Last post by ollie
Today 12:11 PM
flower picking [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 12:08 PM

Old Today, 04:13 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Bluekit giggled and nodded, she watched as Songkit hide, then she hurried and looked around for a hiding spot. She ran back over to Rainsong and hide behind her. Bluekit closed her eyes as she waited. Her ears moving back and forth for any sounds.

Rainsong purred as she watched her kits play.

@meowmeow fuzzyface @Bluest+r~
Old Today, 04:18 AM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

Shallowkit yowled, "46, 100! READY OR NOT, HERE I COMEEEEEEE!" He looked around and instantly spotted Bluekit hiding behind their mother. Shallowkit rolled his eyes but kept up the act. "You little mortals think you can hide from meeee? I am the greatest evil cat in the WORLDDDD!" He cackled and jumped onto Bluekit. "Found you! Now you will join my reign!" Shallowkit giggled and got up. "Hmm. Now where is the other weasel?" He murmured.

@Aphrodite @meowmeow fuzzyface

Beachclan Patrols ~ Beachclan Healing ~ Beachclan Main RP ~ Beachclan Sign Ups

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old Today, 04:22 AM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seeing Bluekit hide behind her mother, Songkit chuckled quietly to herself. Somewhat predictably, it didn't take long for the terror of the dark forest to rain down upon her sister. Songkit gasped quietly, realizing she was already the last one left. Was this hiding spot safe enough? She backed further into the corner and looked around. There wasn't anywhere she could go now, so she'd have no choice but to fight!

( @Bluest+r~ @Aphrodite)

Last edited by meowmeow fuzzyface; Today at 04:23 AM.
Old Today, 04:23 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Rosekit
5 Moons
12/10

The nursery? Uh...ok. She followed the others into the nursery, wondering why the deputy had sounded so worried.
Old Today, 04:26 AM
x Aphrodite

Shallowkit thought and turned to their mother. "Hey, mom? Uh, I mean Queen of Dark Forest?" He asked and grinned. "How do you scent cats?" Shallowkit asked and looked around the nursery. Where was Songkit? Shouldn't she be easy to find with her fur?

@meowmeow fuzzyface @Aphrodite

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

Old Today, 04:30 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Bluekit squealed as she was caught. “Wow Shallowkit.” She giggled. “You got me.” She said as she pulled away from him and jumped back on top of him. She then looked up at her mother to see her answer to Shallowkit question.

Rainsong purred, she leaned down and licked Bluekit then Shallowkit head. “Youd use your nose.”
@meowmeow fuzzyface @Bluest+r~

Last edited by Aphrodite; Today at 04:33 AM.
Old Today, 04:36 AM
x Aphrodite

Shallowkit rolled his eyes. "Rightttt." He meowed and sniffed. He drew his head back and kept sniffing, despite the horribly horrible twoleg scent. Shallowkit walked close to a pile of twoleg rubbish and saw..

FUR! "You mortal cat will join the Dark Forest!" He declared loudly and knocked aside the rubbish. "Tsk. That was almost too easy. You mortal cats know nothing!" He fake teased and held his chin up. Shallowkit grinned and tapped Songkit with his paw. "Done! I win!" He meowed happily.

@meowmeow fuzzyface @Aphrodite

Old Today, 04:40 AM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Songkit watched with wide eyes as her brother asked their mother something, but she was too far to hear him or their mother's response. Was that allowed? Surely mom wouldn't conspire with a dark forest cat! Sure enough, her brother started sniffing the air and began walking right towards where she was hiding!

Panicked, she tried to lower herself onto her belly to sneak away but it was too late. Evil had won this time. "Noooooo!!!" she yowled, dramatically falling onto her back while sneering at her brother. "Not fair! You had mama- I mean... your dark alliance."

( @Bluest+r~ @Aphrodite)
Old Today, 04:43 AM
x Aphrodite

Shallowkit scoffed. "Yeah, but that was the Dark Forest." He meowed and cleared more rubbish from her pelt. "Besides, I had forgotten how to scent. I needed a reminder." Shallowkit explained. "That was too easy. Can we play something else?" He whined and collasped onto his side, as if he was exhausted, but he really wasn't.

