Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 08:39 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:34 AM
Riftpaw and Beaverpaw's...
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 08:22 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 08:21 AM

Old June 6th, 2024, 10:37 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

Default Re: Willowpaw's Training! [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Willowpaw felt her mentors tail tip on her shoulder. Her eyes seemed to fill with graditude and she made to attempt to move away nor to move an closer. Listening to her mentors attempting words of comofrt, Willowpaw nodded. "I guess.... yeah it makes sense.. I just hate how some cats stare... I even got called a Half-clan brat by an elder one time." Willowpaw sighed. The elder had been her now deceased grandfather, Foxmoon. He'd been so mean to her but so nice to Weepingpaw. How come? Shaking off the thought Willowpaw listned to her mentors words of advice for the mice.. Crouching, Willowpaw extend her forepaw and swiped a leaf from midair. Giving a sigh she sat back on her haunches. "Will they always be eating when there out an about?" Willowpaw asked.

A little frown returned to Stagheart's maw when he heard Willowpaw speak about being called names. Normally, his advice would be to just brush it off, quick and easy — but he had seen firsthand how much it'd wrecked poor little Berrypaw. She'd been taken in as an outsider and ridiculed by many Clanmates. He certainly blamed at least some of that on her lack of confidence to this day. He knew not everyone could be like him, letting insults slide off his pelt like water. Some things could really hurt others... he was beginning to understand that a little better now.

"Well... if someone calls you that, you just don't listen to 'em as best you can. Not fully, anyway,"
he meowed, a protective edge to his voice. "Don't even give 'em the time of day, if y'can. If you're doin' all you can to help your Clan and train to be a loyal warrior, they ain't got nothin' real to say about ya. All that nonsense about half-Clan don't really matter so long as you're giving RiverClan your all. If you are... you might be more RiverClan that the pure-blooded ones."

It had taken him growing with Berrypaw to understand that. Many moons ago, he might've been right alongside Foxmoon (at least in spirit, not words), looking down upon those who weren't fully RiverClan-blooded. But a lot had changed... and he was grateful it had, especially so he could sympathize with his apprentice now. She had the spirit RiverClan needed in its youth — and he would do all he could to make sure it wasn't crushed. There was a faintly distant look in his eye as he considered all of this, but then blinked and returned his gaze to her, hoping his words came through.

"Oh, and as for the mice... they ain't always eatin', but they eat more often than ya think. Safe to say it's most of the time, in my experience. Those critters are always findin' some sort of seed to snack on. Even if they aren't, you can still catch 'em... it's just a bit more difficult."

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old June 6th, 2024, 01:48 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

A little frown returned to Stagheart's maw when he heard Willowpaw speak about being called names. Normally, his advice would be to just brush it off, quick and easy — but he had seen firsthand how much it'd wrecked poor little Berrypaw. She'd been taken in as an outsider and ridiculed by many Clanmates. He certainly blamed at least some of that on her lack of confidence to this day. He knew not everyone could be like him, letting insults slide off his pelt like water. Some things could really hurt others... he was beginning to understand that a little better now.

"Well... if someone calls you that, you just don't listen to 'em as best you can. Not fully, anyway,"
he meowed, a protective edge to his voice. "Don't even give 'em the time of day, if y'can. If you're doin' all you can to help your Clan and train to be a loyal warrior, they ain't got nothin' real to say about ya. All that nonsense about half-Clan don't really matter so long as you're giving RiverClan your all. If you are... you might be more RiverClan that the pure-blooded ones."

It had taken him growing with Berrypaw to understand that. Many moons ago, he might've been right alongside Foxmoon (at least in spirit, not words), looking down upon those who weren't fully RiverClan-blooded. But a lot had changed... and he was grateful it had, especially so he could sympathize with his apprentice now. She had the spirit RiverClan needed in its youth — and he would do all he could to make sure it wasn't crushed. There was a faintly distant look in his eye as he considered all of this, but then blinked and returned his gaze to her, hoping his words came through.

"Oh, and as for the mice... they ain't always eatin', but they eat more often than ya think. Safe to say it's most of the time, in my experience. Those critters are always findin' some sort of seed to snack on. Even if they aren't, you can still catch 'em... it's just a bit more difficult."
Willowpaw gave small nods to his words of encoruagment. Hearing the protective edge in his voice, seeping in Willowpaw twitched her whiskers, half amused half grateful. Giving a gentle purr to let her mentor know she'd been listning Willowpaw licked her paw. Hearing her mentor continue to talk about the mice Willowpaw narrowed her eyes in focus once more... "What if a mouse were to run away, " Correcting herself Willowpaw mewed, "Clearly they would, but like.. if they ran away would that scare off other prey from the area? Because if it did then where can you hunt? The river isn't always open for fishing."

