Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 12:08 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 12:05 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by oakcrane
Today 11:57 AM

Old January 7th, 2024, 10:15 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Oh, my word! There always had to be one. "Wolftooth, either you can sit down and shut the hell up, or you can continue testing my patience and see what happens." The mountainous feline tensed the powerful muscles underneath her thick pelt. Dawnstar mood was dung, she had no tolerance for loudmouths. If Wolftooth enjoyed having a working jaw he'd better keep it shut. If Dawnstar had to shut it for him she'd break it.

"If you haven't been made aware of it, Larkfire has had a name changed to go with the wounds so graciously gifted by ThunderClan. From this moment forth, Larkfire will be known as Lostspark." She spat out each word with undeniable venom. Before the Queen of Mean could elaborate on Lostspark's blindness and ThunderClan, Slytiger decided to do Darkfall's job for him. If she knew it wouldn't be another thing he'd use to irritate her with, she might given Slytiger an Enforcer rank just for that.

As the strange kitten approached, looking up at her and wincing, Dawnstar sprang from her perch and landed heavily on the ground. She gave her pelt a mighty shake and stretched before taking a seat in front of the kitten. "Relax hairball, I've no plans to eat you with how filthy you are I'm sure you'd only upset my stomach," Dawnstar grunted, tone dry with sarcasm.

With her clan's kits pestering her with the assumption that she'd eat them, Dawnstar assumed this was a normal thought process for kits when it came to her. She did wonder who in the world started the rumor that she ate kits and how it spread around to the other clans.

She leaned down into the kit's personal space, sniffing him. He reeked heavily of herbs, mud, and ShadowClan, but underneath all that she could just pick up RiverClan's scent still embedded within his pelt.

"Now, why is a RiverClan kit in my camp, and why the hell wasn't I made aware of it immediately." The leader's voice rose as she lifted her eyes, burning ambers danced through the gathered cats before her. Someone had to have brought this hairball in and then just decided not to tell her. It was unlikely that he just snuck into camp, he was familiar with Lostspark.

"What's your name, hairball?" She directed this question at the kit while waiting for someone within her clan to answer her.

#shcmeeting

Fogkit
riverclan kit | he/him | 5 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive) | tags; @Lillith

The ground shakes beneath Fogkit, and immediately his head spins as he is engulfed in the shadow of the mountain-like leader before him. She immediately states she won’t eat him, which he’s glad about (if she’s telling the truth, but she seems so serious he’s not sure she could lie). Which also means she’s not lying about him being dirty, and his ears turn red thinking about being in front of the whole clan all ungroomed.

Wait, if the leader doesn’t even eat kits, do any Shadowclan cats eat kits? Fogkit isn’t sure how many scary stories he was told about Shadowclan are real anymore.

When she demands an explanation as to how he got here, Fogkit gets ready to explain once more, and have to spend the rest of the day trying to forget the experience once more. But, she doesn’t ask him. Fogkit visibly relaxes.

M-My name?” Fogkit hesitates and looks back towards Slytiger. He tries to steady himself and stop his dizziness by closing his eyes shut tight.

Fogkit,” the little white kit says. He is shaking, but at this point, he’s somehow less terrified. The stares and whispers are the scariest things, and he can only hear those as long as his eyes are closed and he listens to his breathing and his heart, it should be fine.

Old January 7th, 2024, 11:03 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Mothkit ran to the new kit and jumped up and down like she wanted to play*

@MangofDoom @Undertaker (do Dawnstar sees Mothkit)
Old January 8th, 2024, 01:33 AM

Bump Policy: 5 days, maybe sometimes not
My Mood: Fine

Pumpkinkit listened.
I have decided to leave WCO, I had a great time roleplaying with all of you, it was nice to meet people who also like WC, in my house and at school I am the only one who knows WC, it made me feel excluded not having the same likes as others, but here I felt better, I thank you for having made this a beautiful and unforgettable experience, I apologize for all the people I roleplayed with.

