Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
READY, SET, THROW! [mud...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:12 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:53 AM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:42 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 01:33 AM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:20 AM

Old December 5th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Maplepaw/Willowpaw Tunnels [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
"Uh. Not sure." Maplepaw mewed, watching him smudge the mushroom on the wall as they walked forwards.
"It would be a bit weird if we just disappeared in the middle of the night when we should be in our nests though, since that would actually be somewhere we are supposed to be in at that time." She pointed out, not wanting to get caught. It was fun to have secrets like this to just share with Willowpaw and her other close friends.
She was right on that one, if they weren't in their nest or if they woke anyone up, they would be busted. Also they'd be rock-sleepy when they had to do their duties in the day, so it was kind of a bad plan. "So we sneak here in the evening on our free time? Or should we stick with troian and patch?" he asked, mumbling through the mushroom. He really hoped she decided to come here with him more often, even if he didn't really like to put patchpaw and troianpaw asside like that. This place was amazing! And it was theirs only, their secret, their special place. He smiled at the thought of being here with her so often, almost letting the mushroom slip from his maw as he did so, but quickly got a better hold on it.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 5th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
She was right on that one, if they weren't in their nest or if they woke anyone up, they would be busted. Also they'd be rock-sleepy when they had to do their duties in the day, so it was kind of a bad plan. "So we sneak here in the evening on our free time? Or should we stick with troian and patch?" he asked, mumbling through the mushroom. He really hoped she decided to come here with him more often, even if he didn't really like to put patchpaw and troianpaw asside like that. This place was amazing! And it was theirs only, their secret, their special place. He smiled at the thought of being here with her so often, almost letting the mushroom slip from his maw as he did so, but quickly got a better hold on it.
"Maybe Patch and Troian will come here with us?" She suggested. She couldn't speak for them, but she hoped that they would come on this adventure too.
"And if not, then maybe we can just come every so often." She mewed.
"If we disappear too much then it may become suspicious." Maplepaw added, flicking her ear slightly as it grazed the wall. It was nice in here with Willowpaw, but any adventure drew her to itself.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old December 5th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
"Maybe Patch and Troian will come here with us?" She suggested. She couldn't speak for them, but she hoped that they would come on this adventure too.
"And if not, then maybe we can just come every so often." She mewed.
"If we disappear too much then it may become suspicious." Maplepaw added, flicking her ear slightly as it grazed the wall. It was nice in here with Willowpaw, but any adventure drew her to itself.
Willowpaw noded, even if she clearly couldn't see him do so. "So evening it is." he meowed, splattering the mushroom on an other splitting path. It didn't seem like there was any other wide spaces down here, only holes to let the water flow down so this place didn't flood. He turned left this time, following the tunnel upward. After a few moments, they ended up back in the cave with the ray of light. Willowpaw droped the mushroom down and looked behind him. "well that tunnel was pointless I guess." he grumbled, annoyed that he wasted his time with this slimy mushroom in his maw the whole time.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 5th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Willowpaw noded, even if she clearly couldn't see him do so. "So evening it is." he meowed, splattering the mushroom on an other splitting path. It didn't seem like there was any other wide spaces down here, only holes to let the water flow down so this place didn't flood. He turned left this time, following the tunnel upward. After a few moments, they ended up back in the cave with the ray of light. Willowpaw droped the mushroom down and looked behind him. "well that tunnel was pointless I guess." he grumbled, annoyed that he wasted his time with this slimy mushroom in his maw the whole time.
Maplepaw grinned.
"Depends on your definition of pointless." She mewed, blinking in the sudden brightness of the cave.
"Because even if we didn't get anywhere, we still had an adventure doing it!" She bounced into the center of the cave again and turned, looking at him and grinning more.
"It was fun though." She turned her eyes away from him for a moment and onto the mushroom at his feet.
"Do you want me to take it?" She asked. She didn't want him to have to carry that thing in his mouth all the time...