@Aphrodite @meowmeow fuzzyface

Old Today, 04:50 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

[ Just tagging those Fading is interacting with or reacting to since there's a lot of people involved and I don't want to spam notifications ]

Fadingstar turned angry eyes on Flowerhunter as he tried to tell him off for expressing concern. He opened his jaws to snap a retort at the warrior, but before he could Dusklion came crashing into the situation.

She, too, seemed to be angry at everyone else for existing in the situation. Since when did expressing concern warrant such reactions?

The concern that she was showing Wisteriawren was both surprising and not surprising. Surprising in that whatever awkwardness had existed between them since Dusklion's ill-received love confession had seemingly dissipated, and not surprising because Fadingstar was well aware of the deep care she held for the other molly.

Speaking of care, as much as he wished he didn't, he still did care for Wisteriawren. So much so that when she started speaking, the rest of the world around him disappeared and he was able to focus on only her for a moment.

So a child had died? No wonder she was in such shambles. Based on the description Fadingstar had a particular kit in mind- Elderkit. Wisteriawren burying the child was a good decision, albeit a hard one.

If it was Elderkit, that meant someone had to find Starrykit and tell her. Wisteriawren certainly wasn't in any shape to do so, Dusklion probably wouldn't handle it with much tact, and Berrypaw needed to see to Wisteriawren...

Which left him. Taking a deep breath, he glanced again at Flowerhunter. Rather than the anger in his eyes before, there was now only sadness. Logically, he knew that there really wasn't an easy way to stop hawks from taking kits. Nonetheless, he still felt as if the Clan had failed Elderkit.

"Flowerhunter," he said quietly, "Please stay with Wisteriawren and make sure she gets to Berrypaw. She needs a healer to look after her while she processes this."

He turned his paws toward the area they'd designated as the nursery. As he did so, he caught sight of Starrykit. Damn, that meant she must already know.

The leader nodded toward her. "Come with me, Starrykit."

With that, he padded off toward a more secluded part of the den.

Starrykit
Riverclan | 3 moons
Mind Reader

Starrykit's world was collapsing on her. It was squashing her with all the might fresh grief could do to a young, innocent kit whose whole life was her big sister.
The snow-white kitten looked at Owltalon with dark eyes, but the warrior's words seemed hollow and meaningless. "Nothing... done... tried..." she whispered, turning her gaze below so that no one could watch her in the face.
"Prevented... abandoned..." She kept whispering until she felt choked by her own tears.

In the meanwhile, Dusklion - probably - was giving orders here and there, but Starrykit couldn't really grasp a sense of her words. The image of Elderkit's expression and that of her being torn apart by the cruel bird made her conscious of how many moons - or years - she would be cursed by this image in her dreams. In her soon-to-be nightmares.
Her legs were unmovable from the entrance of the nursery. A long line of kits was entering, while some big warriors blocked the sun from falling on her.

This was all incredibly wrong.
Mistyshard... she had made a vow. Now Starrykit wished she and Dusklion had never saved them from the cats who chased them, playing with their lives that day. At least, they would've died together.

She was still staring at the ground when she noticed cats' shadows being brought apart, while a large one appeared in the center. She was young, but she could already tell each one cat's smell with her small nose. Fadingstar. Which role had he had in all of this? Shouldn't he have held an eye on Mistyshard? On the whole clan? On the whole bird-problem situation?"
Starrykit raised her blue gaze to the orange-black-pelted tom with fury and grief in her eyes, not caring whether she choked with her own tears. It would be a quick way to end it all, but she knew it was very unlikely.

The kitten forced her body to raise itself from the hot ground, but her head still hung like a dead one. Her tail trailed off the ground carelessly, following the leader to his den. She didn't care what this cat had to say to her. There was nothing to do to save Elderkit now, and she knew it. She wasn't naive, despite her age.
And what now? How could they even bury her and honor their memory when her body had disappeared?! The thought was making her even crazier, but she didn't open her mouth. Not yet.

@occultation @fenrir @taillow @Rose

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice