Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Yapping corner
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 07:26 PM
Passing Ships in the Night...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:19 PM
Rummy [Goldfish Love...
by Blaaze
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:19 PM
The secret domain of...
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 07:10 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by nyme
Today 07:04 PM

Old December 28th, 2023, 05:11 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Sometimes she forgot that lango between outsiders and Clan cats differed to the point that one had to think about what was being said. No-furs wasn't a term she heard often, but it wasn't hard to guess its association with two-legs.

"Everyone needs someone," Twilightstar replied to the kit's rather sad response. Even though she was sure that this kitten would most likely figure out somehow to survive on his own, it seemed rather pitiful to leave him on his own. As he inquired as to why she cared, she had to cock her head and think about it for a moment before it dawned on her.

"Well, you're not in my territory so there's no need to chase you away. As for why I care, at first, I was merely curious since you're so close to my border and alone. But after speaking with you I've found you remind me a lot of my son, Leechscar. He's very cautious and independent like you. Perhaps because I see him in you is the reason I can't leave you."The WindClan leader mewled back thoughtfully.

"What if I could offer you a home?" Twilightstar quired. Rather than asking if he'd like to come with her, offering a home sounded less... suspicious. Or at least she hoped it did. She was using her son as a reference to figure out how to appeal to the kit without scaring him off.

Twilightstar sighed softly in response to Charm's answer. Well, she had tried making Charm rethink her chosen path, but she seemed set on walking this road. The fact that she seemed actively willing to serve and learn to ensure that her life had some purpose was inspiring. It's not like Twilightstar could merely turn her down after that.

"You are welcome," Twilightstar said with a smile on her maw. "If this is really what you want then I don't see any harm in giving you a chance. You'll need a new name if you're joining the clan, you look old enough to start as an apprentice. So, how about Sweetpaw."

[You can submit her with a name you prefer if you don't like the one Twi mentioned. A mentor will be assigned to her at the next meeting if you don't have one picked out for her.]

Mittens? Funny name. Twilightstar twitched her whiskers and frowned just a tad. "You are, although I do not see much of a point in allowing you my clan when you so ruled refuse to acknowledge my borders. If you are aware of the clans you must know how much we loath tresspassers."

Twilightstar waited patiently as the molly to mull over everything that had been told to her. Honestly, she had expected the kittypet to swiftly decide that the life of constant survival to be too much and decide to head back to her twolegs, or try and find new ones. Even if they give her kittens away if they remain safe...

It was quite a weighted decision, but one that the she-cat had to decide. When she finally turned her attention back to Twilightstar, the leader perked up a bit and tipped her head inquisitively.

"Go on, I can wait." She trilled in response to the earnest look but lack of verbal response. She knew it could be hard to put what was in your mind into words, she had trouble like that with Clan meetings sometimes.

[If you haven't, fill out a healing request that way I can have Twi drop by the med den with her. You can submit Ray to allegiances as well]

The WindClan leader chuckled at the big goofy smile on the kitten's face. For someone who had gotten so badly injured, the fact that the she-cat could still smile like that was amazing. Still shining and full of warmth like the sun's rays even after a bad storm. She was sure Lightningstorm and Cowtuft were going to love this kit. "Hang on, I'll go slow." Twilightstar meowed, before making the trek back to the camp.

. . .

Bark listened in to what the Clan leader had to say. She couldn't leave him because he reminded her of her son? Huh. That's a strange thing to say. He couldn't understand why anyone would be inclined to care about a cat just because they were similar to someone else, or maybe he'd just never experienced the feeling before; plus his only family wasn't necessarily a great guy to be compared to. He didn't say anything about it though. Everyone had their own reasoning to do things, who was he to judge.

"You're offering me a home? What does this entail? And better yet, what's the catch? There has to be something that you want in return. Most cats don't just offer things like that without a price. Plus it's leaf-bare. Wouldn't I be a burden?" The kit seemed a bit more relaxed, however he did remain just a tad wary. His fur was no longer bristling and his claws were sheathed. He wasn't in a defensive stance either. His eyes were now filled with curiosity and confusion about the offer of a home.

