Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM

Old July 8th, 2023, 03:36 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Name: Retro
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name: Frostpaw
Reason for Joining: Retro used to be the kittypet of a duet of really cool twolegs, but one day they left him in the territory and skedaddled. As a result, Retro needs a home and will probably die if he doesn't find one.
Mention Me: @dino.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
Retro was lying down near a tree, his thin and near-skeletal body only now noticeable among the trees. He was breathing heavily.
Old July 11th, 2023, 10:08 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Galaxy_Cats* View Post
Name: Rainy
Rank Request: Queen
New Name: RainWhisker
Reason for Joining: Has A Newborn And A Moon Old Kit
[ @dino. ]

( I Pray I'm Doing This Correctly, I'm New To This Form Stuff )
you can go ahead and drop a starter!

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old July 11th, 2023, 10:19 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Roosterflame’s ears flicked back in surprise. Bumblestar? Thrush star was gone? Already? Guilt nagged at the warrior.
I should have been here to help her, He thought, I should have payed more attention to where I was going that night.
Okay, so he wasn’t being punished, though he wasn’t a Keeper anymore. That was understandable, but Bumblestar’s disappointment was enough to make him feel like his insides were being clawed out.
“Quite frankly, Bumblestar, I don’t know what would help me earn your trust back. I went missing for a third time and it was just after I’d attained a Keeper position, too. I broke my promise to protect the clan, although inadvertently, and for that I am highly disappointed in myself and very sorry.
Each time I returned from being missing, I spruced up the leader’s den as an apology, would you be opposed to me doing that, for starters? I know it’s a small thing, but maybe it can be a pawstep in the direction of be winning back your trust. I am very sorry it was ever broken. If you feel the need to give me more tasks to do around the camp or any sort of thing like that, I’ll respect your decision and do them with a smile on my face because no matter what, I’ll just be happy to be home again.”

@dino.
Her ear twitched to the side as she looked at him. This sucked, honestly. Roosterflame had been good. Bumblestar was just really disappointed in him.

"Don't touch my den," she said flatly. "I don't need that, and I kinda find it weird that the others had you do it, to be honest. If you want to tidy up, the nursery would appreciate it, I think."

She hadn't really been looking for anything in particular, but it was nice to know that he was still invested in this. "C'mon. I'll show you the way to the new camp." A beat of silence, before she muttered, "It's good to see you again."

[ you can go ahead and submit him to the allegiances ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old July 11th, 2023, 10:22 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueblossomStarlight View Post
Joining Form
Name: Autumn
Rank Request: Apprientice
New Name: Autumnpaw
Reason for joining: Autumn wants to join Thunderclan because she has nowhere else to go. She believes that her creativity and empathy will be useful skills to the clan as well.

Autumn settled at the Thunderclan border and gazed into the trees. It was almost sunhigh, and she hoped that a patrol would come eventually. She had heard so much about the noble clan from gossip on the streets in the city, but never thought she would think to join them. But here she was. She flicked her tail and puffed her chest a bit. “I will prove myself to them” Autumn muttered to herself. However, she didn’t stay all confident for long though, as she was startled by pawsteps padding her way.

(If you get another one of these, ignore it. I thought this one didn’t post)
Rogue scent near the border... Bumblestar narrowed her eyes, sliding through the undergrowth until she could see the feline from past the lush green leaves. The outsider looked young... the hell was she doing all the way out here? Also talking to herself.

"Hey," she said sharply, slipping out of the plant cover to stand a little ways from the scent markers. "You're standing on ThunderClan's border. What do you want?"

Old July 11th, 2023, 10:26 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
Name: Retro
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name: Frostpaw
Reason for Joining: Retro used to be the kittypet of a duet of really cool twolegs, but one day they left him in the territory and skedaddled. As a result, Retro needs a home and will probably die if he doesn't find one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
Retro was lying down near a tree, his thin and near-skeletal body only now noticeable among the trees. He was breathing heavily.
An odd scent completely bombarded her nostrils, and Bumblestar turned her course to follow its path. She was expecting to come across some idiot traipsing around in the middle of her territory--she was not prepared for the idiot to be plant stem-thin and lying down next to a tree.

Ears twitching, Bumblestar moved forward to prod at the trespasser with a forepaw. "Hey. You. Get up, you're way past the border and I don't need you attracting predators with your... deadness."

