Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 01:22 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Undertaker
Today 01:21 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:20 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:18 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:15 PM

Old January 12th, 2022, 10:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Starlit Meadow

Spiderthroat
@InsertCoolNameHere , @Brightlight , @Myself making popcorn , @Firebender @Clock Dragonshifter

Now, the Warrior wasn't fond on interacting with others. It wasn't really his strong suit, never knew what to say and apparently he always came off...aggressive. Not sure why other's thought that.

However, in this case, his paws moved faster than his brain or mouth did. Before he knew it, he was stepping out into the clearing. A freezing glare sent towards the Warriors and Kits...kits. Out in the territory.

"Are you daft?" he asked, ears flicking as he looked at the lot of them. His voice was cool, tail flicking behind him. "Get them back into camp. Or I'll have your head served to Dogbark." he snapped. A growl bubbling in his chest. "Bringing them out here in the winter is basically serving them to the birds and other preditors that are in the territory. They're nothing more than fresh kill." he said.

Blue eyes flickered with annoyance. "But if that's how you want to kill them off, be my guest." he hummed as he elegantly sat himself down.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 12th, 2022 at 10:16 PM.
Old January 12th, 2022, 10:40 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
@InsertCoolNameHere , @Brightlight , @Myself making popcorn , @Firebender @Clock Dragonshifter

Now, the Warrior wasn't fond on interacting with others. It wasn't really his strong suit, never knew what to say and apparently he always came off...aggressive. Not sure why other's thought that.

However, in this case, his paws moved faster than his brain or mouth did. Before he knew it, he was stepping out into the clearing. A freezing glare sent towards the Warriors and Kits...kits. Out in the territory.

"Are you daft?" he asked, ears flicking as he looked at the lot of them. His voice was cool, tail flicking behind him. "Get them back into camp. Or I'll have your head served to Dogbark." he snapped. A growl bubbling in his chest. "Bringing them out here in the winter is basically serving them to the birds and other preditors that are in the territory. They're nothing more than fresh kill." he said.

Blue eyes flickered with annoyance. "But if that's how you want to kill them off, be my guest." he hummed as he elegantly sat himself down.
@Myself making popcorn

—Clearlight—

The tabby queen winced when the warrior approached them, oh, she knew she shouldn’t have gone out of camp. And now look what she had done! This was all her fault. Clearlight lowered her head in shame as the warrior continued speaking, his sharp words cutting into her. And she was a mother herself, she should’ve known better than to have indulged a kit and play with them out here in the middle of leaf-bare.

“I’m sorry, I’ll bring Quickkit back to camp right away.” Clearlight said to the warrior, her voice quieter than normal. Being new to Thunderclan was no excuse for her actions, so she wouldn’t bother explaining herself to this warrior. Turning quickly, she began to usher the kit back in the general direction of camp. “Quickkit, I know you don’t want to go back, but we have to return before you freeze to death, ok?”

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old January 13th, 2022, 02:07 AM
chirps

Sunchaser continued to beam at the molly, oblivious to whatever turmoil was erupting within her head. "Should we get started then?" he inquired, tail waving behind him like a branch in the wind. There wasn't much time give to wait for an answer as he parted his jaws to scent the air around him. Frost... snow... melted snow...

Aha! The hint of mouse came to him and instantly the large golden tabby dropped into a semi messy hunters crouch and slunk forward. Rustling from his belly dragging against the sand alerted the small creature that had poked it's head out of its burrow. "Oh, no you don't!" he snapped and made a mad dash for it. Just as his claws closed over the hole, Sunchaser was sure he'd gotten it. But when he opened his paws only to see that they had closed around dirt and snow, he frowned.

"Oh... I guess, yes you do." Sullen and read to head back, Sunchaser stood up and shook out his fur. "Do, uh, you know how to hunt?" he called to her form where he stood, still by the tiniest of burrows where his pray had disappeared to.

// @WinterMara
Old January 13th, 2022, 08:52 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertCoolNameHere View Post
Blackjaw trotted around the meadow quickly, smiling, he closed his eyes for a second and tripped clumsily on a rock, landing on his chin and yelping in pain. He laughed it off and found a place to sit. "Sharpkit!" he yelled, "Wishkit, come on both of you!"

@Firebender @Clock Dragonshifter
Quote:

Spiderthroat

Sharpkit ran after Blackjaw, his green eyes shining with happiness. He didn't know what was happening, but he was gonna listen. He growled at the rude cat. "Blackjaw must know what he is doing." he hissed. "Leave him alone."

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old January 13th, 2022, 09:09 AM
PopcornKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post

@Myself making popcorn

—Clearlight—

The tabby queen winced when the warrior approached them, oh, she knew she shouldn’t have gone out of camp. And now look what she had done! This was all her fault. Clearlight lowered her head in shame as the warrior continued speaking, his sharp words cutting into her. And she was a mother herself, she should’ve known better than to have indulged a kit and play with them out here in the middle of leaf-bare.

“I’m sorry, I’ll bring Quickkit back to camp right away.” Clearlight said to the warrior, her voice quieter than normal. Being new to Thunderclan was no excuse for her actions, so she wouldn’t bother explaining herself to this warrior. Turning quickly, she began to usher the kit back in the general direction of camp. “Quickkit, I know you don’t want to go back, but we have to return before you freeze to death, ok?”
Quickkit:

The Molly was about to argue, but stopped herself,this queen was afraid of the Deputy, they might get in trouble because of her! She let out a long sigh and nodded to the queen, there goes all the fun.

