Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:54 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Mica
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinderspirit
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:44 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Daragca
Today 11:43 AM

Old March 5th, 2019, 02:28 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
Dewdrip followed after Ambergrowl to the spot. He paused as they got there and after a moment, realized his friend was signaling him to go around. The small grey cat did as he was signaled, going around the mouse quietly. After getting behind the mouse, he waited.

The large tom slunk out of the undergrowth, keeping his tail low and body motionless. He held his breath as he crept closer, and closer. He leaped. Ambergrowl landed just short of the mouse, which jumped and darted away, heading for Dewdrip. Ambergrowl swore loudly as he skidded to a halt.
Old March 5th, 2019, 02:32 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

The large tom slunk out of the undergrowth, keeping his tail low and body motionless. He held his breath as he crept closer, and closer. He leaped. Ambergrowl landed just short of the mouse, which jumped and darted away, heading for Dewdrip. Ambergrowl swore loudly as he skidded to a halt.
Dewdrip, having been distracted, jerked his head up just in time to see the mouse heading his way. He unsheathed his claws, the mouse coming closer. Before the small cat knew it, the mouse had run right into his claws and he delivered the sharp nip to the back of the smaller creatures neck that killed it instantly. He looked up, triumply, at his friend. "I got it!"

bump after 72 hours

Old March 6th, 2019, 10:38 AM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

Shadowpaw slipped out of the apprentice den, being careful to not wake the others. He found a small hole in the wall so the cats on guard wouldnt notice him leaving and ran out into shadowclan territory. He was on his own now.
@~Silverkit loves~

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Last edited by YourAromanticAlly; March 6th, 2019 at 10:38 AM.
Old March 6th, 2019, 03:35 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post
Shadowpaw slipped out of the apprentice den, being careful to not wake the others. He found a small hole in the wall so the cats on guard wouldnt notice him leaving and ran out into shadowclan territory. He was on his own now.
@~Silverkit loves~
Snowpaw was sleeping peacefully. She woke when she heard something in the clearing. She went to wake Shadowpaw but he was gone. Walking out of the apprentices den curiously, she didn't see Shadowpaw. She picked up his scent and followed it. Suddenly, she saw a fox and her eyes widened.
Old March 6th, 2019, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Snowpaw was sleeping peacefully. She woke when she heard something in the clearing. She went to wake Shadowpaw but he was gone. Walking out of the apprentices den curiously, she didn't see Shadowpaw. She picked up his scent and followed it. Suddenly, she saw a fox and her eyes widened.
Shadowpaw was hiding in a hollow log since the fox was tracking him. "Psst!" He hissed, trying to get the foxes attention from snowpaw

Old March 6th, 2019, 04:35 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

Shadowpaw was hiding in a hollow log since the fox was tracking him. "Psst!" He hissed, trying to get the foxes attention from snowpaw
Snowpaw saw Shadowpaw. Her eyes were feel of hope until she realized if the fox went toward Shadowpaw, it could kill him. "This way!" She yelled when the fox turned toward Shadowpaw. She ran until she was out of breath, the fox at her heels. She saw the river in front of her and stopped. She got scratched by the fox and realized she couldn't stay and fight. Either jump in or die. she thought. After being scratched and bit over and over again, she jumped into the icy river.
Old March 6th, 2019, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Snowpaw saw Shadowpaw. Her eyes were feel of hope until she realized if the fox went toward Shadowpaw, it could kill him. "This way!" She yelled when the fox turned toward Shadowpaw. She ran until she was out of breath, the fox at her heels. She saw the river in front of her and stopped. She got scratched by the fox and realized she couldn't stay and fight. Either jump in or die. she thought. After being scratched and bit over and over again, she jumped into the icy river.

Mouse dung! He thought and ran after the fox and the white cat. After watching the she-cat jump into the water, he charged into the fox, knocking it into the water as well. "Snowpaw!" He yelled over the water.

Old March 7th, 2019, 11:08 AM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Dewdrip, having been distracted, jerked his head up just in time to see the mouse heading his way. He unsheathed his claws, the mouse coming closer. Before the small cat knew it, the mouse had run right into his claws and he delivered the sharp nip to the back of the smaller creatures neck that killed it instantly. He looked up, triumply, at his friend. "I got it!"

The large tabby trotted up to his friend, a prideful purr rumbling in his throat. "Good job," he praised, giving Dewdrip's ears a quick lick. "That mouse was faster than I had anticipated!"
Old March 7th, 2019, 11:14 AM
he/xem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

The large tabby trotted up to his friend, a prideful purr rumbling in his throat. "Good job," he praised, giving Dewdrip's ears a quick lick. "That mouse was faster than I had anticipated!"
Dewdrip purred as well. As his friend licked his ear he could feel himself growing hot with embarrassment, although he didn't know why.

bump after 72 hours

Old March 7th, 2019, 11:26 AM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Dewdrip purred as well. As his friend licked his ear he could feel himself growing hot with embarrassment, although he didn't know why.

"We should bury this and move on," he suggested, oblivious to his friend's embarrassment. "We've a while until sundown, and the only thing I've caught so far is a pair of voles." He let out a deep mrow of half amusement, half embarrassment.