Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Muddy Meetings [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:41 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:41 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Mica
Today 01:38 PM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:33 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dino king
Today 01:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2024, 05:17 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Annihilate! [ Battle Event ]

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 95/100 - tags; @Micanomancy
Featherpaw wrinkled her nose. Why'd she have to be on the RiverClan team? At least Bumblestar didn't pick ShadowClan for the other team, she thought dryly. Besides, she got to be on the same team as Fernwillow!
The other team got Bumblestar which gave them a big advantage. Well, we have Spiderthroat, I suppose... She looked at him a little dubiously. Still not as strong as Bumblestar, but he would have to do.
I'll just have to fight extra hard to make up for out disadvantage!
she thought, eyes darting from cat to cat on the other team. She wanted to fight a warrior and give herself a real chance to improve - she wasn't that far from being a warrior herself, after all.

They padded towards the rest of their team-mates, giving their mentor a friendly bump as they passed. "It's a good thing we're on the same team, or I might've had to beat you up," they mewed playfully, standing up on their hind legs to bat gently at their mentor.
Old January 17th, 2024, 05:43 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Forestpaw has never ever done battle training so she had no idea what's going to happen, but she lifted her head proudly, ready to do whatever it takes to win! Perhaps she can use moves that haven't been done before, to confuse her opponent.
Old January 18th, 2024, 07:42 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Ferretpaw walked in. "Is it to late to join?" @Dino

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 18th, 2024, 08:03 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw flicked his tail as he joined the best team - ThunderClan.

He eyed up the "RiverClan" cats, itching to get started.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 18th, 2024, 10:43 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap joined his team, Team ThunderClan with one of his daughters, Dogpaw.

Dogpaw joined her team. She was delighted that she and Beetlepaw were on different teams cause that meant that they could fight and she could prove that she was better than Beetlepaw by winning the battle. Not that it would be very difficult since Beetlepaw was so tiny. Sure neither of them had battle training yet but Beetlepaw being so much smaller than her gave her an advantage. Or at least she thought.

Beetlepaw joined her team with Sheeppaw. She wasn't sure if being on a different team then Dogpaw was a good thing or a bad thing because she knew that they would probably end up sparring because Dogpaw wanted to prove that's he was better then her. She would have to figure out a way to use her ridiculously tiny size to her advantage, even if she didn't end up sparring with Dogpaw. When they arrived the mute ten moon old used signs to tell her deaf sister, Sheeppaw what was happening.

Sheeppaw followed Beetlepaw. When they arrived, one of the last cats to arrive because Beetlepaw couldn't easily keep up with the others and Sheeppaw was following her despite the deaf ten moon old being large for her age. When Beetlepaw uses signs to tell Sheeppaw what was going on Sheeppaw waited dfor it to be time for the fighting exercise to begin. (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 18th, 2024 at 06:15 PM. Reason: I apparently can't spell.
Old January 18th, 2024, 05:36 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Ghostglow
Warrior || She/her || 38 Moons || Purrks: Lyrebird Lullaby

Ghostglow wasn't vain enough to say her fighting skills were up to Thunderclan standards. Somewhere along the way they had just... vanished. She was always better with her words anyways.
The spotted warrior approached her friend with a friendly smile. "Why am I even surprised to see you here my dear friend. You wouldn't let an opportunity to stretch those muscles go now would you?" The molly teased with a small chuckle.

Drizzlenight glanced over as Ghostglow approached, a rare smile crossing his face. "I could say the same about you," he hummed. "I haven't had the chance to do much of anything involving combat in too long. No sparring, no actual fights. I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Soon after, Bumblestar separated them into teams. He was on the ThunderClan team (thank the stars- he hated the idea of having to pretend to be anybody else) while Ghostglow was on the RiverClan team. Eyes glimmering in jest, Drizzlenight made to give Ghostglow a light headbutt on the shoulder.

"Have fun being a stinking fish for a while," he laughed. "Do you want to be battle partners? Been a while since we've sparred at all."

After getting his answer, he went to join the other cats on his team.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 18th, 2024, 09:06 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 95/100 - tags; @Micanomancy
Featherpaw wrinkled her nose. Why'd she have to be on the RiverClan team? At least Bumblestar didn't pick ShadowClan for the other team, she thought dryly. Besides, she got to be on the same team as Fernwillow!
The other team got Bumblestar which gave them a big advantage. Well, we have Spiderthroat, I suppose... She looked at him a little dubiously. Still not as strong as Bumblestar, but he would have to do.
I'll just have to fight extra hard to make up for out disadvantage!
she thought, eyes darting from cat to cat on the other team. She wanted to fight a warrior and give herself a real chance to improve - she wasn't that far from being a warrior herself, after all.