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old December 29th, 2023, 03:55 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Quote:

Sometimes she forgot that lango between outsiders and Clan cats differed to the point that one had to think about what was being said. No-furs wasn't a term she heard often, but it wasn't hard to guess its association with two-legs.

"Everyone needs someone," Twilightstar replied to the kit's rather sad response. Even though she was sure that this kitten would most likely figure out somehow to survive on his own, it seemed rather pitiful to leave him on his own. As he inquired as to why she cared, she had to cock her head and think about it for a moment before it dawned on her.

"Well, you're not in my territory so there's no need to chase you away. As for why I care, at first, I was merely curious since you're so close to my border and alone. But after speaking with you I've found you remind me a lot of my son, Leechscar. He's very cautious and independent like you. Perhaps because I see him in you is the reason I can't leave you."The WindClan leader mewled back thoughtfully.

"What if I could offer you a home?" Twilightstar quired. Rather than asking if he'd like to come with her, offering a home sounded less... suspicious. Or at least she hoped it did. She was using her son as a reference to figure out how to appeal to the kit without scaring him off.

Twilightstar sighed softly in response to Charm's answer. Well, she had tried making Charm rethink her chosen path, but she seemed set on walking this road. The fact that she seemed actively willing to serve and learn to ensure that her life had some purpose was inspiring. It's not like Twilightstar could merely turn her down after that.

"You are welcome," Twilightstar said with a smile on her maw. "If this is really what you want then I don't see any harm in giving you a chance. You'll need a new name if you're joining the clan, you look old enough to start as an apprentice. So, how about Sweetpaw."

[You can submit her with a name you prefer if you don't like the one Twi mentioned. A mentor will be assigned to her at the next meeting if you don't have one picked out for her.]

Mittens? Funny name. Twilightstar twitched her whiskers and frowned just a tad. "You are, although I do not see much of a point in allowing you my clan when you so ruled refuse to acknowledge my borders. If you are aware of the clans you must know how much we loath tresspassers."

Twilightstar waited patiently as the molly to mull over everything that had been told to her. Honestly, she had expected the kittypet to swiftly decide that the life of constant survival to be too much and decide to head back to her twolegs, or try and find new ones. Even if they give her kittens away if they remain safe...

It was quite a weighted decision, but one that the she-cat had to decide. When she finally turned her attention back to Twilightstar, the leader perked up a bit and tipped her head inquisitively.

"Go on, I can wait." She trilled in response to the earnest look but lack of verbal response. She knew it could be hard to put what was in your mind into words, she had trouble like that with Clan meetings sometimes.

[If you haven't, fill out a healing request that way I can have Twi drop by the med den with her. You can submit Ray to allegiances as well]

The WindClan leader chuckled at the big goofy smile on the kitten's face. For someone who had gotten so badly injured, the fact that the she-cat could still smile like that was amazing. Still shining and full of warmth like the sun's rays even after a bad storm. She was sure Lightningstorm and Cowtuft were going to love this kit. "Hang on, I'll go slow." Twilightstar meowed, before making the trek back to the camp.

"I want to start off by saying, I hope my strange questions were nothing that wasted your time" The queen began, making sure to go over each word before it left her maw "And I apologize for trespassing onto your home, but I think I've come up with my decision" With a sharp inhale and exhale she looked down at her paws, worried she may say something stupid again.

"I want my kits to grow up here, in the wild I mean. If you will let them grow up here that is" She quickly added that last part, not wanting to seem like she was making some kind of order.

Help me hatch my babies
Old December 29th, 2023, 08:01 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Moonraven [Would I be allowed to just submit her as Charmpaw?]

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old January 9th, 2024, 03:15 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Mittens:

“I’m sorry, I just didn’t know how else to get your attention” Mittens replies apologetically, “I wouldn’t have crossed if I wasn’t planning to join.”
@Moonraven (sorry it’s a bit late)

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old January 22nd, 2024, 10:12 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

[Sorry for the long delay with replies]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
. . .

Bark listened in to what the Clan leader had to say. She couldn't leave him because he reminded her of her son? Huh. That's a strange thing to say. He couldn't understand why anyone would be inclined to care about a cat just because they were similar to someone else, or maybe he'd just never experienced the feeling before; plus his only family wasn't necessarily a great guy to be compared to. He didn't say anything about it though. Everyone had their own reasoning to do things, who was he to judge.

"You're offering me a home? What does this entail? And better yet, what's the catch? There has to be something that you want in return. Most cats don't just offer things like that without a price. Plus it's leaf-bare. Wouldn't I be a burden?" The kit seemed a bit more relaxed, however he did remain just a tad wary. His fur was no longer bristling and his claws were sheathed. He wasn't in a defensive stance either. His eyes were now filled with curiosity and confusion about the offer of a home.

Twilightstar's tail tip twitched at the kit's response. Thankfully he seemed more curious than overly suspicious. "Well, the home comes with responsibilities. You can't take without providing in return. You'd get food, a warm place to lay your head at night, and above all a purpose. In return, you'd be asked to learn how to hunt and fight and use the skills that were taught to you to protect and defend those living with you." Twilightstar explained.

"Granted, I am making it sound far easier than it is. You'll be asked to swear your loyalty to my clan, the home, and will more often than not be asked to defend it with your life, and placed into danger quite frequently. However, so long as you're loyal to the Clan, you'll always have some cat at your back to aid you, and you'll always have a home to return to. You may even find a family to call your own within the Clan, one that won't be so keen on abandoning you the moment you hit a certain age."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
"I want to start off by saying, I hope my strange questions were nothing that wasted your time" The queen began, making sure to go over each word before it left her maw "And I apologize for trespassing onto your home, but I think I've come up with my decision" With a sharp inhale and exhale she looked down at her paws, worried she may say something stupid again.

"I want my kits to grow up here, in the wild I mean. If you will let them grow up here that is" She quickly added that last part, not wanting to seem like she was making some kind of order.

Twilightstar's tail swished back in response to the first comment. Twilightstar didn't mind explaining or answering questions about the clan and how they functioned so long as she felt like whoever she was speaking to was listening to her. So Pumpkin was alright there.

The leader smiled softly as the young queen finally made her decision. She just hoped that this former kittypet didn't come to regret it. "If that's your decision, WindClan will be happy to have them and you," Twilightstar told her with a nod of her head. "You'll have a lot more to learn about the Clan and how to live amongst us, if you truly want you and your young to have a place within WindClan. But we're willing to teach you so long as you're willing to learn." Twilightstar purred lightly.

"You'll be placed in the nursery, among the Queens and kits for the time being. Once your kits are born and old enough, you and them will be required to start your training on how to hunt and fight within the clan, amongst other lessons. You'll be given a warrior to teach and guide you as a mentor while you're learning. In the meanwhile, you'll need a new name to better fit in the clan, I don't believe you ever gave me yours."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post
@Moonraven [Would I be allowed to just submit her as Charmpaw?]
Nope, charm isn't a prefix that Twilight will accept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Mittens:

“I’m sorry, I just didn’t know how else to get your attention” Mittens replies apologetically, “I wouldn’t have crossed if I wasn’t planning to join.”
@Moonraven (sorry it’s a bit late)

"You can easily catch my attention by remaining on your side of the border. All you've done now is earn my ire." Twilightstar responded with a firm scowl that softened slightly after the apology. "It's more respectful when you acknowledge a clan's border by not crossing over it." She huffed, before taking a seat.

"Now then, you said that you wanted to join the clan. Do you have any idea what you're getting yourself into? Why in the world should I even allow you into my clan?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 22nd, 2024 at 10:13 AM.
Old January 22nd, 2024, 01:56 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Fair enough! I'll put her in under Sweetpaw then @Moonraven

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old January 22nd, 2024, 04:01 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

@Moonraven (it’s all good! )

Mittens:

“I want something to defend,” Mittens replied, “My furless didn’t want me, they abandoned me somewhere near here. And before my mother died, she said something about the clans…”
He was trying not to cry, but thinking of his mother made the tears spill over. He turned away, not wanting to seem weak in front of this cat.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old January 22nd, 2024, 10:39 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
[Sorry for the long delay with replies]

Twilightstar's tail tip twitched at the kit's response. Thankfully he seemed more curious than overly suspicious. "Well, the home comes with responsibilities. You can't take without providing in return. You'd get food, a warm place to lay your head at night, and above all a purpose. In return, you'd be asked to learn how to hunt and fight and use the skills that were taught to you to protect and defend those living with you." Twilightstar explained.

