Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[p] now it goes question...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:38 PM
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by ollie
Today 03:32 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:30 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 03:25 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 03:25 PM

Old December 30th, 2018, 03:56 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Airclan Signups and RP (powerplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ View Post
"Both of you, calm down." He said, his voice not wavering from the commanding voice of a leader. "You," He moitioned at zero, "have until sunhigh to make your decision."

His mind loudly protesting, Zero forced his voice level as he spoke. "With all due respect, sir, that only gives me an hour or two to make my decision. Why, I might as well choose now." He sat down and began to wash his tail. After a few moments, he said, "Well, if I want to be around others again, I guess I have no choice. I'll join your... your Clan."
Old December 30th, 2018, 07:00 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

Zero bared his teeth at Abysssong and stepped backwards. He then turned his glare on Zephyrstar. "Look," he said. "Usually I'm a bit more tolerant than this, but this cat here is taking it way too far. Tell her to back off and maybe I'll take some time to consider your offer." He narrowed his eyes on Abysssong, copying her expression, and said, "I'm not as patient as I seem either, she-cat."
@~+Winter+~
Quote:
"Both of you, calm down." He said, his voice not wavering from the commanding voice of a leader. "You," He moitioned at zero, "have until sunhigh to make your decision."
"Oh, attitude? Let's see where you get in life with that," she responded slyly, smirking. She turned towards Zephrystar, irritated by his tolerance. "I'll let him make it until sunhigh if he's lucky." She glared in Zero's direction, her gaze as cold as ice. Abysssong bared her fangs at him. "Don't forget your place, Zero." she spat his name disgustedly. She whispered in her mate's ear. "I don't know how you can tolerate him at the moment, much less offer to have him as a clanmate. Sometimes you really confuse me." Abysssong gave him a halfhearted smile and walked away without another word to either of them.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 30th, 2018, 07:02 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

His mind loudly protesting, Zero forced his voice level as he spoke. "With all due respect, sir, that only gives me an hour or two to make my decision. Why, I might as well choose now." He sat down and began to wash his tail. After a few moments, he said, "Well, if I want to be around others again, I guess I have no choice. I'll join your... your Clan."
Abysssong's ear twitched as she heard his answer, not yet fully out of ear-shot. "I hope you stay far away from me and my mate," she said, turning around to look at him. "Or I will personally wake you up every morning with a singe on your eyelids." she growled at him, turning away to continue her exit. The female's whiskers twitched in an irritated modus operandi, though she didn't say anything else afterwards. The grass beneath her withered, her ear twitching again, and she flickered her tail around dangerously. Subconsciously, she made sure it didn't touch her mate.
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; December 30th, 2018 at 07:04 PM.
Old December 30th, 2018, 07:13 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:

"Alright." He said and flew up to the edge of a cleft in the rock, a good three or four foxlengths from the ground. "Let all cats old enough to hunt gather here!" He yowled and waited until everyone was there. "A loner is joining our ranks today! Zero, please step forwards. You have decided to join our clan, so you will receive your powers after sealing your word. You will hunt and fight for your new clan if you accept. Do you?"
"I do"
"Then let me give you your name and abilities."

@Adderstream
@Hopekitt
@Neko*Wolf
Old December 31st, 2018, 09:40 AM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Abysssong's ear twitched as she heard his answer, not yet fully out of ear-shot. "I hope you stay far away from me and my mate," she said, turning around to look at him. "Or I will personally wake you up every morning with a singe on your eyelids." she growled at him, turning away to continue her exit. The female's whiskers twitched in an irritated modus operandi, though she didn't say anything else afterwards. The grass beneath her withered, her ear twitching again, and she flickered her tail around dangerously. Subconsciously, she made sure it didn't touch her mate.
Quote:
"Alright." He said and flew up to the edge of a cleft in the rock, a good three or four foxlengths from the ground. "Let all cats old enough to hunt gather here!" He yowled and waited until everyone was there. "A loner is joining our ranks today! Zero, please step forwards. You have decided to join our clan, so you will receive your powers after sealing your word. You will hunt and fight for your new clan if you accept. Do you?"
"I do"
"Then let me give you your name and abilities."