They padded towards the rest of their team-mates, giving their mentor a friendly bump as they passed. "It's a good thing we're on the same team, or I might've had to beat you up," they mewed playfully, standing up on their hind legs to bat gently at their mentor.
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Featherpaw - @lesbianism ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow grinned, nudging her apprentice right back. "That confident in your skills, Featherpaw? Well you can show me just how much you know next time we train." She looked forward to either proving the apprentice wrong, or being gratified in her ability to teach and Featherpaw's ability to learn. It would mean both of them came very far since they started. But Fernwillow wouldn't deny she was competitive. She was grateful the apprentice was on her team, however. It was nice having a friend with her.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old January 21st, 2024, 06:32 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Event [#event]

With teams evenly split, Bumblestar looked across the Cove to survey the opposing side. Maybe she'd go for Spiderthroat, that could be fun.

There was only one late straggler. "RiverClan," she called to Ferretpaw, nodding at the opposite side. "Get yourself over."

And off they could go.

Bumblestar broke off from her group, shouting, "NOW!" as she shot forward, targeting Spiderthroat. She twisted around to his side and aimed to slam him against the ground as the fight began.

FINDING BATTLE PARTNERS
Sometimes it can be hard to pair up with someone when things are moving pretty fast in a fight. In some cases, there might be a partner finder thread available like the one I’ve put up so you can look for people there. If not, there’s still a few ways to get your character involved in the action if you’re feeling left out.

Poke through the battle thread for open posts that haven’t yet been claimed. During the last ShC/TC fight at Sunkissed Creek, there were several left untouched from both sides, which meant a lot of cats were really just standing around not doing much and the fight sort of stagnated, which is… really no good when either side is trying to cop a win. A good way to avoid this is making a starter post with your character running into a battle immediately instead of standing and waiting. Even if there’s minimal open posts from the opposing side, you can find some from the Clan your character is in and open up avenues for 2v1’s or 2v2’s. And if you aren’t sure if someone’s still looking or not, you can always message them! Some members might be up for multi-partner fights and it never hurts anything to ask.

I'll be trying to keep an eye on this thread and the partner finder to ensure everyone has someone, but it's entirely possible that I will miss a lot of you, so it's mostly up to you to make sure you're getting involved. HRs can't do all the work, and we really like to see folks diving into things on their own! If it comes close to the end of this event and you haven't managed to find someone, message me and I can help you arrange something.

THIS EVENT WILL CONCLUDE ON JANUARY 27TH AT 11:59PM EASTERN TIME.

Redhawk [ @tallulah ]
Sunleap [ @Katiethewolfchild ]
Miremallow [ @CollapsingStars ]
Asterwish [ @Bluue ]
Sharpclaw [ @Tecumori ]
Drizzlenight [ @Cherry~ ]
Feathernose [ @GhostlyStarfinder ]
Fawnsplash [ @celeste ]
Lightningpaw [ @TheLostAmongTheStars ]
Dogpaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ]
Robinpaw [ @Fawnheart <3 ]
Mushroompaw [ @ChaosBringer. ]
Silverpaw [ @Desert Rain Frog ]
Leafpaw [ @Leafy ]
Daylightpaw [ @Ladiebugg ]
Fleckpaw [ @Barnaby ]
Forestpaw [ @Starii ]
Wolfpaw [ @BEAR. ]
Bumblestar

Reedshine [ @Red_Fang ]
Silverstorm [ @Desert Rain Frog ]
Riverpool [ @CrimsonOaks ]
Eggbite [ @Ladiebugg ]
Willowstripes [ @Samantha ]
Ghostglow [ @Poprock ]
Beetlewing [ @finley.exe ]
Fernwillow [ @Micanomancy ]
Skypaw [ @Cami ]
Beetlepaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ]
Sheeppaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ]
Fallingpaw [ @Spiderinthecorner ]
Plumpaw [ @Tecumori ]
Featherpaw [ @lesbianism ]
Nightpaw [ @Eraserhead ]
Cherrypaw [ @bubble[error]. ]
Treepaw [ @SuspiciousMindz ]
Springpaw [ @eris ]
Ferretpaw [ @Beanz ]
Spiderthroat [ @Starfall ]

Last edited by dino.; January 22nd, 2024 at 12:52 PM.
Old January 21st, 2024, 06:38 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

beetlewing
they/them . tc . 22 moons . tags ; @celeste

trigger warnings for this post: none
beetlewing broke away from the group, paws pounding against the ground and kicking sand? dirt? (where are we /silly) up as they skidded towards fawnsplash, a playful smile on her face as they ran towards the other cat.

' bitter choco decoration,
eat it all without saying a thing '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
trackersroleplay with me!
Old January 21st, 2024, 07:21 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Lightningpaw waited for who dared to fight her in this mock battle. She was sure that she would be the winner of course. Why would she not be?