Old July 11th, 2023, 10:31 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Violetfreckle
She hated that it had come to this, and yet something drew the pretty tabby to ThunderClan. In the back of her mind, she knew exactly what it was. However, the stubborn majority refused to even acknowledge the thought, the idea, the very notion that Bumblebuttwad had anything to do with this decision. What Violetfreckle craved was a Clan with stability and strength; one that wasn't falling apart for StarClan's sake. That was why she was here, creeping deeper and deeper into ThunderClan territory. She had left her previous shelter behind and taken the leap to come here. Hopefully, hopefully, she wouldn't regret this.
// @dino. \\
"Well, well, well. Ain't this a nice surprise."

With a smug expression on her face (one that was signficantly less so than usual, though), Bumblestar hopped down from a tree to land in front of Violetfreckle. "This is the second time I've found you in my territory, love. What's the reason this time?"

Old July 11th, 2023, 10:38 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
[Repost]
[Non-graphic injuries described ahead]

~Copperfire~
He/Him

Copperfire limped through the territory. Judging by the scent, he'd passed the border a little while ago. Just a little more, just a few tree-lengths more and he'd be home. He'd be safe. Sundust would patch him up and he could rest and see what had changed in ThunderClan since he'd been taken.

Copperfire could ignore the ache in his limbs and the burning of his recently acquired scars. He could ignore his mangled leg numbly dragging along as he left a small trail of blood behind from where it had caught on something sharp without him noticing. He could ignore the ache of hunger he hadn't felt even in the toughest of times. He could ignore it until he could get back to ThunderClan.

The tom tripped over his own dragging paw and hit the ground with a grunt, winding himself as a white-hot pain flashed through his shoulders. This was fine, he could just lay there for a little bit. Surely a patrol would come by soon enough. He'd be found by a ThunderClan patrol and not by something following the trail of a hurt cat. They'd recognize him as one of ThunderClan's previous deputies even through his less familiar scent. Even through the scent of twolegs and dogs.

The ginger tom laid there, just panting on the forest floor. He wasn't sure, but at least one of his wounds must have reopened. Copperfire couldn't tell through the ache in his body.

Once he regained some strength, Copperfire sat up. He couldn't just stay there, something could indeed be following him, but... he was so tired. He hadn't once looked at his wounds but they burned and his hunger had long since faded into a constant ache in his stomach. He'd been walking and running as best as he could for so long, yet now that he was so close to home he didn't have it in him to drag himself there. The tom clenched his eyes shut, trying to will himself into getting up. "Help... please..." Copperfire rasped.
[ @dino. ]
...Well. If she expected to see any cat today, it certainly wasn't this one.

Bumblestar's eyes narrowed as she watched an incredibly thin Copperfire stumble through her territory before collapsing. She couldn't even comprehend where he had gone, how he had gotten back, or why he was so damn skinny.

She found it really difficult to be sympathetic of his condition, in all honesty, considering the circumstances.

Tail twitching, she scaled her way down from her and dropped to the ground, then carefully approached the old deputy's form. "Hey," she called out, pausing a few steps away from him. She wasn't sure if she should help him up or leave him be. "Where on earth have you been? The hell happened to you?"

Old July 12th, 2023, 02:35 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Retro didn't know what was going on. He had just wandered into some place confusedly. His owners had just abandoned him. He caught the scent of another cat and turned to look at them." Oh, hello. I'm Retro, what's your name?" He mewed to the cat.
Old July 12th, 2023, 10:47 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
An odd scent completely bombarded her nostrils, and Bumblestar turned her course to follow its path. She was expecting to come across some idiot traipsing around in the middle of her territory--she was not prepared for the idiot to be plant stem-thin and lying down next to a tree.

Ears twitching, Bumblestar moved forward to prod at the trespasser with a forepaw. "Hey. You. Get up, you're way past the border and I don't need you attracting predators with your... deadness."
Retro rolled and got up. "Oh, sorry." He mewed. "My bad. I didn't mean to look so dead." He seemed a bit embarrassed. "My name's Retro, by the way."
Old July 12th, 2023, 11:10 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Joining Form
Name: Crab
Rank Request: Kit
New Name: Crabkit
Reason for Joining: because i want to bite bumble
[/I]

--

A small, orange kit could be seen laying on the forest floor. She was mewing loudly, mostly jumbled messes of words, but the occasional, "Mama!", could be heard. She was scared and was trying to waddle away from any source of noise, but she wasn't too developed yet. Afterall, she still should have atleast another moon or two of milk from her mama!

Where was Mama anyways? She had said she would be back! Mama never lied! So why had she brought Crabby here? Where was here? Where were her brothers and sisters? Where were the strong smells?

Well, the smells out here were strong, but they were more... fresh? Different then those fake, chemical smells she had been around those two moons she'd been alive.

Last edited by Fawnhearted; July 12th, 2023 at 11:11 AM.