"Granted, I am making it sound far easier than it is. You'll be asked to swear your loyalty to my clan, the home, and will more often than not be asked to defend it with your life, and placed into danger quite frequently. However, so long as you're loyal to the Clan, you'll always have some cat at your back to aid you, and you'll always have a home to return to. You may even find a family to call your own within the Clan, one that won't be so keen on abandoning you the moment you hit a certain age."

Twilightstar's tail swished back in response to the first comment. Twilightstar didn't mind explaining or answering questions about the clan and how they functioned so long as she felt like whoever she was speaking to was listening to her. So Pumpkin was alright there.

The leader smiled softly as the young queen finally made her decision. She just hoped that this former kittypet didn't come to regret it. "If that's your decision, WindClan will be happy to have them and you," Twilightstar told her with a nod of her head. "You'll have a lot more to learn about the Clan and how to live amongst us, if you truly want you and your young to have a place within WindClan. But we're willing to teach you so long as you're willing to learn." Twilightstar purred lightly.

"You'll be placed in the nursery, among the Queens and kits for the time being. Once your kits are born and old enough, you and them will be required to start your training on how to hunt and fight within the clan, amongst other lessons. You'll be given a warrior to teach and guide you as a mentor while you're learning. In the meanwhile, you'll need a new name to better fit in the clan, I don't believe you ever gave me yours."

Nope, charm isn't a prefix that Twilight will accept.

"You can easily catch my attention by remaining on your side of the border. All you've done now is earn my ire." Twilightstar responded with a firm scowl that softened slightly after the apology. "It's more respectful when you acknowledge a clan's border by not crossing over it." She huffed, before taking a seat.

"Now then, you said that you wanted to join the clan. Do you have any idea what you're getting yourself into? Why in the world should I even allow you into my clan?"

Overjoyed, that was all Pumpkin could feel. The waves of joyful energy would be enough to make her fly, she would probably start flying this very moment if she wasn't held down by her pregnant belly. Just as the cat had said, she had much to learn about the clans, her lifestyle with her housefolk had pampered her too much, she could barley call herself a cat! "Oh! I completely forgot that was rude of me. I'm Pumpkin! Though I suppose I was Pumpkin." A new name, it would certainly be something to adjust to but if it was important to life as a new clan cat, so be it!

Help me hatch my babies
Old January 23rd, 2024, 07:49 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Name: Lila
Kit or expecting Queen?: Expecting Queen
Rank Request: Queen
New Name Request: Freedomlight
Reason for joining: Lila wanted her kits to stay with her when they were born, and she wanted them to grow up strong, so she ran away from her Twolegs. She attemped to join Riverclan but found that they where not excepting outsider joining, then went to Shadowclan. Dawnstar rejected her, and ran her off with force, so the already exhausted queen, close to delivery, was forced to come here. Lila is very tired from her long journey, and so will have a very pleading request to join. However, she is usually full of spirit and energy.
Mention: @Moonraven
Lila sat down at the border. Was that the issue? Was she supposed to have waited at the border instead of going into a Clan's camp? She didn't know. She was tired anyways, and need to rest She couldn't put strain on her kits. She had to try harder, to join the clan. She had to sound less tired. She had to join one, soon. Her kits where due in what, one week? She had to make sure they were born somewhere safe. @Moonraven

Last edited by Nymph; January 28th, 2024 at 07:55 PM.
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:49 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Raven had woken up in a very strange place for they did not remember going to sleep here. "Mom...?" He mewed, "Where are you...?" He asked as they got up and started looking for their father
(context for the mom-to-dad thing: Onyx, the loner mother, uses he/she pronouns)

[ @Moonraven ]

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop