Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 11:19 PM
Heathernose X Lionscar...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:18 PM
Cricket'Paw finder
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:17 PM
How do I know I love him?...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:59 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 10:53 PM

Old March 17th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Needle for the first time in his life slept soundly. Partially because he was so tired, mentally and physically. But also because he was comforted by the loving presence of someone else. He had been alone for as long as he could remember and it had made him cold and distant from anyone he did happen to come across. He didn't even remember what his mother looked like or what her name was, he was too young when he became alone to remember. He curled closer to his mate; enjoying the warmth and comfort that radiated from the first cat to ever love him.
Death smiled. He looked at his mate and licked his ear. Snow began to fall and he saw this White she-cat. He looked at him and got up. "Gorse!" He purred, running up to her.
"Hello Death." She said. She looked at Needle. "Is that Needle?" She asked as horror shook her voice.
. "yes. " He said as he looked at his mate.

(Is it OK if Gorse is Needles mom?)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; March 18th, 2017 at 08:14 AM.
Old March 18th, 2017, 05:00 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
Death smiled. He looked at his mate and licked his ear. Snow began to fall and he saw this White tom. He looked at him and got up. "Gorse!" He purred, running up to her.
"Hello Death." She said. She looked at Needle. "Is that Needle?" She asked as horror shook her voice.
. "yes. " He said as he looked at his mate.

(Is it OK if Gorse is Needles mom?)
(yeah great plot idea! <3)
Needle shifted as he felt the warmth next to him leave. He gave the low hiss he always made when he woke up. He stretched his sore body and opened his eyes. His eyes narrowed as he saw the new cat and he leaped in front of his mate, pushing him back and his hackles raised and growling defensively. "Who are you and what do you want with my mate?!" He hisses, his claws digging into the snow-dusted ground. His tail lashed back and forth, his sharp teeth gleaming in the night like a snakes fangs and his green hues glinted like slivers of acid. His pelt was still somewhat stained with dark red blood and that only furthered his horrifying demeanor.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
(yeah great plot idea! <3)
Needle shifted as he felt the warmth next to him leave. He gave the low hiss he always made when he woke up. He stretched his sore body and opened his eyes. His eyes narrowed as he saw the new cat and he leaped in front of his mate, pushing him back and his hackles raised and growling defensively. "Who are you and what do you want with my mate?!" He hisses, his claws digging into the snow-dusted ground. His tail lashed back and forth, his sharp teeth gleaming in the night like a snakes fangs and his green hues glinted like slivers of acid. His pelt was still somewhat stained with dark red blood and that only furthered his horrifying demeanor.
Gorse purred. " Nothing. Needle, do you know a cat named Gorse? Does it ring a bell?" Sue said. Her white pelt dazzled in the moonlight and her blue hues glinted and shined. She swayed her tail on the grass as she sat down. She licked a paw and ran it over her ears.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Gorse purred. " Nothing. Needle, do you know a cat named Gorse? Does it ring a bell?" Sue said. Her white pelt dazzled in the moonlight and her blue hues glinted and shined. She swayed her tail on the grass as she sat down. She licked a paw and ran it over her ears.
Needle tilted his head and looked at the white she-cat with wary eyes. He lowered his hackles slightly but did not sheath his claws or change his aggressive stance. "No miss, I don't believe I recall that name." He said politely even though the scent of apprehension and aggression still rolled off his pelt like fog. He stole a questioning glance at his mate who seemed to be calm around this new cat. With reluctance, his sat down on his haunches and slightly sheathed his claws. "I would greatly appreciate it if one of you would care to explain what is going on here." He said with his signature hiss to his tone.

Charrie Site
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Needle tilted his head and looked at the white she-cat with wary eyes. He lowered his hackles slightly but did not sheath his claws or change his aggressive stance. "No miss, I don't believe I recall that name." He said politely even though the scent of apprehension and aggression still rolled off his pelt like fog. He stole a questioning glance at his mate who seemed to be calm around this new cat. With reluctance, his sat down on his haunches and slightly sheathed his claws. "I would greatly appreciate it if one of you would care to explain what is going on here." He said with his signature hiss to his tone.
Death looked at him. "Sorry, Needle, This is Gorse. I've known her for a while. Last time I saw her, she was running with horror in her eyes"che said. He rested his tail on Needles shoulders.

Gorse looked at him. She frowned a bit and said, " Im sorry Needle, I never meant to scar you. But Needle, I'm your mot-"
"Needle, This is important you need to listen." He unsheathed his claws, thinking that Needle would hate him for not telling him who his mother was and were she was.
Gorse looked at them with sadness, "Needle,I am your mother. I've always wanted you, Rouges were after you,I had to hide you, but then they caught me. Asked were you were and I said Thunder clan. They left there and then got killed. I came back for you, but you were gone. I thought a fox ate you. I've been searching all this time to find you" Clear drops fell to the ground. Her class dug into the ground. Her heart raced and she thought fly out of her chest. Her black-tipped ears flattened on her head as she said it to. She added three words. "I. . love.. .you"

Last edited by Deerlie; March 18th, 2017 at 08:36 AM.
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Death looked at him. "Sorry, Needle, This is Gorse. I've known her for a while. Last time I saw her, she was running with horror in her eyes"che said. He rested his tail on Needles shoulders.

Gorse looked at him. She frowned a bit and said, " Im sorry Needle, I never meant to scar you. But Needle, I'm your mot-"
"Needle, This is important you need to listen." He unsheathed his claws, thinking that Needle would hate him for not telling him who his mother was and were she was.
Gorse looked at them with sadness, "Needle,I am your mother. I've always wanted you, Rouges were after you,I had to hide you, but then they caught me. Asked were you were and I said Thunder clan. They left there and then got killed. I came back for you, but you were gone. I thought a fox ate you. I've been searching all this time to find you" Clear drops fell to the ground. Her class dug into the ground. Her heart raced and she thought fly out of her chest. Her black-tipped ears flattened on her head as she said it to. She added three words. "I. . love.. .you"
Needle stared at the weeping she-cat with confused eyes. "So you're telling me that you're my mother?" He said incredulously. He stalked over carefully and sniffed Gorse. Very dim memories of milk and love filtered through his senses. He stumbled back and stared at the snow-white cat with even more confusion on his face than before. "I don't remember anything from back then. All I remember was being alone, cold, hungry, tired, in pain. If you really are my mother... what am I supposed to do now? I'm part of the Dusk Syndicate now and since your on our territory you either need to join us or I'll have to kill you." He said his voice becoming dangerous. Needle felt rather conflicted about this. Part of him deep down in his veins was screaming at him that this was his mother, but the rest of him had never known any parents or love, only being alone. He had to follow protocol though and took back a dominant stance. "So, Gorse, what are you going to do?" he hissed lowly.

Charrie Site

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 18th, 2017 at 08:57 AM.
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Needle stared at the weeping she-cat with confused eyes. "So you're telling me that you're my mother?" He said incredulously. He stalked over carefully and sniffed Gorse. Very dim memories of milk and love filtered through his senses. He stumbled back and stared at the snow-white cat with even more confusion on his face than before. "I don't remember anything from back then. All I remember was being alone, cold, hungry, tired, in pain. If you really are my mother... what am I supposed to do now? I'm part of the Dusk Syndicate now and since your on our territory you either need to join us or I'll have to kill you." He said his voice becoming dangerous. Needle felt rather conflicted about this. Part of him deep down in his veins was screaming at him that this was his mother, but the rest of him had never known any parents or love, only being alone. He had to follow protocol though and took back a dominant stance. "So Gorse what are you going to do?" he hissed lowly.
"I would give anything up to be with you again Needle. So, yes I will join" Her words were powerful. She hissed lowly.

Death looked at her. "If you wish to join, you will have to battle me. This is to show how strong you really are." He said

Old March 18th, 2017, 09:06 AM

Quote:
"I would give anything up to be with you again Needle. So, yes I will join" Her words were powerful. She hissed lowly.

Death looked at her. "If you wish to join, you will have to battle me. This is to show how strong you really are." He said
Needle stepped in front of his mate and nudged him with his tail to step back. "I sorry my love but this is a battle between "family." If Gorse wishes to join she must prove her strength to me." He growled lowly. He began to circle the white she-cat his claws gleaming and his hackles raised high.

Charrie Site
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:14 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Flash padded trough the forest, nose twitching. He was close to the border, but not quite. I wonder what I'll say to Pastelle. Now that Slash is gone... The yellow tom shook himself.
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Needle stepped in front of his mate and nudged him with his tail to step back. "I sorry my love but this is a battle between "family." If Gorse wishes to join she must prove her strength to me." He growled lowly. He began to circle the white she-cat his claws gleaming and his hackles raised high.
Death nodded
Good rse looked at him. ,"OK" She kept on him and bit his neck drawing blood