by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:33 PM

Old October 13th, 2023, 04:40 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@poppy. -- open, @Tac Nyan too bc maybe u want wolf to find fern ??

Fernpaw
Power Card; Immortal

Death. Oh geez, not another death. Green eyes widen slightly at the body of Shiningskies, watching as Aspenstrike slid her dead mate off her back and gently on the ground beside her. Sorrow at the sight pricked Fernpaw's brown fur as he stared on. No matter how many deaths he had seen, he never got used to it. It just was something you didn't get used to, ever. He wanted to comfort the russet molly but he just couldn't bring himself to her side, so he just stood in his spot, watching it unfold.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; October 13th, 2023 at 04:40 PM.
Old October 13th, 2023, 04:45 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Pumpkin View Post

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Lionpuff
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
*ೃ༄He/Him.ೃ࿐ *ೃ༄Large orange tom with white chest and green eyes.ೃ࿐
╰┈➤ ❝ The Quiet, Softspoken Floofball❞

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ ❝A sunset is the intro music to the night꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════
//➺ The fluffy tom was resting outside when he heard cats coming to camp. He got up as the smell of death hit his nose. As Aspenstrike came through the camp gates, his heart dropped. Shiningskies was dead. He knew how hard it would be for Aspenstrike; they were mates. He couldn't imagine loosing Tigermist. Wait, why was he thinking about her? Neverless, he would help prepare for the burial. He was about to make his way over when he heard Tigermist. He couldn't help but realize how upset she seemed.

//➺ Making his way over, he puffed up his fur. If the she-cat would let him, he would curl his tail with hers. "Shhhh... It's fine darling. She's watching over us," he whispered softly, quiet enough that only she could hear. He turned to face aspenstrike. Do you know who didi it? Any fur, scent or anything to give away a cat? he motioned with his paws. His white ear flicked, listening to the breeze. He looked up at the sky, knowing Shiningskies was watching over them. She was at peace now.
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝

~~Tigermist~~

Tigermist was very upset. She was afraid that whoever killed Shinningskies would come after the rest of the Clan. Then a fluffy tail wrapped around her own. She looked up. It was Lionpuff, one of her newer friends. He was trying to reassure her. The orange tabby didn't blame him. The two were kind of close. "Y-yeah... Your right... I'm just... What if that thing comes after us again? One by one?" She shook her head. Panic, panic, panic...

(Lion is so cute around Tigermist to be honest)
Old October 13th, 2023, 05:00 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Asterblink
A tall non-binary cat with vitiligo and green/blue heterochromia

VC: A strong British accent.

▲▼▲
Asterblink thought that perhaps today would be a good day to let Dawnkit out of the nursery, as the young she-cat had opened her eyes. And, even though today was quite cloudy, fresh air and a little bit of wind ruffling Dawnkit's fur would do her good. Although, the serenity of the clearing was broken when Aspenstrike entered the clan with a dead cat. Shiningskies. It was quite obvious that Aspenstrike had been mourning the she-cat a bit, and--even thought Asterblink never knew the she-cat that well--they still felt their ears level down. A dead cat was never good news. Especially since it was RiverClan who had commited this crime. This murder would only fuel the fire more.

Asterblink felt something prod their paw, and they glanced down to see Dawnkit. The young kit--whom was smaller than Asterblink's paw--looked very confused and very bored. Dawnkit was let out so that she could play with the other kits, but the only other kit here was Chipmunkkit, and he was a bit older than Dawnkit. Plus, he already knew how to speak. Dawnkit hasn't quite learned that skill yet, as she was only a few days old. Plus, her siblings--to Asterblink's knowledge--haven't quite opened their eyes yet.

"Once second, dear." Asterblink had responded to Dawnkit. They had caught eye of Tigermist, who looked distressed. That was very worrying to Asterblink. They were about to go up to Tigermist and comfort their daughter, when another cat strutted up to Tigermist. Ah. Asterblink smirked as the tom started to comfort Tigermist. Young love! Maybe Tigermist wouldn't need Asterblink to comfort and help her after all. Perhaps Asterblink's role in Tigermist's life is complete. No, she'll still need me. She can't escape me!

Dawnkit started to become more and more agitated, which resulted in Asterblink having to let her free. Dawnkit was now just running around, tripping over tiny molecules of dust. Asterblink sighed, not with agitation, but with sadness. Hopefully this war between WindClan and RiverClan will not get to Dawnkit. Her innocence was everything to them, and so Asterblink would to anything to have Dawnkit live her life normally.

