Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Today 04:04 AM
Sushangsuan's Art Shop!...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:03 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 04:03 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 03:04 AM
shc scavenger hunt - open...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:51 AM

Old January 12th, 2024, 01:52 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Spiderpaw listened,

Flamepaw listened.

Eaglepaw listened.

Littlepaw listened.

Willowkit listened.

Twistedkit listened.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 12th, 2024, 02:01 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Huh, this was one of the rare times that she managed to make a kit cry out of something other than fear, unintentionally. It was a weird feeling. Dawnstar merely frowned down at Fogkit as he stared at her with his tear-stained face. As she moved to scoop him up by his scuff and bring him with her atop the Shadowledge, she had to think about what she said that resulted in the tears in the first place. Was it because she told his clan didn't care about him? Hmmm, guess that's a good reason to cry, she supposed.

She settled the kitten down gently in between her front paws as she sat down on the cold stone and immediately moved her fluffy tail so that she could coil it around his smaller body. She didn't think he'd jump down from here, but one never knew. That and Dawnstar wasn't certain if she'd actively remember that he was here otherwise. "Dry your tears, they won't change anything." Dawnstar grumbled softly to the RiverClan kitten.

"I've been deserted by my clan as well before, not exactly like you, but it hurt nonetheless. But beyond that pain was rage, rather than sit and cry about it I took action. Now I stand as one of the strongest cats in the forest and the most powerful cat within ShadowClan. I've made it impossible for anyone here to not care about me." Dawnstar growled to Fogkit while looking out at her clan. "Rather than cry, figure out what you want to do to make RiverClan acknowledge you, or better yet make them regret not caring about you." Dawnstar yawned softly and then took a moment to get her mind back into the present. Kits were so distracting!

"ShadowClan, I want everyone's ears on me." Dawnstar addressed her clan once again, demanding their attention. "If you haven't been made aware of it, we lost one of our warriors, Starrywisp. Can anyone guess how?" The latter spoke with bitter, desert-dry sarcasm.

"Starrywisp was killed by another trespassing ThunderClanner. If that wasn't bad enough, the warrior who killed her also inflicted those grievous wounds on our medicine cat." Dawnstar nodded toward their newly blinded medicine cat. "Lostspark managed to kill the ThunderClanner, but the damage was already done. She lost her eyesight and her name because ThunderClan couldn't keep to their side of the border and decided to attack again without provocation." Dawnstar rolled her broad shoulders as her muscles quivered with anger underneath her thick, scarred, pelt.

"I've grown exhausted with trying to state these cases at the gathering. Bumblestar cares nothing about keeping any type of civil peace with ShadowClan. She made that murderer of a deputy, Spiderthroat, apologize to WindClan at the last gathering and gave them herbs, and even territory because Spiderthroat trespassed in WindClan territory and murdered a few WindClan cats for laughs or whatever nonsensical excuse he gave. However, when ThunderClan did the exact same thing to us, just to get justice for our slain warriors and our former medicine cat apprentice, ShadowClan had to fight tooth and claw." It wasn't fairness that Dawnstar was looking for, she just wanted to right the wrong. But just like before she was certain that Bumblestar would do nothing about this except give more empty excuses or blow hot air cause ThunderCLan could do no wrong.

"So rather than wasting my breath at the next gathering. It makes more sense to simply take what we deserve." As she had told Twilightstar, neither RiverClan's nor ThunderClan's leaders bothered to take responsibility or were just too inexperienced to properly control their clans. Regardless of the reason, ShadowClan would have to take care of this themselves like always.

"I want ThunderClan to suffer for this. I want this to stop, and I want ThunderClan to regret even thinking about laying a single claw on any and every member of ShadowClan from here on out. Killing a few ThunderClanners isn't going to be enough, and warring and taking their territory isn't getting any type of message across. We've beaten them before and we've killed them, it's not changed anything. So let's try breaking them this time, literally."

"Take their sight, take their prey, take their herbs, take whatever hurts them, break their bones, ignore ThunderClan's border. ShadowClan has permission to push into ThunderClan's territory and steal whatever you want. I don't care how it's done, outside of poisoning and kidnapping we're not RiverClan, do as you please and cause as much havoc and chaos as you want with ThunderClan. Break them. Lostspark is now stuck living the rest of her life blind and Starrywisp is gone. We've lost several warriors to ThunderClan unnecessary bloodshed and this is the second medicine cat of ShadowClan they've gone after." This was unacceptable.

"I don't want anyone in ThunderClan's territory alone or without battle experience" No need to be stupid about it. "If anyone has any plans to deal with ThunderClan, I'm all ears and you know where my den is." She's tried a few tricks to get ThunderClan to leave ShadowClan alone. They refused. Dawnstar was at her wits end with them. She wasn't looking forward to relying on Icestar's old tactics, but if ShadowClan had to raid, destroy, kill, and chase ThunderClan out of their territory just to make them leave SahdowClan alone, it would be done.
#shcmeeting

@MangofDoom [let me know if I need to edit]

As Brokentalon went to leave with Wolftooth, the two had a marvellous idea. With some of the glass they nicked from the scene of the fire- because of reckless Wolftooth- they might be able to set a trap on Thunderclan territory! The duet of danger and mischief immediately began to make their way to the leader's den.
Old January 12th, 2024, 02:09 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Scorpionvenom shrugged. He knew this was coming, mind as well go and do whatever he wanted on Thunderclan territory.

