Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:03 PM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:57 PM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 06:57 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:56 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by constellation
Today 06:55 PM

Old February 9th, 2024, 05:53 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever you please!
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Name: Meika
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes, expecting queen
Reason for Joining: When Meika became pregnant her twolegs, not wanting to deal with kitens, drove her far away and dropped her off in a field with the plan of going back and telling everyone that she ran away, faking their grieving. She found her way back, with the intention of joining her mate's family. She came back to a very unwelcoming scene- her mate had found someone new...
Running away again, she wandered for weeks, lost, alone, and hungry. She came apon a group of cats on a grassy plaine, but hid, not knowing if they would welcome her. Afer a few days, starving, and knowing she was very close to kitting, Meika decided to show herself...
Rank Request: Queen
New Name Request (optional): None/(chosen for her???)
Mention Me: @Moonraven
Old February 11th, 2024, 08:57 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Bark's nose twitched. The idea of a home was tempting. He'd been wandering around for quite a bit, unsure of what to do or where to go, and all of a sudden this cat, Twilightstar, was offering a home. A Clan as she'd called it. He listened in to what she had to say about joining this Clan of hers. He'd have to defend it? That made sense. Other cats tended to be hostile about their turf. He'd learned that from his father. Plus, it didn't seem like they cared that he was weak and small. They'd teach him. That was more than his father ever did for him.

His initial wariness was gone. This cat didn't seem like a threat. If she wanted to kill him, she could've done so easily, however she didn't. He was beginning to like this Twilightstar. He still couldn't understand why she'd offered him a home, but she had, and she seemed pretty nice too, or atleast nicer than anyone else he'd met. Clan life didn't sound so bad. Not to mention he couldn't ignore the way his stomach growled; hunger had been gnawing at him for a while. He wouldn't admit it, but he was unable to catch much.

After thinking it over for a bit he finally replied. "I think I'll join you and your Clan. It's better than wandering aimlessly. You seem trustworthy." He commented.

. . .
@Moonraven

Last edited by chickadee; February 11th, 2024 at 08:59 PM.
Old February 13th, 2024, 08:32 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
@Moonraven (it’s all good! )

Mittens:

“I want something to defend,” Mittens replied, “My furless didn’t want me, they abandoned me somewhere near here. And before my mother died, she said something about the clans…”
He was trying not to cry, but thinking of his mother made the tears spill over. He turned away, not wanting to seem weak in front of this cat.

Twilightstar sighed softly, it seemed like the tom simply wanted a place to belong. "I'm sorry to hear about your mother and... furless," that tasted odd on her tongue, "but wouldn't it be easier to see about finding new furless to live with? Living in the clan is a lot of work and a lot of danger. You'll be risking your life quite often, asked and told to fight. You'll be stuck outside during the cold, and days where you'll go hungry if enough prey isn't brought. The life of a warrior is nothing like that of a kittypet with furless, are you certain you want that?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post

Overjoyed, that was all Pumpkin could feel. The waves of joyful energy would be enough to make her fly, she would probably start flying this very moment if she wasn't held down by her pregnant belly. Just as the cat had said, she had much to learn about the clans, her lifestyle with her housefolk had pampered her too much, she could barley call herself a cat! "Oh! I completely forgot that was rude of me. I'm Pumpkin! Though I suppose I was Pumpkin." A new name, it would certainly be something to adjust to but if it was important to life as a new clan cat, so be it!

The queen seemed excitable, Twilightstar truly hoped that she fit in well with her clan. "Pumpkin, from now on you'll be known as Pumpkinsnow, a queen of WindClan." Twilightstar meowed. "My name is Twilightstar, WindClan's leader." The molly introduced herself with a light bow of her head. "Come along, I'll show you to where you'll be staying."

[Done, go ahead and submit her, feel free to change the name if you don't like it.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispwillow View Post
Name: Lila
Kit or expecting Queen?: Expecting Queen
New Name Request: Freedomlight
Reason for joining: Lila wanted her kits to stay with her when they were born, and she wanted them to grow up strong, so she ran away from her Twolegs. She attemped to join Riverclan but found that they where not excepting outsider joining, then went to Shadowclan. Dawnstar rejected her, and ran her off with force, so the already exhausted queen, close to delivery, was forced to come here. Lila is very tired from her long journey, and so will have a very pleading request to join. However, she is usually full of spirit and energy.
Mention: @Moonraven
Lila sat down at the border. Was that the issue? Was she supposed to have waited at the border instead of going into a Clan's camp? She didn't know. She was tired anyways, and need to rest She couldn't put strain on her kits. She had to try harder, to join the clan. She had to sound less tired. She had to join one, soon. Her kits where due in what, one week? She had to make sure they were born somewhere safe. @Moonraven

