Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Vine thrives as the...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:25 AM
The way of the breeze
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:24 AM
✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:21 AM
Spiderkit finder
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:20 AM
Art for Blossoms...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:19 AM

Old January 12th, 2024, 10:29 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

HAWKGROWL

Hawkgrowl listened intently to his leader. Now, this wasn't to say that he approved of her tactics, but the large black tom had some ideas for how to torture Thunderclan. It was a little thing he liked to call...deception. They could form some sort of herbs, specifically the ones that either killed you, or made you suffer from pain, and act as if they dropped it while "crossing" the border, so that Thunderclan would take those herbs and think they're smart and all. Maybe, just maybe, if they were lucky, some of those toxic herbs would go to the kits...

But he wasn't being mean or anything, he just wanted to protect his sister. And the best way to protect Softpaw was to bring the battle to the other clans. Farther from her.

He raised his voice loud enough for Dawnstar to hear, but the other cats, especially those farther away would have to strain their ears to hear it. "Dawnstar, I like that plan. Your cunning truly is impeccable," he began, his words the likes of some sweet-talking. He didn't have many interactions with the leader of the clan, so he had to make sure the very few that he did have would be sweet and memorable. "I have an idea for what we could do to bring some torture to Thunderclan. Why, the best torture for a clan is to have your kits start dying, of course!" Hopefully the she cat would be curious to hear and find out what else he had to say, and that alla this wasn't just worthless yap.

@Undertaker
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; January 12th, 2024 at 10:30 PM.
Old January 13th, 2024, 06:28 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
28 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1) | Bilingual (T1)

Lynxshade suddenly thought of her own apprentice. Surely, Thornpaw would do anything to join the action and she was pretty sure that she wouldn't be able to stop him, no matter what. She quickly turned around, eyes wildly scannind the clearing for him, until she spotted him. "Thornpaw!" She called hurriedly, "I don't want you to wander alone in Thunderclan's territory, no matter what they say!" She was referring mainly to her clanmates, who seemed ti have gone wild at Dawnstar's wild proclamation, but to her as well.
"You will remain with me, and we'll stick as close to the border as possible. Don't do anything stupid, you hear me?! This was all going crazy. Everyone was going crazy. And just now she realized the weight of the words she had just proferred before Dawnstar, suggesting the assault of Thunderclan just now. And Thornpaw... he doesn't know how to fight. Will he have to?

Just then, another yowl filled the clearing and sent a shiver through her spine. She froze in horror for a second, at the sound of Hawkgrowl's words.
"No!" She hurried to retort, running between clanmate and clanmate to stand before Hawkgrowl. This warrior was truly ruthless! "Kits don't have any place in all of this. Leave them alone!" She mewed frantically, switching gaze between him and Dawnstar so that she could hopefully hold her up against him. This is going too far! she thought with rage.

It was clear that Shadowclan must take action against Thunderclan, but why hurting innocent young cats? "Bumblestar doesn't have any kin, in any case. There's no way to take action directly against her or Spiderthroat." she reminded Hawkgrowl, hoping that this would calm him down and make him change his madness.

In the meantime, endless ideas about giving warnings and weakening the other clan, without spilling too much blood from both sides. The herbs... what if we destroy their supply? Or.... There was something else, something from her past that could be evoked again to bring death and distruction along its path. But how could they control such a raging force? It couldn't really be the answer. No, I must be mad as well to think of such ways.
She glared at Hawkgrowl, the monster who had suggested to maul little kits for Spiderthroat's crimes.

This could destroy us all...

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; January 13th, 2024 at 08:56 AM.
Old January 13th, 2024, 07:11 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Flowerblaze gasped. She needed to speak with Dawnstar about this.
Shadowheart smirked. Finally, something good. She got an idea, and ran to the leaders den.
Dawnheart stared at her sister… what had gotten into her?
Darkheart stared in shock, but stayed with Dawnheart.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 13th, 2024, 07:34 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
HAWKGROWL

Hawkgrowl listened intently to his leader. Now, this wasn't to say that he approved of her tactics, but the large black tom had some ideas for how to torture Thunderclan. It was a little thing he liked to call...deception. They could form some sort of herbs, specifically the ones that either killed you, or made you suffer from pain, and act as if they dropped it while "crossing" the border, so that Thunderclan would take those herbs and think they're smart and all. Maybe, just maybe, if they were lucky, some of those toxic herbs would go to the kits...

