Today 06:05 PM

Old June 28th, 2020, 10:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Flower View Post
[ @Zesty Mango; ]

Skunkpaw smiled back at her mentor and her whiskers twitched with excitement. "Just because I was born a rogue doesn't mean I won't like it.", she meowed, puffing out her chest. She wanted to be the best fisher. She just hoped she wouldn't end up a drypaw.
She gave a smile,” I’m not the best at fishing, but I can still teach you, I’m a drypaw myself, but I’m willing to fish and swim, but my expertise land more on land.“ she smiled,” The first thing to be aware of, is your shadow, if the fish see your shadow over the water, it will scare them away.“ she explained.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 30th, 2020, 12:09 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
She gave a smile,” I’m not the best at fishing, but I can still teach you, I’m a drypaw myself, but I’m willing to fish and swim, but my expertise land more on land.“ she smiled,” The first thing to be aware of, is your shadow, if the fish see your shadow over the water, it will scare them away.“ she explained.
Skunkpaw listened to her mentor teach her how to fish. The molly looked up at the sun to see where it was shining. When she was done she moved her body away to where her body didn't cast a shadow. "How about that?", asked Skunkpaw.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 30th, 2020, 03:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Flower View Post
Skunkpaw listened to her mentor teach her how to fish. The molly looked up at the sun to see where it was shining. When she was done she moved her body away to where her body didn't cast a shadow. "How about that?", asked Skunkpaw.
Eveninglight gave a nod,” Perfect. Fishing requires patience. You carefully prepare to put your paw in the water, but keep it from making a shadow. When you see the fish, shoot your paw in and hook it. The fish isn’t where it appears, usually a bit deeper than it appears.” she meowed. Then she decided to demonstrate, waiting for a fish to come and shooting her paw in and flipping it out and slamming it down on the ground letting it flop until it was still.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 30th, 2020, 08:46 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Splashfury~

Leading her apprentice to the Cattail pond, Splashfury eyed the flowers. She didn’t think lily pads or lily flowers had healing properties but you never know. She also eyed the dandelions and other stuff growing there. “Hmm, wanna separate for a bit and meet back here in a few moments to share what we got then we go back and look and then come back to share what we got? Don’t forget to holler if you find something interesting.” Splashfury meowed as she wondered what she could carry back to the camp. Definitely no more than 4 things could fit in her mouth.

{ @Zero }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 1st, 2020, 01:58 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

----Buckbranch----

With a heavy cough that wracked his body, Buckbranch sank into a crouch at the edge of the pond, finally able to take a drink. The cool water soothed his scrathy throat and he blew a sharp sigh through his nose, before adjusting his position so he could look back the way he came. Hopefully most of ThunderClan would be close behind him.
Old July 1st, 2020, 02:06 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Eaglespark had leisurely rose to her paws to follow the Buck, expression lacking emotion as she did so. This chaos brought no panic to her. Maybe the damage of the camp would prove to be good for Experimentation, especially if she was to find any intact bodies. Her eyes dragged back and forth and she silently walked, settling at the edge of the pond and waiting. She had been one of the earlier ones to escape, and thus she held no injuries or breathing issues. It didn't seem that the fire had phased her even a little.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old July 1st, 2020, 02:09 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Amberglow followed along in the crowd of cats all the way to the Cattail pond. The warrior was scarred from the incident, and sat down at the edge of the pond to stare at her reflection. She let out a huge sigh before looking up and inspecting the place. Well... Amberglow thought, Maybe this won't be so bad. The warrior wanted to look on the bright side and make herself reassured as possible to avoid any conflict.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old July 1st, 2020, 02:37 AM
Firestar fan!!!

My Mood: Bored

Lionclaw heard Buckbranch's order and followed him. As he was walking, Lionclaw would be on the lookout to help his Clan in need.

(open for helping queen's bring their kits)

Cats:
ThunderClan: Lionclaw (Tom)
ShadowClan: N/A
RiverClan: Frostfeather (Tom), Echostream (She-Cat)
WindClan: Dawnkit (She-Cat)
Rogue/Loner/Kittypet: Angel (She-Cat), Boulder (Tom)
Old July 1st, 2020, 02:55 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Hawkmist followed Buckbranch further into the... RiverClan territory. Oh, he has been in many situations before... but NEVER has he have to do this...

The black tom noticeably disliked RiverClan - mostly the river - and his resentment showed as he walked.

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old July 1st, 2020, 02:59 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@cloudii

At first, Sycamorerain had been hesitant to follow Buckbranch and the procession of cats over to the Cattail Pond. Did he count as a “severely injured” cat? Each step he took was a bit of a struggle. He couldn’t put too much weight on his hind left leg. Any more pressure than a slight touch to keep balance, and a jolt of pain would pulse through his haunches. But, he didn’t consider that to be too serious. After all, it wasn’t as if the leg was paralyzed. He could most definitely still feel and move it. It just... hurt to walk on it. Something which he didn’t want to take up a spot for urgent care over. In his mind, his injury felt like nothing compared to some of those who had lost large patches of fur, skin, and feeling to the greedy flames of the fire. He was fairly certain he could manage as long as he was cautious with what he did. Plus, he didn’t want to be separated from Snowmist. It was already enough having to go through the whole mess back there. Not being able to see her for so long seemed worse to him in the long run. “Snowmist?” He called out, glancing around for the beautiful molly. With all this moving around, he kept loosing track of where she was.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