Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Can I mommy?
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 02:37 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 02:36 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 02:35 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by Moonraven

Old October 6th, 2019, 07:08 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Spottedstream walked up to the two apprentices. "Hey... I might need to hunt with you too. I heard Lionstorm in the clearing say he wanted you two to go with a warrior. I wouldn't want y'all to get punished so mind if I hunt with you two?" She asked.
Shadowpaw shrugged. "Sure." He replied.
Old October 7th, 2019, 12:02 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Following Gingerthroat out into the territory Cocoaheart hummed to herself quietly. She was so glade they were getting to hang out more. The chocolate colored warrior loved spending time with the ginger and black tom. He was such a joy in her life.
At his complaint she looked over with a slightly flustered smile. "Aw thank you Gingerthroat." She purred nudging him in the side. "None sense! You look handsome!" Cocoa exclaimed with a grin. It was true though he was always handsome in her eyes. Handsome, kind, funny and her best friend.

The sudden growl followed by the appearance of a badger startled Cocoaheart. She wasn't expecting it at all. No warning signs of anything. Its claws scraping her cheek as it lashed out. Everything went so fast the long haired molly almost missed how her beloved Clanmate got pinned by the beast. "No!" She shrieked. "Stay away from him!" Barreling into the badger hard enough to knock it away from Ginger she was a bit light headed. Yet she clung to the mammal like a tick. She wasn't going to let it hurt Gingerthroat.
Gingerthroat blinked his eyes open as the weight of the badger was knocked away from him; he leaped to his paws, then stood there a moment, staring. He felt stunned a moment, watching as Cocoaheart battled the beast with a ferocity that would make any leader proud. Suddenly, the badger roared and threw itself to the side, throwing off the chocolate coloured molly. It bore down on her, pinning her down and suddenly, it slammed it's paws down hard on her. "Nooo!!! L-l-eave her al-l-looone!," he yowled, and he leaped at it with a battle cry, slashing at it's throat with strong claws. Yowling with anger and hatred, Gingerthroat slashed at the beast's eyes. "How. Dare. You. Hurt. Her!!!" he kept lashing at it's eyes and throat until blood was pooling around them. The badger swiped it's huge claws at Gingerthroat, ripping open the pelt on his flank. Gingerthroat shrieked and flew at the mammal, clinging to it's neck and tearing at it's throat with all his strength. The badger screamed and threw him off before running off into the reeds, leaving a thick trail of blood.

Gingerthroat stood there a moment, panting, with pain all over him. Suddenly, his mind clicked. Cocoaheart!!! He whirled around and ran to her limp, broken body on the ground. He collapsed beside her, curling around her and rapidly licking her cheek. "No, no, no! Coc-c-coaheart!!! Please wa...ke up, please, please, p-p-pl-lease!" as he begged, he kept licking her cheek between words. "P-please... oh, m-my beautiful Coc-coaheart... I-I-I love you, I l-love you so-o much... please w-wake up..." he felt like he would cry any moment.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 7th, 2019, 03:11 PM
The lone cat

My Mood: Chatty

Snowfang was about to give up finding fish but then he saw a mouse he pounced at it he Caught it and ate it right away he was think of leaving riverclan territory but he will stay here and watch the other cats and learn how to get those fish in the river
Old October 7th, 2019, 03:28 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
Pigeonpaw lead the way as the two squeezed out of camp through the gap in the reed barrier, that they had been sneaking through since they were kits. It was starting to be a bit too small, and she feared they would have to find another escape route soon.
Once they were in the clear, the gray tabby shook off her fluffy pelt and took a deep breath of the cool night air. She could taste the scents of leaf-fall approaching; some of the leaves had already begun to turn colors, and before long the nights would get colder. We've got to take advantage of the few warm nights we have left, she thought.

"Well, if you're up for it, I was thinking we could go to the ShadowClan border," The she-cat suggested with a sly grin. Apprentices hadn't been on many patrols to that particular clan border as of lately, since tensions were so high and ShadowClan seemed so hostile. She knew the danger she would be putting herself in, but she was so curious! She hardly noticed how tired her brother looked, and hadn't taken into account the fact that he might not be up for a mission of this caliber right now. Her head was in the clouds as usual.

