Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Healing
by elio
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 10:41 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by anika
Today 10:38 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 10:38 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 10:37 AM
The night I met you [P]
Last post by alec
Today 10:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 8th, 2024, 01:06 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Forest Roars

BeetleJuice
BeetleKit, BeetlePaw

15 Moons | They/Bug/It | Pansexual, Polyamorus

ShadowClan Warrior

Purrks: Lyrebirds Lullaby

___

@Seamrog

___

BeetleJuice easily avoided the swipe to his muzzle and lunged for the other cats leg, attempting to lock Bugs jaw around DuskLeaf's leg and pull. It wasn't aiming to dislocate or break, just cause some pain.

___

BeetleJuice rolled an 18

___

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

28 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@Estelle

___

MorningMimic attempted to avoid the other warriors claws but failed, yelping in pain.

He eventually stumbled out of dodge, and tried to rake his claws over the she-cats muzzle

___

MorningMimic rolled a 7 to Dodge

MorningMimic rolled an 8 to Hit

___

AzaeleaBlood
AzaeleaKit, AzaeleaPaw

26 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

RiverClan Queen

___

@Abyssopelagic

___

AzaleaBlood shrieked as HoneyBite bit her belly, flailing with her claws out in an attempt to hit the other cat.
'Y-You.. Monster! I.. I have kits! What.. What are you doing?'

___

AzaleaBlood rolled a 7 to Dodge

AzaleaBlood rolled an 8 to Hit

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; June 8th, 2024 at 01:07 PM.
Old June 8th, 2024, 01:21 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: I laugh way too much at borzois, they're just so silly
Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan guard
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both active)

One...

Two...

Three...

The countdown before Darkcloud emerged from the shadows, cold hues pinned on the point she wanted to attack. The mottled side of her enemy is what she aimed for as she darted at them. Aiming to tackle them and hopefully score her claws down their pelt again as she had done with their stomach. Her goal was to kill, but she'd settle to cripple them if possible.

(Sorry for such a short post! Kinda rushing ^^')

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 8th, 2024, 01:25 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Active| Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

When prompted, The Spectre got up and contorted himself into a deep stretch. He was already awake, expecting the party of warriors to be leaving soon. The anticipation of seeing battle again for the first time in moons, had him itching and rearing to go. Cooperating with ThunderClan was an unfortunate consequence of this battle, but one day he’d be able to get revenge against them for their crimes as well. He just had to bide his time.

The dark-furred tom still wasn’t sure how he felt about the inclusion of the apprentices for the raid – some of them never seeing battle before. Sleepypaw was his daughter so he was a little biased, but he was also hesitant about the inclusion of Rookpaw. He figured Dawnstar was probably testing her loyalty or something, but as far as he was concerned, the former RiverClanner was a liability.

That aside, the massive tabby followed along with the rest of the group in silence. His eyes narrowed ever so slightly that he wasn’t assigned a specific task, however, that also gave him the freedom to do as he wished – something that had been sorely missing in the battle against the minks. The prospect of looking out for both WindClan and ThunderClan wasn’t an idea he was fond of. His own ShadowClan clanmates were more than a pawful at times, why would he bother to look after two whole other clans? No thank you, the others could worry about that.

The group eventually met up with the other clans and then the battle began to unfold. It was pure chaos, the large tom finding it hard to move around in the conditions. The vile mud stuck to the fur of his toes, and there were far too many cats to effectively manuever around. And don’t forget the stench! Stars above the smell of old fish permeated the air and made his stomach curl with disgust. It was in that moment that The Spectre decided he simply hated RiverClan and that this attack was fully justified. The fish lovers must be properly purged and punished for their transgressions. The tree-lickers would be next.

While searching for some chaos of his own to get into, The Spectre saw one RiverClan warrior that appeared to be particularly annoying. He didn’t know what, but something about him just… irked him.