Even if it meant that a cat needed to be killed under their claws.

Characters mentioned:
Dawnkit [me] Tigermist [ @pumpkinbubble. ] Aspenstrike [ @poppy. ] Chipmunkkit [ @Theodore_510 ] & Lionpuff [ @Bean_The_Pumpkin ]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old October 13th, 2023, 05:24 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

Asterblink

▲▼▲
Asterblink thought that perhaps today would be a good day to let Dawnkit out of the nursery, as the young she-cat had opened her eyes. And, even though today was quite cloudy, fresh air and a little bit of wind ruffling Dawnkit's fur would do her good. Although, the serenity of the clearing was broken when Aspenstrike entered the clan with a dead cat. Shiningskies. It was quite obvious that Aspenstrike had been mourning the she-cat a bit, and--even thought Asterblink never knew the she-cat that well--they still felt their ears level down. A dead cat was never good news. Especially since it was RiverClan who had commited this crime. This murder would only fuel the fire more.

Asterblink felt something prod their paw, and they glanced down to see Dawnkit. The young kit--whom was smaller than Asterblink's paw--looked very confused and very bored. Dawnkit was let out so that she could play with the other kits, but the only other kit here was Chipmunkkit, and he was a bit older than Dawnkit. Plus, he already knew how to speak. Dawnkit hasn't quite learned that skill yet, as she was only a few days old. Plus, her siblings--to Asterblink's knowledge--haven't quite opened their eyes yet.

"Once second, dear." Asterblink had responded to Dawnkit. They had caught eye of Tigermist, who looked distressed. That was very worrying to Asterblink. They were about to go up to Tigermist and comfort their daughter, when another cat strutted up to Tigermist. Ah. Asterblink smirked as the tom started to comfort Tigermist. Young love! Maybe Tigermist wouldn't need Asterblink to comfort and help her after all. Perhaps Asterblink's role in Tigermist's life is complete. No, she'll still need me. She can't escape me!

Dawnkit started to become more and more agitated, which resulted in Asterblink having to let her free. Dawnkit was now just running around, tripping over tiny molecules of dust. Asterblink sighed, not with agitation, but with sadness. Hopefully this war between WindClan and RiverClan will not get to Dawnkit. Her innocence was everything to them, and so Asterblink would to anything to have Dawnkit live her life normally.

Characters mentioned:
Dawnkit [me] Tigermist [ @pumpkinbubble. ] Aspenstrike [ @poppy. ] Chipmunkkit [ @Theodore_510 ] & Lionpuff [ @Bean_The_Pumpkin ]
Chipmunkkit

Chipmunkkit spotted the tiny bundle running around outside of the nursery, and since he was done talking to Aspenstrike he trotted over. "Hello," he meowed to Asterblink, "ith thith your kitten?" he asked. "She lookth like she could uth a friend to play with." He didn't mind playing with another kitten. This one was clearly still new, so he would have to be super gentle, but he didn't mind. This kit being so young probably couldn't speak yet, which was fine, since Chipmunkkit wasn't very good himself. He didn't really like to speak, since he couldn't properly, so having someone to play with that didn't need him to talk sounded fun.

Last edited by Theodore_510; October 13th, 2023 at 05:25 PM.
Old October 13th, 2023, 06:07 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Dawnkit
An offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: not quite there yet, she needs to learn how to speak!

▲▼▲
Dawnkit continued to scamp around the clearing. Her paws kept tripping over things, but she didn't care. Dawnkit was seeing so many new colours! What was the color of those spiky things? They were very dark, but it was a complete counterpart to when Dawnkit looked up! What were those fluffy things? The ground above looked so bright, too! Being outside was so interesting! Why didn't mother let her outside in the first place? Also... what was Dawnkit tripping over? Dawnkit's tiny paws were hurting now! Didn't these things watch where they were going? she was tripping over rocks. but, shh! don't tell Dawnkit that!

Dawnkit turned to the familiar color-looking cat, who she labeled mama. Why was she opening and closing their mouth? Why was there another kit? They didn't look like any of the colours that she had discovered so far! They looked like the other prickly things that Dawnkit has discovered. And... they were also doing the same thing! They kept opening and closing their mouth. Dawnkit just blinked at the 2 cats. They seemed to be making some noise to each other, and... mama just did some weird motion, like... their head just went up and down!

Mama then turned to Dawnkit, and said something to them.

"Dawnkit, y&u w(^& be pla$!%g ^$&% Ch*&(^nkkit."
"Dawnkit, you will be playing with Chipmunkkit."

