Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[ Herb Lesson - all ages ]...
by elio
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:06 AM
Character training trackers
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:00 AM
Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by Mica
Today 09:59 AM
Trees are cool! (TC app...
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 09:57 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by anika
Today 09:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2024, 12:41 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(42)10/10]|

Deep thought huh, about what.. "Oh me, I was just chilling in the nursery being bored" he replied. Nothing very interesting happened around this camp, nothing happened much at the other one either but atleast that was their home. This wasn't. "what you thinking about?" he asked curiously. Honestly he'd understand if it was about home, their real him not this place, or about the battle. He'd been thinking about it a lot too.

"uh, you know. I heard about some rumour that there's another group of cats that live in these mountains. Of course I know it just a rumour but if it were true I'm sure Fadingstar and Dusklion would deal with them." Aspenkit said proudly, he still didn't doubt that his leader or deputy were the best and strongest out there despite them losing the last battle. That battle hadn't been fair so he understood why they failed to protect the clan. Well the did protect them but not their territory or home sadly.

[ shadowkit | she/her | 2 moons ]
/ 4/100 \

~ black she-cat with gray spots, yellow eyes, and one white foot ~

'I knew it, I KNEW THAT THE CLAN WAS IN DANGER!!!'

Her mind yells as she listens to Aspenkit. She stares into space for a while before blinking back into reality. ‶Oh, um.... I was thinking about the clan. I knew something felt wrong... The clan will be fine with Fadingstar, I'm sure of it.″ Shadowkit paws the ground slightly. ‶So, um... what now?″
Old July 2nd, 2024, 01:45 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: Atari Camp

Vertigo
| he/him | Atari | Trapper |

In response to Asa’s kit comment, Vertigo reflexively snapped his head in Asa’s direction, mouth half open in preparation for protest. Before, that is, realizing that Asa had likely been joking; it was always a little hard to tell with him, to be fair. Vertigo, a father--perish the thought! He could hardly pull himself up by his own scruff, much less look after a kit. Either way, Vertigo was going to take it as a joke, as he had no idea how to even begin to respond to such a suggestion seriously.

“Ha ha,” said Vertigo dryly with a twitch of his head, slowly turning back to his bird for another bite.

Asa was right, anyways, in the sense that he should create “something to look forward to” if his life wasn’t meeting his expectations. But, ah, did Asa really have to put it like that? It just sounded like Vertigo was being ungrateful. Or maybe that’s just because he was. He wasn’t really that sure. He blinked, rolling his shoulders again. “Guess so,” he mustered after a pause.

Glancing at his brother, Vertigo noticed that he was smiling, which was a rather unusual sight. At the very least, Vertigo had reason to believe that he wasn’t completely irritating his elder brother despite having approached him so suddenly. Or was that an “I’m amused by how pathetic and strange my little brother is” kind of smile? Either way, the conversation itself was amiable for now. Vertigo knew well how pointless it was to try and read cats’ minds like that, anyway.

( @dagnyme )

Last edited by Fits; July 15th, 2024 at 10:02 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 01:51 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye stayed poised in place, awaiting the arrival of a fish. The water here was a bit more murky than that of the forest’s river, as the grit and dust of the mountains ran through it. The more tumultuous current also made it more difficult to see, though it didn’t appear to be much more dangerous than the other river.

Even so, it wasn’t long before Heroneye noticed a small, thin fish snaking along the riverbed. It wouldn’t provide terribly a lot of food, but it was something, at least. She waited for it to pause before delving into the water, front paws touching each other lightly as she entered the water. Heroneye thought with a brief moment of pride that her form was improving. In any case, she was able to scoop the unsuspecting fish from the water, dragging it onto dry land and swiftly dispatching it.

Heroneye offered a wordless nod to Caveclaw, though she wasn’t sure exactly what she wanted to convey with it (Cool? Nice job, us? Something like that?).

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 )
Old July 2nd, 2024, 02:15 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
25 Moons

------------------

Caveclaw simply nodded in return, before she noticed a fish in similar size near her.
Ah, okay, that was fine.

She waited for it to be just close enough, before hooking it on her claw and killing it.

"The fish here are definitely smaller." They muttered.
Maybe it was because of the stringer currents, Caveclaw wasn't sure.

@Fits

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 02:36 PM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by samm View Post
sunstrike
Blinded by the smirk on Eveningthaw's lips, Sunstrike was deaf to his mockery. He basked in the sound of his clanmate's laughter. The approval (or, what he interpreted as such) made him grin widely. He had his companion under his claw. He was more admirable than this old hag.