Cloaked in the shadows of the battle, the black tabby moved in a few fluid strides before pouncing upon his target from behind. The element of surprise was not something he, as a large cat, got to take advantage of often, but when he did he went all out. The other cat struggled in his grasp a bit, but unwilling to deal with such shenanigans and getting himself significantly injured, he took advantage of his large frame and maneuvered the tom around before delivering a bite to his neck. The metallic taste of the RiverClanners blood quickly filled his mouth and he let out a low growl of dissatisfaction.

It was easy… too easy.

Once he felt enough damage was done, he released his grip on the unnamed warrior, scanning his surroundings for another area he could enter the fray.
[ I’m going to be so honest, I have read a total of 6 posts in this thread so I have no clue what would be going on around Darkfall. Whoops! I’m also so sorry that this is so bad, had something come up and didn’t want to keep you waiting longer. I tried to leave it open for Wateworm to fight back (and if anything hits Dark, he’ll just notice later) but yeah. If anything needs to be edited, let me know!]

Waterworm can't even put up a good fight, he's dead before he has the time to think to strike back.

[ rip waterworm you were cool i guess ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old June 8th, 2024, 01:38 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Honeystep
Kind ❀ Sweet ❀ Patient ❀ She/Her
“Sweetness can be found anywhere, you just need to look hard enough.” @Neptune. @zozelen
Honeystep rolled a 12 to attack!

Honeystep hated fighting, she hated it so much but yet again she was forced to do it yet again. The warrior froze at the sight of it all. Why did all three clans decide to become so cruel.. Then again the clans were always cruel, weren't they?

Her attention was dragged towards one of Riverclan's apprentices getting beat up badly from a Windclan cat it seemed. She had to push herself, she had to come and help or they might die... Wrenpaw already looked so hurt in her eyes. Swallowing down her convictions Honeystep ran in to the recuse.

By the time that she got there, Wrenpaw knocked Winterpaw to the ground so she took the opportunity to bite down on Winterpaw's tail as hard as she could. Which wasn't break your bones hard mind you, as her pacifist nature was pulling her away from actually doing the true amount of damage she could do. Honeystep wanted Winterpaw to cry to give up but she didn't want to break anything. "Tap out whenever, Windclanner." Honeystep said in a rather muffle voice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post

The silver apprentice rushed straight at Winterpaw, and this time he couldn't get out of the way before she barreled into him, knocking the tom down with all her weight. Trying yet again to attack him while he was pinned, she used her claws to tear into Winterpaw's belly, mirroring what he did to her- Winterpaw could only attempt to push back, using his legs to try and push her off. Still, she drew a long gash of blood from the apprentice's bright fur, and the crimson hue began to spread across his stomach. Winterpaw grit his teeth, pupils shrunken and split, but not yet defeated- instead of agonizing pain, Winterpaw could feel the heat in his blood and the harsh, metallic air filling his lungs.

Coming from somewhere that definitely wasn't Wrenpaw, there was a sudden bite into the meat and fluff of his tail while he was still down. "Tap out whenever," came the muffled voice of his new attacker, like she thought this was near enough to stop him.

Just A Scratch is activated!

Winterpaw's back leg kicked out to hopefully claw into the tail biter's face, and he turned his head to sink his fangs into Wrenpaw's foreleg as she stood above him. Once one of them let go, he'd be able to regain his footing and fight them both face to face, taking on the two at one- even as the blood kept coming, he could still stand on his paws.

@Rani (operation crowtooth support is a-go!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Perhaps Crowtooth should feel more regret about brutalizing this cat who didnt seem to know how to fight back, but really he just felt some disgust. This was a supposed warrior and she knew nothing, and even if she was a new addition riverclan knew they were heading into war soon, if not the severity of what they'd be facing. Yet no one taught her anything. No one taught her to fight or defend herself or to have the sense of mind to instead run and hide or shelter away from the fighting.

It was pitiable for the poor molly effected, and shameful for riverclan to allow this to happen, so he just let her run off with a dispassionate gaze.

