by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 11:09 AM

Old June 8th, 2024, 03:57 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Forest Roars

She clamped down on solid flesh instead of the softer target she'd wanted, teeth sinking down and slicing through as her claws raked over the warrior's face. His own dug open the scars along her shoulder and the one above her brow, forcing her to rear back with a snarl and release him as blood momentarily blinded her.

She lifted a paw to wipe at her eyes, giving him enough time to get back to his feet. If he ran, fine, but she wanted one more hit in before he could scurry off with his tail between his legs. "Stop MOVING!" she spat, lunging to the side to grab for his tail and yank.

[ @Marigoldwhisper ]
Old June 8th, 2024, 03:58 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

FISHSCALE

Purrks ; Mindreader (inactive)
Riverclan

Fishscale kept her claws unsheathed, ready for another battle. She used her good arm to clear the blood from her nose, allowing her to finally take in other smells than just blood. The battered warrior gently pulled her kit towards her, gently licking him to give him some comfort. "Sweetbee, you are a wonderful kit, I am so lucky to have you."

{OPEN TO THOSE IN THE NURSERY / NOT OPEN TO FIGHTING}

Beaverkit-He/Him
RiverClan

Beaverkit acknowledged what Fishscale said with a small, affectionate headbutt.
He laid down and cuddled into her, trying to tune out all the fighting cats.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; June 8th, 2024 at 03:59 PM.
Old June 8th, 2024, 04:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post
Crowbreeze
// He/Him // WINDCLAN // Warrior // 32 moons //
// “This is the way.” //

Crowbreeze scanned the cats then leapt into the clearing, letting out a wordless battle cry. He slashed out aimlessly at a near cat, missing by a whisker. His paws thumped along the soft ground, RiverClan cats screeching and running past. His heart pounded— this was terrifying! He was glad he’d told Leopardpaw to stay behind…

Claws scratched along his back and he whipped around— the cat was gone. Screeches echoed around him— cries for help, of victory, and defeat. Already, dead bodies littered the camp floor, dark brown tabby fur stained with blood… white fur shredded to bits. He averted his eyes and began looking for a cat to maul. It was dangerous to stand in the middle of the clearing… he knew that. Crow shrunk inside of himself as a black she-cat tore past, shrieking. For help. Her fur was stained with dark red splotches, he flinched.

The fishy smell of RiverClan filled his nose… he gagged. How could they live like that? A howl— a thump. Another dead warrior. He gasped. Not a WindClan cat? Yes. He saw the sleek, slender body lie between two mindlessly screeching cats. The stench of blood. The urge to kill.

NO!

He couldn’t kill. That went against the warrior code. Crow shrunk back, and bumped against a cat. He turned, and stared at an young, cream and blue-gray Tom. His eyes met his, and their ocean-blue depths were dark and foreboding. Crow prepared to fight.

@Dolomedes

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 19 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze lifted from his kill and his eyes shifted swiftly to the next cat that he was going to shred. His stomach stung, but it was nothing like the pain he's experienced before. It was just another thing, he couldn't hardly understand his own thoughts, he could hardly make sense of a single thing happening all around him, so why would the pain make sense enough to register in his brain? His eyes met with another nameless feline in the fray and after a short moment. The blood covering his front dripping from the sea of blue and sand colored fur sounded comically loud and he knew that he wasn't actually able to hear it, it was his brain and the guilt swarming in his mind. Though he blinked away the thoughts in the next moment and like weeds in a raging river it was washed away.

Seabreeze charged forward in the next moment, with a horrendous yowl. He didn't care what happened to him. He always feels like that but more now than ever. He was recklessly fighting but why did it matter when he was going to die soon anyways. Once he made it to the other tom, Seabreeze made it seem like he was going to dash by the other's left side but was actually planning a feint and was going to twist and run past their right at the last second. If the warrior fell for the feint then Seabreeze would aim to slash his claws across their flank.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Dolomedes; June 8th, 2024 at 04:03 PM.
Old June 8th, 2024, 04:02 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

