Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by carmen
Today 08:33 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 08:31 PM
GRAVELLY WAYPOINT ☆ OPEN
by nyme
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:26 PM
Goldenwhisker's victim...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:12 PM

Old January 5th, 2024, 03:56 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Eaglepaw searchhed for her mentor and touched Flamegaze's nose as soon as she located Flamegaze. @Frozen Reign
Flamegaze was taken aback. An apprentice? really? she wasn't quite sure she was qualified for such an assignment...and yet the little ball of fluff padded up to her, and touched noses with her. her ear twitched.

"oh. well, hello, Eaglepaw. I suppose I'm your mentor now." she paused for a moment, considering what to say next. "I think we'll start training tomorrow," she added. she very much wanted to go rest in her nest and think over how the heck she was going to mentor this apprentice. this was her first one, and she found herself panicking slightly at the prospect of being in charge of Eaglepaw's training.

she caught herself though, and made sure not to show a trance of panic, anxiety, or doubt on the outside while she waited for Eaglepaw to respond. Rule number one of mentoring, she thought to herself, Never let the apprentice see yourself unsure. she resolved to set herself by that rule, now and in future.

(Very new to mentoring, don't quite know what I'm doing.)
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old January 5th, 2024, 08:20 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharpfrost said the other cats new names and smiled a bit too much when hearing the patrol punishments.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 5th, 2024, 09:19 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Stagskull

Stagskull's tail flicked as she observed the scene. 'I'll speak to them later.' she thought to herself, unimpressed by the increasing number of apprentices and seemingly useless mentors. Joining in with her clanmates, she chanted the names of the new apprentices, feeling a surge of pride as one was assigned to her. Shadepaw, huh? The orange-brown she-cat hadn't seen them much, perhaps they were a slacker.. And to top it off, the apprentice was nowhere to be found! "Shadepaw! Come here immediately!" Stagskull hissed, her fur bristling with annoyance. How dare they not attend a clan meeting? 'Shadepaw will be tending to the elders for this!' she thought, her tone commanding and authoritative, not one to be ignored.

[ @Ladiebugg -Shadepaw]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 5th, 2024 at 09:27 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 09:31 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Stagskull

Stagskull's tail flicked as she observed the scene. 'I'll speak to them later.' she thought to herself, unimpressed by the increasing number of apprentices and seemingly useless mentors. Joining in with her clanmates, she chanted the names of the new apprentices, feeling a surge of pride as one was assigned to her. Shadepaw, huh? The orange-brown she-cat hadn't seen them much, perhaps they were a slacker.. And to top it off, the apprentice was nowhere to be found! "Shadepaw! Come here immediately!" Stagskull hissed, her fur bristling with annoyance. How dare they not attend a clan meeting? 'Shadepaw will be tending to the elders for this!' she thought, her tone commanding and authoritative, not one to be ignored.

[ @Ladiebugg -Shadepaw]

ShadePaw padded over, flicking her ear.

'Huh?'
Old January 5th, 2024, 10:10 PM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 7 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw watches the meeting from afar at first, crouched down near the entrance of the apprentices den. yellow eyes glance over at the kit that dawnstar is mentioning, and it's a kit she's never seen before. she shuffles just a bit closer to the crowd of cats, eyes boring into the ground. okay..kits being made apprentices, nothing too interesting. next up .. reassignments. the mention of it makes her look around for rattail. she doesn't see him.

a frown settles on her face, a feeling of impending doom draping over her like a blanket when she hears her name. oh..no, no, she thinks with a heavy sigh, feeling tears start to well up in her eyes. she's not sure if it's from heartache from her mentor going missing, or the fact she has to go through the whole process of trying to get comfortable around another cat. not to mention, she's never interacted with mistlewhisker. starclan, why do you do this to me?

[ @Micanomancy ]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan
she/her | 36 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
---------------
[Squirrelpaw - @furrensic ] [Fogkit mention - @MangofDoom ]
---------------
Mistlewhisker had, admittedly, only been half-paying attention after witnessing Fogkit's anxiety and Darkfall's refusal to respond to Dawnstar's command. She had half a thought to bring Fogkit up herself, but found her paws rooted to the ground.

Her attention was quickly torn away from the kit towards her leader as the molly berated those who had earned demotions for their inactivity in the clan. Mistlewhisker felt a surge of disgust towards those cats. They might as well exile themselves if they weren't going to be productive members of the clan. Her claws dug into the ground, but she remained collected even as some cats howled about the unfairness of Dawnstar's decision. Fools.

What she had not been suspecting, however, was the call of her own name. Was she... being assigned an apprentice? She blinked her one good eye, then swiveled her scarred head around to see who she had been assigned. Squirrelpaw... she did not recognize the name. With ShadowClan's inane ability to reproduce like rabbits--amusing, considering that was supposed to be WindClan's thing--she had long ago lost track of how many cats were in the clan. She used the context clues of her fellow clanmates glancing at a young cat in the corner of the cleared area, looking miserable and pathetic all bundled up. Mistlewhisker resisted the urge to snort. She would be training that sad little scrap of fur? Well... she did like a challenge.