Twilightstar eye gleamed as she came across the she-cat sitting at the border. Rare to find those who respected the boundaries, even rare to find them so heavily pregnant. The leader's eye sparked with concern as she paused in front of the she-cat. "Greetings," She meowed politely, " Who are you, and what do you need?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenicCatnip View Post
Raven had woken up in a very strange place for they did not remember going to sleep here. "Mom...?" He mewed, "Where are you...?" He asked as they got up and started looking for their father
(context for the mom-to-dad thing: Onyx, the loner mother, uses he/she pronouns)

[ @Moonraven ]

Twilightstar ears jerked as she heard the mewls coming from... this way. The leader changed the course of her path and eventually came across the kit. It wasn't WindClan that was for sure. "Excuse me, little one, are you lost?" She asked walking up to the kitten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychoticPsycho View Post
Name: Meika
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes, expecting queen
Reason for Joining: When Meika became pregnant her twolegs, not wanting to deal with kitens, drove her far away and dropped her off in a field with the plan of going back and telling everyone that she ran away, faking their grieving. She found her way back, with the intention of joining her mate's family. She came back to a very unwelcoming scene- her mate had found someone new...
Running away again, she wandered for weeks, lost, alone, and hungry. She came apon a group of cats on a grassy plaine, but hid, not knowing if they would welcome her. Afer a few days, starving, and knowing she was very close to kitting, Meika decided to show herself...
New Name Request (optional): None/(chosen for her???)
Mention Me: @Moonraven

[I need you to post a starter for me please.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Bark's nose twitched. The idea of a home was tempting. He'd been wandering around for quite a bit, unsure of what to do or where to go, and all of a sudden this cat, Twilightstar, was offering a home. A Clan as she'd called it. He listened in to what she had to say about joining this Clan of hers. He'd have to defend it? That made sense. Other cats tended to be hostile about their turf. He'd learned that from his father. Plus, it didn't seem like they cared that he was weak and small. They'd teach him. That was more than his father ever did for him.

His initial wariness was gone. This cat didn't seem like a threat. If she wanted to kill him, she could've done so easily, however she didn't. He was beginning to like this Twilightstar. He still couldn't understand why she'd offered him a home, but she had, and she seemed pretty nice too, or atleast nicer than anyone else he'd met. Clan life didn't sound so bad. Not to mention he couldn't ignore the way his stomach growled; hunger had been gnawing at him for a while. He wouldn't admit it, but he was unable to catch much.

After thinking it over for a bit he finally replied. "I think I'll join you and your Clan. It's better than wandering aimlessly. You seem trustworthy." He commented.

. . .
@Moonraven

Twilightstar watched the young cat as he debating joining or not. Once he was done mulling it over and gave the leader her answer, a bright smile formed on her muzzle. "Wonderful." Twilightstar purred delighted. It put her mind oddly at ease knowning the kit would have a place to stay now.

The molly stood up and beckoned the kit over the border by kneading her tail over her back. "You'll have a lot to learn, but I'm sure you'll find it worth it in the end. You'll have to take a new name to fit in with the clan as well. Barkkit. You won't be keeping it forever, but I'm sure someone in the clan can explain to you how that works." Twilightstar would be out here all day explaining the ins and outs of the clan life if she started now.

"You'll be staying in the nursery with other kits and queens in the clan. You'll be under Leopardsong's care for the time being." Twilightstar told the kitten as she silently urged him to follow her. "I'm sure you'll take a liking to your new home in no time."

[Done, go ahead and submit him]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 13th, 2024, 08:44 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar ears jerked as she heard the mewls coming from... this way. The leader changed the course of her path and eventually came across the kit. It wasn't WindClan that was for sure. "Excuse me, little one, are you lost?" She asked walking up to the kitten.

Raven looked up at the big she-cat and nodded mhm, i cant find mama

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 15th, 2024, 02:38 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Mittens:

He turned back towards the she-cat, and blinking away the rest of his tears, he said “I know it will be hard, but I don’t think I will ever trust the furless again,” at the end he added in steely resolve, “plus, I want to grant my mother’s last wish. For her or one of her kin, to join the clans.”
@Moonraven

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old February 17th, 2024, 03:27 PM

Quote:

[I need you to post a starter for me please.]

Alright I'll do that. Sorry, I didn't realize I had to do that...
Old February 17th, 2024, 04:07 PM

Meika hulled herself through the tall yellow grass, the smell of heather blowing in the slight breeze. She was completely out of breath but didnt want to stop moving. She had to get somewhere safe. She had to protect her kits at all costs. She glanced at her round belly and sighed. She had always wanted to have kits, but ever since she had seen Conrad, her mate, with another she-cat, she had been thinking about if she wanted to keep these kits. But she knew, deep down, that she would keep them. And she would love them with her whole heart, no matter what their father had done. Suddenly, a rustle in the grass startled her out of her thoughts. She crouched down hoping the tall grass would hide her from this likely aggressive, approaching predator.