But he wasn't being mean or anything, he just wanted to protect his sister. And the best way to protect Softpaw was to bring the battle to the other clans. Farther from her.

He raised his voice loud enough for Dawnstar to hear, but the other cats, especially those farther away would have to strain their ears to hear it. "Dawnstar, I like that plan. Your cunning truly is impeccable," he began, his words the likes of some sweet-talking. He didn't have many interactions with the leader of the clan, so he had to make sure the very few that he did have would be sweet and memorable. "I have an idea for what we could do to bring some torture to Thunderclan. Why, the best torture for a clan is to have your kits start dying, of course!" Hopefully the she cat would be curious to hear and find out what else he had to say, and that alla this wasn't just worthless yap.

@Undertaker
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan
she/her | 36 moons
———————-
[Lynxshade - @Wingnettle ]
———————-
Mistlewhisker bristled at the outrageous suggestion by Hawkgrowl, her good eye widening in surprise. She pushed herself to her massive paws and strode over to the tom, anger poised in every muscle. “Only dung-for-brains attack kits.” She spat. “Need I remind you that the Warrior Code says we must protect kits from neglect or danger, even if they are from other clans. You would do well to remember that.” ShadowClan was supposed to be cunning and ruthless, but that was no excuse to start suggesting the murder of innocent kits. They had honor. It sickened her to know there were cats in her clan who thought it was an okay tactic in war. At least Lynxshade had some sense. She knew Dawnstar would as well.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old January 13th, 2024, 08:41 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 36 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian
Open permission to cross the ThunderClan border? Well, that was fine by her. She didn't like to fight, but they obviously didn't care that much - if what she'd heard about the gathering was true, Bumblestar had just handed over the territory at the WindClan border with no trouble at all, so why shouldn't ShadowClan get some too? Besides, she was quiet enough not to get caught. It wasn't like she'd bring Palepaw with her or anything - the only life she'd be risking was her own, and she knew when it was time to high-tail it out of somewhere well enough to stay out of trouble.

Plus, Lark- Lostspark had just had the biggest litter she'd ever seen in her entire life, so they had lots more hungry kitten mouths to feed now - some extra prey would do them good. If only Herondive Hollow wasn't the most useless piece of territory in the world...

She shot Hawkgrowl a dirty look at his mousebrained suggestion. Sure, kill kits - like that was a normal and well adjusted thing to suggest that wouldn't end with Bumblestar personally tearing out his throat. And the phrasing, 'start dying'... was he talking about poison? Like they were gonna drop to RiverClan's level. If he wanted to kill so bad, why not go get his paws dirty instead of being a coward about it?
Old January 13th, 2024, 09:02 AM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Was it weird that the actually agreed with Hawk'Growl? She heard an argument building up on whether or not they should attack ThunderClans Kits, which she thought was a good idea, as they were weak and fragile and some cats were straight up crazy about them. Then she felt extremely guilty about it, the kits didn't have anything to do with the war, most of them probably didn't even know about it. Great warrior she was gonna be, if she was already thinking these things on her first moon of apprenticeship. Willow'Paw didn't say anything tho, not wanting to anger any cats. But one Kit wouldn't hurt anyone that much would it?

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old January 13th, 2024, 09:07 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
HAWKGROWL

@Undertaker

Dancingkit
They/She
6 Moons | “half white and grey cat, small facial scars with green and yellow eyes.”