His bias was confirmed by false cues, so Sunstrike ignored the curt undertones slicing into Eveningthaw's words. He marked it off as a natural inflection; what a terrible affliction to have, he mused, to constantly sound like a bee had stung your nose.

"I do," Sunstrike replied languidly. "I don't talk a lot - " a lie. " - because some people aren't meant to hear what I've to say. Not everyone's worth hearing the thoughts of the intelligent. They wouldn't understand," he elaborated, scoffing at the hypothetical idiots.

The brown-red warrior bounded along the path indicated by his clanmate, prancing smugly all over the border line. "Most people don't get my humor. Too many bees flying around in their empty skulls, I think," he continued talking. His hubris was inflated by Eveningthaw's condescending compliments. "There's been an uptick of fools in the clan, lately," he remarked. "It's made me feel lonely."

Eveningthaw trailed after Sunstrike, letting him take the lead. When they reached the ridge's apex, he gazed out over the valley far below, the sloping trees and rivulets pooling down the silver vision of mountain's claws. He glanced at the small gap dividing the two territories, then at Sunstrike.

Eveningthaw parted his jaws to scent the air, then, with a low laugh, he turned to Sunstrike.

And, in one effortless bound, he leapt and drove heavy paws into the frankly pathetic warrior's shoulders, bringing him to the ground. Efficiency is the name of the game, though before he clamped his jaws down around the tom's throat, he murmured. "You are the scum that poisons RiverClan, Sunstrike."

Lights out. Eveningthaw felt his teeth sink into soft flesh. The satisfying pop of the windpipe as it gave under his bite was one he had grown a little too familiar with, blood filling his senses. Pulling away, he exhaled sharply.

Eveningthaw stepped back from the body, then scooped the tail in his jaws. He tugged it sharply, sending it slipping just barely into the earth crack so heavily scented with Atari smell that it overpowered everything else, shielded sparsely by bush and underbrush so that the glint of fur wasn't immediately apparent. A slight grin rested on his features, and he licked down his muzzle to rid himself of the younger warriors stench before quickly re-rerouting along the Atari scent lines to mask his smell and heading back into Riverclan soil.

Once safely away from the border and his retribution, the massive warrior groomed down his fur and gave a quick roll in the rocky dirt. It wasn't mud, but it still worked to remove the strongest of the Atari scent from his pelt. Another once-over with his tongue left him clean. Satisfied, he took the time to catch a pair of mice before returning to camp.

[Eveningthaw rolled a 18 and has caught 2 mice.]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket

Last edited by redshiftreign; July 2nd, 2024 at 02:50 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 05:19 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart nodded along as his former apprentice talked about missing her mother. "It hurts less as time goes on, but... don't really go away. It's still good to remember 'em... just don't let yourself go too far into that pit. Think about the good times 'n how she's watchin' you in StarClan — 'n leave it at that," he advised, knowing how strongly grief could change a cat's heart for the worse.

Then he let out an amused huff as Willowtail called him out for not laughing, his stubborn demeanor preventing much more than a snort or chuckle here or there be his actual laughter.

"So I ain't the easiest cat to make laugh... what's wrong with that?" He asked defiantly, although the glint in his eye told Willowtail that he was joking around. Then she started to speak about Berrypaw and his gaze softened, following her eyes with a faint smile gracing his maw.

"Yeah... she's a real good kid. One of the best." He then swiveled his blue gaze to Willowtail. "So are you, too. I knew you two would get along. Y'got good hearts... we need that in RiverClan, now more than ever."

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

"Small but mighty... I like it," Berrypaw purred, enjoying the phrase. Though she would never regard herself as mighty, it was a fun thought and rolled off the tongue nicely.

When Willowtail mentioned the part about being cool and wise, Berrypaw's whiskers twitched in amusement. "Hey, that rhymed. Compromise it is!" Then she nodded along to Willow's mention of her size, glancing down at her own small paws.

"Yep... nine moons. At least, that's based on when Stagheart found me — he assumed I was about two moons old or so. We don't know exactly, but hey, close enough. I also got told I was too young to be apprentice... they thought I was still four moons when I was six,"
she agreed with a laugh. "I know how ya feel!"

She smiled at Willowtail, enjoying how naturally the conversation came to her. It wasn't often that Berrypaw felt relaxed with somecat, especially someone she'd met only recently. But there was a kindred spirit to be found in Willowtail, and Berry was grateful for it, feeling a tad less alone now.
Willowtail nodded to Stagheart's words. Pressing her head to his shoulder gently and smiling at him. "I agree. I may be young but I can still see that we need good minds. To many have been tainted with unneeded loss and battle. Some to young including myself." Willowtail sighed gently, aknaladging her former mentors words about her mother with a small purr of agreement. "Oldie" Willowtail whispered teasingly, looking away with a cute smirk.

