Last post by ollie
Today 05:57 PM

Old May 13th, 2019, 07:39 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Tigerdawn had to stop herself from snapping right then and there as she was reminded of her blind eye. She didn’t like thinking about it since it reminded her of a stupid mistake she made in battle. She glared at Cherrydawn, not saying anything for a few moments. “I have.” She turned away, flattening her ears. She no longer wanted to continue the conversation, she just wasn’t in the mood anymore. Whatever. Tigerdawn looked down at her paws. “Anyway, when they are apprenticed,” She blinked. “Do you think you’ll return to your warrior duties, or remain a queen.” She shrugged.
Cherrydawn flinched at the older warriors sudden shift to anger. Truly she had not meant to offend Tigerdawn but only to offer sincere condolences. She cleared her throat, trying to ignore how hurt she felt at how ready her old mentor seemed to shred her ears. "Oh I'll be going back to warrior duties for certain," she remarked matter-of-factly. "I love my kits, but staying in camp all day... It's enough to drive a shecat crazy." A flicker of amusement flitted across Cherrydawn's face at her next thought. "And the kits themselves do a good job of that all on their own. Yarrowkit especially. Most kits have a hard time staying in the nursery at his age, but he only wants to stay in the den and count the each piece of moss." She let out a sigh as she shook her head. "His mentor will have their work cut out for them."

Old May 14th, 2019, 10:44 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Graypaw smiled and purred back at her. "Im so glad your going to be here with me.", he meowed. The tom couldn't hide his excitement too much.
"Im glad too"Sunpaw said and smiled.
Old May 14th, 2019, 11:17 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherrydawn flinched at the older warriors sudden shift to anger. Truly she had not meant to offend Tigerdawn but only to offer sincere condolences. She cleared her throat, trying to ignore how hurt she felt at how ready her old mentor seemed to shred her ears. "Oh I'll be going back to warrior duties for certain," she remarked matter-of-factly. "I love my kits, but staying in camp all day... It's enough to drive a shecat crazy." A flicker of amusement flitted across Cherrydawn's face at her next thought. "And the kits themselves do a good job of that all on their own. Yarrowkit especially. Most kits have a hard time staying in the nursery at his age, but he only wants to stay in the den and count the each piece of moss." She let out a sigh as she shook her head. "His mentor will have their work cut out for them."
Tigerdawn narrowed her eyes. “Ah, taking care of kits can be that hard?” Her fur was beginning to lay flat, but she still wasn’t happy with the mention of her injured eye. She was still looking down. “Well.. Is- Is Skyfeather doing well? Did he survive the uh... The battle?” She jumped as she remembered the apprentice under her claws, trying to break free. Tigerdawn shuddered, then looked up at Cherrydawn. “Have you been doing well?”

Character Site

Old May 14th, 2019, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

"We'll practice, I'll make sure to teach you some moves soon." Addereye meowed, long tail flicking . The black tom got into position, nodding. "You can practice this moves i taught you in any order." he informed.
Okay, so he wants me to attack him. Cool. I can do that. She tried to remember what he’d told her about the front paw blow, but in the end, it was easiest to forget about the exact words he’d told her and do it from instinct. Brightpaw aimed the blow, remembering to try to keep her balance, wondering if her mentor would try to dodge it. Are we like, practising a battle, or just my moves? He isn’t going to try and attack me back, is he?
Old May 14th, 2019, 05:56 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
---

The dark brown and black tom padded into the cave with a sour expression. He was assigned an apprentice, and he didn't like it. Lemoneyes didn't want an apprentice, he didn't even want to be around his clanmates! With a huff, the salty tom sat down, deciding to give his pelt a quick wash. What was her name? Drizzlepaw? Stormpaw?..no! It was Rainpaw. He guessed she just stayed in the background, as he hadn't met her before.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; May 14th, 2019 at 05:56 PM.
Old May 15th, 2019, 01:57 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
---

The dark brown and black tom padded into the cave with a sour expression. He was assigned an apprentice, and he didn't like it. Lemoneyes didn't want an apprentice, he didn't even want to be around his clanmates! With a huff, the salty tom sat down, deciding to give his pelt a quick wash. What was her name? Drizzlepaw? Stormpaw?..no! It was Rainpaw. He guessed she just stayed in the background, as he hadn't met her before.

A grey and white molly nervously into the cave- since her old mentor retired to the elders den she had been assigned a new mentor. Her leafy coloured eyes looked around the cave before she sighed a bit- luckily there was no site of her sister which made her feel relieved.'W-What if Lemon'Eyes doesn't like me? W-W-What if he makes me do things like hunt 100 squirrels?! W-What if he gives me a wound for every mistake I do?!'.Rain'Paw fretted over her new Mentor jumping a little when seeing a very annoyed looking Tom in front of her.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old May 15th, 2019, 08:08 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
A grey and white molly nervously into the cave- since her old mentor retired to the elders den she had been assigned a new mentor. Her leafy coloured eyes looked around the cave before she sighed a bit- luckily there was no site of her sister which made her feel relieved.'W-What if Lemon'Eyes doesn't like me? W-W-What if he makes me do things like hunt 100 squirrels?! W-What if he gives me a wound for every mistake I do?!'.Rain'Paw fretted over her new Mentor jumping a little when seeing a very annoyed looking Tom in front of her.
Lemoneyes perked his ears , hearing soft pawsteps growing closer to him. In front of him, he saw a grey and white molly, who he could only assume was Rainpaw. He gave a small 'humph' seeing the nervous look on her face, already growing annoyed. "What's with 'that' look?" he asked with a grumble, before rolling his lemon like eyes and stood up.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 15th, 2019, 08:18 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"Im glad too"Sunpaw said and smiled.
Graypaw gave her an affectionate lick on the nose. "would you like me to show you where the camp is?", he asked. He wanted to make sure no trouble came to her.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 15th, 2019, 08:21 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Goldenflower smiled. "Of course" she meowed
Dreamdance padded out of the camp alongside Goldenflower. His tail flickered with excitemement to be out of the camp for a while. He looked at her with a smile.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 16th, 2019, 01:44 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:

Lemoneyes perked his ears , hearing soft pawsteps growing closer to him. In front of him, he saw a grey and white molly, who he could only assume was Rainpaw. He gave a small 'humph' seeing the nervous look on her face, already growing annoyed. "What's with 'that' look?" he asked with a grumble, before rolling his lemon like eyes and stood up.
Rain'Paw jumped slightly at the tom's annoyed growl, speaking quietly but frantically.L-Look? W-W-What look?".Her leafy coloured eyes darted to her paws as shrank back a little.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic