonely he really was.

{ @Alchemist Kitsune }

plot prompt!!
Hello!

Last edited by SoulJoy; April 5th, 2023 at 08:39 PM.
Old April 6th, 2023, 02:52 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Starlingpaw was rather bored. They had nothing to do aside from lay around in their nest. With a frustrated huff, the lanky feline lifted a dark paw to brush the overgrown fur out of their face. Hmph, meddling head tuft. Maybe they should find a way to snip it off. But then.. it would be rather awkward adjusting to something so new, no? Shifting in their nest, the tall apprentice found themselves kneading the moss beneath their soles, realizing how very old and uncomfortable it was. No wonder they woke up feeling stiff so often. Perhaps they should somehow fetch more moss from outside, if permitted to go with a warrior...

[ Open ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old April 7th, 2023, 04:29 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Mousekit

And I don’t have any other friends, I don’t have friends.

Mousekit almost gasped in horror at this. How... how could Darky not have friends?! That was terrible! A tragedy! A horrendous crime! An injustice! See, Mousekit was getting much, much better at bigger words, and he was fairly certain all of these and more fit the forsaken fate of his new apprentice friend. But... but... Gasp! It didn't have to be so! This was the true purpose to his sneaky sneaking in here, he was sure! He was meant to meet Darky. Become his friend. No more loneliness for the tabby apprentice. They would be the best of friends! Mmmhmm, mmmhmm.

"Well... that's not true anymore! It isn't, nope! Because! Because! You see, I am your friend now, yes yes yes! And I love all my friends, yes yes! To celebrate, we should do something fun fun fun! What do you think, Darky? What do you want to do?" Mousekit mewed in a happy tune, his paws back on the ground as he shuffled them excitedly with every word. He wouldn't let Darky be all sad and lonely anymore. Otherwise he would be a Snarky instead, and the stocky gray tom did not want any of his friends to feel snarky at all!

But! But... Darky was shy, he was, he was! So, Mousekit would be a nice friend. He would let Darky choose what they should do. Maybe if they did something he was comfortable with, then he would be happier later. Oh oh, and they could go eat some delicious frogs too! He hoped there were some in the fresh kill pile. Yum. Nothing was better than eating with friends, oh yes. Hind quarters wiggling at this thought, the monochrome kit turned verdant eyes expectantly at his companion, rounded ears perked up as he awaited an answer.

-

@SoulJoy [Darkpaw]

Old April 7th, 2023, 07:43 PM
queen of procrastination

Darkpaw was surprised at the kit's encouragement. "I-...What do you like to do for fun?"
He's never thought about doing something fun since he'd do it alone. The kit wasn't as annoying as he thought.

{ @Alchemist Kitsune - Mousekit }

plot prompt!!
Hello!

Old April 10th, 2023, 11:49 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Mousekit

At Darky's question, Mousekit's eyes instantly lit up. Darky was finally being open to the idea of some fun fun fun! Yayayayayay! Victory! But! But... It seemed Darky didn't know how to have fun? Oh nooooo! This was... not good. Had Darky never had any fun before? They would have to fix that now. Mhmm, mmhmm. If only Hazely was here... He always had the best ideas for fun things to do!

"Hmmm... Hmmmm... Well, I like a lot of things. A lot of fun things to be done, yes yes! We can play hide and sneak! Seek! I meant seek... Auntie Larky made us play that during our night class. It helps for sneaky sneaking around! And and, it is fun fun! Also! Also. Sneaking up on friends and old old cats. And then run away before they can catch up to you. Well... run from the old old cats. Friends usually turns into play battle to see who can hug the hardest, yes yes," Mousekit explained, nodding his head sagely as he spoke. "Oh! Oh... I also. I also! I like to build little nests and little dens! It is fun fun, and you can make them as pretty as you like. Now that it's newleaf, it should be easier, too! Because Fuzzy! Fuzzy told me moss grows back once it is no longer leaf-bare. Oh yes. But! But... there are many other ways to have fun. You have... you have moss ball. And tag. And play scuffles. Oh oh, and racing! Many things, many things. Yes yes yes!"

White dipped paws tippy tapped on the ground as Mousekit mewed about the many ways to have fun, his head swaying this way and that as he did a little dance. There were many more ways to have fun that he hadn't even started on. Such as going to warriors and elders and asking for stories! Or running around the nursery and leaping and destroying old, disused nests. Which meant you had to fix them later, which was also fun! But! But... He wasn't sure his mum would be too too happy about him bringing a new friend along to destroy the disused nests in the nursery. That was okay though! That was okay! They could have plenty of fun regardless! Beaming up at Darky, the monochrome kit stared at the apprentice expectantly once more, wondering what kind of games his new friend liked to play.

-

@SoulJoy [Darkpaw]

Old April 10th, 2023, 02:23 PM
queen of procrastination

Darkpaw thought about the suggestions for a moment. "Hmm, hide and seek sounds quite fun,"
He meowed, expressing his thought. "How does the game work?" He played it a few times as a kit but
not enough to remember the game.
Maybe it has changed over time. Was his initial thought.

{ @Alchemist Kitsune - Mousekit }

plot prompt!!
Hello!