@Adderstream
@Hopekitt
@Neko*Wolf

Zero chose to ignore Abysssong's jab as he stared up at Zephyrstar. A strange shiver of excitement ran down his spine, something he hadn't felt since his kithood. He chose the moment in which Zephyrstar to the cliff (secretly envious of the jump) to toss a triumphant expression towards Abysssong. He answered Zephyrstar's question almost immediately, but froze when the leader continued. Zero stood as a motion to stop him.
"New- New name?" he stammered. "What's wrong with the one I have? It's the one given to me by my mother. It's... well, it's all I have left of her. I don't want it taken away."
Old December 31st, 2018, 09:47 AM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

Zero chose to ignore Abysssong's jab as he stared up at Zephyrstar. A strange shiver of excitement ran down his spine, something he hadn't felt since his kithood. He chose the moment in which Zephyrstar to the cliff (secretly envious of the jump) to toss a triumphant expression towards Abysssong. He answered Zephyrstar's question almost immediately, but froze when the leader continued. Zero stood as a motion to stop him.
"New- New name?" he stammered. "What's wrong with the one I have? It's the one given to me by my mother. It's... well, it's all I have left of her. I don't want it taken away."
"Hmm... I'll make this easier. Zero you may keep your name. So, what will your powers be?" He nodded to the cat that is standing. He looked towards the grey tabby, expectant of an answer.
Old December 31st, 2018, 09:50 AM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

Aurafeather look at Abysssong then to Zero. "Well that looks like we have someone new here" She whispered and sat at the edge of camp.

If thats okay, Can I change Aquafeather to Aurafaether? It's a slight change
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Old December 31st, 2018, 03:23 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
"Hmm... I'll make this easier. Zero you may keep your name. So, what will your powers be?" He nodded to the cat that is standing. He looked towards the grey tabby, expectant of an answer.

Zero's whole body went visibly limp as he let out a breath of relief. "Thank you." As Zephyrstar finished speaking, he looked up once more, appearing slightly confused but nevertheless eager. "I guess... I've always wanted to be able to help others when they needed it. I realize you already have healer, but if I was with a group and they needed immediate help... it'd be nice go have the ability to heal."
He glanced around at the watching cats. "I notice the others have more than one, so if it's possible, I'd also like the power to go unnoticed for a little while; to be unable to be heard or seen or scented. Is... can you do that?"
Old December 31st, 2018, 03:59 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

Zero's whole body went visibly limp as he let out a breath of relief. "Thank you." As Zephyrstar finished speaking, he looked up once more, appearing slightly confused but nevertheless eager. "I guess... I've always wanted to be able to help others when they needed it. I realize you already have healer, but if I was with a group and they needed immediate help... it'd be nice go have the ability to heal."
He glanced around at the watching cats. "I notice the others have more than one, so if it's possible, I'd also like the power to go unnoticed for a little while; to be unable to be heard or seen or scented. Is... can you do that?"
"Yes. I can do both of those." He said and glided gracefully down to the ground. The large tom set his nose upon the top of zero's head and granted him his powers. When he was situated back on the ledge he said, "Starclan, I commend to you this cat as a warrior of Airclan until you take him into your paws. Guide him and this clan forever more. In my power as a leader, I now give the title of warrior to zero! Clan meeting dissmissed." And then he jumped down.

@Neko*Wolf Sure!!))
Old December 31st, 2018, 07:31 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
"Yes. I can do both of those." He said and glided gracefully down to the ground. The large tom set his nose upon the top of zero's head and granted him his powers. When he was situated back on the ledge he said, "Starclan, I commend to you this cat as a warrior of Airclan until you take him into your paws. Guide him and this clan forever more. In my power as a leader, I now give the title of warrior to zero! Clan meeting dissmissed." And then he jumped down.

@Neko*Wolf Sure!!))

The former rogue blinked gratefully and stepped back as the tom jumped back down. He glanced at Abysssong, suddenly feeling... well, he couldn't quite find the word, but it kind of felt like a mixture of pride and fear. She had jabbed at him and threatened him... now that he was a warrior, and actually had to live with her, what else would she do?