Just like that with Wisteriawren defeated Crowtooth was a free agent.
For a time he simply panted and wheezed, desperately trying to regain breath the fighting had made difficult, and idly looked up at Sedgetwist. ....The tunneler could double task while resting and, with shockingly gentle paws for the damage they'd done, reared up and lifted the riverclan tom off of the branch that impaled him, bringing him to rest on the ground.

It was something at least.
@Rose (toodles wisteria! Good luck with the truama)

The moment was gone quickly and, turning to scan the battlefield, Crowtooth quickly shifted back to rage. His apprentices had been doing as well as possible in the battle and didnt look like they'd needed help, until a warrior butted in on Winterpaws battle. How dare she HOW DARE SHE! Winterpaw was an apprentice already in a fight and yet this cur thought it was somehow the right decision to attack an apprentice which was already a huge disadvantage, a warrior against an apprentice. But to further team up against him two against one?!

Crowtooth wouldnt allow it, so with a snarl he charged in, throwing his bulk and weight behind the movement to try and fully body slam the riverclan warrior away from his apprentice.
"YA CUR! Dont even look at him, he's an apprentice, ya dont get ta hurt him. Ya look at me while I rip yer fur off fer yer cowardice!"
Paws flew with the toms furious roar, aimed to gore out an eye if possible or claw off a nose, any sort of horrible act that Honeystep more then deserved for attacking Winterpaw. Maybe she mightve had mercy for the apprentice, but this was Crowtooths apprentice and so he'd have no mercy for her.

@zozelen @Fish @Neptune.

Wrenpaw
~<>~
95/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Snarling as a warrior came seemingly to her aid, Wrenpaw leveled her attention on Winterpaw, hissing as teeth bit into her paw, but she refused to move - she would not concede this battle so easily even if other's thought she needed help. So what if she's a little bloody? She can handle a little blood. The adrenalin is helping to push her along, too, probably.

Another cat with the fragrance of blood and heather slides up, speaking to Honeystep, telling her her fight lies with him and not the apprentice. Wren isn't really listening, though, she couldn't care less if she was fighting an apprentice or a warrior. There's no loss in honor when fighting someone for your life, regardless of their rank or age.

Still, Wren has the white tom under her, so she leans down, her paw moving to press against his neck. It would be so easy to kill him like this... so easy to swipe her claws across his throat, to sink her teeth into him... but part of her holds back. She doesn't have to kill this cat for him to know how serious she is. Instead, Wrenpaw focuses her swipe at his ear, hoping to tear it, or - better yet - rip it off completely.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old June 8th, 2024, 01:49 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
[ REDMIRE - RIVERCLAN ]

Redmire had no time to feel any sense of accomplishment that at least one of her attacks had landed. Her vision rattled as the earth left her side and then came back up to meet her, something inside her mouth cracking as the underside of her jaw struck first. Teeth gritted into a snarl, she tried to bunch her paws beneath her and push sharply upwards to slam the back of her head into his throat, hoping to at least choke him long enough to give her time to scramble out from under him.
~ Lioncrest of Thunderclan ~
Active Purrks: Beefed Up 2

As he slammed his opponent into the ground, his face remained a solid mask of disdain. There was no pleasure in this battle. No thrill in the delivery of blows to the cat trapped beneath him. This was a cold and calculated transaction. These cats did not deserve a respectable duel.

The sudden swing of Redmire's skull impacted against his throat with a ferocity that reeked of desperation, but proved effective against the large tom as he choked and reeled backwards off from the other cat. The collection of coughs and sputters that escaped his jaws as he forced himself back into a fighting stance may not have been the most proper response, however propriety was the furthest thing from his mind as he glared daggers into his opponent while they scrambled up from the ground.

He would not allow them to rest. Not now, not ever.

Releasing another caterwauling yowl, the large golden warrior leapt back towards them with a series of swipes aimed to collide with their skull, shoulders, anything he could find purchase on.

