Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:07 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:07 PM
RiverClan Burial Place...
by taillow
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 04:06 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by nyme
Today 04:04 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 04:03 PM

Old July 17th, 2023, 10:39 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
[aha ehehe I replied in my head, oops]

The Calico waved his paw around up in the air. At this point in time, while Bumblebrat was talking, his head was now face down on the floor of the den. It was cold, and it felt nice. He was no longer melting. "Ain't feelin alive." he said, the words themselves muted and muddled due to the fact that he was still, in fact, face down on the floor.

"They still got their main Medicine Cat, but it is what it is. Just, let me lie here for a moment...eternity." the last portion of his sentence had trailed off. Now, he wouldn't say he was asleep...but if you listened close enough you could hear faint...snores??
Oh. Okay. So he was just. Falling asleep in the middle of her den.

Bumblestar squinted at him for a solid minute, trying to debate whether she should leave him there or smack him. She kind of wanted to smack him. He was getting blood on her floor and she didn't like it.

She raised a forepaw, inched forward, and bopped him a few times on the nose. "Hey. Take your blood outside and... I don't know, bleed it out there, or something. Don't be dead in my den."
Old July 18th, 2023, 11:14 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar couldn't exactly say she wasn't expecting this.

She sat down and curled her tail over her paws, tilted her head a little as Sootfur carried on. This wasn't something she was going to judge him for, but she kept her expression carefully blank regardless until he was done.

"Okay," she said simply. "You don't need to be a Hornet if you don't want to. Not gonna make you stick around if that's not what you want, either. But you better explain what you're doing to Sparrowkit before you do it, if you really are going to leave. Can't imagine leaving without a word to her would be considered 'being the best father', since that's your goal."

She shifted with a shrug. "You can go back to normal warrior duties. Fine by me."

It was just slightly, mildly irritating. One Hornet gone without a word, one down for the count, a third pulling away from the role. She needed to replenish the rank.

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 23 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur could read Bumblestar's thoughts as if he was suddenly dragged into his leader's mind. He closed his eyes, rethinking back about all the leaders Thunderclan had seen since his appearance as Ashpaw. Cindersky, Sparrowpelt, Thrushpelt... Bumblestar. You are very different from the leaders of my past, I can see it. But I will no longer be there to see how Thunderclan will change under your paws.

He dipped his head gratefully, a serious expression in his silver eyes. "Thank you, Bumblestar. I understand I am bringing a bother to you and the other Hornets, but I can no longer stay here knowing Flameheart might be in danger any time. And yes-" he made sure to add: "Sparrowkit will know at the right moment. She will understand, with time." He exclaimed seriously without blinking.

With another short dip, he turned around and left the shade of the den for the scorching light of the afternoon sun.
His future had been decided.
Now he just needed to wait.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old July 19th, 2023, 02:30 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Violetfreckle
The tabby she-cat had been exploring dens lately, and it seemed this one was the leader's den. Based on location, scent, and the fact that there was one nest in there. She didn't hesitate to step inside, poking around without a care. It seemed... empty, maybe? Wait. With a mischievous grin, Violetfreckle darted out of the den, grabbed a dandelion, and dropped it in Bumblebutt's nest. This could show her appreciation (because StarClan knows she would never say it to her rival's face) without realllyyy saying anything more. A dandelion was a common weed, after all. It wasn't like it was some big gesture. Was it?

Nope, nope nope. Violetfreckle left before she could start to overthink. Nuh uh, no way. Just a little unspoken thanks, that's all. Nothing more. No way.
// @dino. \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old July 20th, 2023, 02:53 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
The blatant disappointment in Mudhound's eyes was enough to make Bumblestar's fur bristle. No, Mudhound didn't get to be disappointed in her. Mudhound hadn't gone through what she had endured, they hadn't seen the state of chaos this Clan had been in, hadn't witnessed the decisions Bumblestar had had to make. They didn't get to be disappointed in her for this! Thorny words sprung to her jaws but she swallowed them down, and forced the spark of anger in her eyes to fizzle out as well. Bristling shoulders and claws stuck once more into the bark beneath them were the only two signs that she was ticked.

There was the urge to swat Mudhound over the head, as horrific as that was to her, as her sibling started off with hurling a definition at her. She swallowed that down, too.

"Cats vanished during the collapse too," she stated flatly, "but you don't see me sendin' out search parties for everyone who didn't make it to the new camp. Or even every cat who simply up and goes missing or is stolen or whatever the hell happens on a random day. I don't- ThunderClan doesn't have the resources to spare. If I tried every single time, I'd run this Clan ragged. 'N unfortunately that goes for kits, too."

