Today 01:43 AM

Old May 28th, 2023, 02:15 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Ok so the tackle hug hadnt gone exactly to plan but while it was working the moment of contact the siblings had was very nice in Mudhounds mind. So shaking their head a little and refocusing on Bumblebreak the tripods tail did not stop expressing joy, despite the harsh and disheartening words slung at them.

Sure it hurt a bit to be just a stranger to their own littermate but Mudhound didnt recognize Bumblebreak either and they at least had the heads up on thinking about them from Houndspirit-sis so it was understandable. Best not to let that sting linger and shake it off, hence the shake of the head. The large cat would just have to jog their siblings memory manually it seemed and honestly for the eventual happy pay off they werent at all upset to do so!

They refused to think on the worry that this still might not end well when the air was cleared though, that'd hurt.

"Its me Bumble! Buzzy! Well I guess Buzzkit if you wanted to be all formal and its not my name any longer but I dont remember us ever calling eachother full names I think..... It was so long ago though I may be wrong hmmm....."

They trailed off for a moment gaze distant chewing on their lip before refocusing.
"Ah but its me! And you! I came back! I know its been a long time but I had a dream with Hound-sis and she told me you were here so I came back to thunderclan! Wow things are different though, I almost cant believe it. Whatever happened to the misty lady whatever her name was though I thought she was gonna be leader?"

The confusion was honest and probably bitter to see from someone who didnt understand and live through thunderclans leadership turmoil but in the siblings childhood these problems werent as apparent. These werent important right now though, not really the questions only a byproduct of Mudhounds constantly wandering mind. And as was typical of them they soon refocused sitting and purring at their kin, smiling softly as they admitted, immune to all hostility.

"It is... Really nice to see you, you look good. I missed you a whole lot."

bumblebreak === >
Bumblebreak stared. For a moment this cat's words went in one ear and out the other, before they looped back around again and finally stuck.

"...Buzzkit."

The name was familiar, if only vaguely. She let her hackles fall and the snarl fall away from her muzzle, now glancing the cat over with less hostility. If she thought hard enough, she could drag vague images out of the very back of her mind, although they were fuzzy and the face within them was smeared.

"I... Houndspirit? I sort of remember you, I guess. Yeah, things have... they've changed, yeah. So, you- I mean- Sister. Right?" A pause, then hurriedly, "Or maybe not, sorry, I know I'm- yeah, I'm not what you remember, I don't wanna assume. Sorry."

Stars, this was awkward. Nothing like any family reunion she'd ever thought she'd have, if any at all.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 28th, 2023, 02:21 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

Scratches still stinging, Gentledoe pushed her way into camp. The blood on her cheek had crusted over, now just being an annoyance more than anything. Once she entered the camp, her eyes immediately sought out a familiar she-cat.

"Bumblebreak, love," she called out, a purr in her voice, "I have returned from the Mossy Den. It appears there hadn't been a patrol there in quite some time, and as such an outsider made his home there. I... had to use force, I'm afraid, but he is now gone and the Mossy Den should be safe. I would suggest increasing patrols there, however, to make sure ThunderClan scent is strengthened once more to keep outsiders away."

Finished with her report, the she-cat sat down, wincing in pain. Well, that tom certainly hadn't gone without leaving his mark.
[ @dino. ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 28th, 2023, 02:32 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

GENTLEDOE
she/her

Scratches still stinging, Gentledoe pushed her way into camp. The blood on her cheek had crusted over, now just being an annoyance more than anything. Once she entered the camp, her eyes immediately sought out a familiar she-cat.

"Bumblebreak, love," she called out, a purr in her voice, "I have returned from the Mossy Den. It appears there hadn't been a patrol there in quite some time, and as such an outsider made his home there. I... had to use force, I'm afraid, but he is now gone and the Mossy Den should be safe. I would suggest increasing patrols there, however, to make sure ThunderClan scent is strengthened once more to keep outsiders away."

