Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:45 PM

Old Today, 07:34 PM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: RiverClan Meeting (August 20, 2024)

Waterhawk was pulling a splinter out of is paw as he heard that Mistyshard was leaving. "MISTYSHARD! MISTYSHARD" he called out.
(open for interaction)

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile
Old Today, 07:39 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

As the news carried on, Redmire felt her upper lip curl. Mistyshard, destined to die and to fail no matter what. "Just be rid of her once the kits are weaned," she muttered under her breath. "Why bother keeping her around? She's obviously no use." It was Berrypaw who had helped with her damaged shoulders, not the other warrior.

Waterhawk's cheering made her ears flatten against her head, and she shot the tom a glare. "Why are you cheering for her? She's not done a thing to warrant any sort of celebration."

[ @FadingWhispers ]
Old Today, 07:44 PM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Waterhawk's head turned. "Because I don't want to be rude. Why do you care it none of your business!" he hissed. Waterhawk stopped as he realized his tone then he realized that Redmire had a point. "I'm sorry for my rudeness as now I see your point but aren't you worried about getting in trouble for being rude about her?" he mewed. @dino.

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile
Old Today, 07:54 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Pebblesplash just nodded. She considers asking if the she-cat was okay after the meeting…
Old Today, 07:55 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

An ear flick was all she gave to the news of Ashensplash. She still had not yet found the traitor, but she wouldn't stop looking for them. At least she would be the one that got to kill her. At that her claws flexed into the dirt, imagining it was the throat of the fox-hearted warrior. Guards would be good, and she sincerely hoped if any of them saw the warrior they really would drag her over to Dusklion. That was her kill as far as she was concerned.

Of course that rush of anger only intensified as Fades spoke of Mistyshard's resignation. Truth be told, the deputy was not happy with the decision. In her mind, Dusklion wished they could simply tell Mistyshard to get lost and take care of the kits on her own, without the support of the Clan - much like how she had straight up abandoned Berrypaw. She flattened her ears, not bothering to hide how annoyed as she glanced around for the medicine cat. Not here, of course. Probably off with whatever tom she was having the kits with like she had been when she was suppose to be here doing her duties instead of shoving them onto a kid.

She didn't get her brother's desire to keep her in the Clan after what she had done, but she kept her jaw shut. They were finally on better terms and rocking the log over this would be trivial, as much as it pained her to keep a cat like Mistyshard in the Clan. She'd swallow her distaste and just hope that the former medicine cat had enough sense to realize that she better either shape up or get out.

Another decision she didn't really agree with was finding a cat to replace her. Blue eyes flickered up to Fadingstar but again she kept her opinions to herself. A part of her could see it, she guessed, but Berrypaw was ten moons old - nearing eleven. Some of their warriors were given their names at that same age, so why Berrypaw was being treated any differently baffled her.

Glancing over at the cats cheering for Mistyshard, Dusklion couldn't disguise her disagreement face enough - but eventually covered it over with what she hoped was a neutral expression. Redmire's comments caught her ear (and quite frankly made her want to smirk in agreement), as did the brief hissing from Waterhawk. No claws were being exchanged though, so the deputy just shot both cats a look before her gaze shifted to Waterhawk with a more narrowed warning look that hopefully implied to turn around and ignore any further comments from Redmire.

[ @FadingWhispers @dino. - for dusk's look to both! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; Today at 07:57 PM.
Old Today, 08:02 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Meeting (August 20, 2024)

Primrosepaw
a small-statured, mottled dark-cream-and-white she-cat with green eyes
1 / 100

The small apprentice shouldered her way forward to sit beside her mentor, Adderstrike. Her emerald eyes scanned the clearing. Her tail tip twitched out of irritation as well as anxiety.

If Mistyshard was resigning, then why wasn´t Berrypaw receiving her full name?

The RiverClanner´s ears flattened against the cheers for Mistyshard. Primrosepaw didn´t know the former medicine cat very well, but the news of Mistyshard´s expecting kits meant more warriors for RiverClan.

She turned to see Adderstrike cowering back, and remembered with a flash that RiverClan´s former medicine cat - Tansypaw - had left RiverClan, never to return. Primrosepaw had heard that Tansypaw had followed Larkstar - now Larkwing, who had returned to RiverClan - into the outskirts.

