Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Tallstar
Today 07:25 AM
Eidolon’s Trinket Box
by Eidolon
Last post by Eidolon
Today 07:15 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 07:00 AM
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 06:28 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM

Old February 19th, 2019, 04:45 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Foxjump turned to Nettlenose. "Oh, there leaving. No worries." She said, watching them leave. Once they left she turned back to Nettlenose, her eyes filled of worry. Tonight's conversation with Ashstep is going to be..... rough she thought.
Nettle raised his brow, clearly still confused but brushed it off in an attempt to keep things light. He had failed, clearly, as Foxjump had both revealed a deep truth about herself and her actions to him and had a conversation with two not-so-friendly looking cats while he was busy. None of this occurred to Nettlenose. Instead, he looked at her and sweetly asked, "Are you okay? You look.. Worried."

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old February 19th, 2019, 04:49 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
Nettle raised his brow, clearly still confused but brushed it off in an attempt to keep things light. He had failed, clearly, as Foxjump had both revealed a deep truth about herself and her actions to him and had a conversation with two not-so-friendly looking cats while he was busy. None of this occurred to Nettlenose. Instead, he looked at her and sweetly asked, "Are you okay? You look.. Worried."
I'm fine. I think I just need to get some rest." Foxjump said and gave a fake smile. "Maybe we can meet up later?" She asked. Her tail flicked constantly cause she was anxious to get some rest. She knew tonight would be very interesting so she had to get some rest.
Old February 19th, 2019, 04:53 PM

Quote:
I'm fine. I think I just need to get some rest." Foxjump said and gave a fake smile. "Maybe we can meet up later?" She asked. Her tail flicked constantly cause she was anxious to get some rest. She knew tonight would be very interesting so she had to get some rest.
"O--Okay," Nettlenose stuttered, "Sure, we can meet up later. Maybe an evening patrol." He gave her a classic smile and lowered his ears. He knew he had things to do, mice to catch on his way back, dens to line with moss, but he was still disappointed their game had been messed up.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[profile credit to me!]
Old February 19th, 2019, 04:57 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"O--Okay," Nettlenose stuttered, "Sure, we can meet up later. Maybe an evening patrol." He gave her a classic smile and lowered his ears. He knew he had things to do, mice to catch on his way back, dens to line with moss, but he was still disappointed their game had been messed up.
Maybe we can finish the game later" Foxjump said as she saw he was disappointed. She ran as fast as she could to the camp. She went into the warriors den and curled up in her nest. I wish this nightmare would end! she thought and fell asleep.
@Rosemew (Another dark forest encounter?)
Old February 19th, 2019, 05:00 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Maybe we can finish the game later" Foxjump said as she saw he was disappointed. She ran as fast as she could to the camp. She went into the warriors den and curled up in her nest. I wish this nightmare would end! she thought and fell asleep.
@Rosemew (Another dark forest encounter?)
Sure))

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by idia; February 19th, 2019 at 05:00 PM.
Old February 19th, 2019, 06:40 PM
I'm a Sunflower

@JustJoye
Foxjump woke up and sighed. She walked out of camp slowly processing everything in her mind. She hid in the hollow that was in the race and began to cry.
Old February 20th, 2019, 02:31 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

”Busy, huh?” He responded, a flirtatious sparkle entering his own bright eyes. With a teasing wink, he added, “busy is a nice pattern to have. Keeps the she-cat’s eyes roaming.” He didn’t even try to hide his teasing, and a very amused purr escaped as he awaited her reaction. Flirt, yes, he’d been called quite often. Not that he minded. Being a flirt was his favorite pastime. Especially when he got to put his hobby into action. Whatever reactions he usually got, he knew to expect Nightpaw’s to be different. Probably “claw my eyes out” different. He knew the deputy’s daughter was not a fan of him. Not that he let that deter him though, in fact, it made him try harder to gain her attention. Whether that attention was negative or positive, he really didn’t care.
Hearing her next statement, the tomcat narrowed his eyes playfully, an idea forming in his head. She’d probably kill me. He kept unusually silent as she scanned their area, he himself offering a little help to try and scent some prey. The cold was still biting at him, and he wanted to use some of his energy to warm himself up. But he couldn’t do that if they were trying to hunt. He couldn’t risk scaring off all the nonexistent prey. At her question, Jaggedpaw let out a scoff, following her as she ventured further into the territory, the bare tree branches looming above them and casting odd shadows across the sparkling snow. “Oh you bet! You know how amazing my battling skills are right? Of course you do.” He gave a wide toothy grin, ears flicking playfully. “Now times that by about... hmm... infinity, and that’s how good my hunting skills are.” He gave a triumphant wave of his tail, puffing his chest out as he walked beside the darker feline.
A smirk soon found his face though, as boredom started to itch at the edges of his pelt. “Hmmm, I think I may have found a solution to our pelt problem Nightpaw.” He meowed, digging his paw a little deeper into the snow. “Or, at least your pelt problem. My pelt is and always will be purrr-fect.” With that and a widening smirk, the silver-and-black tomcat flung some snow at Nightpaw with his paw, watching it soar towards her with gleeful lime-green eyes.
of course jaggedpaw’s flirty remark made nightpaw all flustered and annoyed - her ears flattening and yellow eyes narrowing down on him with her nose all scrunched up. busy is distracting. take it however you want, jaggedpaw, but i believe your pelt pattern is a handicap.” she straightened her posture away from him, silencing the tom once more with a lash of her tail. her chest heated. flirting was never nightpaw’s forte; it always made her...uncomfortable, but she never knew why. perhaps it was simply a lack of love from anyone other than her father, although she'd tell you otherwise. in all honesty, she was grateful for such a small family. it was less distracting, in a way, and it gave her more time to focus on training. and that's always a bonus in her book. not like she had time to woo the toms...er, cats in her freetime anyway.

