Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:47 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 03:57 AM
ShadowClan Healing
by elio
Last post by alec
Today 03:36 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 03:23 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Camp

ROSEHAWK

The dark-cream-and-white warrior sat in the clearing, washing the dried blood away from her wounds. Her ice-blue eyes narrowed thoughtfully.

[ open post ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )
Old July 2nd, 2024, 10:23 PM
Submarines beware

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Duskleaf had been waiting for a little while for his patrolmates to show up, when he found out that Dusklion would be replacing Cinderflare. He knew the clan's deputy better than he knew Cinderflare, so he wouldn’t complain. Dusklion suggested moving on if Jaggedpaw didn’t arrive soon, but just as Duskleaf was about to respond, Jaggedpaw suddenly showed up and made his way over.

"Right then, let’s go." He said. Marigold and moss, that’s what they were to look for. Duskleaf silently thanked StarClan for being asked to collect herbs he was already familiar with, and not ones that had to be identified by scent. He'd been pretty quiet about his nose injury, the only cats that knew about it were Mistyshard and Brokenstream, he had told MorningMimic too but the warrior seemed to think he meant having a bit of blood in his nose after the battle and not actually losing his sense of smell completely. Maybe that's why Mistyshard gave him an easy to identify plant to search for, because she knew what he didn’t want to tell the whole clan about. It would take a lot of getting used to, and walking through the territory, it felt all wrong, to see all of these plants but not the tiniest scent from them. The distinctive sound of the waves crashing against the shores was a comforting one, it made this far away land feel more homelike, but the wonderful ocean smell was gone now. Duskleaf didn’t say much on the way through the territory as he was still finding things quite strange, he had to concentrate to make sure he didn’t just walk right past the herbs needed.

A row of plants with bright orange flowers caught his eye. This must be marigold, he decided, it matched with his memory too. Walking over to the plant, he bent his head down to see if he could pick up the marigold scent…oh right. Yeah this would take some getting used to. Well, everything else matched, that seemed a strong enough argument to prove it was marigold. But Duskleaf wasn’t a medicine cat! He didn’t know which part of this plant Mistyshard and Berrypaw needed! It could be literally any part of it! So there was only one thing to do, with his claws he started digging into the soil, grasping the plant’s stem at the bottom. He yanked it right out of the ground, if he couldn’t figure out which part of the plant was useful, he’d just bring the whole thing, roots and all. He thought it might be the flower that was needed, but again, what did he know about herbs? It could be useful in some other way. So he repeated this, ripping out another two marigold plants from the soil.

Holding three entire plants in his mouth, with the roots hanging off to once side, Duskleaf then shouted to Dusklion and Jaggedpaw "Go' some mrigld!" Trying to shout whilst holding these plants in his mouth made things slightly difficult. Hopefully they understood though.

@taillow (Thanks for the extension by the way!) @Madelaine (No worries! Hope it gets better quickly!)
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old July 3rd, 2024, 08:47 AM
waves

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
Letting Duskleaf take the lead, the deputy followed out of camp behind him after tossing a glance towards Jaggedpaw. She was curious to see how the newly joined former outsider did. He had a long way to go, but Dusklion was hopeful that with the right training and guidance, he could become a valuable RiverClan warrior (unlike Skydust who hadn't even lasted all that long).

The patrol was rather quiet as they walked along through the forest, and the dark tabby kept her senses alert for any sighs of the golden plant they had been sent to look for. She watched as the Lionheart seemed to dig... the entire root of the plant out? Amusement had her twitching her whiskers. "You definitely did," came the teasing purr. Dusklion moved away from the group to scout a little further than the patch Duskleaf was currently working with. Her nose twitching in the air eventually led her to a small patch of the flowers sprouting up near the base of a tree. She craned her neck down and secured the plan on her jaws, plucking both of the flowers from the ground. Here she didn't need to worry so much about overpicking, since they wouldn't be in this territory long.

[ +2 marigold ]
[ Duskleaf - @Seamrog ] [ Jaggedpaw - @Madelaine ]

!! check out riverclan's landmark competition !!
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
going through it right now - expect delayed replies. only responding to hr-related pm/vm's
Old July 3rd, 2024, 10:26 AM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Featherkit lounged. Hollytail lounged.

Featherstar is the current leader of MountainClan! She has an open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old July 3rd, 2024, 02:29 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 24 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

the terrain was very different to the one back home, too much rocks in Mudsmoke's opinion. Traversing through territory was a struggle on its own, adding his broken damned leg to that made it worse! He barely looked up from his paws, not paying any attention to his surroundings as he mainly focused on not tripping. The sound of his apprentice falling behind him made him stop to look back. "Watch your step, kitto. Don't want ya to get injured over something as simple as trippin"

The distant sound of rushing water told him that they were close to the river. Turning back in its direction he picked up his pace until the raging waters were in view. Finally he could rest his leg- Mudsmoke's eyes widened at the sight of this river, he raised his tail signalling to the rest of his patrol to stop. The rapids here didn't look swimable at all. Fall in 'ere and he doubted you get out without being swept away.