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old December 6th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Maplepaw grinned.
"Depends on your definition of pointless." She mewed, blinking in the sudden brightness of the cave.
"Because even if we didn't get anywhere, we still had an adventure doing it!" She bounced into the center of the cave again and turned, looking at him and grinning more.
"It was fun though." She turned her eyes away from him for a moment and onto the mushroom at his feet.
"Do you want me to take it?" She asked. She didn't want him to have to carry that thing in his mouth all the time...
Willowpaw smiled, tilting his head slightly to the left. "Sure! Go on! Just don't grab the head and you'll not get poisoned. Just kidding, I have no idea of you will be poisoned, so be careful. he meowed, trying to make a joke. He was worried now if the mushroom was actualy poisonus. He didn't care carrying it because he wouldn't get it in his mouth, but he didn't know about her ... he was a little nervous, and it showed on his expression.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 6th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Willowpaw smiled, tilting his head slightly to the left. "Sure! Go on! Just don't grab the head and you'll not get poisoned. Just kidding, I have no idea of you will be poisoned, so be careful. he meowed, trying to make a joke. He was worried now if the mushroom was actualy poisonus. He didn't care carrying it because he wouldn't get it in his mouth, but he didn't know about her ... he was a little nervous, and it showed on his expression.
Maplepaw tilted her head, raising her brow slightly.
"That was um..." She paused. Was it supposed to be a joke? He seemed a bit nervous about it.
"Well... Um..." She gave up on trying to say what she was trying to say without being rude to him and walked across the stage, croushing down and picking up the tip of the mushroom in her mouth before looking over at him again. What was he nervous about? She didn't think that she would kill herself with it but... Oh. Maybe he was afraid that he had poisoned himself. She was nervous about him possibly having done that as well and put the mushroom down for a moment.
"'You okay?" She asked, sitting down before the mushroom.

Old December 7th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Maplepaw tilted her head, raising her brow slightly.
"That was um..." She paused. Was it supposed to be a joke? He seemed a bit nervous about it.
"Well... Um..." She gave up on trying to say what she was trying to say without being rude to him and walked across the stage, croushing down and picking up the tip of the mushroom in her mouth before looking over at him again. What was he nervous about? She didn't think that she would kill herself with it but... Oh. Maybe he was afraid that he had poisoned himself. She was nervous about him possibly having done that as well and put the mushroom down for a moment.
"'You okay?" She asked, sitting down before the mushroom.
Willowpaw jerked his head up, not expecting a question. "What? Me? Yeah yeah no problem, thanks for asking." he meowed, licking his paw before rubbing it behind his ear. Why was he acting like that everytime? It wasn't his type to be so shy and awkward like that. It only happened with her, maybe just because he never says the right thing? Maybe because he's stressing out for nothing? Whatever. He started following maplepaw, finally taking somewhat the lead since they got here.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 7th, 2016 at 01:23 PM.
Old December 7th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Willowpaw jerked his head up, not expecting a question. "What? Me? Yeah yeah no problem, thanks for asking." he meowed, licking his paw before rubbing it behind his ear. Why was he acting like that everytime? It wasn't his type to be so shy and awkward like that. It only happened with her, maybe just because he never says the right thing? Maybe because he's stressing out for nothing? Whatever. He started following maplepaw, finally taking somewhat the lead since they got here.
Maplepaw tilted her head slightly. She didn't quite believe him, but she would take his word for it and not further question the tom.
"...Okay then..." She mewed, taking the mushroom back up and beginning to head towards the next path that they had not gone through yet, smudging the entrance as a reminder that they had tried that tunnel before heading through it into the deeper darkness.

Old December 8th, 2016, 12:45 AM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Maplepaw tilted her head slightly. She didn't quite believe him, but she would take his word for it and not further question the tom.
"...Okay then..." She mewed, taking the mushroom back up and beginning to head towards the next path that they had not gone through yet, smudging the entrance as a reminder that they had tried that tunnel before heading through it into the deeper darkness.
He shrugged, then followed maplepaw in the tunnels, hoping this one had something better to offer. Now that he thought about it, they could end up so far away, or into a creature's nest. The more he thought about it, the more he hated this place, even though it had so many advantages to know of such a place. Maybe they could even sneak into other clan's camp? That idea cheered him up. He brushed his whiskers on maplepaw's tail, making sure he didn't loose her, the faint glow of the gooey shroom helping a little bit. Just a little.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 8th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
He shrugged, then followed maplepaw in the tunnels, hoping this one had something better to offer. Now that he thought about it, they could end up so far away, or into a creature's nest. The more he thought about it, the more he hated this place, even though it had so many advantages to know of such a place. Maybe they could even sneak into other clan's camp? That idea cheered him up. He brushed his whiskers on maplepaw's tail, making sure he didn't loose her, the faint glow of the gooey shroom helping a little bit. Just a little.
Maplepaw continued forwards into the darkness. It felt so much more vulnerable in the front of the two of them. The comforting presence of her friends whiskers against her tail and Willowpaw's scent filling the tunnel being present were also comforting. Coming to a tunnel that split she smudged the mushroom in the wall and continued onwards into further darkness. The shroom right up against her face made it difficult to see because everything was much darker.