Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 08:46 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 08:45 PM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 08:44 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by hiraeth
Today 08:42 PM

Old June 10th, 2024, 03:54 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Willowpaw's Training! [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Willowpaw gave a few nods. The stick comically moving with her head as it latched into her fur. "A.... stick?" Willowpaw meowed, shaking her head and the stick falling onto her ear. The touch surprised her, she leapt from her spot and swatted at her ear. Staring at the now muddy stick that was infront of her. Willowpaw twitched her whiskers in amusement and embarssment.

Willowpaw felt happy, her mentor was amazing. Almost like the father figure she never had. Willowpaw remembered her mentor mentioning that she should be ready for anything. So she decided to - playfully - give her mentor a challange. Willowpaw suddenly gave a small purr, padding a bit farther from her mentor and crouching. She looked at him as if he was prey. "Does the mouse technique work on warriors to?" Willowpaw mrrowed, purring as she leapt at her mentor, not missing like she had with the mouse. If she landed properly she'd bat his muzzle playfully, if not then.... embarrassing......

A rumbly purr left his throat as he watched Willowpaw fumble with the stick. It was... honestly hilarious. Not much could make the stoic warrior laugh, but it was quite the scene.

That is, until she completely took him off guard by crouching. He tilted his head in curiosity, wondering where this little ploy was going, until she leapt at him. He let out a little noise of amused surprise as Willowpaw perfectly timed her jump, batting his muzzle.

Usually Stagheart had quick reflexes, but his amusement over the stick in her fur had distracted him. He laughed and playfully swatted back, blocking her smaller paws.

"Ohh, you sure got me. If I were a mouse, I'd be dead already," he joked in his dry tone, eyes glinting lightheartedly as he watched the apprentice have fun with her little maneuver.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 10th, 2024, 04:02 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

A rumbly purr left his throat as he watched Willowpaw fumble with the stick. It was... honestly hilarious. Not much could make the stoic warrior laugh, but it was quite the scene.

That is, until she completely took him off guard by crouching. He tilted his head in curiosity, wondering where this little ploy was going, until she leapt at him. He let out a little noise of amused surprise as Willowpaw perfectly timed her jump, batting his muzzle.

Usually Stagheart had quick reflexes, but his amusement over the stick in her fur had distracted him. He laughed and playfully swatted back, blocking her smaller paws.

"Ohh, you sure got me. If I were a mouse, I'd be dead already," he joked in his dry tone, eyes glinting lightheartedly as he watched the apprentice have fun with her little maneuver.
Willowpaw purred, doing a small side to side zigzag in front of him. "I'm hyper now." Willowpaw purred, "Guess I 'm just happy I caught some prey! Could we learn to swim next? I know how I'm just... not that good cause my paws and small and my tail is fluffier than the rest of me so it gets heavy." Willowpaw admitted, sticking her long tail up.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 11th, 2024, 12:28 PM

Quote:

Willowpaw purred, doing a small side to side zigzag in front of him. "I'm hyper now." Willowpaw purred, "Guess I 'm just happy I caught some prey! Could we learn to swim next? I know how I'm just... not that good cause my paws and small and my tail is fluffier than the rest of me so it gets heavy." Willowpaw admitted, sticking her long tail up.

Stagheart found his apprentice's enthusiasm amusing, eyes glinting as she zigzagged all over. It was a nice change of pace, having a cat being excited and enthusiastic despite the looming pressures that their Clan was facing. At her request, he let out a light chuckle and shook his head.

"Our Clan needs to eat, so I'd say we catch at least one more thing — and then how 'bout I teach you to swim tomorrow?" He offered lightheartedly, knowing she'd probably be a bit disappointed. But it was true — the Clan needed to eat, and Willowpaw could use some more practice.

Briefly tasting the air, Stagheart could scent a water vole and a robin. He looked down expectedly at Willowpaw, wondering if she'd be able to smell them too.

Old June 11th, 2024, 01:13 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:

Stagheart found his apprentice's enthusiasm amusing, eyes glinting as she zigzagged all over. It was a nice change of pace, having a cat being excited and enthusiastic despite the looming pressures that their Clan was facing. At her request, he let out a light chuckle and shook his head.