Walking up to the edge he followed it in search for a more calmer spot, if there was one. After a few more tail lengths of walking he gave up, mainly because his leg was killing him and he wasn't sure how far this would go or if it stopped at the edge of a cliff. "it's dangerous but I think we could fish in it? Just be careful not to fall in" He informed his patrol, he was a bit hesitant on letting his apprentice near that river. Sure she could swim but those waters could easily sweep her away. "Um, hey guppy how 'bout we let splashleap over here give a go at it and I'll teach you a bit of land hunting?" He suggested to his apprentice. Hopefully splashleap wouldn't mind handling the fishing.

Tags:
- Fishpaw ( @PINTO BEAN )
- Splashleap ( @gs29513 )

Last edited by burntToast; July 7th, 2024 at 07:05 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 07:21 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Atari Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Skrill
Atari Trapper 25 moons

Skrill's bright orange gaze burning into Hawthorn's face, scanning for any sign of lying or deception. When she
saw none, the molly nodded in approval at the claw. "Keep them safe." Skrill said, her left ear twitching. All she wanted was to keep the Atari stable and safe, even if that meant picking fights with random claws and trappers.

Hawfinch-Claw

Hawfinch nodded his fur smoothing down maybe this cat wasn’t as awful as he thought “I will don’t you worry”he added while turning to walk towards the nursery

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old July 3rd, 2024, 07:23 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Beachkit seemed quite surprised when she pointed out his tears, eyes widening like stormy skies. Stars, she hoped that she hadn't offended him. While there was free air in the conversation, Owltalon piped up and congratulated the new warriors. "Willowtail! Adderstrike! Yeah Adder! Cobwebfern, woohoo! Wrenseeker! Cool names!" She didn't belt as loud as she usually did, partly because her maw still ached and mostly because Beachkit seemed to express that he wasn't too fond of sudden loud noises.

She then turned her head to face him once more, watching as his eyes filled with tears like a rain cloud. Owltalon completely expected him to burst. It would help him, she knew a good cry was beneficial for anycat. But by some odd will, Beachkit kept them in. Hm. Impressive. He has to cry at some point though. She wasn't about to force it out of them, that would be pretty rude. He could cry whenever he wanted to, when she was here or when she was long gone.

Beachkit protested before letting his thoughts fizzle into obscurity, mingling and becoming the humid air. It made Owltalon think... Was he actually fine? Well, obviously not. Maybe he just didn't want him to be a burden. He wasn't, not by any means, but Owltalon would be lying if she didn't admit that holding onto him was like holding onto a slippery bar of soap.

It seemed the small kit regathered their thoughts, expressing his tiredness in broken stutters. Owltalon wondered if he was stuttering because he was nervous or because he just always sounded like that. Either way, she wouldn't judge. Owltalon understood it would be long before she would catch Beachkit completely content with his life in Riverclan. By the sounds of it, they only came for Seabreeze and he was terrified by them (which made sense given the context). Owltalon didn't want Beachkit and Sorrelkit to travel down these mountains by their lonesome just to escape their disappointment with Riverclan. No, no, no, no. Owltalon would just make them feel comfortable. Make it the best life they've ever known, all new and exciting. She'd get their minds off Seabreeze (somehow) while stil completing her Lionheart duties. Easy enough, right? Yeah, of course! Owltalon could juggle it, she was a certified multitasker.

He began to thank her, for listening and giving him some understanding. Owltalon just nodded, not wanting to cut his train of thought. "Tired, eh?" Owltalon smiled at the yawn that slipped from his mouth. How amusing, he must be exhausted then. Suddenly, her eyes widened, and she looked at Beachkit as if he had grown three heads. Owltalon quickly checked under his eyes for eye bags, her eyes darting downwards for a moment. "Oh stars above, you've gotta get ta bed," Owltalon expressed, her voice surprisingly steady and light despite her internal panic about this kits sleep schedule.

It seemed he was saying goodbye and Owltalon stilled her paws just as they were pushing against the cold ground to lift her up. "Do ya know where the nursery is? Yer sister? I'm sure she's tired as well." She didn't wanna seem forceful by making him stay with her, she just wanted to make sure he didn't sleepwalk his way farther down the mountain.

Beachkit
Male / About 5 Moons / RiverClan / Sexuality Unknown
Pale bluish gray tom with tufts on his ears and nose and sandy patches with bright/light gray eyes

O-Okay. I’ll swim the rivers, climb the mountains, reach the skies… yeah… but first I’ll have to learn to walk without falling on my face, I think,
~Conch

TW: This character experiences frequent attacks of nervousness, panic, anxiety, and similar emotions that may be triggering to some readers.