"Maybe we could catch some mangy frog-eaters trespassing on our side of the border! Our mentors would be so proud of us," she continued rambling, nearly trembling with excitement. She pictured Rainwhisper congratulating her for capturing a ShadowClan cat. They would have to make us warriors right then and there, I bet!

( @Venus I FORGOT TO TAG U IM SO SORRY)
(SO SORRY for the wait!!! I've been really sick ;v; )

Struggling to get through the reed barrier, Graypaw stumbled out beside his sister, tripping over his own paws. Trying to straighten himself before she saw, the gray tabby shook his fur free of any clinging clumps of earth. His long tail flicked off a reed clung onto him as well. He smiled sheepishly at Pebblepaw, then glanced back at the bundle of reeds. I guess I’m getting too big for that exit.

“Ah...ShadowClan border.” Graypaw said absently. Blinking back on the path ahead, the sensible light returned in his eyes. “Oh, sure, yes, we can go there.” He mimicked the sly expression from his sister and chuckled faintly. It was unclear whether the newfound humor was towards himself or his smaller sister. “I’m not so sure about our mentors being proud of us. They might be mad we snuck out.” Graypaw narrowed his eyes on Pebblepaw, that lighthearted glint still glowing. “You better not get us in trouble. I don't know about you, but I’d rather not pick ticks of the elders for the next moon.” He poked his sister’s shoulder with his nose, teasingly.
Old October 7th, 2019, 04:19 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
(SO SORRY for the wait!!! I've been really sick ;v; )

Struggling to get through the reed barrier, Graypaw stumbled out beside his sister, tripping over his own paws. Trying to straighten himself before she saw, the gray tabby shook his fur free of any clinging clumps of earth. His long tail flicked off a reed clung onto him as well. He smiled sheepishly at Pebblepaw, then glanced back at the bundle of reeds. I guess I’m getting too big for that exit.

“Ah...ShadowClan border.” Graypaw said absently. Blinking back on the path ahead, the sensible light returned in his eyes. “Oh, sure, yes, we can go there.” He mimicked the sly expression from his sister and chuckled faintly. It was unclear whether the newfound humor was towards himself or his smaller sister. “I’m not so sure about our mentors being proud of us. They might be mad we snuck out.” Graypaw narrowed his eyes on Pebblepaw, that lighthearted glint still glowing. “You better not get us in trouble. I don't know about you, but I’d rather not pick ticks of the elders for the next moon.” He poked his sister’s shoulder with his nose, teasingly.
"Maybe you're right," Pigeonpaw's whiskers twitched with amusement as her brother voiced his concerns. Thankfully he didn't seem opposed to her idea after all. "We'll just make sure not to get caught! What our mentors don't know won't hurt them," she concluded, shaking off her long fur and trotting ungracefully into the forest, checking occasionally to make sure Graypaw was keeping up.

"I can smell the border now," she whispered after a while of walking through the sandy ground, feeling it turn into a marshy texture between her paws. She slowed her pace and dropped into a crouch, trying to keep the noise to a minimum, just in case there were any ShadowClanners lingering about. If there are any cats across our border, we'll give them quite a surprise! she thought, and began daydreaming about tackling a trespasser and teaching them a lesson. She looked back to her brother to see if he could see or smell anything out of the ordinary.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 10th, 2019, 04:59 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Given his position, and the fact that he was paying little attention to his surroundings, it was easy to knock Beechpelt into the water. "Whoa!" The tom exclaimed, struggling to reclaim his balance before toppling in in what he knew was the most ungraceful manner. Somehow, with his entire body submerged, the water was colder than it had felt with his paw dipped in; Beechpelt regretted it immediately. Spluttering, and half-stunned by his sudden fall, he blinked water droplets out of his eyes and stared up at the cat who had knocked him in. It was Thistle... something, although he couldn't quite remember the tom's suffix.

