Today 05:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 17th, 2023, 06:26 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: September Gathering

Pristinewish

The Pretty she-cat sat and made biscuts with her paws in the dirt.... (open)

Ruepaw Had her Eye's Wide open (open)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 17th, 2023, 06:36 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

snowecho // he/they // 30 moons
purrks: -

---

"W-Wait for me!"

Panting, the warrior makes his way over to his apprentice. There was no way he was going to let the young one attend a gathering without him after last time. Though he hadn't attended he had heard of the horrors... And that was something he didn't want Deerpaw to have to experience alone. Wheezing out a breath, they make their way to the apprentice's side, pressing in against his flank and staring at the huge crowd with wide anxious eyes.

"S-Stars... I forgot... How many cats actually showed up to this thing... I... I think I'm gonna faint."

deerpaw | @FrostyGalaxy
---

batpaw // he/him // 7 moons
49/100
purrks: shadow fiend [INACTIVE]

---

Finally! His first gathering! Oh how exciting it was to see all the other vermin gathered in one place... Now, who to toy with, first? Kehehe...

[ open ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 17th, 2023, 06:40 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

---

"W-Wait for me!"

Panting, the warrior makes his way over to his apprentice. There was no way he was going to let the young one attend a gathering without him after last time. Though he hadn't attended he had heard of the horrors... And that was something he didn't want Deerpaw to have to experience alone. Wheezing out a breath, they make their way to the apprentice's side, pressing in against his flank and staring at the huge crowd with wide anxious eyes.

"S-Stars... I forgot... How many cats actually showed up to this thing... I... I think I'm gonna faint."

deerpaw | @FrostyGalaxy
---

batpaw // he/him // 7 moons
49/100
purrks: shadow fiend [INACTIVE]

---

Finally! His first gathering! Oh how exciting it was to see all the other vermin gathered in one place... Now, who to toy with, first? Kehehe...

[ open ]
Fawnpaw
Fawnpaw was sitting a little ways from Batpaw, still scouting the crowd for a match for Deadmoon. She yawned and arched her back, a soft popping sound could be heard from it.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 17th, 2023, 08:21 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demini View Post
Pristinewish

The Pretty she-cat sat and made biscuts with her paws in the dirt.... (open)

Ruepaw Had her Eye's Wide open (open)
Berrypaw

Berrypaw skipped over to RuePaw ' ' Hiya there! ' ' She chirped.

She was excited to meet a ShadowClan cat! She had only ever met RiverClan cats, and well, didn't know any of them too well... other than her mentor! Her tail shot up in the air like stiff twig. She looked happy, her eye were smiling, her face was smiling, she felt wonderful, she officially loved gathering! So many felines to talk to! ' ' My name is Berrypaw, and you are? ' ' She purred.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old September 17th, 2023, 08:30 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Chubpaw

Chubpaw hadn't planned on being an idiot tonight. He thought that tonight was going to be a regular gathering, but perhaps this was for the best. He didn't know it yet, but this was going to be the start of the rest of his life.

Lucid, warm gray eyes searched the hoard of cats, looking for Batpaw. His paws moved to go sit by his best friend, but as he moved, a ray of pale moonlight seemed to shine on one cat in particular (well that obviously wasn't true but he only noticed one cat in particular and his hopeless romantic, idiotic ass wasn't open for debate). A small, pastel calico who sat up on the stone with the medicine cats. The sunshine tabby's eyes widened slightly.

Wow. Even from all the way back here, even if she was just a pretty pastel-y blob from all the way back here, he knew she was special. Or.... he was pretty sure. Completely sidetracked from sitting by Batty, the young tom looked around wildly for... for a gift. Because the closer he got, the prettier she got, and the more aware of how horribly ordinary he looked in comparison. Snatching up some small, late blooming white flowers (and thanking starclan that it had been warm lately and that they weren't dead), he scooted to an open spot, then another, flowers in tow, not even bothering trying to be subtle.

Yeah, there were lots of pretty cats around him, but there was just... something. Something. He didn't know. But he did know that he needed to get her attention, and like any teenage boy, the walking golden retriever stereotype just wanted her to see him. Then, he would channel his inner charmer. Obviously.