✽❀✽

It had taken Beachkit an unusual amount of effort to admit to his sleep deprivation. You would think that he would be trying to make it as obvious as possible, just to spread the word that he deserved to sleep rather than get trapped in the middle of a chanting and screaming crowd during a clan meeting, but just like any of his flaws, sleep issues was something that Beachkit normally disposed the idea of admitting to. As a first, he seriously hated having to speak up about himself as a character, and talking about his weaknesses, struggles, and insecurities was always the worst of it all. As much as he disliked trying to praise himself for his talents and losing his train of words because nothing good ever came to his mind, verbally letting some other cat know about the things he struggled with, his flaws and weaknesses, was an absolute nightmare. It was a true miracle that he had opened up as much as he had today to Owltalon, but at least there were reasons behind this sudden plot twist. Beachkit didn’t just want, he needed somebody to lean on now that Seabreeze was refusing to be that support, and if Owltalon was going to have to be that cat… so be it. She treated him well, she found light in the midst of RiverClan’s chaos, and most importantly of all, she hadn’t gotten angry with Beahckit’s stuttering, his stammering, and not even his venting. She had listened patiently and nicely, and the small tom-kit hadn’t noticed even the slightest of signs that the Lionheart was unhappy with him. It was incredible- she was incredible.

So when Beachkit started to thank the brown she-cat for listening and giving him some understanding, he tried his every hardest to avoid feeling too humiliated while doing so. He wanted to slow down this interaction as pleasantly as he could, without crying over the fact that thanking somebody was too awkward for him to handle without breaking down in self-dislike. He watched, falling silent and ending his rant as Owltalon simply nodded, respecting his talking-time. Beachkit, despite the fact that he kept the thoughts stuck swirling in his mind, was still surprised that she was so patient with him and everything he had to say, all of the words and anxieties that he had to dump on this undeserving Lionheart. She only spoke again once he was silent, and hoping to treat the warrior with the same respect that she had generously been giving him this entire time, Beachkit stayed quiet and attentive. Owltalon smiled when he yawned a single, wide yawn, making hide exhaustion quite clear. Oh, well, that was mildly embarrassing- Beachkit had seen his reflection when yawning in his old Twoleg’s window pain, and… well, let’s just say he was not very handsome when he yawned. Then at the idea that he had not slept since heaven before his, Owltalon’s eyes widened. Beachkit felt his ears fall flat a little bit. Oh, fun, now he had freaked her out. Now he certainly looked messed up… and that came without a doubt, did it not…? Goodness, he could never say anything right, could he? No, never. Panic, distorted sentences and words, and cowardice ran in his family’s bloodline, it seemed, and there was no preventing it all. Clearly, interacting with this she-cat had been a mistake all along, just like everything Beachkit ever decided to d-

But when Owltalon spoke, she only seemed concerned for his sleep schedule, and possibly even himself as well. He had a feeling that he had already proved himself to be at least a mildly concerning individual during their interaction so far, and the sudden news that he was getting little to no sleep couldn’t be helpful int eh least. Because of this, a Beachkit made sure to keep his gray gaze on the ground as a Owltalon spoke. She expressed that yes, they definitely needed to get him to bed, and Beachkit flushed with shame, the skin visible on his ears flowing red. The Lionheart’s voice was unusually steady compared to the situation going on, but Beachkit was too far gone in humiliation again for her tone to affect him too much. So slowly, the blue-gray and Sandy patched tom-Kit raised his head just a little bit and offered the warrior a small, single nod of agreement, lightly biting his lower lip. All the young and small tom-kit could do was agree and shift his head in stiff nods as they interacted, staying quiet as he listened to the rest of what all Owltalon and to say. Interrupting would be an extra fun way to ruin respect-reputation at the moment, and doing so was at the far bottom of Beachkit’s to-do list. Forcing his gaze to snap back up in the brown she-cat’s direction, Beachkit blinked away the embarrassment form his eyes, ear-tip-tufts flicking back and forth briefly to prove that he was being attentive.

Beachkit caught sight of Owltalon’s paws stilling as they pushed against the ground to lift herself up, and it took some crazy amount of self-pressuring to keep his stare on her’s. He had said enough already, so as he listened to the she-cat, he began to plot out the rest of his ‘goodbye’, but the Lionheart beat him to it with several more questions. She asked him if he knew where the nursery was, and Beachkit nodded curtly. Yes, I watched as they introduced cats to it, He thigh that to himself, ever so slightly more confident in his knowledge. When Owltalon questioned him about his sister’s whereabouts, in a barely audible whisper, Beachkit murmured, “N-Nursery, I suppose…? Sleeping, I bet… because… yes.” Yes, what a great description. Beachkit made a point to avoid overthinking his response this time. It was only a waste of time, and those sorts of thoughts never got him anywhere but within more misery. He nodded, quicker this time, when Owltalon told him that she was sure that Sorrelkit was tired as well, and barely raising his voice, Beachkit added, “Same. She’s always really excited about… everything, so… I’m surprised that… she isn’t always tired, actually, ha…” His humor was not top-notch, but at least it wasn’t too terribly cringey or painful to one’s mind. At least it was… genuine.