RAGGEDRUSH
RiverClan Elder!
Current Mood: Fearful
As The Red Tom Was Ushered Out Of Camp, He Couldn't Help But Look Back At The Chaos. His Mate Was In There. FrostGnaw Was In There! She Was Fighting For Her Life, Her Clan. He Walked Out.... Worried.
WarmSun
WindClan Warrior
The Brown Tom Ran Around, Trying To Find A Cat To Kill Off. He Smiled As He Saw A Bloodied-Claw Fish Not To Far Away. He Showed His Fangs, And Melted Into The Chaos. He Lunged, Snagging The Cream-And-Blue She In His Fangs, And Shaking Her Wildly.
FrostGnaw
RiverClan Senior Warrior
Fangs Seized Her, Shook Her. The Windclanner Wasn't Giving Up, Neither Was She! Her Paw Swiped The Tom, Splattering Blood From His Forepaw And Onto The Ground. She Tumbled From His Jaws, And Rushed The Brown Tom. FrostGnaw Lowered Her Head, And Rammed Into The Cat. His Stomach Was Exposed And She Tried Clawing Him Open, But Was Thrown Off.
WarmSun
Windclan Warrior
He Kicked The Shecat Off, Her Claws Snagging Part Of His Stomach. He Hissed, Jumping Up And Lifting The Wounded Leg Off The Ground. He Lunged, Clipping The Cats Ear With His Claws. Teeth Sank Into His Ear, And A Loud Tear Sounded In His Right Ear. Ringing, Ringing, Ringing. His Ear Was Torn Of And He Was Stumbling, Blinded By Blood.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 8th, 2024 at 04:08 PM.
Old June 8th, 2024, 04:03 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post
duck looked out again, she saw blood everywhere, she was curious about what would happen if she stepped outside, she sniffed around, it was an awful stench of all of the clans mixed together.

She knew she couldn't let her curiosity to get to her tho, she really wanted to go outside tho, she tried to fight her curiosity.

Turns out she couldn't, she lifted her paw to step out of the riverclan nursery, immediatly as she stepped out she was greeted with a pool of blood right in front of her.

(any cat can interfere into trying to get her back inside the nursery)

Hailstorm-riverclan

HAilstorm saw the kit wander out of the nursery and ran towards them picking them up by the scruff no matter if they resisted and brought them back in "You cant be out of the nursery its not safe." he said sternly as he looked at the kit
Old June 8th, 2024, 04:04 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Beaverkit-He/Him
RiverClan

Beaverkit acknowledged what Fishscale said with a small, affectionate headbutt.
He laid down and cuddled into her, trying to tune out all the fighting cats.

FISHSCALE

Purrks ; Mindreader (inactive)
Riverclan

Fishscale softly purred in an attempt to calm his nerves. She hoped her purring would drown out the screams.

{Short post, drawing right now! FISHSCALE IS OPEN FOR INTERACTION IN THE NURSERY / CLOSED FOR FIGHTING}
Old June 8th, 2024, 04:05 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
Hailstorm-riverclan

HAilstorm saw the kit wander out of the nursery and ran towards them picking them up by the scruff no matter if they resisted and brought them back in "You cant be out of the nursery its not safe." he said sternly as he looked at the kit

"But I was having fun! You ruined the fun of watching! You meanie!"

@Spider-in-the-corner

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦

Last edited by PINTO BEAN; June 8th, 2024 at 04:06 PM.
Old June 8th, 2024, 04:10 PM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

OWLTALON ROLLED A 5
(I believe you got all the injuries except for that one on his shoulders^^)
She genuinely thought that'd be enough to get him to back off, but he was as stubborn as they come. He was drenched in scarlet and so was she. Her fur was all slick and drippy. She wasn't sure how much longer she could keep up with everything. But if this meant protecting her clan, she'd go all out. Blinking stars out of her vision, the Lionheart turned, surprised to be knocked onto the ground as soon as she got up.

Owltalon slammed to the ground with a pained grunt, her ears pinned. Teeth dug into her scruff and she let out a muffled yowl, brown paws struggling to regain her footing. If she kicked him off her right now, no doubt she'd loose some fur and flesh. It wasn't a deadly grip per-say, but it was a strong one. Raising her paws, Owltalon aimed at Tuftedtusk's forehead positioned her claws to rake across it. Her hindlegs lifted as well, positioned to rake across his belly.