-------------------------------------------------

Willowtail purred brightly. "Small but might it is." She agreed, "Compromise is a good word no? Kinda fancy but why not." She giggled gently. Willowtail's eyes lit up in amusement as Berrypaw smiled at her. "I'm glad I'm not the only one with these things. Life would be so much more... awkward. Well not saying it isn't already but. You get it.. I hope" Willowtail meowed.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old July 2nd, 2024, 06:28 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
[INDENT]
. . .

As the two Lionhearts padded through the mountainous terrain, Bearsnout pondered on this strange group Dusklion had mentioned. Hopefully they could leave RiverClan alone, and vice versa. The last thing RiverClan needed at the moment was another fight, let alone in this foreign territory where they were at a geographical disadvantage.

”So, how far out should we go? Don’t wanna have to roll a bunch a rocks too far from camp. That’ll be tough work.” Bearsnout mused once they’d reached a considerable distance from the camp, not too long, but much more than a few foxlengths. He flicked his tail over to some rocks nearby. ”Think these are big enough for Dusklion? Surely she wants ones that aren’t way bigger than us.” The tom commented, approaching the large rocks.

. . .

@Seamrog - sorry for such a late and lazy reply. im mentally dead rn

Old July 2nd, 2024, 07:17 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\30 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

Baby Boomer - [INACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
It was certainly a struggle getting down the mountains, a struggle that finally made her feel more like a warrior. For a long while, she felt just like a log. Boring and unamusing, but her thrill of heights and this new location was enough to get her heart beating like it used to. No. Like it never had done before. She was excited to take a new warrior and apprentice out on a good hunt. Swanberry thought now would be a good time to test her parenting skills or whatever shambles were left of them.

"Step lightly, don't fall," Swanberry was clearly an adrenaline junkie, deliberately looking down the mountain just to get a rush. She wondered what falling from this high would feel. Like. She looked up at the sky and her green eyes drank in the sunlight. Why can't Starclan just send a cat to knock her down? She knew they didn't care about whatever happened to her, they might as well. But they didn't. Hm. She sure showed them, those lazy fossils.

"Willowtail, Jaggedpaw, smell anything?" Swanberry opened her mouth and lifted her soft pallette, drinking in the stuffy air around her. Then she spotted something. An oddly tall rabbit, it's legs stalky. She'd never seen a rabbit so unbelievably tall. Well, tall by a rabbits standards. She thought they only explored Windclan territory, but it seemed taller ones resided in the mountains.

She raised her strawberry blonde tail and flicked it at the cats behind her. "See that? Which one of your think you'd be fast enough to catch it? Don't fall, I cannot stress that enough." Swanberry couldn't help but phone in that message, feeling as though her just being here was a sign of their deaths. That how it always was, wasn't it? She killed everything she interacted with. Either that or it killed her.

Tags:
@SeonghwaBerry // Willowtail
@Madelaine // Jaggedpaw
(Sorry that this is so unbelievably long, I'm trying to experiment with Swanberry's character because she's underdeveloped )

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; July 2nd, 2024 at 07:17 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 08:28 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post
Duckpaw
6 moons | He/him | Apprentice
Brown Maine coon with black spots everywhere
Ducks quack, this one doesn't

Duckpaw padded beside seabreeze, his little stubby legs were trying to keep up
with his mentor. As a kit he looked up to seabreeze, now he was his mentor!
Wow! Duckpaw wasn't watching where he was stepping and tripped over a
stick. Ow He mumbled under his breath. He got up and hoped seabreeze
didn't see what had just happened to him. "Stupid twigs!" he said by
accident. Well today was already going bad for him. He shook his head.

Duckpaw's ears purked up as seabreeze started telling him how to get in the
hunting stance. Stay low to the ground... he said in his head as he got
low to the ground. "Back paws under his torso... he thought as he put his
back paws under his torso. "Front paws creep Infront of you... He put his
paws out in front of him. Paw steps light... He stepped light as a feather
hitting the ground. He got into position.

"Yes it makes sense a little." he said as he put his ears back.