She glanced away again, unhooking her claws once more. "It sucks. I get it. But I've got an entire Clan to focus on now, 'n that means I can't send cats after every kit snatched from a queen who was wanderin' around in places they shouldn't have been." Yeah, it felt a little cruel to say that about her sister, but Houndspirit had died three times in Bumblestar's lifetime, and she witnessed more cats who were even closer to her murdered by badgers or by crumbling earth or by other Clans enough that the process of greiving had started to become obsolete to her. She was tired of it, simply put. And she didn't need to have her cats chasing after the wishes or the spawn of the dead.

"It's still no. And I mean what I said; you start this patrol anyways, knowing full well I told you not to, and you 'n whoever else you drag along with you is gonna have to answer to me."

(Ok so disclaimer I am paranoid rn that the tone mightve come off as like condescending? Which I really dont mean. Im struggling hard to write mudhounds thoughts and personal often biases judgments in a way that makes sense for their thought patters which are lower then mine and also convey tone. This may totally not be an issue and rani is having an autism moment overthinking but wanna disclaim anyway love bumble shes in the right as always ect ect)

The bolt of pure anger flushed over Mudhound like a wave for a moment. It filled their chest, rattled their bones, heated their blood and the warrior wanted to do nothing more then scream until this was all better. And in that moment none of the rage was at Bumblestar. It was at Houndsong.

It was at their shared grandmother that had safely taken away three but left the other three to die young, suffer and die older, and the last turn so bitter it was hurting her and those around her. Houndsong was right to take the kits away, Mudhound could see that now because what was wrong with thunderclan that someone could say that. That a leader could write off lives they had taken responsibility over caring for without at least kindness for those left behind by it. Kindness was free but one could be so impoverished to not even speak it, even if not mean it. That was a bitter thought.

Thunderclan was impoverished of basic kindness and it showed in the cat Mudhounds sister now was, how was that alright? How was it alright to bring a kit you are supposed to protect into this, why even stay?

...... The large warrior was silent, just staring at their kin for awhile before coming to a resolution.

Maybe they were damning Houndspirits kits by bringing them here to become so deeply unhappy as Bumblestar (and the warrior did not believe she was happy) was but the warrior had no other option. Choose the lesser evil (the lesser pain) even if its only lesser. And Mudhound would be bringing the kits in, punishment wasnt something the warrior was really scared of as long as they and the kits could stay in the end. If they had to work twice as hard to prove it were worth keeping both then Mudhound would work twice as hard to. As Bumblestar said (and Mudhound did not believe) they did not have the resources to waste on loosing even one warrior.

As for why they were coming back at all? Well that reason sat right in front of them. Bumblestar could hate her sibling as she wanted after this, Mudhound was here in thunderclan for them. It'd hurt but the larger cat didnt need their sister to love them to still support her. Nor did they need to agree with her or obey her either.

Though faint, resigned almost, now the barest tinge of disappointment was still there even as Mudhound countenance turned compassionate again and the warrior stood. "Understood." And only understood really, they sighed. The tripod gently reached out a head to try butt against their sisters leg in affection before they turned to leave stopping before they padded out fully. "I know it's a bit of a thing to ask for after that talk but please try and get some sleep? Just because youre leader doesnt mean you shouldnt take care of yourself..... Not an order or anything, just want you to be well and stuff." The words were awkward in a way, well meant but unsure how to say it to someone who was essentially a stranger. "Hope you have sweet dreams tonight."

Mudhound really did hope that padding out after letting Bumblestar get a final word if she wished. The exit wasnt intended to be rude after all, the warrior just knew there was nothing more to say on this topic, no opinions from either of them that would be changed. And any other topics brought up tonight would be tainted by this. No, best to let things settle and heads and hearts clear. Though if it did come off badly.... Well it wouldnt be the first time Mudhound bungled up an important interaction and would be far from the last.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old July 20th, 2023, 03:09 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

(This rp occurs post battle post rock pre gathering) @dino.

OK SO TODAY HAD BEEN A DAY AND IT WASNT EVEN SUNFALL! Two outsiders, one murder (not anyone important) a just missed panic attack from Littlelion Mudhound was letting their new friend sleep off before they had a good talk session. Bumble-sis needed to know the situation though so up to the den the tripod trotted, fat squirrel from the fresh kill pile in mouth. Bumble-sis was small and Mudhound was beginning to think it was because she didnt eat enough, some vague memory of Houndsong remarking that Grizzlykit was the runt making things muddled int he warriors head. Could there be two runts? The maine coon mix wasnt an expert but if Bumble was small because she didnt eat that could be fixed and it wasnt good she was neglecting herself anyway! Mudhound had asked and no cat knew if she'd eaten today. Yeah maybe it was just Bumblestar had a vole alone but you cant assume these things!