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\24 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

DEERSPARK ROLLED A 12
Fear made his fur bristle as panic settled beneath his skin. He hadn't been able to shake her off (obviously), and she was aiming for his throat. If his jaw wasn't broken, then he would've bitten her himself, but that wasn't an option anymore.

Deerspark struggled away, managing to veer his head to the side. Stars above, how'd he get in this position? He wasn't left without injury though, a flash of white teeth still struck and dug into his skin even if he was able to dodge slightly. Teeth and claws. Blood bubbled up from his forehead, the jerking away only made the scar worse. The attack of claws had ran all the way to his ear, splitting it. Pain quaked through his body as he struggled, his nose wrinkled. Okay, okay. This wasn't working. He'd have to try something else and fast or he'd be joining sliverpelt within seconds. Blood began pooling beneath him as Deerspark took a moment to think.

The warrior lifted up his claws and aimed at Bumblestar's shoulder, using his other paw to get a hit just above her eyes. He has no intentions of blinding the Thunderclan leader, but maybe the trickle of blood would at least fog her vision long enough for him to wiggle free.

Tags:
@dino. // Bumblestar

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Warrior / 27 moons / ShadowClan
CURRENT INJURIES: clawed paws, clawed ears, clawed flanks, clawed back, clawed shoulders, clawed forehead, clawed belly

---

TUFTEDTUSK ROLLED A 6
[ thankies! missed only one woo! ]

Tuftedtusk relished in the satifaction that warmed his pelt like fire when he knocked her over and he felt his teeth sink into his scruff. The warm tang of blood filled his mouth. Her paws flashed up and raked across his forehead. He yowled and let go, ears flat as blood ran down and began to cloud his vision. More painfully, he felt blood welling on his soft underbelly. He wiped his paw along his eyes to clear his vision and spat out her blood.

"We both won't last much longer, love." He growled at the molly, eyes burning with pain, rage and malice. "Why don't you just give in, eh?" He would then brace his body in case she decided to attack again, large paws planted firmly on the ground to keep from budging as much as possible. As much as he hated to admit it, he was beginning to tire. But he would continue to fight until he collapsed or she gave in and ran off.

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

x Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer! x
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old June 8th, 2024, 04:11 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

DEWPAW

Purrks ; Well insulated
Riverclan

Dewpaw took the blow to the head, unable to get up fast enough. She sat there dazed for a second, shaking it off. She stood up shakily, turning to face the other apprentice. She bared her teeth to try and look menacing, but with her stumbling she probably looked like she was ready to pass out. She shakily swiped at the other apprentice, aiming for the throat. By her horrible aim at the moment, it was higher, looking like it will hit his maw.

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 8 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw watched cautiously as the other apprentice stumbled back up onto their paws and he almost felt a little sorry for them but quickly shook that away. They were just hurting Vinepaw, and his clan, they're Riverclan after all! No feeling sorry. The...baring of fangs at him looked more like a grimace than anything scary. Rabbitpaw mimicked, flashing his fangs with a sharp hiss, his fur puffing up further. The swing at his face caught him off guard, especially as it was on his blind side, the blood from his ear has long since fallen into his eye and there left him blinded in one side for the time. He barely managed to pull away in time and even then he still got nicked across his nose and he winced. Though recovered quickly, he shot forward, aiming to use a sudden leap forward and the Riverclan apprentice's close proximity, to try and push the Riverclan apprentice down and pin them. If it worked, he honestly didn't know what he would do. "Just run away!!" He screamed in light desperation.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old June 8th, 2024, 04:14 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

TINYTOAD
The Dirt-Covered Brown Calico Ran Around, Panting And Stumbling. Her Eyes Darted To The Nursery. SalamaderKit. No, No, No, No, No. There Was Cats Fighting There! DONT TOUCH MY 'MADER! She Yowled, Ramming Into A Brown, Stumbling Windclanner. She Hissed And Screeched, Claws Tearing Through WarmSuns Pelt. Her Nosed Flared. Her Tail Lashed. Her Hackles Were Raised. Her Eyes Were Narrowed. She Sank Her Teeth Into The Cat, Throwing Them. Whoa. She Thought. Mama Bear Power! She Kinda Laughed, Looking At Her Clanmate.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901