Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:42 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 08:22 AM

Old July 7th, 2024, 08:40 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: July Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

Another moon, another gathering. This time with less fish smell to it. Of course ShadowClan was already here, took them long enough to show up first. For the past few moons hadn't it been them? He couldn't remember, couldn't care less. What he did realize, however, was that there was a new face up there. One that was also missing an eye. What was with Dawnstar and pickin half blind deputies.

The tom that was sitting up there only got a side eye as Spiderthroat made his way to the perch. Looking over his shoulder, and up at Bumblestar. Interest in his expression, curious to see what would happen this time around. Would they pick another clan to run out? Surely not, they can't be cooler than the rest of the Clans if there was no one to lord their prowess over.

Maybe just more 'threats' of war.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 7th, 2024, 08:40 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Sad

Darkclaw
She/her}30 moons}shapeshifter}dark grey cat with white patches}
Darkclaw padded with the rest of the ShadowClan warriors into the gathering. This was her first gathering since her brother was executed. Darkclaw lowered her head and watched the leaders gather together.
Old July 7th, 2024, 08:55 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

warblerpaw

purrks ; herbal knowledge t1
he / she . thunderclan
7 moons . closeted trans
tags ; @furrensic - quillpaw
trigger warnings for this post: none

warblerpaw picked his way into the gathering a little bit late with the rest of the thunderclan stragglers. his first gathering. it was a little bit more scary than he expected, with all the cats gathered. he noticed a relatively empty spot next to an apprentice he didn't recognize, so it wasn't one from his clan. he padded over to the apprentice, and with a large smile on his face, waved his tail at them. ' hi!! i'm warblerpaw and i'm from thunderclan what is your name and who are you and where are you from? '

his questions were a little rapid fire, but warblerpaw was pretty nervous. he had heard tell of riverclan fleeing, so he knew they weren't gonna be here, but three whole clans in a smallish beach was quite a lot, knowing how many members just his clan had. anyways. back to the task at hand. making friends !!

' bitter choco decoration,
eat it all without saying a thing '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
trackersroleplay with me!

Last edited by finley !!; July 7th, 2024 at 08:56 PM.
Old July 7th, 2024, 09:16 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 6 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

GATHERING!!! FIRST GATHERING!!! Bleedingpaw was so excited he was physically trembling, disability flaring up in his high energy causing his little paws to twitch at random and head to rock around as he tried to look at everything with wide blue eyes and a beaming grin. It kind of made travel to the seastones difficult, the wobbly apprentice already slow and not all that suited to movement in general, so at about halfway there he'd been forced to tap out.

Which was super embarrassing, all the other 6 moon apprentices made it with no issue! However, Raspberryswirl had been super nice at least and had carried him the rest of the way, a task Bleedingpaw had made easy by being still rather small for his age and skinny, long legs just starting to come in as he remained limp the trip over.

And the seastones was as cool as he'd been told, large and towering and kinda sandy as the beach filled with cats. Bleedingpaw had asked as many cats as possible about gathering etiquette and he was determined to make shadowclan proud while making a new friend. Ooooh and maybe learning about the other clans more too!

Wobbling as he was put down the small bengal looked up at Raspberryswirl after finding his footing, smiling wide and chirping out a "Thank you for the help Miss! I hope you have a nice gathering!" before he wobbled his way off to find someone to talk to. @ophelia

Which he quickly did, spotting a grumpy looking thunderclan apprentice around his age. He had a nasty scar sure, but Bleedingpaw got injured a lot too and would no doubt have his own scars in time and Bleedingpaw had a nasty disability, so hopefully they'd get along! The blond bengal wobbled his way right over, walking as bizarrely as he always did, too unbalanced to be normal even on the shifting sand, and quickly reached Rosepaw, greeting him with a "Hello! My name is Bleedingpaw of shadowclan! I hope the stars have been treating you and yours well, how are you tonight, prey running well?"
The words were kinda rote, as if the apprentice had learnt them from someone else and was now parroting them back (he did, the elders had emphasized politeness but no fear in a gathering) but the shine in the bengals eye was genuine as he sat, waiting for a response.