Mistlewhisker stood, the large molly padding over to Squirrelpaw and staring down at her. She made a terrifying image, looming over the apprentice with scars sprawled across her face. She tilted her head, studying Squirrelpaw, before smiling amusedly. "Well then. Training begins tomorrow at sunrise." With that settled, she sat down next to the sad apprentice, focusing on Dawnstar once more.

[Oh this is going to be very fun, I think : ) ]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old January 6th, 2024, 12:47 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 36 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @chickadee
She nodded. "That sounds great!" She was excited to spend some more time with Pearnose, and was glad to have Palepaw as an apprentice, but... she couldn't help but think that this wasn't her first apprentice. It hadn't been long at all since she'd been assigned to Risingpaw's training, and she'd barely had a chance to speak with the cheery young she-cat before...

Batflight shook her head lightly to clear her mind. "Maybe we could do a territory tour together? I've visited the borders with Palepaw, but there's plenty of places we haven't been yet. Ooh, or maybe a mini hunting competition? Or maybe battle training together!" she mewed, turning all the possibilities over in her mind. It was easier to distract herself than think about stuff that upset her.
Old January 6th, 2024, 10:32 AM

My Mood: Fine

Tanglerose was about to reply to Cryingelk when Dawnstar spoke up once more. The tortoiseshell shrugged and replied, "Guess we have our answer now."
@ChaosBringer.
Old January 6th, 2024, 10:43 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

ShadePaw padded over, flicking her ear.

'Huh?'

Stagskull

Upon hearing pawsteps approach, Stagskull hissed, turning around to see her new assigned apprentice. The molly padded forward until she was nose-to-nose with Shadepaw. Annoyed already, she question her apprentice. "And where were you?" She asked, her tone annoyed. But before waiting for an answer, she kept going. "Never mind. Have you seen the territory? Gotten any training at all?" Stagskull asked, her tail lashing impatiently. "Well? Don't just stand there like a frozen frog, speak!" She commanded, her gaze burning into Shadepaw.

[ @Ladiebugg -Shadepaw]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old January 6th, 2024, 12:39 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Toyger had been sitting in a corner, watching as his mate paced angrily back and forth and held apprentice ceremonies. A quick glance around the gathered cats and he saw the unfamiliar kit Dawnstar must have been talking about. Not wanting her to get angrier and knowing that he was probably the least likely to get yeeted, he quickly wove his way through the cats to where Fogkit was seated.

"Hey, kiddo. My name is Slytiger, and I promise Dawnstar isn't gonna hurt you. Come on, I'll take you up there and protect you. Plus, she may look big and mean, but inside she's soft and squishy and very cuddly." Slytiger leaned down to whisper the last part in Fogkit's ear so Dawnstar couldn't here. He fancied keeping his tongue in his mouth.

Hoping that his words managed to sooth some of the kit's nerves, he gently nudged them forward with his muzzle toward the base of the Shadowledge, making sure to stay with Fogkit so they wouldn't be afraid.

@Undertaker @Dark @MangofDoom
Old January 6th, 2024, 12:53 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Toyger had been sitting in a corner, watching as his mate paced angrily back and forth and held apprentice ceremonies. A quick glance around the gathered cats and he saw the unfamiliar kit Dawnstar must have been talking about. Not wanting her to get angrier and knowing that he was probably the least likely to get yeeted, he quickly wove his way through the cats to where Fogkit was seated.

"Hey, kiddo. My name is Slytiger, and I promise Dawnstar isn't gonna hurt you. Come on, I'll take you up there and protect you. Plus, she may look big and mean, but inside she's soft and squishy and very cuddly." Slytiger leaned down to whisper the last part in Fogkit's ear so Dawnstar couldn't here. He fancied keeping his tongue in his mouth.

Hoping that his words managed to sooth some of the kit's nerves, he gently nudged them forward with his muzzle toward the base of the Shadowledge, making sure to stay with Fogkit so they wouldn't be afraid.

@Undertaker @Dark @MangofDoom

Fogkit
riverclan kit | he/him | 5 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive) | tags; @Undertaker @Dark

I- But-” Fogkit stutters before he is pushed forward. He looks up at Dawnstar, then back towards Slytiger, who seems nicer than most people he’s met here. Hopefully he isn’t lying about Dawnstar eating him… “…ok.

Fogkit takes a deep breath and shakily walks towards the Shadowledge, his tail tucked neatly under him. His white fur, now more a gray due to all the mud around here, is on end, spiked high towards the sky.

Fogkit glances out towards the clan, against his better judgement. Eyes. So many eyes. So many cats. Even if not all the eyes are on him, the chances of them all being turned to him… what if… what if he slips? What if he says something dumb?

Looking up at Dawnstar, he winces. She is silhouetted by the bright sky behind her- well, bright for Fogkit. His dull eyes burn and he flinches. He looks away, blinking rapidly. ‘Stupid eyes,’ he thinks to himself, his face burning with embarrassment. How come no one else was so hurt by light?

(idk if dawn wanted him on the ledge or just near her so ima say he is wherever she needs him to be lol)