Dancingkit’s head instantly turned, so fast that at first she thought it would snap. The kit stares in anger and shock. Paws already on the move as the rage of a thousands suns fills the older kit. Yet she wasn’t in the mood to get screamed at, they grow closer to where Hawkwhateverhisstupiddiotnamewas! Dancingkit gives a smile to the warrior, opening her maw to speak. The child maintains an energetic and happy tone throughout her question. “On a scale of one-to-pinecone, how dumb are you?” Dancingkit’s smile fades, eyes staring directly into the warriors. She was the shadow queen, they could absolutely handle a whole grown warrior! Plus, Dawnstar would see how cool she was, and finally give up as leader and make Dancingkit the role!
run away, run away, get lost
within the night

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old January 13th, 2024, 11:49 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
28/100

The news from her leader left a deep, frightening sense of concern in her chest. Her ear twitched as the feedback from her clanmates started pouring in–how was she supposed to feel? She had battle training from Hawkbite, so supposedly she could partake in these pushes into Thunderclan territory. Even so, she had training, but she didn’t have any bonafide experience yet. She had never truly attacked anyone, and vice versa.

Yowls of agreement, suggestions–some disagreements, although rare–only one, began to sound from her clanmates. Hawkgrowl’s suggestion made her skin crawl–kits? Why would they target kits? They had no say in anything that happened in the clan, they were far too young to understand! Why would they go out of their way to harm kittens, Shadowclan or not? The she-cat had immediately received disapproval from a few others, including another kit, which was a little bit funny. A kit had more sense than a fully grown warrior–who would’ve thought.

Was this truly what Shadowclan needed? Well, she supposed that Thunderclan had been getting too cocky lately, but… Was this the correct choice of action to take? It’s not like they knew Thunderclan’s territory. If they got caught in there, they had the disadvantage of being unaware of their surroundings!

But… At the end of the day, what Dawnstar said was supposed to be followed. I just won’t take their prey, if given the chance. That was what felt right to her, at least. Hunting on another clan’s territory is against the code! I can’t do that. Not that she would let anyone else know about that personal decision of hers.

[ open? ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old January 13th, 2024, 01:53 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Flamegaze narrowed her eyes. Thunderclan. ugh. she wouldn't intentionally go out of her way to cause trouble, for now. but the next time she patrolled near thunderclan... Well. she certainly wouldn't stay away from the border, that's for sure.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old January 13th, 2024, 06:17 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Huh, this was one of the rare times that she managed to make a kit cry out of something other than fear, unintentionally. It was a weird feeling. Dawnstar merely frowned down at Fogkit as he stared at her with his tear-stained face. As she moved to scoop him up by his scuff and bring him with her atop the Shadowledge, she had to think about what she said that resulted in the tears in the first place. Was it because she told his clan didn't care about him? Hmmm, guess that's a good reason to cry, she supposed.

She settled the kitten down gently in between her front paws as she sat down on the cold stone and immediately moved her fluffy tail so that she could coil it around his smaller body. She didn't think he'd jump down from here, but one never knew. That and Dawnstar wasn't certain if she'd actively remember that he was here otherwise. "Dry your tears, they won't change anything." Dawnstar grumbled softly to the RiverClan kitten.

"I've been deserted by my clan as well before, not exactly like you, but it hurt nonetheless. But beyond that pain was rage, rather than sit and cry about it I took action. Now I stand as one of the strongest cats in the forest and the most powerful cat within ShadowClan. I've made it impossible for anyone here to not care about me." Dawnstar growled to Fogkit while looking out at her clan. "Rather than cry, figure out what you want to do to make RiverClan acknowledge you, or better yet make them regret not caring about you." Dawnstar yawned softly and then took a moment to get her mind back into the present. Kits were so distracting!

"ShadowClan, I want everyone's ears on me." Dawnstar addressed her clan once again, demanding their attention. "If you haven't been made aware of it, we lost one of our warriors, Starrywisp. Can anyone guess how?" The latter spoke with bitter, desert-dry sarcasm.