{@Dolomedes}

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 20 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze sighed as he took in Duckpaw’s reply. He was being a bit short and too much info all at once-y wasn’t he? Slow down. He’s been so in his mind that even know he felt out of place and like everything was slightly to the left and that reflected in his teaching as well. That made sense. He looked over Duckpaw’s form and gave a nod and a small smile. “Your crouch looks good. Don’t worry about getting it all down right now, ease comes from practice. Though I suppose with the crouch down we move onto pouncing.” The lionheart spoke and then stalked forward a tail length while in the crouch. Showing off his stepping and his mindfulness when it came to paw placements to try and get his apprentice to do the same. Though for the actual pouncing that would take more words to explain.

For pouncing you want to roll your weight from being even to you hind legs and then use that momentum to spring forward. Keeping your eyes on you prey will naturally help with aiming but using your tail to flick can also help. Always be ready to have to give chase your prey in case you are off.” Seabreeze spoke before he finally showed off his pounce. Rolling his weight back and springing forward in one smooth movement to pounce forward and land his paws on a pebble he was aiming for before he straightened up and looked towards Duckpaw with a small motion for the apprentice to try.

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:42 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\30 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

Baby Boomer - [INACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
It was certainly a struggle getting down the mountains, a struggle that finally made her feel more like a warrior. For a long while, she felt just like a log. Boring and unamusing, but her thrill of heights and this new location was enough to get her heart beating like it used to. No. Like it never had done before. She was excited to take a new warrior and apprentice out on a good hunt. Swanberry thought now would be a good time to test her parenting skills or whatever shambles were left of them.

"Step lightly, don't fall," Swanberry was clearly an adrenaline junkie, deliberately looking down the mountain just to get a rush. She wondered what falling from this high would feel. Like. She looked up at the sky and her green eyes drank in the sunlight. Why can't Starclan just send a cat to knock her down? She knew they didn't care about whatever happened to her, they might as well. But they didn't. Hm. She sure showed them, those lazy fossils.

"Willowtail, Jaggedpaw, smell anything?" Swanberry opened her mouth and lifted her soft pallette, drinking in the stuffy air around her. Then she spotted something. An oddly tall rabbit, it's legs stalky. She'd never seen a rabbit so unbelievably tall. Well, tall by a rabbits standards. She thought they only explored Windclan territory, but it seemed taller ones resided in the mountains.

She raised her strawberry blonde tail and flicked it at the cats behind her. "See that? Which one of your think you'd be fast enough to catch it? Don't fall, I cannot stress that enough." Swanberry couldn't help but phone in that message, feeling as though her just being here was a sign of their deaths. That how it always was, wasn't it? She killed everything she interacted with. Either that or it killed her.

Tags:
@SeonghwaBerry // Willowtail
@Madelaine // Jaggedpaw
(Sorry that this is so unbelievably long, I'm trying to experiment with Swanberry's character because she's underdeveloped )
It's totally ok <3 ) @Madelaine

Willowtail nodded. "Not yet, it smells. Rocky." Willowtail mewed, she had such good balance, due to her abnormally long tail (for example almost as long as a lemurs tail) and amazing mentor in Stagheart, that she was able to bound gently across the rocks, sniffing ahead before giving Swanberry an apologetic look and falling behind once more. Willowtail's ears pricked, feeling a bit awkward as she was about the size of a new-ish apprentice.

Regardless, Willowtail spotted Swanberry's movments and halted, snorting gently Willowtail stepped forward, Stagheart had taught her about rabbits, especially so as she was half Windclan. Willowtail flicked her long tail down straight out behind her, stalking forward gently she sniffed. Her grey and brown pelt blending in perfectly with the floor, widening her sharp blue eyes to make them look like pebbles to not give herself away.

Stalking down-wind of the....... creature. Willowtail halted. Sniffing the air once more before making her move, Willowtail stalked as close as possible, her eyes narrowed in concentration. Her hunting crouch good enough as she used her strong hind paws to shoot off into the air, twisting her long tail around her she landed beside the rabbit, before giving it time to squeak Willowtail sntached the creature by the throat, cleanching down to stop noise and using her paw to push it's spine to the ground, once she heard the crack she let go. The lifeless rabbit in her jaws.

Padding back to Swanberry and Jaggedpaw Willowtail gave a purr, her tail flicking upward to show her pride as she placed it down. "It's to lanky to be a rabbit, it's gotta be like...... a hybrid." Willowtail jokingly purred. Flicking her ears, Willowtail sniffed her catch, "Maybe theres a nest around here, it is female and it's not old but not young by the looks and the way it moved. And- oh gosh!! Look at those teeth! Glad I bit it before it bit me!" Willowtail exclaimed as she examied her catch enthusiastically.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa; July 2nd, 2024 at 09:46 PM.
Closed Thread