"Well, that's one way to get my attention," He laughed after a moment of silence. Now soaking wet, Beechpelt climbed out of the water, ungracefully splashing water in every direction. No one could ever accuse him of being too prim; he payed little attention to his movements at any given moment.

@BILL.
Thistlestep couldn't help but laugh at Beechpelt's current state. It was hard to feel sorry for him when he had practically been asking to get knocked into the river.

The water was cold though, and Thistlestep hadn't been spared from the river either-- tackling Beechpelt into the water had resulted in joining him, but at the moment Thistlestep didn't care too much. They could warm up soon enough.

"It was hard to resist," he said. "With how you were leaning, you'd fall in anyway."

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 10th, 2019, 01:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Thistlestep couldn't help but laugh at Beechpelt's current state. It was hard to feel sorry for him when he had practically been asking to get knocked into the river.

The water was cold though, and Thistlestep hadn't been spared from the river either-- tackling Beechpelt into the water had resulted in joining him, but at the moment Thistlestep didn't care too much. They could warm up soon enough.

"It was hard to resist," he said. "With how you were leaning, you'd fall in anyway."
"Please," He scoffed, straightening up in mock-arrogance. "You underestimate my balancing skills. I definitely wouldn't have fallen in." In reality, Beechpelt had no idea whether he would've fallen in or not. Given his previous attempts at balancing at the edge of the water, it wouldn't have been a stretch to assume that he would've fallen in anyways, probably more ungracefully than he had this time.

"But, if you'd been the one at the edge of the water, I would've done the same thing." It wouldn't have been the first time, although Beechpelt got mixed results whenever he tried it. Some cats would laugh it off; others were harder to calm down, and he would've preferred a scratch or even a bite to the lectures he'd gotten before.

Fishing was not something Nightsky excelled at. For one thing, anything that she didn't look pretty and graceful doing, she tended to avoid. For another, she got bored quickly; she lacked the patience to sit and fish for long periods of time. Still, RiverClan was her home, and she loved it, so every once in a while she would head down to the river and sit for an excruciatingly long period of time. Sometimes she was successful; other times she would either give up and go swimming, or come home with a pitiful-looking fish for her efforts. Today, however, she was determined to come home with a nice-looking catch and to avoid getting distracted. After all, the fish were already thinning out, and wouldn't be back until after leaf-bare. Nightsky despised the colder moons, and spent the whole time wishing for warmer weather. Still, she supposed they had their use, like everything else. It was survival of the fittest out here, and if you weren't prepared to deal with the cold weather, you had no business living in a Clan. She could handle it; although she would've preferred curling up in a hole and waiting for the warmer weather to return.
@Dust

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; October 10th, 2019 at 02:11 PM.
Old October 11th, 2019, 08:03 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Delta

The water lapped against the sand in a soothing melody, water chuckling over smooth river stones and a whistling breeze whispering through the stalky grass and sending the foliage swinging in a dance only they knew. It was a crisp day, leaves had begun to litter the first floor creating an almost impossible hunting experience. On land that is. Roachfoot being as short as he was enjoyed sticking to the dry land hunts, less of a chance that he’d end up bashing his snout against stones or getting a slap to the face from agitated fish. It was arguable that leaf fall was his worst season, he absolutely hated it. Considering he’d have to take a jab at fishing again as opposed to carefully tip toe around it. So there he sat, he’d been there since the birds had awoken earlier that morning. When the clouds had been that dark and ominous purple and the sky a sharp pink orange and blue.