Thanks for everything, goodbye
Old January 8th, 2024, 03:36 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Willow'Paw felt bad for Lost'Spark, even though she didn't know her. It was a bit cold-hearted of Dawn'Star, re-naming her that way. And for what? A reason to hate ThunderClan more? A reason to fight them? Well if that was the case, she was pretty sure it would work well, especially with ShadowClan cats. She wondered how long the battle between the two Clans would last, and how many more cats would get injured (...Or killed) by it.

Willow'Paw frowned at the RiverClan kit. She had to give credit to it for sneaking into an enemy camp, out of all of them ShadowClan, but it
should probably not be here, unless RiverClan was dumb enough to send a Kit to carry their news (Which Willow'Paw highly doubted). They did not need a reason for RiverClan to attack or start conflict with them, as ShadowClan was already dealing with ThunderClan. They should probably just return it, but would RiverClan take that a sign of weakness?

[OPEN]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; January 12th, 2024 at 03:44 PM.
Old January 8th, 2024, 04:56 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 36 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @chickadee
Batflight shifted nervously. "I wouldn't call myself experienced," she admitted, licking her chest fur self-consciously. "Palepaw only got assigned to me this moon, and... I barely got to speak to Risingpaw, let alone train with her." Not that Risingpaw had needed much training - it had seemed like she was already a warrior in all but name. But still... she'd wanted to teach her fishing. Not a lot of cats in her clan had the skill - she had been excited to pass it on.

She was quickly distracted from her thoughts by Dawnstar's next announcement. "Lostspark? How awful..." she mewed quietly to Pearnose. That must've been what had put their leader in such a bad mood. "There's no way Dawnstar named her that," she murmured. She was vicious, but Batflight seriously doubted she'd rename her own daughter such an unkind thing. It was no surprise ThunderClan had done it though. And they called ShadowClan the bloodthirsty ones...

It only got more interesting as the kit Slytiger had brought over was from RiverClan. "Stars, how did it get all the way from RiverClan camp to the border? Are they just letting their kits run around the territory there now?" she mewed, giving the little thing a dubious look. Why was it in their camp, anyway? Shouldn't whoever had brought it in have waited at the border for a patrol? The last thing they wanted was RiverClan storming in accusing them of stealing kits...

Last edited by lesbianism; January 8th, 2024 at 04:57 AM.
Old January 8th, 2024, 07:03 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

eelfang watched, shock about the riverclan kit clear and present in his face, just barely overshadowing the frown from hearing larkfires..lostsparks new name.
how had he missed the new kit, and better now how had he missed a riverclan kit coming all the way through their territory. someone had to have noticed???

(open i guess)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old January 8th, 2024, 08:08 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Shadowheart, Dawnheart, Flowerblaze, and Darkheart all listened.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 8th, 2024, 09:36 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: How many tales will I have to tell before I go on my own adventure?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Ew, a Riverclan cat. That's not shadowclan. Dawnstar should throw it out before they got infested. (yellowpaw)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; January 8th, 2024 at 09:37 AM.
Old January 8th, 2024, 10:16 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
eelfang watched, shock about the riverclan kit clear and present in his face, just barely overshadowing the frown from hearing larkfires..lostsparks new name.
how had he missed the new kit, and better now how had he missed a riverclan kit coming all the way through their territory. someone had to have noticed???

(open i guess)
Lynxshade
Shadowclan
28 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1) | Bilingual (T1)

Now that was why she had been smelling something weird in camp that day! Lynxshade was unsure whether to be more shocked that Larkfire had been cruelly named Lostspark, or that a kit from another clan had made their way all to Shadowclan camp.

She brushed Eelfang and sat down near him, not oblivious to the expression on the tom's face. She bent down to whisper in his ear, but kept staring secretly at the little kit crouched near Slytiger. "Eelfang... what do you think Dawnstar will do with this kit?" She asked with a prick of worry, fearing that she might be able to hurt them in her uncontrolled rage.

I've never witnessed such an event... how will she react? And why doesn't Vulturefang give his own comments? In her memory, the deputy was always absent or silent during these gatherings. She had wondered for a long time why Dawnstar had chosen him as a deputy, but she hadn't come to an answer yet.

And Lostspark... why? What did she do to deserve such a name? Weird things were happening recently.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old January 8th, 2024, 11:27 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

One mishap after the other. Lostspark was going to throttle Starrylight. Or maybe she'd refuse the warrior herbs. Eh, she was just seething. More than likely, Lostspark wouldn't hold true to either of those promises. A grudge was nothing to potentially kill someone over. Mistakes. That's what her life boiled down to in the end. No use moping about it now, anyway. There was no time for it, either.

She had given Starrylight one task after the fidgety warrior had dumped Fogkit in her den, and Starrylight hadn't even done that. Come to think of it, Lostspark had also suggested Mistlewhisker about checking the RiverClan-ShadowClan border to see if any RiverClanners were there waiting, and Mistlewhisker had said something about talking to Dawnstar and Vulturefang about it. Apparently that hadn't been done either -- but to be fair, it was mostly Starrylight at fault. And maybe even Lostspark herself, for not following up about it. But between learning of Starrywisp's code-breaking, getting concussed, going blind, getting renamed, and having thirteen kits... it was safe to say there had been plenty on Lostspark's mind lately. Enough that she hadn't thought to go back and double-check that the two warriors meant to inform Dawnstar of Fogkit's presence had actually done their damned job.

Which they hadn't. Surprise. (note the sarcasm).

If she could see, Lostspark would have scoured the group of gathered cats for Starrylight, to call the warrior up, to make the warrior give a reason for why she had not informed Dawnstar of the RiverClanner in their midst after bringing him to camp. Yes, Lostspark was still pissed about that mistake too. Starrylight could have sent for Lostspark, not brought a rival Clan kit to camp.

Moving away from her mate's side and picking her way over to where Fogkit stood, trembling, Lostspark didn't bother spare Slytiger a glance (more so because she couldn't... actually see, so it wouldn't matter to acknowledge him anyway). "Starrylight brought him in." When? How long had it been, again? When Lostspark recalled, she grimaced on behalf of both herself and the warrior. "Over half a moon ago." Lifting her head, sightless gaze fixed in Dawnstar's vague direction, Lostspark pursued her lips in quiet irritation. What the hell had Starrylight been doing for all this time?

"She brought him to me, dumped him in my den, mumbled something about him being a RiverClan kit and that he was injured, and then left my den after I told her to inform you that she'd brought a RiverClan kit to camp." Lostspark allowed her tail to brush against the ground near Fogkit to make sure of where she was before she inclined her head in the kit's direction. "He was injured. I bound his wounds, and then questioned him. A bird, likely a hawk, snatched him right from RiverClan's clearing, and no one thought to stop it apparently."

Sightless gaze flicking back in Dawnstar's direction, Lostspark straightened. "I suggested to Mistlewhisker to check Saltmeadow Marsh for any RiverClanners asking after Fogkit." Reports. Lostspark had made reports to her mother so many times before. The only difference here was that she was making one in front of the entire Clan... which, let's face it, she was bound to hurt more than one cat's feelings. Something for her to deal with later, if said cats were ones to hold grudges. "Either that happened and Mistlewhisker didn't find anyone... or it never happened." Lostspark was really hoping that second option was not reality, because the warrior had actually given her a good first impression when she'd been in her den. She could still hope that Mistlewhisker had gone on her own, yes?

"I've been keeping him confined to my den since. Didn't want him wandering around camp and getting killed by an unaware ShadowClanner, lest we need to return him to RiverClan and it ends up he's... dead."

[ @Batt. - Starrylight / @Micanomancy - Mistlewhisker / @MangofDoom - Fogkit / @Undertaker - Dawnstar / @Dark - Darkfall / @Lillith - Slytiger ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; January 8th, 2024 at 11:29 AM. Reason: wrote lillith as lillian oops