Raccoonwhisker wasn't interested until he heard the word "Steal". No. Way. Did the leader just grant him the right to steal whatever he wanted on Thunderclan territory? And NOT get punished for it? Mind as well start right away.

Raccoonwhisker wanted to find a partner that he could go out with to borrow some thunderclan prey. May even steal some territory and kill some cats. This all seemed fun for him.

(Open if anyone wanna do some crimes by Thunderclan rq)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old January 12th, 2024, 02:15 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan
she/her | 36 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes]
---------------
---------------
Finally! Mistlewhisker was not a battle-hungry cat by any means, but Bumblestar's blatant disregard for anything other than her own clan and foolish deputy had frustrated even the level-headed molly. Dawnstar was taking charge against ThunderClan for their crimes. Mistlewhisker itched to sink her claws into those squirrel-pelts for all they had done to her clan with no remorse to show for it. Stealing, fighting, pushing the border until there was nothing left. ThunderClan had done it and caused the most ruthless clan in the forest to set their sights on them. Lostspark, Starrywisp, and all the other cats killed or harmed by ThunderClan would be avenged. Mistlewhisker had ideas on how to make them hurt, but knew her suggestions would likely be ignored as of now. She would wait, bide her time, see what her other clanmates suggested and work with them in order to ensure ThunderClan knew just how royally they had messed up.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old January 12th, 2024, 02:25 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Starrylight's eyes immediately switched to blood lust. Yes, she was usually kind and sweet and caring to all- but this clan had killed Drippingpelt. She wouldn't lay a paw on Bravesky- but the others? She would tear them to shreds in seconds, pry for information until she found the one who killed Drippingpelt. And when she found them- she would kill them in cold blood

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old January 12th, 2024, 02:37 PM

Bump Policy: 5 days, maybe sometimes not
My Mood: Fine

Pumpkinkit listened
I have decided to leave WCO, I had a great time roleplaying with all of you, it was nice to meet people who also like WC, in my house and at school I am the only one who knows WC, it made me feel excluded not having the same likes as others, but here I felt better, I thank you for having made this a beautiful and unforgettable experience, I apologize for all the people I roleplayed with.

Thanks for everything, goodbye
Old January 12th, 2024, 03:11 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: How many tales will I have to tell before I go on my own adventure?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yellowpaw listened quietly as the meeting continued. Blah blah blah, kitty cat go cry. Dawnstar's not throwing out a Riverclan kit because (?), and nothing of interest. Oh, he hadn't known that Dawnstar wasn't respected at one point. Hmm. Yellowpaw deemed that unimportant. Everything in that meeting had been unimportant.

Wait, what? Someone died? but what could've killed them? Or, though less confusing, who? Ha, just kidding, it was probably Thunder-'thunderclan.' Of course, it always was. He'd guessed thunderclan, and he was right. He was going to make them pay super hard for ever touching shadowclan. The idiots deserved it.

Yellowpaw wanted to end Thunderclan. He didn't care who died, because the people that should've survived were gone. He just wanted to see Bumblestar, their idiotic deputy, and both their medicine cats, die, no matter if he he already in the stars, or, hell, in the darkness, he would get revenge somehow. it wouldn't stop at that. He'd find a way, though being dead, to get them.

At last, he could get revenge, but legally! Ha, with everyone having the right to kill them, thunderclan would fall, leaving the good clan in peace. If he didn't die fighting thunderclan, he wouldn't die happy.

His fur puffed in excitement. His eyes glinted with happiness. He smirked.

(open for anyone to stare at him as he is visibly excitement.)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; January 12th, 2024 at 03:13 PM.
Old January 12th, 2024, 03:25 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Ooo. OO OOOO. Man, who cared about the medicine cat, this just meant an open opportunity to wreck ThunderClan without being yelled at about it! Dimlizard jumped to his paws, eyes shining as soon as the words left Dawnstar's mouth, and was out of camp before anyone could say a thing to him.
Old January 12th, 2024, 03:36 PM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Willow'Paw growled quietly. She fully agreed on this: ThunderClan should suffer for what they did. For the cats they hurt and killed. She was a bit bummed that she wouldn't be able to raid ThunderClan of their prey and herbs, being the unexperienced Apprentice she was, but other cats doing it was enough for her. She watched multiple cats bolt to the leaders den, with their ideas of taking down ThunderClan.... Wait, what if ThunderClan took their prey and herbs? What if they killed their Warriors? What if they crossed their border?
If that happened, then that was not the best, to say the least. She had her doubts, but she trusted Dawn'Star in her decision.

[OPEN]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; January 12th, 2024 at 03:43 PM.
Old January 12th, 2024, 03:38 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost_17 View Post

"Don't worry though, you're going to be the best apprentice under my training that dawnstar will see your skill level instantly. maybe you'll even get to be a warrior at 10 moons, like i did." Cougarbite said. He could truly sense that Glowingpaw was going to be a great and skilled apprentice with the right training.
A little bit of pride wormed its way into Glowingkit's chest, and he sat up a little straighter.

The next announcements made his ears twitch in concern, and he glanced back at his mentor. "Uh... so we can just, wander in and do whatever?"