Primrosepaw set a white-tipped forepaw on her mentor´s shoulder. ´´Are you alright, Adderstrike?´´

[ @Fish ]

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 08:07 PM.
Old Today, 08:13 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

@squidz

Weepingpaw coughed again, dipping his head and padding weakly to his sister. "Hey Berrypaw..... I'm sorry you have to care for me so soon after...y'know getting I guess...." Weepingpaw trailed off into a harsh coughing fit. "Upgraded." He finished. He noticed Daisykit sleeping peacefully, he could scent her though he couldn't see her. "My head doesn't feel right....." He muttered

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 08:27 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

LionHeart

---------------------

So Mistyshard was resigning?
And becoming a queen.
Which meant there would be more kits running around.
That was fine.
She was sure they'd be good cats with their mother's influence.

Caveclaw gave a few respectful cheers.

[OPEN]

------------------

Beaverpaw-He/Him
6 Moons(as of rp)
26/100

------------------

So only one medicine cat for now?

That was fine, Berrypaw was nice.
She had helped ma-
Right.
Mama had been missing for a long time now.
Barely after they had gotten to the mountains.

He decided not to dwell on it.

[OPEN]

----------------

Raccoonsun-She/Her
15 Moons

PURRKS
Rapid Recovery-Not Active

----------------

Okay, so, he was doing okay.
That jaw didn't look the best, though.
She knew some about herbs, that Rabbit outsider had been really helpful in teaching her some extra stuff just in case she got hurt again after she left, but anyway, the medicine cats could probably easily help him with that.
She would ask about his jaw in a minute, even if he wouldn't want her to.
It's what he gets for not so subtly avoiding her.

Speaking of medicine cats.
Well, medicine cat, now.
The main one was stepping down, which puts the little one in charge for a little while.
Oh, yikes, that might stress her out a bit.
She'll probably get help as soon as Fadingstar and Dusklion can find someone new.

She noticed Rowanmane had started cheering.
Ah, right, she should probably do that too.
Sooo she did.

@Rowan
[From this point on, I don't think he'll be able to get rid of her]

------------------

base by PastelPlagues on TH
Duskkit-She/Her
1 Moon

-------------------

Wow, so much kept changing.

They just got to the old camp(which was technically new to her), and now the medicine cat stuff was already changing?

Wild.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 08:41 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye silently listened to her leader's words, her tail tip rhythmically flicking to and fro. She was certainly very uneasy about the whole situation; not only had someone tried to kill Fadingstar, but she was still alive, probably lurking somewhere nearby. If this Ashensplash character was so willing to go against RiverClan as one of its warriors, she had even less reason to hold back as an outsider. Well, hopefully she'd be found and brought to justice soon. Not that hoping would accomplish anything, really.

As she continued listening, something else of particular significance to the entire Clan was announced: Mistyshard would be stepping down. Well, that wasn't something Heroneye was expecting, and it was far from ideal. While the Lionheart had noticed the medicine cat's recent absence, she hadn't exactly been expecting her to step down. Though she was sure she had her reasons, Heroneye wasn't certain how RiverClan was to proceed from there. There was, of course, still Berrypaw, but according to Fadingstar, she wasn't quite ready to take on her full medicine cat name. Hopefully the next medicine cat, whoever it may be, would share Mistyshard's herbal prowess.

Heroneye noticed a few cats cheering Mistyshard's name. Though she appreciated their enthusiasm, she wasn't entirely sure cheering was appropriate in this instance. Regardless, at least they were trying to lend some support to their Clanmates--Unlike some cats, Heroneye thought, casting Redmire a wary glance. Though she agreed with her to an extent, there was no need to put a damper on the other warriors' spirit. Doing so would only further divisions between Clanmates, which was just about the last thing RiverClan needed.
Old Today, 09:06 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@paedyn

Adderstrike jumped a little when she felt something touch her, quickly she looked over and... Oh no, she made the apprentice worry about her. She was supposed to be the rock for the whole clan, it hurt thinking that she made another cat worry like this. "I'm alright dear, I just..." Adderstrike wasn't even sure that was, but she needed to respond with something. "I just miss someone a lot. I'll be ok I swear." She said with a small smile before softly patting Primrosepaw's back with her tail. So.. Was she now a mentor, she had been made a mentor. Oddly enough it was a Primrose but not the other Primrosekit. Adderstrike couldn't help but make a nervous chuckle thinking about it. This was a steep responsibility. Sure she had trained kits on what was the right thing to do and that also was a big responsibility, to teach them the right way to behave, but this... This was a different beast and Adderstrike could feel her heart beat faster just thinking about it. She was a mentor. Oh goodness. She is a mentor!

Last edited by Fish; Today at 09:57 PM.