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 7th, 2024, 10:31 AM

Quote:

Willowpaw gave small nods to his words of encoruagment. Hearing the protective edge in his voice, seeping in Willowpaw twitched her whiskers, half amused half grateful. Giving a gentle purr to let her mentor know she'd been listning Willowpaw licked her paw. Hearing her mentor continue to talk about the mice Willowpaw narrowed her eyes in focus once more... "What if a mouse were to run away, " Correcting herself Willowpaw mewed, "Clearly they would, but like.. if they ran away would that scare off other prey from the area? Because if it did then where can you hunt? The river isn't always open for fishing."

Stagheart noted that Willowpaw seemed grateful — and slightly amused — by his protective tone. A little embarrassed that he'd gotten heated on behalf of his apprentice, he shook out his fur and returned to his usual stoicism, eyes slightly narrowed in thought against a straight face.

"Mmm... well, mice are normally too small 'n quiet to scare too much prey, even if they run. The real thing that can scare the rest away is if the hunter goes crashin' through the forest after 'em — so if you think you ain't gonna catch it, it might be best just to let it go rather than disturbin' every bush 'n leaf pile from here to Rugged Range," he mewed with a slightly humorous edge to his tone. Willowpaw had a lot of questions, he noted; while he'd usually get impatient after awhile, these weren't standard apprentice-curiosity questions. They actually made sense to what they were talking about, and she seemed eager to know how to hunt well. That was good.

If anything, he was impressed with the more mature inquisitiveness and wrapped his tail over his paws. Part of him had to admit... it felt good being the one to share wisdom from time to time.

Last edited by squidz; June 7th, 2024 at 10:32 AM.
Old June 8th, 2024, 05:51 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Quote:

Stagheart noted that Willowpaw seemed grateful — and slightly amused — by his protective tone. A little embarrassed that he'd gotten heated on behalf of his apprentice, he shook out his fur and returned to his usual stoicism, eyes slightly narrowed in thought against a straight face.

"Mmm... well, mice are normally too small 'n quiet to scare too much prey, even if they run. The real thing that can scare the rest away is if the hunter goes crashin' through the forest after 'em — so if you think you ain't gonna catch it, it might be best just to let it go rather than disturbin' every bush 'n leaf pile from here to Rugged Range," he mewed with a slightly humorous edge to his tone. Willowpaw had a lot of questions, he noted; while he'd usually get impatient after awhile, these weren't standard apprentice-curiosity questions. They actually made sense to what they were talking about, and she seemed eager to know how to hunt well. That was good.

If anything, he was impressed with the more mature inquisitiveness and wrapped his tail over his paws. Part of him had to admit... it felt good being the one to share wisdom from time to time.

Willowpaw nodded. Her ears pricked suddenly and her eyes narrowed. "Yeah...... they are pretty small. But wouldn't other mice hear them because they all hear the same no?" Willowpaw mewed, Standing rigid, she signaled towards a mouse with a twitch of her whiskers. Crouching Willowpaw looked eagerly at her mentor for permission to use her new knowledge. Willowpaw's body quivered with excitement, before she realized that would scare it away, calming herself to look stone cold, she crouched in place.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; June 8th, 2024 at 05:52 AM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 12:50 PM

Quote:

Willowpaw nodded. Her ears pricked suddenly and her eyes narrowed. "Yeah...... they are pretty small. But wouldn't other mice hear them because they all hear the same no?" Willowpaw mewed, Standing rigid, she signaled towards a mouse with a twitch of her whiskers. Crouching Willowpaw looked eagerly at her mentor for permission to use her new knowledge. Willowpaw's body quivered with excitement, before she realized that would scare it away, calming herself to look stone cold, she crouched in place.

Stagheart nodded, opening his mouth to start responding — but he scented and noticed the mouse about the same time as his apprentice. He silently backed up to give her more space and signaled with his tail to go for it, whiskers twitching in interest to watch how Willowpaw applied what she'd just learned.

The mouse was, in fact, scuttling around the forest floor and searching for seeds. When it found one, it paused and began nibbling on it, sitting on its back legs.

Old June 9th, 2024, 06:47 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Quote:

Stagheart nodded, opening his mouth to start responding — but he scented and noticed the mouse about the same time as his apprentice. He silently backed up to give her more space and signaled with his tail to go for it, whiskers twitching in interest to watch how Willowpaw applied what she'd just learned.

The mouse was, in fact, scuttling around the forest floor and searching for seeds. When it found one, it paused and began nibbling on it, sitting on its back legs.
Willowpaw gave an excited quiver but then froze herself. She stalked forward, using all that she'd learned as it raced through her mind over and over again. Willowpaw was near the mouse. Willowpaw used advantage of her long legs and leapt forward, she jumped over the mouse on accident, hissing she snatched up the mouse with a swift turn. But it ran straight to her mentor, Willowpaw hadn't realized and caught it in outstretched paws, crashing into her mentor with a small. "I got it!"