"Our Clan needs to eat, so I'd say we catch at least one more thing — and then how 'bout I teach you to swim tomorrow?" He offered lightheartedly, knowing she'd probably be a bit disappointed. But it was true — the Clan needed to eat, and Willowpaw could use some more practice.

Briefly tasting the air, Stagheart could scent a water vole and a robin. He looked down expectedly at Willowpaw, wondering if she'd be able to smell them too.
Willowpaw gave a lightly disappointed look. Before nodding at her mentor, suddenly, she scented a robin. Looking at her mentor, who was already glancing at her, she gave a small nod. Padding forward she soon spotted the robin and crouched down. Her tail flicked once and she slapped it still. Remembering what she learned, Willowpaw's eyes gleamed. Stalking forward, little by little. Paw step by paw step. Willowpaw eventually was able to scent the worm the robin was picking at, but then she froze. Willowpaw realized that the water vole was now crawling into the same area as the robin. Willowpaw then back herself up carefully, scooting silently so she'd be behind the robin. This is when Willowpaw leapt, she caught the robin in her forepaws, knowing she hadn't mastered her leaping range, she used it to her advantage. Landing squarly on the water vole, she snatched up the robin in her jaws, cracking it's spine behind before using her paw to stop the water vole from shooting out from under neath her as she struggled to her paws. Snapping the vole's neck she gleamed at her mentor. "Stag!!! Look look look! I caught both of them.... the voles a bit dirty... actually it's really dirty but we can just clean it!.. Right?" Willowpaw purred, not noticing the mud caking her muzzle, making her look odd. But she soon shook off her pelt which made her aware of her mustache, purring she rubbed it off with a paw.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 12th, 2024, 12:54 PM

Quote:

Willowpaw gave a lightly disappointed look. Before nodding at her mentor, suddenly, she scented a robin. Looking at her mentor, who was already glancing at her, she gave a small nod. Padding forward she soon spotted the robin and crouched down. Her tail flicked once and she slapped it still. Remembering what she learned, Willowpaw's eyes gleamed. Stalking forward, little by little. Paw step by paw step. Willowpaw eventually was able to scent the worm the robin was picking at, but then she froze. Willowpaw realized that the water vole was now crawling into the same area as the robin. Willowpaw then back herself up carefully, scooting silently so she'd be behind the robin. This is when Willowpaw leapt, she caught the robin in her forepaws, knowing she hadn't mastered her leaping range, she used it to her advantage. Landing squarly on the water vole, she snatched up the robin in her jaws, cracking it's spine behind before using her paw to stop the water vole from shooting out from under neath her as she struggled to her paws. Snapping the vole's neck she gleamed at her mentor. "Stag!!! Look look look! I caught both of them.... the voles a bit dirty... actually it's really dirty but we can just clean it!.. Right?" Willowpaw purred, not noticing the mud caking her muzzle, making her look odd. But she soon shook off her pelt which made her aware of her mustache, purring she rubbed it off with a paw.

Stagheart's eyes widened in pleasant surprise as his apprentice managed to catch not just the robin, but the water vole that scuttled by as well! He gave a purr of approval, eyes gleaming with pride. How she'd managed to pull that off, he had no idea — but it was certainly impressive.

"That was great, Willowpaw!" He purred, padding over to her. Then he chuckled, seeing her muddy appearance that matched the vole's. "Sure, it's a lil muddy, but ain't nothin' a lil water could wash off. You did real good."

He helped pick up what she caught that day, managing a slight smile behind the mouse in his jaws. "Let's get this back to camp — we can show all the other apprentices whatcha caught when we do. Then swimmin' tomorrow, alright? You've earned it."

With that he led them back to camp to drop off the fresh-kill at the pile, feeling proud at how much his apprentice was learning.

Old June 12th, 2024, 08:20 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:

Stagheart's eyes widened in pleasant surprise as his apprentice managed to catch not just the robin, but the water vole that scuttled by as well! He gave a purr of approval, eyes gleaming with pride. How she'd managed to pull that off, he had no idea — but it was certainly impressive.

"That was great, Willowpaw!" He purred, padding over to her. Then he chuckled, seeing her muddy appearance that matched the vole's. "Sure, it's a lil muddy, but ain't nothin' a lil water could wash off. You did real good."

He helped pick up what she caught that day, managing a slight smile behind the mouse in his jaws. "Let's get this back to camp — we can show all the other apprentices whatcha caught when we do. Then swimmin' tomorrow, alright? You've earned it."

With that he led them back to camp to drop off the fresh-kill at the pile, feeling proud at how much his apprentice was learning.
Willowpaw's eyes gleamed at the praise. "Alright! Thanks Stagheart!" Willowpaw purred, she'd cleaned herself off after bringing back her catches alongside her mentor. "Lets hope I don't drown in the water as much as I've drowned in the mud" Willowpaw joked. Nuzzling her mentors shoulder in an affectionate farewell.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old June 14th, 2024, 11:46 AM

Quote:

Willowpaw's eyes gleamed at the praise. "Alright! Thanks Stagheart!" Willowpaw purred, she'd cleaned herself off after bringing back her catches alongside her mentor. "Lets hope I don't drown in the water as much as I've drowned in the mud" Willowpaw joked. Nuzzling her mentors shoulder in an affectionate farewell.

Stagheart chuckled, appreciating his apprentice's good-natured humor. "Sure. If you get as waterlogged as you are mud-logged right now, might have to start callin' ya Fishpaw instead."

He felt a nice comforting feeling when she nuzzled his shoulder, something rare and hard to come by for the battle-hardened tom — like a mixture of pride in how well she was doing, as well as acknowledgement for her mutual respect and appreciation of him. It was... nice.

He dipped his head in farewell to her and went off to the warrior's den, wanting to get some good rest before swimming tomorrow. It'd been awhile since he'd gone... would do his muscles some good to get back in the water, he figured.

[ feel free to respond to this one but i will start another message in a couple days or less to start willow's swimming training <3 there are some training things they can do when they get to their new camp in their current situation, but since i'm not sure if it will have a river or anything i wanna do her swimming training still at RC's territory if that makes sense : ) and then seeing where we are, we could potentially do some in RC's current timeline? will play it by ear <3 ]

Old June 14th, 2024, 01:34 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:

Stagheart chuckled, appreciating his apprentice's good-natured humor. "Sure. If you get as waterlogged as you are mud-logged right now, might have to start callin' ya Fishpaw instead."

He felt a nice comforting feeling when she nuzzled his shoulder, something rare and hard to come by for the battle-hardened tom — like a mixture of pride in how well she was doing, as well as acknowledgement for her mutual respect and appreciation of him. It was... nice.

He dipped his head in farewell to her and went off to the warrior's den, wanting to get some good rest before swimming tomorrow. It'd been awhile since he'd gone... would do his muscles some good to get back in the water, he figured.

[ feel free to respond to this one but i will start another message in a couple days or less to start willow's swimming training <3 there are some training things they can do when they get to their new camp in their current situation, but since i'm not sure if it will have a river or anything i wanna do her swimming training still at RC's territory if that makes sense : ) and then seeing where we are, we could potentially do some in RC's current timeline? will play it by ear <3 ]

(I get it! Alrighty <3) Willowpaw set off to the apprentice den. Smiling gently.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old June 18th, 2024, 10:52 AM

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

[set before the 3v1 raid]

Stagheart padded out into the open, sniffing the air. It was a warmer newleaf day, one that would be better for swimming. He ate a fish from the fresh-kill pile and groomed his fur all before making his way to the apprentice's den.

"Hey, Willowpaw... swimmin' trainin' today," he announced in his typical gruff drawl. "Come on out when y'can." Then he sat back on his haunches, waiting for his apprentice to arrive.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]

Old June 18th, 2024, 04:55 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

[set before the 3v1 raid]

Stagheart padded out into the open, sniffing the air. It was a warmer newleaf day, one that would be better for swimming. He ate a fish from the fresh-kill pile and groomed his fur all before making his way to the apprentice's den.

"Hey, Willowpaw... swimmin' trainin' today," he announced in his typical gruff drawl. "Come on out when y'can." Then he sat back on his haunches, waiting for his apprentice to arrive.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]

Willowpaw streched in her den. Padding out and touching her nose to her mentors cheek in an affectionate and excited greeting. "Morning! Swimming time!!"

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here