▪︎▪︎ Characters: Stormkit, Quickkit, Blizzardrunner ▪︎▪︎

Have an amazing rp yall!

All my roleplays are open, feel free
To join in at anytime, I would love to rp with you!
Old January 13th, 2022, 11:49 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Wishkit padded behind Blackjaw unsure of herself. The small she-kits ears perked as She heard Spiderthroat whom she'd never met speak. Uh oh! the black she-kit thought as her ears flew back on her head and eyes went wide. "a-are we in trouble?" she asked her voice barely above a whisper.

@InsertCoolNameHere
@Starfall
@Firebender

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; January 13th, 2022 at 11:49 AM.
Old January 13th, 2022, 12:55 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
Wishkit padded behind Blackjaw unsure of herself. The small she-kits ears perked as She heard Spiderthroat whom she'd never met speak. Uh oh! the black she-kit thought as her ears flew back on her head and eyes went wide. "a-are we in trouble?" she asked her voice barely above a whisper.

@InsertCoolNameHere
@Starfall
@Firebender
Sharpkit shrugged. "I hope not..." He mewed.

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old January 13th, 2022, 03:05 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.

| Softpaw of Thunderclan |

Softpaw nodded at Sunchaser despite him giving her no time to answer, and the scent of a mouse came to her. Sunchaser seemed to be ready to handle it, so she’d let him do so, hopefully they’d catch this one, they needed it. She somehow held in a chuckle as he struggled with the mouse, but it seemed as if he failed the catch. Stupid mouse, looks like the cats weren’t the only detriment to the clan, even now.

‘ ‘Oh, yeah I know how to hunt!’ ’ It was, kind of funny that Sunchaser didn’t ask that before hand, but oh well. She opened her maw slightly to sense other scents, and, was that a squirrel? Weren’t they supposed to be all safe and snug during winter or, was that wrong, maybe they were just, rarer. The molly went into a slightly off hunting position, and she did adknowledge that, but it was good enough. As she crept on the floor, she found out it’s location, it seemed to be close to the ground, perfect.

Ah, she saw it now, it was either just getting up or down from a tree, she took one more step, and it seemed as if it was about to go up. She didn’t want to waste this, she couldn’t, she took a leap of faith, quite literally, and hope she’d land it. And somehow, she did, without a scratch, huh, panic for nothing. ‘ ‘I got a, squirrel, somehow!’ ’ That somehow at the end was just due to her somehow getting the timing and placement right.

| @arden [I legit had to google if squirrels hibernated or not. . .]

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; January 13th, 2022 at 03:05 PM.
Old January 13th, 2022, 05:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Spiderthroat
@InsertCoolNameHere
@Firebender
@Clock Dragonshifter @Myself making popcorn @Brightlight

The kit was met with an unamused expression. He could kick the kit. It was justified he could do it right now. No reproductions and it wasn’t like Dogbark was going to do anything about it. However after a few moments the Calico just let out a sigh and leaned forwards.

Bearing his teeth he went to Sharpkits eye level. “He obviously doesn’t. Consierin kits are not allowed t’ leave camp.” he hummed, brows quirking. Than the other furball spoke, to which he turned his attention to. “My bet is yes. Since you’ve broken a rule.” he said, drawling out the ‘e’ in the last word as he looked over to the Warrior. Sending him a look that screamed ‘Challenge what I’m saying.’

“If you don’t start headin’ back than I’ll take you back.” It wasn't an empty threat.

Icy blue hues flicked over to the other pair, so they weren't out here playing together? Hm. "Actually, I've got a better idea. You're all coming back with me. Let's see if Dogbark actually has any bite or bark." he hummed. Ears twitching as he thought about.

"If any of you run off, I won't hesitate to use force. Gonna take a rough guess n say he'd probably be in the Leaders den...considerin Aspenstar's dead."

[Follow Spiderthroat to the Leaders den once you all post a response here please ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 13th, 2022 at 06:57 PM.
Old January 14th, 2022, 10:34 AM
error in the code

Quote:

Spiderthroat
@InsertCoolNameHere
@Firebender
@Clock Dragonshifter @Myself making popcorn @Brightlight

The kit was met with an unamused expression. He could kick the kit. It was justified he could do it right now. No reproductions and it wasn’t like Dogbark was going to do anything about it. However after a few moments the Calico just let out a sigh and leaned forwards.

Bearing his teeth he went to Sharpkits eye level. “He obviously doesn’t. Consierin kits are not allowed t’ leave camp.” he hummed, brows quirking. Than the other furball spoke, to which he turned his attention to. “My bet is yes. Since you’ve broken a rule.” he said, drawling out the ‘e’ in the last word as he looked over to the Warrior. Sending him a look that screamed ‘Challenge what I’m saying.’

“If you don’t start headin’ back than I’ll take you back.” It wasn't an empty threat.

Icy blue hues flicked over to the other pair, so they weren't out here playing together? Hm. "Actually, I've got a better idea. You're all coming back with me. Let's see if Dogbark actually has any bite or bark." he hummed. Ears twitching as he thought about.

"If any of you run off, I won't hesitate to use force. Gonna take a rough guess n say he'd probably be in the Leaders den...considerin Aspenstar's dead."

[Follow Spiderthroat to the Leaders den once you all post a response here please ]
(ok!)

Sharpkit lowered himself to the ground. "I'm sorry..." He mewed. "I'll go there at once!" He followed Spiderthroat to the Leader's den, shuddering with fear.

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