Beachkit took a short glance around after the brown-pelted Lionheart finished speaking to him and asking him questions, and with a grunt, he silently began to prepare his own response to it all. He wanted to apologize for the trouble, but he had a feeling that he had already done enough apologizing today for a whole lifetime’s worth of ‘sorry’s’. By this point in time, the small and tufted tom-Kit had some big doubts that Owltalon would ever get annoyed with him for making such little mistakes, but everybody drew the line somewhere, didn’t they? Everybody had their limits, their triggers. Beachkit could only try his hardest to avoid discovering them the hard way. So he settled on a decently optomistic response, still quiet, but trying to keep his voice strong and steady. “Y-Yeah. Again, uh, thank you for…” He paused, smiled sheepishly, and shook his head a little, laughing lightly. “…Th-this, I… I guess. You know, you’re really… patient, so… right. Thanks. I’m going to go… to bed, but… know that everything you said..l really helped, and… if you ever… have a worry of your own, th-then… um… I’m… open.” Well, speaking of awkward! A literal kitten just offered a RiverClan Lionheart emotional support, great. Silently swearing at himself, Beachkit dipped his head to her in respect, turning tail and heading towards the nursery. Oh, it’s alright. She can’t be TOO upset with a… just a single offer for help, if need… be.

✽❀✽

~ @Marigoldwhisper (Owltalon) ~

I have left WCO due to recovery purposes. For more detail, consider checking my last visitor message on my profile, and if it ever gets buried beneath anything else, feel free to repost it. With that said, I wish the best for this site and everybody involved, so stay as happy and healthy as you can, everyone.

Old July 4th, 2024, 02:34 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

A silent figure quietly stalked his way through the territory, trying to avoid being seen. Around his neck was a collar lined with spikes, and his two ice blue eyes gazed at his surroundings. This, was Shogun. He quietly continued on his journey, watching his surroundings with caution.
(OPEN TO ALL)

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; July 4th, 2024 at 02:38 PM.
Old July 4th, 2024, 02:40 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - RiverClan Warrior [Formerly ThC]
Purrks: Ultimate Predator
A large russet tom with green eyes

The former ThunderClanner felt unease as he treked through the mountainous terrain. When outsider scent hit his nose, his large russet fur stood on end. Was it one of those 'Atari' cats?? Quickly, the large tom slunk his way through the forest when he spotted a cat passing through. Though RiverClan may have different rules with dealing to outsiders, it didn't matter. Not when they could be part of the Atari, so He didn't think Fadingsun would mind. "HEY! ROUGE! GET OUTA HERE NOW! YOU'RE ON RIVERCLAN LAND!" Russethowl barked, emerging from the grasses. His large build tense as green hues gleamed with malice. "Get out. This is your only warning," he snarled, unsheathing his claws. Something inside him wanted blood, but he held it back. He wouldn't dare take an innocent life, especially if this cat didn't know they were tresspassing.

[ @Goopysharkboi ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 4th, 2024, 02:43 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - RiverClan Warrior [Formerly ThC]
Purrks: Ultimate Predator
A large russet tom with green eyes

The former ThunderClanner felt unease as he treked through the mountainous terrain. When outsider scent hit his nose, his large russet fur stood on end. Was it one of those 'Atari' cats?? Quickly, the large tom slunk his way through the forest when he spotted a cat passing through. Though RiverClan may have different rules with dealing to outsiders, it didn't matter. Not when they could be part of the Atari, so He didn't think Fadingsun would mind. "HEY! ROUGE! GET OUTA HERE NOW! YOU'RE ON RIVERCLAN LAND!" Russethowl barked, emerging from the grasses. His large build tense as green hues gleamed with malice. "Get out. This is your only warning," he snarled, unsheathing his claws. Something inside him wanted blood, but he held it back. He wouldn't dare take an innocent life, especially if this cat didn't know they were tresspassing.

[ @Goopysharkboi ]
"...Hm? Oh, my apologies. It appears my hearing prevented me from comprehending your attempt to threaten me. I am merely passing through on my journey to find my brother, a large brown cat referred to as Ronin." Shogun turned to Russethowl softly and bowed his head in a gesture of respect before soon padding far enough that he then broke into a bound across the territory, navigating with ease as he soon reached the edge."if you see my brother, please tell him I came this way. My name is Shogun. I apologise for having to traverse through your territory, sir." He meowed softly before continuing on. Such a calm guy.
Closed Thread