[ @eris AHHHH he'll start doing the dumb flirty stuff once she spots him hehe didn't want to move too far ahead and/or powerplay her looking at him]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; September 17th, 2023 at 08:31 PM.
Old September 17th, 2023, 08:56 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

—..—
MorningCall
[She/Her | Tortoiseshell with amber eyes]
[Active Purrks: Bundle of Babies, Chill of Death, Skip the Steps: Agility]
—..—

MorningCall followed her clan through to the grounds of the gathering, her unease prevalent as she glanced around, her amber eyes darting around. She was trying to avoid a certain individual that she had not seen since that night at RavenKit’s grave. She was fearful of what he may say, as much as she had felt relieved to have talked things out to some extent, her anxiety was making her mess because of him. She knew with the tension between clans she shouldn’t dare think she could possibly see him again despite what he had proclaimed.

She felt her shorter body being pushed by the crowds of cats that shoved past, she tried to remain calm as she situated herself down in an isolated place, feeling the need to escape the crowd. She wasn’t sure why she came but she felt it was important she attended, incase DoveFluff or someone needed support. She supposed.

—.—

[Open]

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old September 17th, 2023, 09:33 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

---

"W-Wait for me!"

deerpaw | @FrostyGalaxy

*-Deerpaw-*
91/100
he/they | 7moons | Agatha Kitty: inactive
fluffy brown tom with a bobbed tail and patches of white on his muzzle and chest

Smiling and leaning his weight into his mentor's side in an attempt to offer some form of comfort or grounded-ness, Deerpaw considers the warrior's words. There were a lot of cats here already even without RiverClan, more or less the same as last time, but it must feel like a lot to Snowecho. As for Deerpaw, they didn't much mind one way or another, as long as they weren't the center of everyone's attention, they'd be ok with the crowd. He wondered if any of the high ranks didn't like the attention gatherings always shot their way.

"We can stick to the edge if you'd like?" They offered, wanting to find a place to settle that would best suit the older cat.
Old September 17th, 2023, 09:47 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWidow View Post
Sweetpaw

She/Her|Female|7 Moons|Apprentice|Straight
Tortoiseshell and white she-cat with green eyes

Sweetpaw slipped into the Gathering with the rest of her Clan, her fur quivering with excitement. Her first Gathering! How exciting! She kept close to Rainfall. "What are the other Clans like?" she asked her mentor.

@Caspian
Rainfall flicked his ear fondly. “Well, the other clans are.. interesting to say the least. If you have a full on explanation, Shadowclan, they fight with tooth and claw. They play dirty so you have to watch out when you talk to a Shadowclanner. Windclan, they may be small, but don’t let that fool you, their fast and determined. Riverclan. Hey, their reputation says their lazy, but they are the exact opposite. They are strong swimmers and can hunt where no other clan can: the water.” he explained to his apprentice, making sure his pelt brushed hers the entire time as to make sure she was close to him. They couldn’t trust the other clans as of late
Old September 17th, 2023, 09:48 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

**Elmshadow**
Shadowclan Medicine Cat

The dark medicine cat moved behind the massive shadow leader, taking in the scents of Thunderclan and Windclan as he weaved through the gathered cats and headed for the normal place where he was sure to mingle with the other medicine cats, as far as could be said of how he "mingled". So far the only medicine cat to arrive was Springpaw, interesting. His gaze turned as Dawnstar's voice pointed out an early arrival. He sat down but looked out over the crowd, looking out for the miscreant and any possible outbursts that may follow.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 17th, 2023, 09:52 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
Shadowclan Enforcer Commander
@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

The small black and white she-cat moved in with her mate, finding a place among the sands. Her nose turned up at a faint trace of Shadowclan mingled among the sea of Thunderclan and Windclan. She moved quickly through the crowd but Dawnstar beat her to addressing the problem. She heard the name leave Dawnstar's mouth first then she came up behind Brokentalon, stopping behind the warrior, silently awaiting any response.

**Sunsetpaw of Shadowclan**

The young she-cat pranced happily, slipping on the sands, until she found a friendly-looking face and settled herself as much as she could settle nearby.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Closed Thread