Finished with her report, the she-cat sat down, wincing in pain. Well, that tom certainly hadn't gone without leaving his mark.
[ @dino. ]
bumblebreak === >
At Gentledoe's call, Bumblebreak lifted her head to blink. And then her eyes narrowed in concern at the marks on the she-cat's face, and she immediately scrambled to her paws to hurry over. The report didn't make her feel much better, and she leaned in close to sniff anxiously at the claw marks before leaning back again and trying to look her over.

"Stars... yeah, absolutely will do. Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere else?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 28th, 2023, 05:08 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
bumblebreak === >
Bumblebreak let her eyes close for a moment before she pulled away. No, she couldn't rest. She still had things to do, dens to check on, a clearing to clean up, cats to look over. But Gentledoe was already leading her along, and she found that she didn't have much strength in her to resist. With a grunt of protest, she settled down next to Gentledoe and curled her tail around herself, her muscles groaning in relief.

"Feels like I'm the only one doing anything around here," she muttered, eyes already closing again. "Thrushstar has done nothing at all, Cinderpaw just apparently doesn't care about things that need caring about, and half the Clan's been reduced to slugs."

Picking up the slack was exhausted. She let her head slump against Gentledoe's shoulder. "Jaystride's gone, I'm so damn tired, but stuff needs to get done and I... I can't sit down for long or it'll never get done."

GENTLEDOE
she/her

She curled her tail around Bumblebreak, resting her nose on the she-cat's head where it lay against her shoulder. It was heartbreaking to see the she-cat having to work herself to death to keep their Clan alive. Gentledoe allowed her gaze to pass over the camp, seeking out any sign of Thrushstar or Cinderpaw. Nothing. It was... rather concerning, yes. ThunderClan was simply stuck in a loop of, well, nothing. No changes. A routine of nothingness. They couldn't get better, become more stable, actually fix anything if the Clan was stuck in a constant state of instability.

Change. It needed to be made.

Gentledoe gave a small, sad smile in Bumblebreak's direction, tilting her head to the side. "Regardless of everything, you are allowed to rest, love. Please, I do not wish for you to exhaust yourself too much. You have already done more than enough for ThunderClan to deserve to relax for just a little while, she purred, "Although the state of the Clan is quite concerning, you do have others who will stand by you and help. Like, well, me. I'll be here for you and all of the rest of ThunderClan no matter what, darling. So please, do allow yourself a rest once in a while. I would hate to see our lovely deputy in the medicine den from overworking herself." The last part was said with a giggle, though a small glint shone in the she-cat's eyes. Her words held a promise, one she never thought she'd make.

Gentledoe had always been lazy. Sitting back, preferring to nap instead of hunt. Having to drag herself to patrols and barely being an active presence regardless. For the last twenty-seven moons of her life, she had watched ThunderClan go by in a mess of everything and nothing all at once.

Change had never really been her thing...

...but now it was time for that to change.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 28th, 2023, 06:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ @dino. @Jester ]

He caught her!! Wolfkit beamed up at Bumblebreak, just happy to be in her presence. "Help! Bumba!" He chirped back to her, leaning on her leg as he pawed up toward her face.

Hawkshade spoke, and Wolfkit tuned into the sight of the blue jay feather. Intrigued by its bright colors and intriguing texture, Wolfkit's baby cat instincts kick in, and he can't help but pull from Bumblebreak slightly to chew on the feather.

As he gnaws on the delicate quill, Wolfkit discovered that the feather is surprisingly resilient. Its feathery barbs tickle his gums, and he's captivated by the sensation. The taste is bitter and unfamiliar, unlike anything he has experienced before. The unique flavor, coupled with the feather's pleasant texture, keeps him engaged in his playful exploration.
Old May 28th, 2023, 06:54 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Sharpeye~~

(Your Wolfkit is so cute)

Sharpeye kept one eye on the little Wolfkit as made a cry and tried to pounce on him. He looked over at the kit as he caught dirt instead of his tail. The young Caretaker moved closer and put his tail in front of Wolfkit. "Try again! You got this! You are a mighty warrior!" The black tom again encouraged the kit.
Wolfkit shook the dust from his pelt, narrowed gaze fixated on Sharpeye's tail as it was set in front of him. This time, he couldn't miss.

