Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Purrkie Question
by Myling
Last post by Rose
Today 10:48 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:47 AM
Name poll?
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:22 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:11 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by wendigo
Today 09:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2021, 09:05 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: The Thunderwillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Kestrelflame's ears twitched again as she listened to cats around her speak of Gravelblaze's death. However, as the young kit approached her and asked why cats where sad she wasn't sure what to say. A quizzical look laced her face as she peered down at the tom. Was he just to young to understand death? "Someone died." She explained simply. "His spirit left his body and went to StarClan, so he will no longer be here." Kestrelflame added to Frizzlekit, before her pale yellow eyes turned to Buckstar for a moment. Drowned. Why was he even by the water in the cold? Still, the young warrior kept her mouth shut on the matter.
Fizzlekit looked at her and began to calm down. "All cats starclan go?", he asked. What he was asking was do all cats go to starclan. He kept as quiet as he can, since everyone seemed to being giving the dead warrior a bit of silence. He didn't want to be disrespectful. He felt a bit saddened for the dead warrior. Now he have nobody to talk with that he knew. "Fizzle wishes cat well.", Fizzlekit added.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 6th, 2021, 09:47 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Falconpaw bowed her head in reverence, a sharp pang of sympathy swelling in her chest, eyes averted.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 6th, 2021, 10:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtime Foxy View Post

Fizzlekit looked at her and began to calm down. "All cats starclan go?", he asked. What he was asking was do all cats go to starclan. He kept as quiet as he can, since everyone seemed to being giving the dead warrior a bit of silence. He didn't want to be disrespectful. He felt a bit saddened for the dead warrior. Now he have nobody to talk with that he knew. "Fizzle wishes cat well.", Fizzlekit added.

His mannerisms was odd but the kit was normal enough to communicate with as far as Kestrelflame was concerned. Then again, she didn't know kits well. "The good ones," She answered, noting that he was calming. Kits where strange, the calico wasn't sure why other mollies, or toms for that matter, seemed to want them so soon. They required you to speak oddly to them, in simple boring words. "Bad ones go to the Dark Forest.... but he won't." Kestrelflame added to the tom kit. While she had never personally known the warrior, he was never involved with the Dark forest when she was. So, she assumed he was going to StarClan as Buckstar had said.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 6th, 2021, 10:53 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Pigeonhop
(Open for any interactions)
The warrior was lurking outside of the camp, enjoying the peace and quiet. It took him a few minutes to realize that a meeting had been called to order, so by the time he entered camp Buckstar had already addressed the dead body. Then the gray tom's stomach turned as his gaze rested on what was in fact the body of Gravelblaze. Drowned? He winced at the memory of him falling into the creek, knowing if Darkfire hadn't saved him, that could be him.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 6th, 2021, 11:05 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Cougar

Honeypool took one glance at the body, then evaded her gaze in disgust. Any other feline would've mistaken the action for fear. "Go if you wish, Tidepaw," she allowed her apprentice, hearing the young feline address their leader. Sometimes, she wondered why the eager tomcat was her responsibility. Surely, there must've been better options for him. She planned on staying back. Standing around with a bunch of pitiful, whimpering cats would be too much for her to bear.

// open!

Lionpaw was too tired to deal with this, really. Not physically tired, but... emotionally. Death didn't scare him anymore, not unless he was the one doing the killing. The stars existed in the sky for a reason—cats were meant to die, and drowning wasn't the worst way to go. While the living panicked, the dead rejoiced. Why didn't they tone down the misery a bit? It wasn't all that necessary.
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; January 6th, 2021 at 11:06 PM.
Old January 7th, 2021, 02:41 AM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

‘Okay, thanks’ Rainyfur replied, helping Whitetail to her paws and picking up Hailkit.

@Slushie

Last edited by Yeeter; January 7th, 2021 at 07:50 AM.
Old January 7th, 2021, 04:57 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

{Open}

GoslingKit was laying down, enjoying her mouse, "Huh? Oh, poor guy." She mewed, not really understanding what was going on.

------------‐‐‐------
{ @Slushie }

DawnHeart frowned, they found their way to GraveBlaze and touched his lifeless with their nose. They lifted their head and raised their voice, "BuckStar, I would like to help!" The beige cat didn't know what else to do, they probably looked like an idiot!
Old January 7th, 2021, 05:15 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Eveningmist yawned quietly as he padded out of the warriors den, squinting as the bright hit him directly in the eyes. He had just woken up, and he wasn't quite adjusted to the sunlight yet. Shuffling out of the way of the entrance to the den, he quickly blinked to rid the tiredness from his eyes before padding drowsily over to the fresh kill pile, drooped eyes searching for something that would fill him up. He didn't want to take the best possible piece of prey, oh stars no - he would leave those for the queens, elders, and kits. He was simply just looking for something that would quiet his rumbling stomach. A soft smile grew on his maw as he spotted a good sized vole, which was previously hidden from view by a large thrush. Dipping his head, he gingerly picked it up and started to make his way back to the den, planning on eating in his warm nest. The lynx-point tom was almost there when he felt something - well, someone - bump into him. Blue eyes flitted over to the cat who had run into him, and he was surprised to see Dawnheart, an obviously blind cat. The sight of the empty eyesockets was quite unnerving, but it didnt bother him as much as it used to. Dipping his head lightly in a gesture that would undoubtedly go unnoticed by the blind cat, he gently responded, ¨Goodness, its quite alright. I guess it is partly my fault, as i didnt notice you coming towards me. My apologies, Dawnheart¨ he politely mewed, ¨I was simply on my way back to my nest to eat, would you care to join me?¨ He briefly wondered whether they would take the offer as something vaguely romantic, but Dawnheart seemed to have a good head on their shoulders. They should be able to understand the meanings behind his words.

"Uh, sure. I was going to go get something anyway!" They mewed not sure if they were sharing or not. "I'll go get a mouse for me." They awkwardly padded over to the Fresh kill and grabbed whatever they grabbed first. They walked back to EveningMist, smiled and slowly walked into the den, they waited to hear the rustling of bracken or whatever the den was made of. DawnHeart laid down what felt like rabbit and got comfortable.

Last edited by Reptilian Cabinets; January 7th, 2021 at 05:16 AM.
Old January 7th, 2021, 05:52 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Buckstar's head snapped up as Beetlepaw suddenly lashed out at Cowtail and fled the camp. A low growl rumbled in his throat as he watched the apprentice vanish. "No one go after him. I'll deal with him when he comes back."

He hopped down from his spot on the branch and approached Cowtail [ @~Fox~ ]. Gingerly he pressed one paw to deep cut across her face, unsure of what else to do. "Honeypool [ @bmkmb ], Kestrelflame [ @Fuzzy ]! Can you two bring her to Rainywhisker?" StarClan, he couldn't even bring himself to sound worried. By this point he was just exhausted.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; January 7th, 2021 at 06:03 AM.
Old January 7th, 2021, 05:59 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Spotclaw looked at Beetlepaw in shock, why would they do that? "But what if he never comes back?" Spotclaw called to Buckstar "What if Beetlepaw decides never to come back? What do we do then?" she asked

@Slushie

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Closed Thread