Old June 8th, 2024, 01:52 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

A hiss of pure frustration bellowed from her maw as she felt claws raking themselves through her flanks. There was a minor stab of pain in both sides, she was sure beads of crimson were forming underneath her lilac-gray pelt and thick scar tissue where the claws had met their mark, but she showed no signs of distress. Her single jade pool was clouded with hostility and bitterness.

She didn't bother trying to fight Dusklion's attempt to knock her to the ground, if anything she went willing. The leader felt her body being pushed backward, the additional weight a bit too much for her to recover properly so she allowed himself to fall backward as the molly bowled her over onto her back. Twilightstar reacted on instinct this time, immediately tucking her hind legs in as tight as she could, guarding her belly, and placing her hind paws level with Dusklion's chin.

She aimed a barrage of back kicks at the she-cat's head and twisted, planting her front paws and claws into the earth to drag herself out from underneath the deputy. If freed, she'd immediately get back to her paws and whip around with a forepaw raised, aiming a jaw-wrenching blow at Dusklion's cheek.

"Don't you dare cry to me about try!" Twilightstar spat. If this was all the baby lion had to show for trying she wouldn't have lasted five seconds cleaning up the mess WindClan was that Brightsky passed to her.

"You wouldn't have three clans with bitter histories coming together to fight you if you were genuinely trying. You would have understood that RiverClan was in a difficult situation with the clans and instead of trying to 'scare' a seasoned warrior beyond your moons, you would have walked away. You're a reckless, immature, and foolish kit, Cowardlylion, who was desperate to show every one of RiverClan's strength and murdered a poor tom for it. You're still making excuses, still refusing to own up to your clan's mistakes. If you're going to be just like every RiverClan leader before you, I'll save the clans the headache and heartache and bury you now."

@taillow [If I didn't understand your desire for character development, I would feel sorry for Dusk.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 8th, 2024, 01:54 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Starrykit
Riverclan | 1 moon
Mind Reader
Thump, thump, thump. Slash! Crrrr. Thump!

Starrykit's dreams were filled with all kinds of chaotic, mysterious noises and she wiggled with a struggle in the den she shared with her sister, Elderkit. What a weird name, Elderkit. It was longer than Elder, longer to pronounce. She was still thinking about that when she felt a sudden push that broke her sleep, and she found herself immediately awake with a surge.

"Leave..?" She whispered, yawning, with her blue eyes still half-closed. She didn't understand, yet the urgency in Elderkit's voice was... disturbing. She felt herself being pushed upright by her sister, and inwardly wanted to tell her to let her sleep, that she was tired and -oh, her scratches ached! - but Elderkit kept guiding her outside against her will.

As she approached the nursery entrance, her vision was blurred as she bumped into her sister - who had just collided, it seemed, with another kit in the same type of disarray. What the meow was happening?!
She tried to get up, but while doing so she halted immediately in utter shock.
A couple of red droplets had just landed on her face around her eyes.
Cats were fighting, clawing their bodies as if they were bad predators... they bit and attacked, and the reek of blood filled her nostrils.

That strange older kit was muttering something to them, but Starrykit couldn't understand because she was too fixated on the battle unfolding in front of her eyes.
That color... She had never seen such a rich and pure color in her brief, young life, except on the face of her wounded mother.

Suddenly she felt the impulse to vomit, but she gulped down and froze to her place. She. couldn't. move. And she couldn't make out what her sister was trying to tell her. Was she even talking right now?
Her belly made a few disturbing gurgling sounds. She didn't want to throw up. She hated that since she had once drunk milk too quickly and it happened.
@Estelle @starry @Omari @beau

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old June 8th, 2024, 01:54 PM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear]

Willowpaw thought she'd be proud and happy if her weak attack landed.

But it only gave her a horrible, feeling in her chest, as if her heart were being ripped out.

She felt like her lungs were being wrung with fear and shame.