nightpaw isn't exactly a rude feline, but it was pretty obvious how much she regretted attempting to negotiate with jaggedpaw. does jaggedpaw talk about anything other than himself? there's a bloody plague going around and this tom has the audacity to run his vocal chords. what a guy. she exaggerated an eye roll at the tom, then attempted to concentrate on their original task. they’re here to hunt, not converse….clearly her companion couldn’t comprehend that. nightpaw’s ears perked when jaggedpaw mentioned a solution to her ‘pelt problem’. rolling her golden orbs once more, the darker apprentice shot him a challenged glare. “excuse me, but my pelt is not the one with the problem! you’re-”

white covered the molly’s vision. “agh!!” her long fur spiked up from the cold-packed punch, then sent the snow flying with several dramatic shakes. oh no he didn’t. she met that gleeful lime-green gaze with her own blazing yellow pair - a smirk curling up the side of her muzzle. “why you…!” the molly quickly scooped up a pawful of snow and flung it directly at jaggedpaw. “i’ll tear that ‘perfect pelt’ of yours clean off!” then with no warning whatsoever, nightpaw lunged herself at the silver-striped tom. her laughter echoed throughout the empty forest.

Last edited by Doom; February 20th, 2019 at 02:37 PM.
Old February 20th, 2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
@JustJoye
Foxjump woke up and sighed. She walked out of camp slowly processing everything in her mind. She hid in the hollow that was in the race and began to cry.
Nettlenose had returned to the spot where he planned to be alone on his walk the other day. He near the tree and looked up, suddenly humbled and appreciative of what the ThunderClan territory had to offer. He sighed with pleasure. Nettlenose was about to spring up the trunk when he heard the soft weeping of a cat he didn't immediately recognize the voice of. Following the voice, he eventually finds Foxjump huddled in the final obstacle of their game from yesterday. He lowered his head and slunk into the hollow, curling his tail around his paws after sitting. "Hey, what's the matter?" Nettle queried gently.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[profile credit to me!]
Old February 20th, 2019, 05:16 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Nettlenose had returned to the spot where he planned to be alone on his walk the other day. He near the tree and looked up, suddenly humbled and appreciative of what the ThunderClan territory had to offer. He sighed with pleasure. Nettlenose was about to spring up the trunk when he heard the soft weeping of a cat he didn't immediately recognize the voice of. Following the voice, he eventually finds Foxjump huddled in the final obstacle of their game from yesterday. He lowered his head and slunk into the hollow, curling his tail around his paws after sitting. "Hey, what's the matter?" Nettle queried gently.
Foxjump looked up at Nettlenose. "Ashstep is too cruel. He never cares. He doesn't care I've been through alot and it's because of him, he doesn't care that I still love him. He's just too cruel" she said and huddled up again. It just doesn't make sense. she thought. Her eyes began to water again.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 05:04 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@~Silverkit loves~
The bi-colored apprentice's claws sunk into the cold soil below as they padded silently through the trees, a pensive expression on their face. As was usual for the young cat, they had gotten into yet another fight, this time with a cat that they'd once considered a friend, but who they now could hardly stand. And while their words had been harsh and honest to their opinions, Hoot couldn't help but feel a shred of guilt for it. They needed to get away, and as they leaped on to an old stump, they wondered for probably the thousandth time, if they were really cut out for clan life. They could never seem to get along, but they were also far too stubborn to change their ways. Crouching down with their thick tail wrapped over their paws, they scanned the surrounding forest through piercing eyes. Everybody here seemed so sensitive, and couldn't take their honest opinions! They were not even trying to be rude, but everybody took it that way. Sinking the claws deep into the softened wood, Hoot let out a quiet hiss, frustrated.