Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Guess who's back from...
Last post by lark.
Today 12:21 AM
Burnedpaw's Everything...
by Luna16
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 12:15 AM
imprints [adoptive...
by lark.
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 12:06 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Yesterday 11:47 PM
Yapping corner
Last post by lark.
Yesterday 11:41 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
54/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

"So far just those two," Hollowpaw responds, "but one of 'em, Cinderkit, is a lot worse. She's got these weird bumps in her throat that only showed up a bit ago. Dunno what that means."

[ @dino. ]

Bumblestar chewed on the tip of her tongue. "Alright. I appreciate the heads up. If it gets any worse, I'll think about setting up some sorta quarantine area. Just keep an eye on everything 'n let me know if there's changes."
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Coldfang's dead." It's quiet, weary as Wolfhive stepped into the den. The trek back to camp had worn him out, and he didn't have much to wear out to begin with! "Left camp.. with Applefang without.. permission. Applefang killed.. him at Smallpines.. 'n fled. Gonna.. send a patrol.. to see if ..she's in the area.. 'n kill her ..if they find her,.. but wanted you ..to know first."

[ @dino. ]

A groan left Bumblestar's lips. "Stars. Okay. Yeah, get that goin', I don't want her wanderin' about." She tipped her head at him. "You feelin' okay? You sound wheezy." With illness creeping up on the Clan, she didn't want to risk not checking in.
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Mild surprise flickered in Nightgaze's eyes for a second at Bumblestar's order. Keep an eye on Roaringmoon? Huh...guess they were a real troublemaker. She'd certainly make sure they didn't cause a ruckus along. Simple enough. Oh and tell Wolfy of course "'Kay. I'll make sure they don't step outta line. Is that all?" If all had been told than Nightgaze would get going.

@dino.
"Yeah, that's it. Appreciate it." Bumblestar dismissed her with a flick of her tail. "You're good to go."
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Swanpaw

She/Her - They/them
(15/100)

Bumblestar was mad at her. She could just tell. The idea of infuriating the leader any further made her cringe away as the she-cat’s eyes met her own. Frantically attempting to look away, she stared at the ground as she opened and closed her mouth several times, trying to get the words to form. If… if she messed up, would she die? Would she be killed in a meeting like she had seen before? It was a scary thought. She didn’t want to disappoint her father or mother, and she didn’t want to leave her siblings behind but… she needed help, and Bumblestar seemed the best one to give her the answers to that which she sought after.

”I umm…” She squeaked out, at long last finding her voice. ”Y-you are a s-she-c-c-cat r-right?” She asked, sinking down low to the ground, ears flattened against her head out of fear and embarrassment. ”Y-you smell like a t-tom though, a-a-and I wanted t-t-to know w-why that i-iss.” She stammered, squeezing her eyes shut tightly.

[ @/dino. ]

Bumblestar frowned when Swanpaw shied away. She'd never understand that as a first instinctual reactions. It wasn't like she had her claws out. Right? No, she checked, they were hidden.

Or maybe that question was the reason for it. She sat down and reached out to gently poke Swanpaw's nose. "Don't close your eyes so tight, you'll hurt yourself. I'm not gonna bite you. Yeah, I smell like one 'cause I was born one. Didn't feel right, but being a she-cat did. So that's what I am. Why're you asking?"
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her
Purrks: Heightened Perception(active), Herbal Knowledge T2 & Monkey’s Paw.
Drizzlecloud quietly stepped into Bumblestar’s den, pausing where she stood with just her paw inching it’s way inside. “Bumblestar? Can we have a quick chat, just for a moment? That’s all the time I need.”
[ @dino. ]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Mm? Yeah, 'course." Bumblestar sat up with a yawn. "What's up?"
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
More news, though Wolfhive couldn't call it good. He huffed as he entered Bumba's den. "When was the last time I gave you a good update?" He couldn't remember, beyond maybe talking about Hornets. "Vinepaw snuck out of camp. I followed her to Herondive Hollow.. she'd crossed into ShadowClan territory, met with one of their cat 'n hunted prey." A pause, debating. Wolfhive still wasn't happy with the exile but his belief of no other option remained the same.

"I exiled her for a moon. She's caused a lot of issues in such a short time, defied the lockdown, could've made things with ShadowClan bad. A patrol came shortly after-- er..." He didn't remember Mistlewhisker's name. "The deputy, and that old medicine cat of theirs, I think. They took their kid and I gave them the prey that got hunted, I don't know what side it came from since the scents were so muddied but I wanted to prevent any complaining over it. We got enough to deal with." They might still, but it wasn't like Wolfhive hadn't dealt with the culprit on his end and tried to return what might've been stolen. Hell, with it being squirrels and a mouse it was most likely ThunderClan prey. That was more than they'd get from the fish or rabbits.