The shame, she didn't know where it came from. Her weird and cruel attack? Going for someone younger than her? Trying to hurt someone in general? The pleading? It was probably the pleading. What the apprentice said made her brain do a spin, and her stomach do aboooout forty-five backflips. "I d-don't w-want to die e-either," She heaved herself off the cat, the happiness of not needing to hurt them anymore shaking her bones, but more like someone shaking your shoulders with excitement even though like who is that its just the willy wonka film come on man its a public theater. "I-I-I'm sorry you have t-to be h-here -- s-see this, s-so early." She flicked her tail back and forth anxiously. What if Dawnstar wouldn't approve? Willowpaw had a brief moment of dread. Then she remembered that one line of the warrior code that really, truly was just a life saver, literally: "An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless their opponents are outside the Warrior Code or if it is necessary for self-defense. Cats who are clearly incapable of continuing to fight, or are actively trying to flee, should be allowed to escape without further injury.".

"I-I'm Wi-Willowpaw b-by the way, a-and i'm act-actually trying r-really really hard n-not to r-run away b-back to camp a-and sob m-myself to sl-sleep," She said with a small smile. Willowpaw didn't know if she should reveal her name to a complete stranger, and admit that she was feeling like she'd been casually tossed into a volcano and sincerely yanked out, but after what she'd done to them - giving them a few wounds that she herself would've rather taken for them -, she felt it was just fair. Her fur was still raised, but it was little by little flattening down.

'I'll let it slide,' She grumbled, but she still couldn't feel completely relieved: take a look around. This was literally a nightmare come true; cats fighting, a body here and there, blood, the smell of cat flesh, and worst of all: her fighting another feline. But at least she wasn't actively hurting them now.

What? Something has been added to Willowpaw's bucket list? Finally! What is it? Murder someone? Claw someone until they were unrecognizable? Make someone eat poisonous prey--??

"Never never ever fight anyone again."

Everyone in the audience who'd been hoping for something actually decent all went 'BOOOOOOOO' in unison.

[ @poppy - Rootpaw! ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; June 8th, 2024 at 01:55 PM.
Old June 8th, 2024, 01:59 PM
Submarines beware

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
BeetleJuice
BeetleKit, BeetlePaw

15 Moons | They/Bug/It | Pansexual, Polyamorus

ShadowClan Warrior

Purrks: Lyrebirds Lullaby

___

@Seamrog

___

BeetleJuice easily avoided the swipe to his muzzle and lunged for the other cats leg, attempting to lock Bugs jaw around DuskLeaf's leg and pull. It wasn't aiming to dislocate or break, just cause some pain.

___

BeetleJuice rolled an 18

___

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

28 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@Estelle

___

MorningMimic attempted to avoid the other warriors claws but failed, yelping in pain.

He eventually stumbled out of dodge, and tried to rake his claws over the she-cats muzzle

___

MorningMimic rolled a 7 to Dodge

MorningMimic rolled an 8 to Hit

___

AzaeleaBlood
AzaeleaKit, AzaeleaPaw

26 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

RiverClan Queen

___

@Abyssopelagic

___

AzaleaBlood shrieked as HoneyBite bit her belly, flailing with her claws out in an attempt to hit the other cat.
'Y-You.. Monster! I.. I have kits! What.. What are you doing?'

___

AzaleaBlood rolled a 7 to Dodge

AzaleaBlood rolled an 8 to Hit
Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Duskleaf was losing this battle pretty badly, and now he was starting to get tired too. His nose was completely wrecked, his ear was torn, and now he had a huge gash over his eye. Now AzaleaBlood had came over to help him but Honeybite went for the queen's belly, after missing when he tried to whack BeetleJuice in the face, Duskleaf tried to jump over to help her, but he felt a sudden pain in his leg as BeetleJuice firmly gripped it with their teeth. Duskleaf crashed to the ground, realising he couldn’t reach his target, and BeetleJuice was now biting down on his leg and wouldn’t let go. He let out a yelp of pain as he tried in vain to swipe at BeetleJuice with his front claws.