Taking a deep breath, Wolfkit gathered his focus. She crouched low once again, her muscles coiling like springs ready to launch. With a surge of energy, he propelled himself forward with a SQUEAK, his tiny body soaring through the air a whole half-a-tail-length.

As if the world had slowed down, Wolfkit's eyes locked onto his target, paws reaching out to grasp Sharpeye's tail. Time seemed to stretch, his heart pounding in his chest as he closed the distance between them.
Old May 28th, 2023, 07:02 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfkit shook the dust from his pelt, narrowed gaze fixated on Sharpeye's tail as it was set in front of him. This time, he couldn't miss.

Taking a deep breath, Wolfkit gathered his focus. She crouched low once again, her muscles coiling like springs ready to launch. With a surge of energy, he propelled himself forward with a SQUEAK, his tiny body soaring through the air a whole half-a-tail-length.

As if the world had slowed down, Wolfkit's eyes locked onto his target, paws reaching out to grasp Sharpeye's tail. Time seemed to stretch, his heart pounding in his chest as he closed the distance between them.
~~Sharpeye~~

Sharpeye watched Wolfkit sail through the air, aiming for his tail. He looked away and felt a sharp pain in his tail. He looked over at his tail. "Congratulations! You caught my tail!" The caretaker said happily.

resurrection or reincarnation?

◺--------------◿
Old May 28th, 2023, 07:08 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
bumblebreak === >
At Gentledoe's call, Bumblebreak lifted her head to blink. And then her eyes narrowed in concern at the marks on the she-cat's face, and she immediately scrambled to her paws to hurry over. The report didn't make her feel much better, and she leaned in close to sniff anxiously at the claw marks before leaning back again and trying to look her over.

"Stars... yeah, absolutely will do. Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere else?"

GENTLEDOE
she/her

As Bumblebreak fretted over her, Gentledoe offered a (hopefully) reassuring smile and shook her head.

"No, no. This is all that there is, love. I am fine, I promise. Just a few wee little scratches, nothing much," she responded, looking down at herself to assess the damage. Really, the other guy was worse than she was. At least she was, well, alive. That much was good to be glad about, right?

"Thank you, darling. I do appreciate it. The Clan's safety is the greatest of my concerns, after all," Gentledoe finished with a chuckle, looking toward the deputy with grateful eyes.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 28th, 2023, 11:58 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfkit had found a hiding place in undergrowth near the nursery, his eyes gleaming with mischief. He had been planning this ambush the second he spied Frogkit on top of the den, and he couldn't wait to see the look on Frogkit's face when they sprung their trap. He let out a low, barely audible purr as he called over to Fireflykit and Lightningkit, voice broken squeaks. "Help-" what was the word? "a-bush Frogkit!" He'd never know what hit him!

[ @Kay~ ]

- @jupiter - @sol. -

Puddlekit was with Wolfkit and giggled a little at his request for help to ambush Frogkit! The tom was interested and excited.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old May 29th, 2023, 12:02 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Butterflykiss blanked slightly, blinking a few times as she listened to Lioncrest. Quickly, she tried to clarify, blushing slightly. "Oh, I'm not speaking ill of my abilities at all, I'm sure they would... excel. I just can't imagine a child of mine being that bold and... successful in a loud and obvious way, though there's nothing wrong with that at all, I just think mine would be on the... quieter side." No one in her family had really been extroverted. She was proud to say that she was the most social of her kin as far as she knew.

"I'm sure your kits would do wonderful." She agreed. Perhaps he wasn't the humblest, but confidence was good! Better than being a stuttery, unconfident mess like.... someone she knew. Good for him!

[ @Jayvines - so sorry for the shorter post, just trying to knock out a good 20 replies and also trying to not pull an all nighter haha. i apologize for the wait and for the fact that the post might be a bit crappy, I'm just.... very overwhelmed and feeling the sting of burnout! Hope you're doing well ♥ ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit