Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by ophelia
Today 03:19 PM
Go to first new post The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:19 PM
nothing to pay a ransom...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:17 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 03:11 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:43 PM

Old February 27th, 2024, 12:25 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Strawberrymumble (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/they ~ warrior

Powder blue hues flicked up as they caught motion in their peripheral, from the mouth of the medicine cats den stepped the pretty oriental calico that was Thunderclans medicine cat’s apprentice, Strawberrymumble gave her a soft smile and even though she doubted that the busy feline with her stress contorted face had seen she wanted to hope that at least a little bit of its warmth had been felt. Springpaw was like a beacon of Thunderclans prowess and even as leaf bare settled deeply and chillingly into her apricot coloured pelt, flowers bloomed in Srawberrymumble’s heart and butterflies flitted in her belly as spring settled warmly in the meadows of her mind. As Springpaw called her name, Strawberrymumble’s oriental shaped ears snapped to attention as she startled and noticed the blush that had risen to her angular face, quickly shaking it away she noted what her patrol was going to look for - poppies and cobwebs. Fluffy oriental form rose but she waited for the medicine cat apprentice to finish before she moved, Springpaw’s voice was like a caged bird - Melodies rising in painful notes wishing for freedom but trapped all the same… Strawberrymumble only hoped that she found solace when her announcement was over and words no longer had to be tediously spoken.

Assured that springpaw’s announcement was over she padded through the clearing in search of the molly she was meant to take along room her, she had little more than a vague idea of who Mistheart was but that was neither here nor there and she would make do. The words where still knotted and deeply set like roots in her through as her powder blue hues going purchase on the feline she was looking for… the flowers began to wilt once more in her mind and the thought of speaking loomed over her like a circling vulture… she had to speak, had to force her songbird voice out of its cage deep in her core and speak, hold a conversation, make a friend… Apricot coloured form has slowly been padding towards the unknown cat, she felt like a wil-o-wisp, simply a lost soul floating unseen through the clearing, “M-mistheart…” her voice was soft and liliting, “Patrol… we… erm… we have a patrol to head out on, I am ready when you are,” the wad in her throat has finally loosened up and the words had tumbled out.

Strawberrymumble shuffled her paws against the icy floor hoping that maybe the heat from the thawing ice could bloom the flowers that had once again wilted in her heart, at least she had said the words… poorly… her mind taunted at the compliment she had allowed herself. Apricot coloured oriental ears perked impatiently awaiting this felines response and her fluffy tail twitched with the nervousness of having attention set on her… not to say she did not love attention but when it was someone she did not know it always came off as contemplative and slightly vindictive… deep in her core she knew and accepted that the attention was neutral if not positive but it was always better safe than sorry… right… she thought in a bitter question she already knew the answer to, the scars raked and carved deep into her belly were the tale of trusting too much and she would do everything to never see the sequel.

{ @Jayvines ~ Mistheart } { @/eris }
( berry is selectively mute, so her speaking will be stuttered mainly as she has to force herself to speak just wanted to give you context and a heads up)

~ Mistheart ~

Oh stars, there was... Well, it didn't seem like as many casualties as previous battles, but Mistheart was terribly glad they had stayed in camp. As a protection measure of course. Totally not to avoid unpleasant things, no siree.

Hearing her name called for an emergency herb patrol wasn't unexpected in the least. Hopping up to her feet and skittering over to the camp entrance with a nod towards Springpaw, the small grey molly awaited her patrolmate's appearance... Which seemed right on time! Dipping her head towards Strawberrymumble in greeting, Mistheart gave her a small crooked smile before answering.

"I'm um... ready when you are," she hummed, tail flicking nervously behind her. "I uh--I know poppy flowers pretty well if you wanna focus on the uh, webs? Only if that's ok with you."

[ Mistheart is completely ok with that! They are a pretty shy individual, so comfortable silence is their preferred state to exist in haha ]

Old February 27th, 2024, 10:35 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
(Short n sweet! )

The prey was still getting so low. It made him itch...well...his shoulders itched. They itched really bad he wanted to scratch them but he couldn't, he'd reopen the wounds. Than he'd get blood all over his nest, he wanted to keep his current moss coushining more than he wanted to scratch...barely.

Alright. It's that time again. Listen close I'll keep it short, my head hurts and you all seem like a smart bunch to where I don't have to over explain things."

"Redhawk [ @tally ] , you Fawnsplash [ @starry ] and Eagelspirit [ @shoomy! ] will go and take a gander at the Thunderglade. They've been quiet and it's makin me suspicious. Can't afford to let our guard down especially after we all just got done fightin."

"Queen Bee [ @dino. ] you'll be takin Poppypaw [ @Estelle ] and Daylightpaw [ @Ladiebugg ] to Willows Rise. See how the prey is doin up there and maybe bring us back some morsels."

"I'm lettin you know now Bumblestar. My patrol's headed out to Haggard Ruins. Checkin to see how it's goin, and if that...inconvenience is still there. I'll update you as soon as I can. Maybe we'll find Yarrowcrest." a quick info dump. He wanted to get back to look and see if that Fisher was there...he was praying to anything above that it wasn't. They wouldn't be going into the belly of the beast, but they sure were just going to take a quick look.

"My patrol will consist of Silverpaw [ @Desert Rain Frog ] and Mudhound [ @Rani ]. You two stick close...I'll update you as soon as we get outta camp. Silverpaw if you so much as disobey you'll be demoted to a kit if you don't loose your head first. This is a huntin trip first and foremost especially for you. Am I understood. Mudhound, same goes for you. This isn't somethin I'm jokin about." He wouldn't loose anyone else to that thing. Especially now since he knew what he was up against. Redhawk knew.

"Make good choices, or if you decide to be dumb, make sure you're tough. Get goin and report back to me with anything unusual you find or think could be odd even. I'll tell you if you're stupid or not."

Patrols are due March 5th 11:59 pm est! Please send me a vm as well as your party members if an extention is needed or if you have any questions or concerns !!

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 28th, 2024, 10:42 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!

SilverPaw Darted Over Hearing His Name... A Patrol? With Spiderthroat? And Mudhound? Darn, This Would Be Hard.... With Bearly Any Hunting Training, Hed Humiliate Himself, Poor Larkswoop...... Wasnt Her Leg Still Mending? Understood, S-Siderthroat! He Whimpered, A Lop-Sided Smile Plastered To His Face And Tail In The Air. Ill Do My Best Sir! Losing His Head Or Demotion It Was, Unless He Could Catch Something, Anything, Hed Be Somewhat Okay. @Starfall @Rani
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old February 28th, 2024, 03:25 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightPaw nodded, looking around for BumbleStar and PoppyPaw
@dino. @Estelle

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old February 28th, 2024, 04:28 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Oh, oh! Poppy had to go on patrol! The newly named apprentice had heard of patrols before, mhm, her Pap had to go on them. But! She's never seen one before, and now she got to go on one!! Poppypaw hadn't the faintest clue how patrols were meant to go or what she was supposed to do, but she was sure she'd figure it out with the queen bee and Daylightpaw (ehehe, wad Poppy being sent on patrol with a bee? But bees sting!). Happily skedaddling into the clearing, Poppypaw wobbled in place when she stopped, nearly toppling over. But she didn't, not quite! She steadied herself and gave a wide grin, happily waiting for the bee to arrive.

[ @Ladiebugg @dino. ]

Old February 28th, 2024, 06:32 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
36 Moons
She/Her
Beefed Up T1
--------------------

"At this rate I've brought you pretty much every flower in the forest," Skunkstrike's humorous meow sounded as she bounded up to Springpaw, purring. "Marigold? I can handle that." She said with a grin. "Special flowers for a special cat. Alright where's tha- oh! Sup, Sprucepaw?" She turned to see the apprentice had already arrived. "Ready? Let's go!"

Even if she had the misfortune of being named after one of the most repulsive animals in the forest, the large molly's attitude was anything but stinky, or gross, as she practically skipped off toward the camp's entrance.

@Alchemist Kitsune //sorry for the short reply, will make the next patrol post nicer!~
Old February 28th, 2024, 10:34 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Active

Aloof gaze landing on an overly familiar, far too energetic feline for his tastes, the apprentice allowed a single brow to raise, a judgmental snort escaping him. Lots of cats must have gotten seriously banged up to need more marigold after he had so gallantly brought some for the clan. Maybe Angry should stop throwing cats to battle just because the other clan wasn't yelling as loud as she was. No one yowled as inelegantly as her. It was a fact of life. Maybe accepting that would even help her be less... well... Angry. At least less murderous. That wasn't too much to ask, right?

Deciding that maybe spending the rest of the day finding even more flowers at the pond - ugh - was still a better fate than incurring the minute ball of ire's wrath, Fudge nodded in response to Stinky's question, getting up. His long legs - gangly as he grew into them - stretching slightly as he allowed himself a quick yawn, the long furred tom swiped his tongue across his whiskers, washing away the tiredness. Had to make a good impression while The Boulder was around. He wouldn't be taking anyone saying bad things about his mentor, even if it was by extension of insulting him. Swiftly, he followed after the... prancing... warrior. Oh good. She was one of those. Bet The Boulder would get along with her just fine... And just when he thought he was starting to understand these star worshipers, too...

@Tiabirb [Skunkstripe]
| Please pardon the eternal ball of grumpiness that is Sprucepaw. He only just recently realized that there might be more to life than eating, sleeping, and surviving to the next sunrise and he's in his denial mode as far as this goes. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 29th, 2024, 02:50 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Another patrol. Bumblestar never minded doing them, but this time Spiderthroat's orders made her glance at Daylightpaw and Poppypaw and then shoot him a sharp look. She wasn't stupid enough not to know where he was going with this.

"Once second," she muttered to the pair of apprentices she'd been assigned to before moving over to her deputy.

"I'm comin' with," she said flatly. No room for argument there. "No way in hell I'm letting you wander off there without me."

[ @Starfall @Ladiebugg @Estelle ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 29th, 2024, 06:02 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

More patrols and the tripod was up for it but kinda confused. What 'inconvenience' and why was Spider-dude so serious about a hunting patrol? He knew Mudhound was good at hunting (in an odd way admittedly) so it was unwarranted even if they could be silly.

And Bumble-sis wanted to come too? This was weird.

Taking advantage of the new hornet title to be in the know the tripod ushered Silverpaw to Poppypaw and Daylightpaw to mingle for a bit and padded over to the two highranks. Their tone was lower then usual, actually modulated as they asked "Whats going on you two? What 'inconvenience'? Im happy to be serious and help out but I need to know what the deal is. Whats at the ruins?" not willing to take nothing for an answer.

@dino. @Starfall @Desert Rain Frog @Estelle @Ladiebugg

Last edited by Rani; February 29th, 2024 at 06:02 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 08:32 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!

SilverPaw Let Out A Whimper. An Inconvenionce? Oh StarClan...
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All