"Let go!" He angrily shouted as he yanked his leg out of BeetleJuice's grip, it hurt a lot trying to rip it out, and his leg started bleeding as soon as he did. Putting pressure on it was difficult and painful, and just for a moment, Duskleaf’s mind took him out of this battle and to somewhere else. Somewhere else…a very long time ago.

It was in the same nursery he was currently fighting outside of, and he was a kit back then. He recognised his father, Reedclaw, much younger back then, carrying in another kit. She was around the same size as Duskleaf — at the time Duskkit — and had stripy brown fur. He couldn’t exactly tell why, but this kit seemed so familiar. The two kits played together for a while, claws sheathed of course, until the other kit took aim for his throat, Duskkit got in position to guard from that attack, but instead the other kid headbutted him in the face.

"Snakekit! Play nice!" His father said…Snakekit…of course! It all came back to him, the ThunderClan warrior Snakefang who'd always talk to him and Reedclaw at gatherings! She was his sister! And then this flashback ended and Duskleaf found himself outside the nursery once again, with blood pouring from his leg, staring defiantly at BeetleJuice despite the beating he’d taken from them and Honeybite. But why? Why had that memory come back to him? What did it mean? For a moment, Duskleaf thought about it, was he about to die and StarClan were at least letting him know the truth before the end? But why Snakefang headbutting him in the face of all things? But then he realised, this didn’t mean he was about to die, this was a vision of how not to die! With little choice left, Duskleaf raised his claw as if to slash BeetleJuice across the throat, but instead decided to headbutt the enemy warrior in the face as hard as possible. He'd give anything for this to work right now, if not to win the battle, at least for his dignity to remain intact.

[Duskleaf rolls a 2 — at this point it’s not even a battle anymore XD]

@Abyssopelagic
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old June 8th, 2024, 02:00 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend

· · ────────────── · ·
[Falconflight - @Morrigan ] [Springburst - @Eden ]
· · ────────────── · ·
She hardly had to step into battle before a cat was gunning for her, trying to sink their claws into her flank. The massive warrior hardly flinched as pain lanced up her side, twisting and attempting to grapple the foolish fish that attacked her. If she succeeded in getting her front paws around his neck, she would use her considerable strength to power drive him into the ground, aiming to crack his skull against the hard ground.

Mistlewhisker was vaguely aware of words being spoken beside her, but with all the screeching and yowling filling the air they were lost. Something about WindClan, tag team, etcetera. Fascinating…. So whoever had overheard Lynxshade’s revelation of the ShadowClan/WindClan alliance hadn’t blabbed… irritation flickered along her pelt. Lynxshade was exiled, possibly fatally wounded, and the idiotic fish couldn’t even make her death worth anything by giving out the information she accidentally gave them?? No wonder this clan was weak. Communication seemed to be non-existent.

Mistlewhisker couldn’t move as the RiverClan warrior rammed her head into the deputy’s shoulder, still focused on the other fish clutched in her paws. She snarled as pain bloomed down her leg, letting go of the first warrior in order to whirl around and rake her claws over the maw of the rat that had butt in on her fight. Well, at least 2v1 would be fair. She didn’t want a fight that ended too quickly, after all.

[pp perms given by Eden!]

Mistlewhisker threw herself back from both of the RiverClan warriors, gaining enough distance to get a boosted leap to land heavily on the new fighter’s shoulders—Springburst, was it?—sending her crashing painfully to the ground, unable to get up under Mistlewhisker’s massive form. Mistlewhisker dug her wicked claws into mottled orange and black fur, tearing deep gashes into her flesh. The wet tear of muscle sent shivers up her legs, and a haze of red flickered over her vision. Only once she was sure enough damage had been done to render this cat unable to move did she leap off and away from her, whirling around to face the other opponent, in the process tossing Springburst’s body off to the side. Wherever it landed, she cared not.

Mistlewhisker threw her weight against Falconflight’s shoulder, aiming to disorient him.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
Closed Thread