So with a bright 'Mrrrp!' and a head shoved in the den Mudhound tossed the prey near (not at, not repeating that again) their sister and started on their yammering. "HEYA! This is a squirrel delivery and an intruder report! No disaster or urgency or stuff, we handled it but thought you'd want to know because one of the intruders did die and yeah......

Aaaaaanyway long story short me and Littlelion went out cuz something was off and found Dovefluff confronting a weird intruder who wouldnt leave. He said.... Something none of us were listening and Littlelion 'took care' of the problem and Dove buried the body.
We headed home and came across another intruder, a weird queen with no kits (super sketchy really) and she left after I clawed and chased her a bit.

Its fine just a lot for one day- you should eat!"

Did Mudhound breath through that whole thing? Debatable but the warrior seemed happy sitting there for a dismissal for once tail only slightly twitching with lingering terror over rock retribution.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old July 22nd, 2023, 11:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw jumped at Bumba's face. "Training!"

[ @dino. ]
Old July 24th, 2023, 11:03 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
(Ok so disclaimer I am paranoid rn that the tone mightve come off as like condescending? Which I really dont mean. Im struggling hard to write mudhounds thoughts and personal often biases judgments in a way that makes sense for their thought patters which are lower then mine and also convey tone. This may totally not be an issue and rani is having an autism moment overthinking but wanna disclaim anyway love bumble shes in the right as always ect ect)

The bolt of pure anger flushed over Mudhound like a wave for a moment. It filled their chest, rattled their bones, heated their blood and the warrior wanted to do nothing more then scream until this was all better. And in that moment none of the rage was at Bumblestar. It was at Houndsong.

It was at their shared grandmother that had safely taken away three but left the other three to die young, suffer and die older, and the last turn so bitter it was hurting her and those around her. Houndsong was right to take the kits away, Mudhound could see that now because what was wrong with thunderclan that someone could say that. That a leader could write off lives they had taken responsibility over caring for without at least kindness for those left behind by it. Kindness was free but one could be so impoverished to not even speak it, even if not mean it. That was a bitter thought.

Thunderclan was impoverished of basic kindness and it showed in the cat Mudhounds sister now was, how was that alright? How was it alright to bring a kit you are supposed to protect into this, why even stay?

...... The large warrior was silent, just staring at their kin for awhile before coming to a resolution.

Maybe they were damning Houndspirits kits by bringing them here to become so deeply unhappy as Bumblestar (and the warrior did not believe she was happy) was but the warrior had no other option. Choose the lesser evil (the lesser pain) even if its only lesser. And Mudhound would be bringing the kits in, punishment wasnt something the warrior was really scared of as long as they and the kits could stay in the end. If they had to work twice as hard to prove it were worth keeping both then Mudhound would work twice as hard to. As Bumblestar said (and Mudhound did not believe) they did not have the resources to waste on loosing even one warrior.

As for why they were coming back at all? Well that reason sat right in front of them. Bumblestar could hate her sibling as she wanted after this, Mudhound was here in thunderclan for them. It'd hurt but the larger cat didnt need their sister to love them to still support her. Nor did they need to agree with her or obey her either.

Though faint, resigned almost, now the barest tinge of disappointment was still there even as Mudhound countenance turned compassionate again and the warrior stood. "Understood." And only understood really, they sighed. The tripod gently reached out a head to try butt against their sisters leg in affection before they turned to leave stopping before they padded out fully. "I know it's a bit of a thing to ask for after that talk but please try and get some sleep? Just because youre leader doesnt mean you shouldnt take care of yourself..... Not an order or anything, just want you to be well and stuff." The words were awkward in a way, well meant but unsure how to say it to someone who was essentially a stranger. "Hope you have sweet dreams tonight."

Mudhound really did hope that padding out after letting Bumblestar get a final word if she wished. The exit wasnt intended to be rude after all, the warrior just knew there was nothing more to say on this topic, no opinions from either of them that would be changed. And any other topics brought up tonight would be tainted by this. No, best to let things settle and heads and hearts clear. Though if it did come off badly.... Well it wouldnt be the first time Mudhound bungled up an important interaction and would be far from the last.

The pause that came before Mudhound's response was unsettling.

Bumblestar scoured her sibling's features and forms, looking for something, anything to go off of. All she found was anger, and it made her want to puff up irritably again. The only thing stopping her was the fact that she really just couldn't bring herself to--especially not after hearing them speak next.