@Weekend-Wondering

Last edited by Rani; July 7th, 2024 at 09:16 PM.
Old July 7th, 2024, 09:27 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SUNFLARE
he/him. 28 moons. golden tabby; ginger and white markings; amber eyes, tattered right ear
[ beefed up T1, just a scratch ]

sunflare pads after the rest of his clan, bringing up the rear of the group. his signature smile is splayed on his maw, amber eyes wide as thunderclan arrives at the seastones -- he almost appears like an owl. it seems that his clan was the second to arrive, with shadowclan being the first. shadowclan seems to have a lot of grumpsters. but that's fine! he isn't one to shy away from interaction!

the golden tabby approaches one of the first cat's he sees. a dark pelted tom who definitely isn't from his own clan - so this one here must be from shadowclan. and from the looks of it, this tom isn't currently preoccupied so!! perfect!

"hello there!" the thunderclanner greets loudly, taking a seat with a dip of his head. "I'm sunflare, from thunderclan! you're from shadowclan, correct? how are things over there?" he inquires curiously, grin widening.

[ @Tallstar ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; July 7th, 2024 at 09:27 PM.
Old July 7th, 2024, 09:37 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Self serving ⋆ Neutral
Thunderclan

“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”
[Open, but shes kinda a brat]

Lightningpaw walked into the gathers with an annoyed sigh. None of this was going to be important at all. What were they even going to talk about?? Oh Riverclan isn't here. Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. Good talk lets go. Gatherings were so stupid!
Old July 7th, 2024, 10:08 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Ok listen it was a fact of like that Walkies made everything better. They just DID and Mudhound would not hear otherwise!! And Mudhound had two sad sops in their life right now who'd rather hide then have fun so Walkies. Would. Fix.

And so on the night of the gathering Swanpaw was scooped up onto their giant mentors back for a badger ride and Redhawk was borderline kitnapped to the gathering, like it or not. It was outing night! Walkies!!! Riverclan wasnt here so there'd probably be no fighting!! And the tripod even had fun activities planned for them!

"Sooooo Redhawk you were interested in shells but didnt wanna go on riverclan land so I had an idea! We're gonna go shell hunting at the gathering! The seastones are a beach and its all sandy so there'll be shells there we can dig up and we can even make a sand camp!

We wont be doing a ton of interacting with the other clans and Swanpaw this should help you relax around other cats and stimulus~ Sure battles and stuff can be bad but theres also good and not every situation is scary, you'll see kiddo!"
Or at least Mudhound hoped this wouldnt be scary because they were running out of ideas to help this little guy out of his shell and into functioning.

Depositing their 'captives' onto the chosen spot in the sand, close enough to listen but far enough not to be crowded the tripod dug a paw into the sand, unearthing not a shell but a cool smooth river stone. A good first find and Mudhound was sure they could find more, brushing off of the sand and passing the rock to Redhawk with a beaming grin, noting it was a similar reddish hue to her pelt. "Here! A gift for you! It looks like you sunset-bird! Swanpaw why dont you help me look for more good finds for her or do you wanna be the one in charge of the sand camp?"

@taillow @Dark [open to others who wanna be silly to join!]

Last edited by Rani; July 7th, 2024 at 10:08 PM.
Old July 7th, 2024, 11:21 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 35 moons
the collector, the ultimate predator, kitty softpaws
After her sorry excuse for hunting, the failed patrol, and Elkpaw, the reddish-brown hornet wasn't exactly keen on going to the gathering. Anger still simmered in her belly at ShadowClan and what they had done to her apprentice, and Redhawk was worried that if one of them acted smug about it, she would let loose some choice words. But Brindlepaw had wanted to go, and Muddy had made a solid point (the point being that they would be there) so it was now she found herself limping alongside her fellow hornet with a tentative smile on her face. It was hard to be a sad lump with Muddy around.

At the mention of shells, her ears perked up. A gratefulness blossomed in her heart - she had been glad when Mudhound hadn't seem to think less of her for not wanting to trespass onto RiverClan's territory. "T-That sss-sounds like fun," she chirped out, tail swishing back and forth behind her. Making their way onto the sand, the hornet tried to not stiffen at the scent of ShadowClan, only letting her eyes glance around briefly. She caught sight of a familiar pelt - that was the cat who had rescued Elkpaw, wasn't it? Half of her wanted to say thank you again, but the other half of her just wanted to push any ShadowClan cat away.

Plopping herself down next to Muddy, Redhawk kept her gaze towards the rocks and the two Clans, only looking over as she heard the sand shifting. There, at her paws, was a reddish-brown shell. A... a present? For her? The nick-name sent heat flooding her ears as she lifted her yellow-green gaze up towards Mudhound. "...For me?" she asked, bewildered but also excited. A half-smile was spreading across her face, looking down as she admired the shell. Her good paw was being used for balance and her mangled paw... well, she kept that tucked close to her chest.

