Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Sedgepaw scratched her ear.

[ closed - activity ]
Old April 2nd, 2023, 01:47 PM
underwhelming

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormySong View Post
Honeyfeather grins and dips their head "That's fine. Lets do something more fun" They smile
sagepaw
he/him
shadowclan / 160/100
white w/ grey-striped tail, green eyes

After a moment of brain scratching, Sagepaw asked, "But what?" He wasn't known for being the most creative. Well, he was kind of creative but more often than not reckless. So, he was kind of struggling to find a way to fix his boredom. "Ya got any ideas?" The apprentice asked Honeyfeather eagerly.

i am so sorry about this taking forever
Old April 2nd, 2023, 02:36 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Butterflybrook lived somewhere in her own world.

[ closed, activity ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old April 2nd, 2023, 02:38 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Smolderingkit screamed.

Starrycrash slept.
Old April 2nd, 2023, 02:52 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Poppykit watched Starrycrash sleep from afar, eyes twinkling with admiration. he was like... shadowfur but inverted colours! nice.

eveningkit was chewing on a leaf. good thing it wasnt a death berry.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 2nd, 2023 at 02:54 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2023, 02:59 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

berrysun sat

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old April 3rd, 2023, 03:44 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post
RUEKIT

Her eyes twinkled as Mirehound gave her a playful hiss in response to her book on the nose. Delighted, Ruekit gave her a wide grin. She'd be sure to do that next time too, as long as Mirehound didn't mind it. Hopefully, she wouldn't.

She was still marveling at Mirehound's twitching whiskers and playful expression when Flowerkit hopped over. Mirehound was quick to shoot out a paw to be ready to steady her sister. Flowerkit was able to steady herself all by herself, which made Ruekit squeak with delight and give her sister another little boop. Sure, her sister gave her one earlier and she could have ended it there, but who could say no to boops?

"Uh huh," she nodded, answering her sister. "You'll do great Flo. You too, Pop," she looked down at her brother affectionately. They'd all do great.

She listened to Mirehound thoughtfully. More weight on the back legs, low enough. She peeked around Mirehound to note her tail position and to shre to imagine settling herself into the position.

She began uncertainly, first trying to place the same weight on all four paws and lowering herself first, keeping her paws not too out, but not too in either. Then, she gently shifted her weight to her hind legs, wobbling at first, but righting herself soon after. She looked up at Mirehound, tilting her head. "Did I do it?"

[ @effervescent. @teddy. @jupiter @daenerys ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescent. View Post
dappledleaf

{ @daenerys @sol. @teddy. @jupiter }

The queen watched her kits swarm Mirehound, sending the young Enforcer a quick glance in case she needed her to step in. Instead, she saw Mirehound sending her a look for permission to teach the kits. A smile formed on her maw as she dipped her head. She was learning to trust other cats, slowly but surely, with her younger babies. She'd still be wary, of course, but she knew Mirehound was a good cat.

Watching Poppykit, Ruekit and Flowerkit pad- er, hop, in Flowerkits case- to Mirehound, pride filled her. She was so excited to see where her babies lives went.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy. View Post

Poppykit listened closely with tufted red ears. low to the ground... weight on his back... right, right, he could do this! soon enough they'd all be apprentices anyway and then they'd be doing this full time! the very idea made his paws itch with excitement!!

Poppykit took a stance on four paws; just like he had done earlier when he had helped himself learn to walk. Spread apart, he has decent balance!

Now, crouching down low was a bit harder. It took a bit of shuffling for him to lower himself... His legs hadn't yet developed the strength needed to keep him up. for some moments, he was perfectly postioned with the tufts of his snowy-white belly just brushing the ground.

until said snowy-white belly fulll contact with the earth as his legs buckled under him. he laided with a soft thud but the kit scrambled back up onto all fours and attempted it again! He held it longer this.

"look! look! im doing it!"