She stilled at the headbutt to her leg and glanced away, ear twitching. Now she kind of felt bad. Even after being short with them, they weren't... well, they seemed upset still, but they weren't spiteful. "Uh. Yeah. Sure. You too." She wasn't sure what else to say in response, and could only keep her eyes on Mudhound's back as they left through the hanging lichen.

Ugh. Dammit.
Old July 25th, 2023, 08:01 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
@dino.

The Calico came into the den, he didn't announce his presence, nor did he truly care to. He was dirty, had mud on him, some blood, and he was sore. He was also carrying his catch, the other two carrying their collective catch.

Before anything, Spiderthroat leaned off to the side and let the fox slam onto the den ground. "The other two are bringing the other one to the fresh kill pile." he stated. He sat himself down, and began to attempt to clean what he could of his fur. Grimy.

"We found a waterfall further into the forest, it got way denser the further we went, up until that waterfall. Could only smell the two foxes, but that's about it...for now." he sniffed.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old July 25th, 2023, 10:29 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
(This rp occurs post battle post rock pre gathering) @dino.

OK SO TODAY HAD BEEN A DAY AND IT WASNT EVEN SUNFALL! Two outsiders, one murder (not anyone important) a just missed panic attack from Littlelion Mudhound was letting their new friend sleep off before they had a good talk session. Bumble-sis needed to know the situation though so up to the den the tripod trotted, fat squirrel from the fresh kill pile in mouth. Bumble-sis was small and Mudhound was beginning to think it was because she didnt eat enough, some vague memory of Houndsong remarking that Grizzlykit was the runt making things muddled int he warriors head. Could there be two runts? The maine coon mix wasnt an expert but if Bumble was small because she didnt eat that could be fixed and it wasnt good she was neglecting herself anyway! Mudhound had asked and no cat knew if she'd eaten today. Yeah maybe it was just Bumblestar had a vole alone but you cant assume these things!

So with a bright 'Mrrrp!' and a head shoved in the den Mudhound tossed the prey near (not at, not repeating that again) their sister and started on their yammering. "HEYA! This is a squirrel delivery and an intruder report! No disaster or urgency or stuff, we handled it but thought you'd want to know because one of the intruders did die and yeah......

Aaaaaanyway long story short me and Littlelion went out cuz something was off and found Dovefluff confronting a weird intruder who wouldnt leave. He said.... Something none of us were listening and Littlelion 'took care' of the problem and Dove buried the body.
We headed home and came across another intruder, a weird queen with no kits (super sketchy really) and she left after I clawed and chased her a bit.

Its fine just a lot for one day- you should eat!"

Did Mudhound breath through that whole thing? Debatable but the warrior seemed happy sitting there for a dismissal for once tail only slightly twitching with lingering terror over rock retribution.

Bumblestar's injuries were stinging again. She ignored it by putting herself to work--more specifically, work in her den. Fixing up her nest, tossing away old scraps, tucking in parts that poked out. The inside was too bland. Maybe she'd go out later and find something cool to spruce it up with. Like a skull! How awesome would a skull be?? There was a little branch sticking out the front upper lip of the log's opening, maybe she could hang it from there... okay, yeah, that was next on her list of tasks for sure. Skull collection, yippee.

Mudhound's loud and noisy entrance made her jump and spin around, fur bristling as she was jerked out of her thoughts. When she saw that it was only her sibling, she exhaled and shook her head. "Skies above, don't scare me like that. Gonna take one of my lives one of these days, I swear."

It was basic stuff, anyways. Bumblestar shifted her shoulders at the news. "Well, thanks for taking care of the issues. If we're havin' this many problems with outsiders, it might be time to do something about it." If problems kept coming up, maybe she'd issue a kill-on-sight order. Not the most ideal, but... she also didn't want to deal with constant intruders. Ugh, what a pain.

Her eyes fell on the squirrel dropped at her paws next, and for a moment she could only fidget awkwardly, unsure of what to do with it. Well, eat it, obviously, but she wasn't very hungry, and it would serve better for someone else, anyway. She also just felt guilty about taking it, especially from Mudhound, especially considering their last interaction.

"Uh." Bumblestar reached out to tug the squirrel an inch closer. "Do you... wanna share?"

Because that was sibling stuff. Right? Sharing things?
Old July 25th, 2023, 10:31 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfpaw jumped at Bumba's face. "Training!"

[ @dino. ]
What better way to be woken up than with a pipsqueak to the face?

Bumblestar lifted her head to let Wolfpaw slide off before looking down her muzzle at him. "You're very noisy," she commented dryly as she rose to her paws. "But fine, sure, let's go. You wanna see our borders today? Maybe I'll teach you some battle basics while we're out there."