Old June 9th, 2024, 10:55 PM

Quote:

Willowpaw gave an excited quiver but then froze herself. She stalked forward, using all that she'd learned as it raced through her mind over and over again. Willowpaw was near the mouse. Willowpaw used advantage of her long legs and leapt forward, she jumped over the mouse on accident, hissing she snatched up the mouse with a swift turn. But it ran straight to her mentor, Willowpaw hadn't realized and caught it in outstretched paws, crashing into her mentor with a small. "I got it!"
Stagheart had seen the incoming crash only a second before it happened when the mouse practically ran into his claws. He’d instinctively started to go for it when Willowpaw crashed into him. A surprised little sound escaped him as she went full force, somehow managing to snatch the mouse even with the blunder. He staggered back only slightly from being caught off guard. Still, his hefty size and weight had prevailed, not completely knocking him over. A little mrrow of amusement left his throat as he balanced once more, eyes glinting.

“Well… that’s one way to catch a mouse,” Stagheart chuckled. “A lil more rough-‘n-tumble than I’d usually go, but hey, it worked. You’ll get more used to timin’ your jumps ‘n how far to push, don’t worry,” he added, remembering how she’d accidentally soared right over the mouse. Comfort in each individual’s pounce was something that came over time. “But what matters most is that you just got us another piece of prey to feed the Clan. Good job, kid.”

Old June 10th, 2024, 05:51 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Quote:
Stagheart had seen the incoming crash only a second before it happened when the mouse practically ran into his claws. He’d instinctively started to go for it when Willowpaw crashed into him. A surprised little sound escaped him as she went full force, somehow managing to snatch the mouse even with the blunder. He staggered back only slightly from being caught off guard. Still, his hefty size and weight had prevailed, not completely knocking him over. A little mrrow of amusement left his throat as he balanced once more, eyes glinting.

“Well… that’s one way to catch a mouse,” Stagheart chuckled. “A lil more rough-‘n-tumble than I’d usually go, but hey, it worked. You’ll get more used to timin’ your jumps ‘n how far to push, don’t worry,” he added, remembering how she’d accidentally soared right over the mouse. Comfort in each individual’s pounce was something that came over time. “But what matters most is that you just got us another piece of prey to feed the Clan. Good job, kid.”
Willowpaw sat up. Shaking out her fur she didn't know a stick was stick straight up on her head, like a unicorn horn. Willowpaw purred at her mentors praise. "Yeah.. it looked like the mouse was father than it was. I think I was to close to the ground so it looked more.. backed up?" Willowpaw mewed.

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; June 10th, 2024 at 05:52 AM.
Old June 10th, 2024, 09:17 AM

Quote:

Willowpaw sat up. Shaking out her fur she didn't know a stick was stick straight up on her head, like a unicorn horn. Willowpaw purred at her mentors praise. "Yeah.. it looked like the mouse was father than it was. I think I was to close to the ground so it looked more.. backed up?" Willowpaw mewed.
Stagheart’s whiskers twitched in amusement, trying not to stare at the stick that was pointing straight up on her head. “Mmhmm. Sometimes your eyes can trick ya ‘n make ya think things are farther than they are. Use your surroundin’s as best ya can, those would be your biggest help,” he agreed. Then, finally, a slight dry chuckle escaped him and he motioned with his tail to her head.

“You got, uh… a stick there…”

Old June 10th, 2024, 11:01 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Quote:
Stagheart’s whiskers twitched in amusement, trying not to stare at the stick that was pointing straight up on her head. “Mmhmm. Sometimes your eyes can trick ya ‘n make ya think things are farther than they are. Use your surroundin’s as best ya can, those would be your biggest help,” he agreed. Then, finally, a slight dry chuckle escaped him and he motioned with his tail to her head.

“You got, uh… a stick there…”
Willowpaw gave a few nods. The stick comically moving with her head as it latched into her fur. "A.... stick?" Willowpaw meowed, shaking her head and the stick falling onto her ear. The touch surprised her, she leapt from her spot and swatted at her ear. Staring at the now muddy stick that was infront of her. Willowpaw twitched her whiskers in amusement and embarssment.

Willowpaw felt happy, her mentor was amazing. Almost like the father figure she never had. Willowpaw remembered her mentor mentioning that she should be ready for anything. So she decided to - playfully - give her mentor a challange. Willowpaw suddenly gave a small purr, padding a bit farther from her mentor and crouching. She looked at him as if he was prey. "Does the mouse technique work on warriors to?" Willowpaw mrrowed, purring as she leapt at her mentor, not missing like she had with the mouse. If she landed properly she'd bat his muzzle playfully, if not then.... embarrassing......