...Aha! Bringing her fluffy tail around she let it brush over the smooth, pretty shell. "...T-Thanks, Muddy. I l-love y- it. Ah... heh, I-I l-l-love it, T-Thank you." OH NO OH BOY OH GOSH THEY DIDN'T HEAR THAT RIGHT OH STARS ABOVE OH NO WHAT IF THEY DID HEAR IT AND - The thoughts continued to run rampant throughout Redhawk's mind as she ducked her head to avoid her widened gaze, making a show of examining the shell and the sand around it with careful focus, trying to ingore the fast way her heart was beating in her chest.

[ Mudhound - @Rani ] [ Swanpaw - @Dark ] [ Hillstrider - @Mica ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 8th, 2024, 08:52 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Asleep

Marshypaw
Male / 7 Moons / ShadowClan / Pansexual
Russet tabby tom with cream-brown fur around the torso, blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes, and a naturally sinister expression

Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!
~Marshypaw

✽❀✽

Marshypaw found his gaze gleaming with excitement as he scanned the area known to Clanmates at the Seastones, noting down as many details as possible. This was already the second time that he had strayed out far from ShadowClan’s territory, rushing out with the rest of his clans because some idiotic twolegs decided to send their monsters crashing down on the forest, but even still, this pretty much just felt as if it was his very first time exiting ShadowClan territory. He hopped and jumped around the clearing like a frog around a pond, wide eyes restless with happiness, his head held him with confidence. I suppose it would be best to finish this up and sit down… there’ll certainly be a larger crowd out and about in a minute or so, with the rest of the clans arriving an all… but I can’t be too upset, more faces means more stories to tell, yes? Well, with what time that I have, that is. He smiled and stopping hopping, slowing down his pace and moving in a calmer, less enthusiastic manner. He started towards the largest crowd, not paying too much attention to who it was made up of. Because of this, he did not realize that ThunderClan had arrived until an unfamiliar scent hit his nostrils. Wincing in confusion and mild disgust, Marshypaw whipped his head around until he caught sight of a warrior from a Clan that he was not a part of, and from descriptions given by older, more experienced cats, he recognized the scent as that of ThunderClan. Marshypaw couldn’t help but feel a slight, quiet growl build up in his throat, discomfort poking at his fur. Oh, I’m sure they’re fine… indeed, they’re just like me, in fact… just trying to live their life, spread on some spread-able information to the rest of the clans. I will… leave… them… be. The thought was decently assuring, enough to send the usual narrow-eyed, sinister-smirk expression fading back onto Marshypaw’s face, and now shimmering with curiosity, he turned around to take a look at the lot of them; The ThunderClan Children. His whiskers twitched as he walked.

They came padding along forward and into the Seastones in a large group, similarly to the way ShadowClan had, fumbling in behind their brown and cream tabby leader, a she-cat known as Bumblestar. Marshypaw could not help it, he just couldn’t resist it; he laughed. As much as Bumblestar very much looked worthy of her title, she also seemed… well, small. Smaller than Marshypaw had originally expected in somebody so important. But quickly, Marshypaw shook the thoughts from his head, forcing away the humorous smile and replacing it with a simple grin. Oh, I’m not particularly MASSIVE either… I suppose Dawnstar is simply… big. Large. Gigantic- I get the point, not all leaders will be monstrosities, I’ll say! Anyway, Bumblestar has never harmed me in any way, I mustn’t go hating on her, then! I will leave them be, or at least, I will leave MOST of them be. Give and receive, everybody… claw at me, get bit. Respect me, be respected. It always goes like this. It was simple karma, so why did his clanmates seem to find so complicated about it all? It was amazing how much they could constantly overthink the small things in life. Marshypaw kept his eyes bright and aware as he headed through the crowd, not wanting to leave his first impression on the entirety of ThunderClan being, ‘That clumsy-boy-apprentice who wouldn’t shut up about stories and annoying morals and tales’ quite this early. So he stayed nice and attentive. But unfortunately, this did not completely prevent him from getting walked into, because somebody was coming his way, and clearly, they were not going to notice him until he managed to run off jist in time to avoid them.

But as they neared, it became clear that this was impossible. There were cats surrounding Marshypaw already, and when he tried to step back, left, right, or really anywhere at all, he ran into them. Rather than feeling anxious in the crowd, he just felt a large wave of annoyance clash over him at the idea that he was already stuck, thanks to his small size in comparison to all of the full-grown warriors that stood on every side of him. Couldn’t they see that he was about to get rammed into by some mysterious ThunderClan cat who he had not seen a day in his life? They were a large tawny and brown cat, coming at Marshypaw without the slightest realization, and as expected, they crashed into him. Thanks to his preparation, Marshypaw held his ground, still swaying just a little when the impact was made. Marshypaw heard the tom-cat squawk a but pitifully when they ran into him, she raising a single eyebrow, Marshypaw stared at him. It was an apprentice of ThunderClan, and as if that had not already caught Marshypaw’s suspicions from the very beginning, they got angry with him for his literal existence. Grumpily, the tawny, brown, and yellow-eyed apprentice huffed at him that he had not been watching where he was going, and taken aback, Marshypaw raised his head. Me? Oh goodness, it seems I’ve found another narcissistic soul! It seems they’re just going to blame everybody else for their mistakes today… maybe it’s just a mood… well, it isn’t my fault they appear unable to handle their attitude. I’ll deal with this… nicely. Passively. Aggressively… PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY! Yes, this was the perfect opportunity for some double-clan drama, then! Straightening, Marshypaw tilted his head to one side.

He opened his mouth and sighed stiffly, offering the tawny and brown apprentice a sinister smirk. “Me? Ah, yes, the blame-game… well, my apologies, Dear Stranger, I did not take notice of your… overconfidence. Yes, I will make an internal note to respect your seemingly obsession with your own abilities next time we meet, yes? Sound better, Stranger?” He softened his smile, twisting it into something built more off of sympathy than malice. “Now, oh goodness, is this how you want to represent your clan? Dear me, dear my- I would suggest admitting to your own silly mistakes and faults, being a bit nicer… well, Stranger? Are my words understood?” Marshypaw purposely did not include any sort of authoritative tone in his voice, he just exaggerated the tone of pity. Despite feeling no actual sympathy for the mysterious apprentice here, he wanted to act it out just to make them feel stupid. That usually worked for him, but who knew, maybe Brindlepaw here would be one of the very first exceptions to this. There were always situations that didn’t line up with the rest somewhere along the line, and those were normally the most dramatic, so Marshypaw had no strong feelings against them.

✽❀✽

~ @gs29513 ~

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan /Bisexual
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 6/100

✽❀✽

Rosepaw, as he stepped further into the Seastones, began to get extremely angry with the stars-cursed claws that itched at the edges of his paws. So with an unexpected explosion of anger and frustration erupting somewhere in his heart, head, and/or both all at once, he threw himself to the ground and started nibbling mildly painfully at the areas where his claws connected to his skin. Anger issues had begun to be a bigger issue with him as he grew older, thanks to the fact that he was trying harder and harder to keep them from blowing up in other cats’ faces all of the time, all the while they worsened and clung to his every daily life like leeches, sucking the entertainment and peace from it all. There were always times like this where he just gave up and threw something aside, broke something, shouted at somebody, or did something else along similar lines to erase the anger from his head, but of course, shame always kicked in directly afterwards. It was dreadfully painful, really, feeling irritation and frustration constantly eat at his heart, but whenever he tried to get rid of it all, it was always at the cost of others. He knew better than any that he only appeared grumpy and selfish externally, because all anybody ever really got to see was the angry and impatient personality that he barely kept under control, and nobody knew of the selfless side that put to much pain and pressure upon himself just to keep calm and quiet for the sake of others.

Anyway, he quickly realized that he probably looked like a literal fireball of anger to everybody around who just so happened to have the misfortune of glancing even briefly in his direction, so he tore his paws through the air and reluctantly set them on the ground, giving up on aggressively ridding himself of their literal itchiness. He felt the urge to keep on scratching and nibbling at them, but ignoring the tingling, he forced himself to glance calmly around at the area around him. In a desperate attempt to avoid falling over in anger again, he caught on to as many details as he could and began muttering them aloud to himself softly and quietly, until finally, his fur had flattened along his spine and he was breathing without every exhale sounding like that of a manic bear. Slowly but surely, the anger strayed away from his mind, and the usual resting boredom and impatience snuck its way back into his expression. It was worth noting that he was a little bit extra grumpy today, thanks to tumbling down a tree, but even still, this was his resting face. It was easy to yelp at the sight of his reflection whenever he accidentally glanced at himself in a puddle or the stream in the medicine den, because not only was half of his face torn off into oblivion, but in addition, he had a natural death stare that seared into the literal soul of whoever accidentally made eye contact with him. It was for these awkward reasons why Rosepaw made a strong effort to avoid water, and really any other reflective material and/or substance. He preferred to avoid the resting deadly face. Seeing as he even felt uncomfortable approaching himself, he was always surprised and confused to find that cats would approach him anyway, especially a stranger like… Bleedingpaw.

Rosepaw noticed the apprentice coming, and his very first thought was, Ah, CRAP- run, Rosepaw, run, run- But he stayed put. The urge to avoid being social for the remainder of the day was trying to drag him backward and away from this mysterious apprentice, but out of the strong desire to look strong and attentive in front of all of these ShadowClan-ly strangers, Rosepaw held his ground. He found his gaze drifting up to the unknown apprentice and scanning them briefly, silently trying to take note of any weakness that he might should consider using in an instance where they would have to face one another in battle. Yes, that was obviously what gatherings were all about, planning, plotting, and preparing. Rosepaw valued training over everything else, and this situation was no different. Bleeding paw seemed to have spotted him, and from a distance, the tom-cat just looked like a colorful blur heading in Rosepaw’s direction, nothing out of the ordinary. But at the apprentice neared, Rosepaw came to the realization that they were… well, wobbly, to say the least. They seemed awfully clumsy as they headed towards Rosepaw, but when his stare found the apprentice’s paws, nothing seemed injured or maimed. Puzzled, Rosepaw wondered, Bro- ya’ good over there? but he made sure to keep the thought in his head. He definitely did not want to offend anybody just yet, because that would be a really dumb way to get himself in trouble for the first time. So awkwardly, Rosepaw gave Bleedingpaw one more quick and lazy glance, not at his actual appearance but at his clumsy hobbling, walking too abnormally to simply be clumsy. As much as Rosepaw had never had an actual parent to teach him real manners, he understood form the other mothers around that staring was not kind. To him, though, it was just awkward and it made him look rather stupid and dense, so he turned his head away and stared at the ground instead. Unfortunately, Bleedingkit did not take very long to catch his attention, and when the tom’s first greeting hit Rosepaw’s earshot, the ThunderClan apprentice winced in slight annoyance and dread.

Bleedingpaw had told him hello, so grumpily, Rosepaw flicked the tip of his tail in silent response. Bleeding paw reached him quickly, and for some reason, Rosepaw’s amber eyes stayed glued to the ground for several moments. The ShadowClan stranger smelled strongly of the clan that he lived in, sending Rosepaw’s fur bristling with discomfort, but he tried to keep in under control as best as he could. Despite his efforts, Rosepaw could not help but scoot away just a little, desperately hoping that Bleedingpaw had not noticed his efforts to widen the gap between them. The ShadowClan apprentice was nice and friendly, quickly telling Rosepaw that his name was Bleedingpaw, and at the sound of it, Rosepaw raised an eyebrow. Bleeding…? As in, blood-bleeding…? Wha…? So finally, he shifted his head to stare up at Bleedingpaw, gazing at the apprentice with confusion clear in his eyes. Rosepaw raised his eyebrows at the sight of the golden and rosette tom-cat’s appearance, and just like that, now he was staring. He felt confused. He had been looking for some sort of scar, or blood-colored marking, anything to make sense out of Bleedingpaw’s prefix- he had not, however, been looking for a beauty-king. Speaking of awkward staring- Rosepaw forced his gaze to land impatiently on Bleedingpaw’s eyes instead, making some stern eye contact. He listened excessively carefully and attentively as the blue-eyed Bengal apprentice politely told him that he hoped the stars had been treating him and his own well, and quickly, Rosepaw sniffed. Oh, you WISH. At least he’s a nice guy, I s’pose… uh… probably easy to say that I’d win in battle, then. I’m just gonna go ahead and assume he’s too polite for his own good, so ‘COURSE- there’s a weakness, there! Satisfied with his training-only-mindset, Rosepaw’s mood lightened a little bit and his heart lifted. Bleedingpaw was not finished speaking, though. He then asked Rosepaw how he was, and ready to instinctively say, ‘good’, Rosepaw prepared to open his mouth and answer, but Bleedingpaw cut him off with yet another question. He then asked Rosepaw of prey was running well.

For several long, sad moments, Rosepaw stood, trying to process all that he had just heard. What… a guy. He thought, stiffly and grumpily. He had just earned himself four questions all at once, and now he was going to have to remember and respond to each and every one of them. Yea, he was considering returning the ‘hello’, as well as the ‘stars’ comment, as a question that required answering and/or replying. It sounded almost as if Bleedingpaw was just happily repeating what some old queen told him to spout out. Rosepaw resisted the urge to scoff and roll his eyes at the thought. Ah, so I s’pose ShadowClan isn’t all that they’re made out to be, eh? This one’s gotta be emotional n’ sensitive, ‘cause..l I dunno, just LOOK at ‘em! Rosepaw did so. From what all he had seen, despite his efforts to make himself look his best, the better-looking cats tended to be the brattiest. The popular ones. Rosepaw made another assumption and decided that Bleedingpaw’s looks automatically canceled out his personality. So when he told the apprentice his name, he spoke slowly, hesitantly- even suspiciously. “Yeah… hey, Blood- er- Bleedingpaw. Name’s Rosekit- no, uh- paw. Pawpaw, no- dammit-” After several blinks of humiliation at the sounds of his own stutters and stammers, Rosepaw out his words back together. “Gah, Rosepaw! My name is Rosepaw, and yeah, yeah, the stars have been… nice, ‘r, whatever… so… quit worryin’ ‘bout how they’re treatin’ me while they’re over there lettin’ you lot stink like ol’ frogs.” Rosepaw wasn’t quite sure where the last comment had come from. He was just embarrassed that the first words that had come out of his mouth had been stammers and mistakes. So awkwardly, he continued. “Though, uh… hope ShadowClan’s been doin’ fine, excludin’ the stinky thing. Yes- uh- how am I doin’? Good. That’s all. An’ prey runnin’ well? Well… ain’t that our business? I mean, yeah, yeah it is, but… I ain’t gonna tell ya’ much, ‘cause I dunno if I’m even allowed to. So don’t even bother, Wobble-Paws.

This was when Rosepaw noticed that Bleedingkit was sitting. Uh oh, now they were stuck in a conversation, then. The very moment somebody sat down next to you, it was confirmed that there was no turning back… you were stuck socializing with them, and that was that. So with a huff of irritation, Rosepaw kicked out the thought of, ‘Oh he PRETTY’ from his head as he turned back to face the blonde apprentice, raising his eyebrows. “Anyway, you? How ‘bout you, how’s ShadowClan goin’? Not that I care- well, I care, I mean, not really, but I do- not- do- uh-” Nope. No more stuttering, moving on. “-uh… yes. I mean, I dunno if I should trust ya’ too much yet, ‘cause… ShadowClan’s… a different clan, ‘course, so we’re bound to fight eventually. Don’t get too attached, that’s… that’s all I mean, so… yup.” Rosepaw coudln’t remember the last time he had spent this much time stuttering. Chances were, the first-gathering-anxiety was kicking in, so Rosepaw just went with that, and stubbornly trying to say something decently strong, he continued. “Anyway, I’ve gotta ask ‘bout the freaky name, though… Bleeding? Really? You call that pretty-pretty pelt that’cha have ‘bloody?’ Nah, we outta switch names, ain’t that right? With my face n’ your looks, you’re more’a the flower kinda guy, an’ I’m the bloody type. Don’t’cha thing?

✽❀✽

// I already love Bleedingpaw, man, why is he such a good character ;-; \\

~ @Rani ~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; July 16th, 2024 at 01:41 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 09:14 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Snakefang

20 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Snakefang made her way into the Gathering marching like she was going into battle. It felt strange, usually at these gatherings she’d always talk to a certain RiverClan tom with gray, leafy fur. But with RiverClan having been chased out, her brother wasn’t here. She went up to the spot where she’d usually meet him, but sat there alone, awkwardly. Still no news of her father, Reedclaw. And without RiverClan being here, she wondered if she’d ever find out. Most likely by this point he was dead, as much as she dreaded the thought, she did see her brother during the battle against RiverClan, which for some reason she volunteered for despite feeling very guilty, but she didn’t see Reedclaw at the battle.

It was a strange feeling, being surrounded by so many cats yet still being alone. Usually she’d have much to say but at this gathering there was nothing at all. And after just about letting her secret out when she was tired, she wanted to keep a low profile, yet it felt strange to be alone at a gathering, and so she just stared over to the leaders, a slightly sad look on her face.

(Open for any interactions! Snakefang doesn’t have anyone to talk to so if you want your cat to interact with her, feel free!)

Art by @/Willowfern!