Blue eyes watched over the three kits, still in a crouched position so that she was eye-level with them. Mirehound let a purr rumble through her, giving a nod of her head to Ruekit. "You're doing wonderful," she praised with a twitch of her whiskers. A little wobbly, but nothing that the right mentor couldn't fit for her when she became an apprentice.

Looking over at Poppykit, Mirehound grinned. "Soon enough your legs will grow bigger and stronger, and you'll be able to move along as silent as a shadow through the forest. With practice, in time you'll be true ShadowClan cats." Hopefully more noble ones, less inclined to kill and more like the warrior that Mirehound knew to be true; stealthy, strong, confident...

"Next, you'll want to push off your back legs. Make sure to look at something to focus on. Here-" Shifting around a bit Mirehound moved so that she was in front of the young kits, placing her front paws out before her. "Focus on my paws. Take your time, and when you're ready try to jump from where you're crouched and bring your front paws down over mine." She wasn't expecting them to be pristine about it, but it would be enough to at least get them used to leaping and pouncing before they had to go out into the real-world training.

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old April 3rd, 2023, 04:59 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Eveningkit was actually chewing on a plant. He was chewing on the stalk of a blade of grass that peaked out from the trampled ground by the nursery, chewing without any intent to swallow.

the small kit was only half a moon old; eyes still unbelievably blue with ears yet to unfold. smells, sights, and sounds were still all so new...

(open)

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 3rd, 2023, 07:04 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

SHADEKIT

It had gotten to the point where Shadekit was rooting the snail on to edge across the dirt faster. It seemed to bunch itself up and then relax in order to move... why? Did the bunch and relaxing method offer some kind of benefit? Cats walked on all fours, and could run really really fast, but snails didn't have legs. Was this really the fastest way for them to move around? The thing left a trail of something icky behind, glistening in the occassion ray of light that would pass. Why was the snail sliding in it? Did the slime slow the snail down? Maaaaybe she shouldn't touch that.

But, it looked so funky. It might have been a liquid, or maybe even sticky, like honey. She tilted her head, her normally dead pan expression shifting into something with more curiosity. Should she touch it? What if it stung her? She'd have to go see her father if something bad happened. She didn't really want to bother Elmshadow, so maybe not.

Buuuuut...

Okay, just this once. She lifted her paw, unsheathed it and poked it.

Eeugggck! She shook her claw rapidly to get rid of it. Shadekit made a face. Gross. Note to future self, do not touch snail slime.

As she was the middle of making said mental note, she heard a repeated mantra of 'sneak sneak sneak'. She looked up a little, confused, when she saw Mousekit approaching her. Hm. Did he want to sneak up on her? Part of her wanted to call out to him, like she would have done to Dogkit, but stopped. Mousekit wasn't Dogkit. So, she'd play his game, if he wanted her to.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Mousekit ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old April 3rd, 2023, 10:02 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

S H A D O W F U R

[ @teddy. @effervescent. ]

Shadowfur was returning from an evening walk about the territory. He'd made a point of checking around more frequently lately, given all of the cats who'd decided they wanted to start breaking the partner rule. Fortunately, this particular walk had been uneventful.

As he entered camp, he caught sight of a very young kit, just milling about on their own outside the nursery. What in the name of-

Shaking his head in irritation, the Enforcer padded over. This kit's ears aren't even up yet! They can't be more than a pawful of days old. What is his parent thinking?

The tom didn't keep up much with what happened in the nursery, so he wasn't entirely sure who this kit's parents were. So, that meant he'd be calling for Dappledleaf.

Stalking over to the nursery, he called in with the calmest voice he could muster, not wanting to scare any kits inside. "Dappledleaf! There's a kit out here all by himself. His ears aren't even up yet, he's so young. Come out here and tend to him. He shouldn't be out here on his own."

While he waited for Dappledleaf, he went back and sat beside the kit.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; April 3rd, 2023 at 10:02 PM.