Now it was midday and somehow, by the will of starclan he still hadn’t even got a taste of scales. His forelegs, chest and face were sopping wet and he shivered from head to toe. He looked agitated, who wouldn’t be? His ears pinned straight to the back of his skull and he focused on the water, it’s ever changing ripples making it impossible to tell fish from stone. Whoever thought to make them similar colours he’d hoped felt proud of this moment. It was then that a silvery form seemed to slip seamlessly by.. streamlined and perfectly equipped to escape his grasp. His small stubby tail flicked back and fourth in partial agitation before then. Muscles bunched and jaw taut in eager anticipation- he swiped and somehow didn’t throw himself off balance. So far.. so good. Teetering on his tiptoes he felt his paws slice through the water claws extended and face rabid with intent. This was it! This was it! But before he could even get a claw into its scaly back it was gone! Like it wasn’t even there in the first place! Before he could even pull himself back up and out his claw jammed into a stone sending a spiking pain up his forearm. ”FOXDUNG!” he roared furiously before toppling headfirst into the river, and the cherry on top, he landed right on his muzzle.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; October 11th, 2019 at 08:03 PM.
Old October 11th, 2019, 08:52 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
"Maybe you're right," Pigeonpaw's whiskers twitched with amusement as her brother voiced his concerns. Thankfully he didn't seem opposed to her idea after all. "We'll just make sure not to get caught! What our mentors don't know won't hurt them," she concluded, shaking off her long fur and trotting ungracefully into the forest, checking occasionally to make sure Graypaw was keeping up.

"I can smell the border now," she whispered after a while of walking through the sandy ground, feeling it turn into a marshy texture between her paws. She slowed her pace and dropped into a crouch, trying to keep the noise to a minimum, just in case there were any ShadowClanners lingering about. If there are any cats across our border, we'll give them quite a surprise! she thought, and began daydreaming about tackling a trespasser and teaching them a lesson. She looked back to her brother to see if he could see or smell anything out of the ordinary.
Finally coordinating himself with Pigeonpaw’s pace, Graypaw nodded in acknowledgment. “Let's keep this mission on the down-low. Stick close to me and you might not get ambushed.” He winked down at his sister, playfully trotting ahead of her with his tail held high, blocking her view.

As they approach the border, Graypaw wondered how he would deal with a feral ShadowClanner. Those pine-stinky cats are nasty, especially since their home has been invaded by those rogues. Oh right...there are rogues and Dusk Syndicate cats probably crawling along the border as well. “Yeah,” he replied in a whisper, “But the border smells funny. It’s not only marked by ShadowClanners…” His nose twitched sensitively at the mix of unfamiliar smells. With his face scrunching up, Graypaw's nose began to burn at the subtle scent of fresh iron. “And...blood?” He stopped in his tracks, dropping his maw to taste the air. “Has there been a fight?”
Old October 11th, 2019, 09:09 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Finally coordinating himself with Pigeonpaw’s pace, Graypaw nodded in acknowledgment. “Let's keep this mission on the down-low. Stick close to me and you might not get ambushed.” He winked down at his sister, playfully trotting ahead of her with his tail held high, blocking her view.

As they approach the border, Graypaw wondered how he would deal with a feral ShadowClanner. Those pine-stinky cats are nasty, especially since their home has been invaded by those rogues. Oh right...there are rogues and Dusk Syndicate cats probably crawling along the border as well. “Yeah,” he replied in a whisper, “But the border smells funny. It’s not only marked by ShadowClanners…” His nose twitched sensitively at the mix of unfamiliar smells. With his face scrunching up, Graypaw's nose began to burn at the subtle scent of fresh iron. “And...blood?” He stopped in his tracks, dropping his maw to taste the air. “Has there been a fight?”
"Oh, you bet your tail there's been a fight," a gruff voice called out from just across the border. A low, throaty growl was heard before the largest cat Pigeonpaw had ever seen stepped out of the bushes. Her claws and teeth still had the faintest red stain on them, and she bore fresh scars across her muzzle. "And we tore their pelts off. Just like I'll be tearing your pelts off right now, if you don't have a terrific excuse as to why you kits are on our border at this hour!"

The presence was a huge, black she-cat who smelled of ShadowClan. She knew these apprentices were most likely only exploring, as immature cats tend to do at that age, but she wanted to teach them a lesson. The sooner they learned not to trespass, the better it would be for every clan.

"W-We're sorry!" Pigeonpaw stammered, flattening herself to the ground as her bristling pelt made her grow twice her size. "We were only exploring!" She looked to her brother for help. Have I just gotten us in trouble? Is Graypaw going to get hurt because of me? she fretted silently to herself, anxiously trying to plan their grand escape from this ShadowClan brute. The warrior certainly looked menacing with all the evidence of a fresh fight adorning her pelt.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!