[ @dino. ]

Urgh. Bumblestar sat up as her kid entered. "Try never," she joked dryly. Vinepaw exiled for meeting up with one of their frogs across the border, just lovely. "Good. Hopefully ShadowClan doesn't try to spin somethin' out of it." Issues had been handled pretty smoothly as of late... she hoped this wouldn't flip that around. "Thanks for handling that. Is that it?"
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
A groan left Bumblestar's lips. "Stars. Okay. Yeah, get that goin', I don't want her wanderin' about." She tipped her head at him. "You feelin' okay? You sound wheezy." With illness creeping up on the Clan, she didn't want to risk not checking in.
Wolfhive flattened his ears back a bit. "Had... better.. days." Sickness wasn't unusual in his wake, but he was aware of others being ill. "Tryna... weather through." Because repeatedly being trapped in a den, "recovering" was impractical. They had so much work to do. He had a lot of work to do.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treetiger] | Entity
​ThunderClan Warrior | ThunderClan Entity
Silver Tongue T1 | Monkey's Paw [active] | Worldweaver T2 | Nightmare Fuel T2

[TAKING PLACE BEFORE BUMBLE SET THE NEW RESTRICTIONS]

She hates you. She hates you. She HATES you.

Treetiger bit back her insecurity, the shadow lingering in the corner of her eye as she padded through the camp. Her friend was real. Her friend was REAL! She was right this entire time. She could see it. It was still a new, eerie feeling, but she could see it! No one else seemed to notice it thus far. Did they just accept it as part of her being? Perhaps. She didn't question it right now.

Blood scent would reach the den first, followed by her head poking in. "Bumblestar, I have something to report," she called in, waiting for the leader to stir or invite her in.

Once approved, she'd only take a couple steps in further before addressing the situation. The death of Mushroompaw was still fairly fresh, the loners were not hiding... well, at least Neo wasn't hiding. The tom was prancing around the territory like he owned the place lately, mouse-brain. "I found a loner in the territory. Not sure if it was the one responsible for Mushroompaw, but I killed him anyway."

Gotta cover for Neo's ass again. Best thank me later. Treetiger's bitter thoughts echoed in her mind.

@dino.
[the post]

Blood. Spiderthroat? No, not Spiderthroat - Treetiger. Bumblestar glanced up, eyeing the warrior critically until she spoke. Bumblestar rolled her shoulders. "Alright... that's a good thing." There was a bit of an exasperated edge to her tone. One damn thing after another with this Clan. "Where was he? What'd you do with the body?"
Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
Risingstorm walked in for the second time this moon his side hurt but was patched up for the most part "Bumblestar?" the warrior said sitting down "early this morning flaming claw atacked me and I killed him" he meowed telling her what happened "it was strange , he said I was a intruder or something, got me pretty good" the warrior said slight pain in his voice he should have just stayed in he nest but no he didn't had to get up and talk too the leader "i saw something in his eyes, something was wrong he wasn't himself, Sorry I know the clan is dealing with a whole bunch right now." he said looking to the side wrapping his tail around his paws

What?? Had she been out when this happened? How had she missed this? Bumblestar fixed Risingstorm with a look that was both bewildered and concerned. "No, no, don't apologize. You did what needed to be done. If he'd gotten worse, he could've hurt or killed someone. What'd you end up doing with the body?"
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post
@dino.

Weepingwillow padded to the entrance of the leaders den, she'd groomed and tidied herself, for her own will more than to impress her leader. Weepingwillow had given birth the night before, but this being her third litter she was used to the postpartum pains and feeling. Weepingwillow had thought about this for a good long time. It had been a nice journey having kits, she hadn't been a warrior in many moons, she raised Honeypetal and Snakepelt to be good warriors, soon after there apprenticeship she became pregnant once again, that litter sadly all ended up dying at 4 moons old. Then Weepingwillow had her third litter, she'd finally gotten pregnant after her 2 moons of grieving and sloppy work, hunting was all she could do to fight the grief knawing in her belly. And then finally, Weepingwillow was blessed with her newest litter, they'd came a moon later than they were supposed to, only one kit dying and the other three surviving. That brought her to little Skykit, Emberkit, and Cinderkit.

Regardless of the queens past, Weepingwillow wanted to put the sadness behind her and take humble advantage of her position, being a queen for almost a year had made Weepingwillow never want to leave the nursery, and now that she was going start helping Wolfhive raise his little army, Weepingwillow decided to ask. As she padded to the den she called out, "Bumblestar? I'd like to speak with you if you have time...." The queen meowed gently, her navy blue eyes gleaming as she looked around, resting her rounded hues on her leader.

[ sorry for the delay here!! it got buried beneath everything else ]

Bumblestar lifted her head from her spot near the camp's entrance to watch Weepingwillow enter her den. With a sigh, she pushed herself to her paws and padded after her, pushing through the ivy curtains. "I've got time. What do you need?"