"Starrywisp was killed by another trespassing ThunderClanner. If that wasn't bad enough, the warrior who killed her also inflicted those grievous wounds on our medicine cat." Dawnstar nodded toward their newly blinded medicine cat. "Lostspark managed to kill the ThunderClanner, but the damage was already done. She lost her eyesight and her name because ThunderClan couldn't keep to their side of the border and decided to attack again without provocation." Dawnstar rolled her broad shoulders as her muscles quivered with anger underneath her thick, scarred, pelt.

"I've grown exhausted with trying to state these cases at the gathering. Bumblestar cares nothing about keeping any type of civil peace with ShadowClan. She made that murderer of a deputy, Spiderthroat, apologize to WindClan at the last gathering and gave them herbs, and even territory because Spiderthroat trespassed in WindClan territory and murdered a few WindClan cats for laughs or whatever nonsensical excuse he gave. However, when ThunderClan did the exact same thing to us, just to get justice for our slain warriors and our former medicine cat apprentice, ShadowClan had to fight tooth and claw." It wasn't fairness that Dawnstar was looking for, she just wanted to right the wrong. But just like before she was certain that Bumblestar would do nothing about this except give more empty excuses or blow hot air cause ThunderCLan could do no wrong.

"So rather than wasting my breath at the next gathering. It makes more sense to simply take what we deserve." As she had told Twilightstar, neither RiverClan's nor ThunderClan's leaders bothered to take responsibility or were just too inexperienced to properly control their clans. Regardless of the reason, ShadowClan would have to take care of this themselves like always.

"I want ThunderClan to suffer for this. I want this to stop, and I want ThunderClan to regret even thinking about laying a single claw on any and every member of ShadowClan from here on out. Killing a few ThunderClanners isn't going to be enough, and warring and taking their territory isn't getting any type of message across. We've beaten them before and we've killed them, it's not changed anything. So let's try breaking them this time, literally."

"Take their sight, take their prey, take their herbs, take whatever hurts them, break their bones, ignore ThunderClan's border. ShadowClan has permission to push into ThunderClan's territory and steal whatever you want. I don't care how it's done, outside of poisoning and kidnapping we're not RiverClan, do as you please and cause as much havoc and chaos as you want with ThunderClan. Break them. Lostspark is now stuck living the rest of her life blind and Starrywisp is gone. We've lost several warriors to ThunderClan unnecessary bloodshed and this is the second medicine cat of ShadowClan they've gone after." This was unacceptable.

"I don't want anyone in ThunderClan's territory alone or without battle experience" No need to be stupid about it. "If anyone has any plans to deal with ThunderClan, I'm all ears and you know where my den is." She's tried a few tricks to get ThunderClan to leave ShadowClan alone. They refused. Dawnstar was at her wits end with them. She wasn't looking forward to relying on Icestar's old tactics, but if ShadowClan had to raid, destroy, kill, and chase ThunderClan out of their territory just to make them leave ShadowClan alone, it would be done.
#shcmeeting

@MangofDoom [let me know if I need to edit]

Nightstalker grumbled. "Why don't we find some of those Twoleg fox traps and hide them so the stupid fiends get caught when trying to find there way through our territory with there thick heads." Nightstalker grumbled. Her bad temper radiating off of her. Mothcloud stiffled a purr, "We could find walnuts that squirrels eat and put deathberries in them. They'll see the squirrel, chase it and it'll stop while dying and the warriors will assume it was old." Mothcloud mewed. Reciving a suprised glance from Nightstalker. "Could work, Thunderclan has a few smart warriors though. Leafpaw and Summerpaw watched. Summerpaw exclaimed. "We could capture squirrels and when we see Thunderclan we can send the squirrels there way and trap them!" The little apprentice recived a blow around the ears from his aunt. "Oww!" he mumbled to Nightstalker. The jet black molly growled. "You think they won't get there buddies? They all need help, the usless lot of'em. We had a small squirmish and 5 of them lay dead at my paws in an instant, you think they won't bring some cats with them?"
Mothcloud looked at Nightstalker. "No, I don't think they will. Like you just said. There stupid. But your also right, they'll smell our scent right away."

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3