Dawnkit stared up at mama with those round eyes, and just blinked. As a 4 day old kit who's just opened their eyes, Dawnkit always heard noises coming out of other cat's mouths whenever they opened their mouths, and it always sounded silly--and scary!--to Dawnkit. But, she also did creepy things that she always subconsciously did, and Dawnkit did not like that! Like, how her mouth always opened wide to inhale a ton of air, then closed, and when her nose tickles, and then suddenly, her body shakes and something comes out of her nose!

@Theodore_510 (when it comes to very young kits, I'm not sure why the Erins make it so the kits automatically know how to speak and know what things are and whatnot. just like Bluestar's Prophecy, when in the beginning, she was a kit, she knew how to speak and everything. it never really made sense to me, so, I tried to make Dawnkit act like a very small baby, who's just discovering new things (except Dawnkit doesn't discover things mouth first haha (yikers I went on a rant. sorry!)))

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by felidays; October 13th, 2023 at 06:08 PM.
Old October 13th, 2023, 06:29 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Lionpuff
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

//➺ He purred softly in hopes to comfort Tigermist. He turned his head as the molly's parent came over. He dipped his head respectfully to Asterblink. He turned back to the orange tabby cat. "I'll make sure you're safe," he whispered softly into her ear. "They'll have to get through me first. Don't worry darling, you're safe here," he purred gently. He puffed out his fur, allowing Tigermist to rest on his shoulders. He seemed calm on the outside, but his heart was pounding. But he had to remain calm. For his tiger.

[ @pumpkinbubble. - Ik right?? ][ @KataroAndTheHeather - Asterblink ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old October 13th, 2023, 06:57 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

Asterblink

▲▼▲

Characters mentioned:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Pumpkin View Post
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Lionpuff
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

//➺ He purred softly in hopes to comfort Tigermist. He turned his head as the molly's parent came over. He dipped his head respectfully to Asterblink. He turned back to the orange tabby cat. "I'll make sure you're safe," he whispered softly into her ear. "They'll have to get through me first. Don't worry darling, you're safe here," he purred gently. He puffed out his fur, allowing Tigermist to rest on his shoulders. He seemed calm on the outside, but his heart was pounding. But he had to remain calm. For his tiger.

[ @pumpkinbubble. - Ik right?? ][ @KataroAndTheHeather - Asterblink ]

~~Tigermist~~

(Sorry for late and short post)

Tigermist saw her adoptive mother at the corner of her only green eye. She looked up at Lionpuff and rested her head on his shoulders. "I don't want the Clan getting hurt anymore..."
Old October 13th, 2023, 07:17 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Chipmunkkit
Male - He/him
Almost deaf, golden-brown tom with black and white stripes down his back from his nose

Chipmunkkit walked over to Dawnkit and smiled at her. He curled his tail around him to be if front of him and moved it around for Dawnkit to chase.

(I know right?! That always confused me too! Also, alright!)
(Side note: Please don't use light or bright colours because I cannot see them, along with yellow, blue, and green. Dark Blue and Dark green are alright, though.)

Last edited by Theodore_510; October 13th, 2023 at 07:19 PM.
Old October 13th, 2023, 09:28 PM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

|- Moonwhisker - She/her -|
active purrks: Silver tongue
❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

Shoot, another death? Well that's not great at all. Who was it? Shiningskies? The dilute calico didn't know her well but still. Was riverclan trying to get revenge on windclan or something? What was Shiningskies doing at the border to begin with? Shouldn't queens be better staying in the nursery? Because..uh..you know, kits and such? She didn't know the full story at all. But it was still sad to hear the news. Should she say something to Aspenstrike..or...would it be better if she didn't? Maybe she should just a little, Aspen seems...not too well

"..uhm....i'm sure it'll be fine, Aspenstrike, even though it hurts that Shiningskies is dead; she'll still be watching over you from starclan." she mewed after walking over to the grieving she-cat. Anddd that was her trying to make another cat feel at least a little better? Will that even make the situation any better though considering it's basically just a few little words? Shiningskies was Aspenstrike's mate, right? Well that means only time will tell.
╰─▸ ❝ @poppy. [Aspenstrike]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; October 13th, 2023 at 09:28 PM.
Old October 14th, 2023, 12:12 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Rookscreech was happy that her patrol was over, even if it had ended so poorly. She didn't know either Shiningskies nor Aspenstrike and thus cared not fir their tragedy, but gave them a respectful distance.