Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:11 AM

Old January 11th, 2023, 03:30 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
[while it would be reasonable considering wild has no battle training, wild will not be indulging pine with battle. ]
// ➵ @Ashie da WindClanner

before wildpaw could spit another word out, this kit decided it would be amazing to charge at their own clan mate. typical of a kit with no sense of judgement, but as funny as kicking said would be that would not make dawnbestie happy with wildpaw so wildpaw just simply moved out of the way. "there's no way of you knowing this pinekit, but unlike others i don't throw around words i plan on taking back. i take back what i said about you being my bestie, we are NOT besties." wildpaw was getting fed up with this kit, and was just about done with it. "now you have 2 options, run back to your queen and i forget this happened, OR continue trying to start a fight and i grab one of dawnbesties enforcers to deal with you, your call!" wildpaw said with a sly smirk. nothing was better than putting another in their place.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 11th, 2023, 05:10 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

It was cold, but there was no precipitation falling. The sun had long since dipped completely below the horizon, casting dark shadows over all the forest.

Shadowfur emerged from the warriors’ den, fluffing up his fur against the sharp sting of the cold air. He was itching to spar someone, but all of the Enforcers had been very busy as of late, it seemed. He scanned the clearing for someone to spar with, his eyes settling on Patchwish. A suitable opponent.

Trotting over, the Enforcer said, “Patchwish. Would you care to spar?”

( @Cinderspirit )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 12th, 2023, 01:01 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

Patchwish glanced up, a flicker of surprise in her eyes before her usual facade settles into place.
"Sure." She said, her voice indifferent, when really she was longing to have something to do. She couldn't just sit in camp and let her thoughts consume her. And besides, Shadowfur was one of the more sensible cats in ShadowClan. She could tolerate him for a day at least. Stretching, she got to her paws.
"Let's go." @Cherry~
Old January 12th, 2023, 11:51 AM

My Mood: Devilish

light grey tabby with blue eyes

Mossdance turned around, padding across the clearing. She still could remember Heatherain’s laughing face. Uughhhh. So annoying. She turned to see Shadowspike. She narrowed her eyes. “Hey you! You’re hunting with me!” she bounded over to them, snarling. “I haven’t seen you hunting at all today.” she snapped.

She gestured to the fresh-kill pile. “Only ten pieces of prey! How is that going to feed the clan?” she growled, fury bubbling up in her chest. “Now let’s hunt!” she spun around and stalked over to the entrance of Shadowclan camp, expecting the cat to follow her.

[ @BadgyBadger12_Piggy ]

Last edited by 17818; January 12th, 2023 at 11:53 AM.
Old January 12th, 2023, 02:50 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

Slytiger existed.

[Closed.]

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old January 12th, 2023, 06:00 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Fallenflower yawned and rested in a shadowy corner of the clearing.

[Activity Post - Closed]

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; January 12th, 2023 at 06:00 PM.
Old January 12th, 2023, 06:36 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Cobwebpaw Sat thinking... About the Past.

he's never really be free from the Cruel icy claw that had torn it long ago... his soul... all felt gone. as he grew older... he'd watch many cats around him Fall in love, start their own families... raise Kits that would one day bring them pride. Cobwebpaw wondered how it would have been to be born in a family like that. to belong truly.

Cause he had to face it... He just didn't belong anywhere. no... he shook his head... he did belong somewhere, He Belonged in Shadowclan! Even if everyone around him was going to leave, he'd stay till the end of his life in Shadowclan. he would never leave unless death or banishment took him. He lifted his head to Watch some kits running around playing and smiled a soft smile. The little ones where so precious... How fear a mother must be, when they start journeying out into Apprenticeship.

He smiled softly as a couple started to play fight... adorable for sure. he hoped to mentor someday, it sounded like not only a Important Task, but Something Enjoyable, in his opinion anyway.

better a Job then one that could get in Dawnstars Way, Honestly, he didn't know how the she-cat could live with herself at times... From what he'd heard, many cats where exicuted over time because of disobeying things that where really kind of petty, he means like why just excile a cat or exicute them? Second chances were a thing. Everyone deserved a Second Chance, Well except Murderers Like Heatherrain.

truly Who did she think she was? the leader of Starclan? whatever. At least whatever suited dawnstar would probably be suitible for the she-cat no matter how cruel it might be. he personaly would have her inprisoned in camp, to Rot in Solitary confinment for the rest of her life. no, he didn't believe in ending lives, because all paths in life eventually lead to death...

(OPEN)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old January 13th, 2023, 12:44 PM
eternally tired

wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Kat

wildpaw wandered around the clearing, lately she had been missing magpiepaw more and more.. sure she was annoying as hell but she was pretty much the only one that could even dream of living to wildpaw's expectations. anywho, wildpaw was sure she would come back eventually and in the meantime wildpaw had obligations. like refilling her hydromoss with more dirtwater. as she walked around the clearing she looked around for the best puddle to get a refill in before she noticed a cat near her.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 13th, 2023, 08:40 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Dogtooth | she/her
Cinnamon tortoiseshell she cat with brown eyes

It was a bigger evening, the kind that brought what felt like a frigid grey wind whistling through the pines. They bent and twisted against the pressure scattering more pine needles along the carved snow paths. On a day like this, Dogtooth wanted nothing more than to be cuddled up in a den with someone. Anybody, and yet she was out here against her better judgement. It made her feel even more isolated, but what cat didn’t whisk themselves away on a bitter afternoon to do some moping about? That’s perhaps what frustrated her most about being out here, she felt weak and uncertain of herself doing something so uncharacteristic. Not only was this for apprentice-hood dramatics when the guy didn’t like you back, but she felt as though she was just too far above stalking around the territory in a bad mood.

She needed someone to talk to, someone to distract her from her own ungathered and underdeveloped feelings. Though, as she thought about it now, (moping around miserably like a teenager), revelations did come. Ones perhaps she didn’t exactly want. She didn’t want to be alone, because she didn’t want to face herself. She knew consciously that she didn’t have anybody to muse over, nobody to put her full faith and trust into in order to receive love and attention. It was the very thing that kept her moving from everyday, at least decently functioning. Attention was her drug, and it was just as irresistible as the day she discovered it. What felt like lifetimes ago when she had used that long since retired beauty to attract attention from every walking thing.

Her mother used to sit her down nice and early in the morning and they would groom each other, her mother speaking gentle affirmations over her. Unfortunately, as kind a gesture it had been. There was an underlying pride that Dog had managed to hide for most of her youth, towards the end of her apprenticeship she had fed it to the point it blossomed into an ugly monster. The memories at that point of recollection had them become too overwhelming, frustrated Dogtooth whisked around a corner hoping to leave memories behind like her paw prints in the snow. The window of opportunity to return had slowly closed on her, thought nobody was really keeping count, she was afraid of returning too early with nothing to show for it. Again… nobody was really looking. But that didn’t matter, returning to camp empty pawed was something she did not want to do. Perhaps the frustration she felt at the moment was enough to prod her into any kind of motivated state.

@Sharkii

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 14th, 2023, 07:27 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Foxpaw wanted to talk to Butterflykit about all her new hunting and battle training, so she went around looking for her friend. "Fly!" She called. ( @estelle. )
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~