@Moonraven

Last edited by ThePsychoticPsycho; March 4th, 2024 at 04:24 PM.
Old February 20th, 2024, 10:22 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRadioDemon View Post

Raven looked up at the big she-cat and nodded mhm, i cant find mama

Twilightstar briefly flattened her ear at the reply. "Oh, dear, well where did you see her last?" Twilightstar asked, lifting her head to scent the air around her. There were traces of foreign outsiders scent, but stale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Mittens:

He turned back towards the she-cat, and blinking away the rest of his tears, he said “I know it will be hard, but I don’t think I will ever trust the furless again,” at the end he added in steely resolve, “plus, I want to grant my mother’s last wish. For her or one of her kin, to join the clans.”
@Moonraven

Twilightstar sighed softly at the cat's resolve. It seemed he was set on settling in WindClan no matter what. "Alright then, Mitten, if that's truely what you want who am I to stand in the way of your desires." Twilightstar meowed.

"I'll give you a shot in WindClan, you're old enough to start off as an apprentice, I believe. You'll have a lot to learn, and work to put in, but what you give to the clan will always be repaid in kind." Twilightstar meowed, although the words tasted bitter on her tongue as her thoughts drifted to a certain medicine cat who had given his all and lost it due to one lapse in error.

"You'll have to take a new name, I think Mosspaw will do for you." She meowed with a thoughtful glint her eye. "I'll have to find you a mentor at the next meeting, but for now I'll show you around. Come on." She meowed, urging the cat to follow her back to camp.
[Done, go ahead and submit him. You can find a mentor yourself or I'll have Twi assign one to him at the next Clan meeting]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsychoticPsycho View Post
Meika hulled herself through the tall yellow grass, the smell of heather blowing in the slight breeze. She was completely out of breath but didnt want to stop moving. She had to get somewhere safe. She had to protect her kits at all costs. She glanced at her round belly and sighed. She had always wanted to have kits, but ever since she had seen Conrad, her mate, with another she-cat, she had been thinking about if she wanted to keep these kits. But she knew, deep down, that she would keep them. And she would love them with her whole heart, no matter what their father had done. Suddenly, a rustle in the grass startled her out of her thoughts. She crouched down hoping the grass would hide her from this likely aggressive, approaching predator.

@Moonraven

Where did she go? Twilightstar shook out her pelt as she padded out of some overgrowth, nose twitching as she breathed in the strange scent linger within the territory. She had been following what looked like a cat, but had lost her briefly. Twilightstar turned her head from one side to the other, single out seeking her stranger. Her scent was still here, it wasn't leading anywhere. Huffing loudly, Twilightstar slowed her scanning, she turned around once and then twice, before her eye finally noticed the indent in some grass. "There you are." Twilightstar meowed, padding towards the hidden cat. "No reason to hide, I've already spotted you. Come on out, I won't bite so long as you don't give me a reason to, outsider." The scarred lilac feline held an air of nobility around her as she waited to see if she was going to have to pick a fight or not.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 21st, 2024, 04:49 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

Twilightstar briefly flattened her ear at the reply. "Oh, dear, well where did you see her last?" Twilightstar asked, lifting her head to scent the air around her. There were traces of foreign outsiders scent, but stale.

Twilightstar sighed softly at the cat's resolve. It seemed he was set on settling in WindClan no matter what. "Alright then, Mitten, if that's truely what you want who am I to stand in the way of your desires." Twilightstar meowed.

"I'll give you a shot in WindClan, you're old enough to start off as an apprentice, I believe. You'll have a lot to learn, and work to put in, but what you give to the clan will always be repaid in kind." Twilightstar meowed, although the words tasted bitter on her tongue as her thoughts drifted to a certain medicine cat who had given his all and lost it due to one lapse in error.

"You'll have to take a new name, I think Mosspaw will do for you." She meowed with a thoughtful glint her eye. "I'll have to find you a mentor at the next meeting, but for now I'll show you around. Come on." She meowed, urging the cat to follow her back to camp.
[Done, go ahead and submit him. You can find a mentor yourself or I'll have Twi assign one to him at the next Clan meeting]

Where did she go? Twilightstar shook out her pelt as she padded out of some overgrowth, nose twitching as she breathed in the strange scent linger within the territory. She had been following what looked like a cat, but had lost her briefly. Twilightstar turned her head from one side to the other, single out seeking her stranger. Her scent was still here, it wasn't leading anywhere. Huffing loudly, Twilightstar slowed her scanning, she turned around once and then twice, before her eye finally noticed the indent in some grass. "There you are." Twilightstar meowed, padding towards the hidden cat. "No reason to hide, I've already spotted you. Come on out, I won't bite so long as you don't give me a reason to, outsider." The scarred lilac feline held an air of nobility around her as she waited to see if she was going to have to pick a fight or not.

Mittens:

Mosspaw. He liked that name, and he was glad that the she-cat had accepted him!
(Ok thanks, please just assign a mentor. I want to be surprised! )

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old February 21st, 2024, 02:28 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:

Yesterday... before i went to sleep they said, perturbed.
(aww poor ravennnn why do i do this to my ocs )

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop