Today 02:05 AM
Dance of cat and mouse
by Estelle
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 01:52 AM

Old November 13th, 2020, 07:10 AM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Lionsbeach

``whoa whoa`` he gave a murmur of startledness and swayed his tail thoughtfully ``well- uhgingerfur?`` he paused for a second ``uh...yeah i got nothing``
Old November 13th, 2020, 07:14 AM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noface View Post
"Gingerfur!!"She mewed playfully "You?" she asked happily.
@XxlavendertownxX
``paleflower nice to meet you!`` he smiled warmly the small tom krept out of the bush to face her
Old November 15th, 2020, 05:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Estelle

Strolling down to Lionsbeach Feathermask gave a glance at the ocean, and just like that her heart was filled joy. The waves brought a soothing sense of ease and relaxation to her ears. She could get lost in the noise if she really wanted to! Even though the tide was gentle right now it was still that quiet woosh left over. Inhaling the light leaf fall air and embracing the cool breeze, the warrior scanned about the beach. I've not been doing much recently- perhaps I should make myself useful ...

Then the waves returned to her mind again, making her lazier and lazier..every bone in her body was fighting back that urge. She knew she needed to do something...but the waves were too powerful . eh sootstar will put me on a patrol soon enough right? Until then WOOHOO!

Fully submitting to the laziness, Feathermask gave a lazy grin and ran across the sand and near the edge to where the water kissed the beach.Her paws sinking in the mushy ground. Her pelt being slightly blown by the wind. Eh forget about it!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 15th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It was quite calm where Primrosepaw accidentally ended up. She heard this strange but enjoyable sound, coming from the liquid that frightened her so much. How could something so nice be created by something so scary? Primrosepaw didn't know, and while still wondering about it, her attention was on something much different. Which was partially the strange ground her paws were walking on: the sand kept moving, which made her stumble. And just like that, she'd stumbled upon a pretty shell. At least, it felt pretty to her. She was going to keep it! Picking it up, the small apprentice continued her small walk, avoiding at all cost the liquid of everything bad and trying to keep her balance properly. In all honesty, one of the reasons she didn't not-like this place, was because of how little tall barriers there were. It was truly nice!

Unsure of where to exactly go, the young apprentice stayed in place, when she heard something approach. She couldn't quite make out what it exactly was, and so kept her ears angled and sightless eyes glued out in the direction of the sound. Once it got really close, she tilted her head slightly, meowing a little "bwa?" to her, that was like asking who or what it is, partially to herself and partially to whoever might hear it. She wasn't aware yet though that usually.. Well most cats didn't exactly speak 'Primrose', although somehow she managed to get her point across sometimes still. Hopefully, this was one of those cases.

Old November 15th, 2020, 07:18 PM

@Estelle

Ears twitching at a voice, Feathermask took her eyes off the world of ocean water and horizon only to look down at the apprentice. She raised her brow at the noise it made. Was it cat speak?...or was it just a noise of startle? If she was honest with herself she was confused on which. " am I supposed to know what bwah means?" she asked. Most of the time she says things on impulse, really she doesn't give things a second thought .
Sometimes she does but not occasionally. Tail swishing slightly she turned around to face the apprentice " what's your name? I'm Feathermask " she meowed with a smile.

Old November 20th, 2020, 02:47 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm had been digging the freedom that came with less responsibility, but it did occur to him that he had forgotten something important.

Something to do with a little pesky bird he disposed of.

"Goosefury, let's go on a walk." His offer was nothing less than a demand, polite in the sense he didn't drag the other warrior himself to the beach. "We need to talk. About that kid of yours, whatsherface-- Gooslingpaw." Maybe moose would have fit her better.

He had wasted no time in his trek through the territory, slowing only when the beach graced his vision. The gently ebbing tide did little to ease how restless he felt. Maybe he was anxious about this talk - he put it off long enough. "I'll just go ahead and get this rolling: I'm surprised you're not more bothered by her disappearance and death. Did you not notice?"

[ @Slushie ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 21st, 2020, 10:04 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @BILL. ]

Goosefury abandoned the mouse he was eating and followed after Lionstorm without so much as a second thought. He'd been itching to get out of camp for a few days and this was just an excuse to do just that - though he started to regret his choice as Lionstorm brought of Goslingpaw, the one cat he'd been trying to forget about since she disappeared.

At the mention of death as they walked, though, his curiosity began to get the better of him. "I noticed she wasn't showing up in camp, but it didn't bother me - not as much as it probably should have, anyway. She alwas kind of gave me the creeps, what with the whole obsession with violence." Maybe that was his fault, in a way. He'd blinded Sparrowsnap in front of her without thinking. Maybe that was what had set her off. And he'd tried to push her away from that, at least. He'd tried.

He slowed his pace, fixing his gaze on the waves that lapped at the sand. "But I didn't know she'd died. What happened? What did she do?"
Old November 24th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Still staring nervously

Primrospeaw frowned at the sound that seemed to not understand her. What she had said made perfect sense, right? In her mind, yes. To others, which she was unaware of, likely not. But Primrosepaw simply shrugged it off like another one of the other's weirdness's.
She was about to look down and get back to what she'd been doing, when the voice spoke of what she identified as a name. The tiny apprentice lifted her head and tilted it slightly, attempting to silently mutter the others name, though quickly giving up. So instead, she squeaked her own "Pwimwose!" the apprentice smiled brightly at the other before hesitating small moment and adding "p...Pwaw?" She still didn't quite understand why they always had to attach that behind her name, but what did it matter. She'd gotten used to it now.
Flicking her ears and tilting her head, unconsciously somewhat starring at Feathermask, Primrosepaw pulled a questioning look. She still wanted to know what brought the warrior to the place of moving.. Shifting ground, and why the ground was moving for that matter.

Old November 24th, 2020, 05:25 PM

@Estelle

Starring back she raised a brow , she wasn't used to this. At all. Trying not to be a total jerk she rolled with it does she not know how to speak? I don't get this!
Her ears flicked at what sounded like a name. "Primrosepaw , is that it?" she asked but it was slower so the apprentice could understand it. Her tail swished with uncertainty only to be touched by a in coming wave . She jumped a bit to the side and sighed , just water. Looking back she studied the apprentice like it was an alien "what are ya doing out here?"

Old November 26th, 2020, 08:03 PM
Still staring nervously

Primrosepaw waited patiently for a response, nodding at the statement of her name with a smile. That was her! Primrosepaw! Her head turned quickly towards the sound of waves as one rose louder, but coming above them was the voice of Feathermask, who she turned back to. Somewhat.
With the bit of slowness, the young apprentice was surprised to find it actually made it easier to understand, though only shrugged in answer and turned her head a little. It was, in truth, a mere accident she came to Lionsbeach. Her paws scrapped the sand, both confused and slightly sour expression on her face, which was followed by one of surprise when she accidentally chucked a little bit of sand the voices way. How amusing! Primrosepaw couldn't help but giggle lightly, mostly because of the sand- which she believed to be like any other bit of ground- had suddenly come loose and flown away.