Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Yesterday 11:54 PM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Quietheart
Yesterday 11:39 PM
i can hear a lonely...
Last post by finley !!
Yesterday 11:15 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Yesterday 11:10 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 11:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2024, 10:48 PM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by samm View Post
sunstrike
He flinched briefly away from his large clanmate, taken by surprise by his company. But a moment later a hearty, genuine laugh tore from his throat. "Maybe," he vagued, looking off into the distance. A soft sigh left him, reminiscent.

Sunstrike's eyebrows pinched together when he caught onto Eveningthaw's tone. He glanced sidelong at the other cat, his gaze searching his expression. A small chill ran down his spine. Was he amused? It looked so - but in the way one would have to laugh at another.

His own expression deflated into a distasteful frown at the mention of Fadingstar. "And does Fadingstar talk to the 'ladies'?" he shot back quizzically, a small smirk gracing his maw before he smothered it away.

He cleared his throat, snickering. "No," he answered his own question. To hear his own voice. It was a nice voice, after all. Silky smooth and strong. "In fact, I've never seen that fool ever talk to a girl who enjoyed his presence," Sunstrike ventured ambitiously. "So... really, I don't care what he'd think. Clearly, his thoughts aren't that attractive."

Sunstrike studied Eveningthaw to see how he received his comments. He expected roaring applause. It's what he deserved.
@redshiftreign

What an absolute nut case. Egotistical, vain and disrespectful? Three strikes you're out, and the orange gold rays of early-morning are unrelenting today.

RiverClan would do well to be rid of him, Eveningthaw decided, thick tail swaying languidly. Each laugh that bubbled out of the frankly pathetic warrior made his ears flick and the corner of his mouth twitch up ever so slightly, a smug smirk painting his features in a way that suited him all too well. It was his last comment about Fadingstar that had driven the nail into the coffin, and Eveningthaw crumbled. Laughter spilled out, deep and wracking his body like heaves. His shoulders shook, eyes screwed shut, and jaws parted in deep, mocking bouts of laughter.

Oh. To be young and naïve and foolish again. Unfortunately for Sunstrike, Eveningthaw was freshly out of patience.

"You're funny, kid." He said, only sounding slightly amused. "Walk and talk with me. You seem to have a lot to say," He nodded over his shoulder along the border, making sure to follow a rocky and dry path that would leave as little scent as possible. Walking dangerously close to the border, jaws parted slightly to scent the other side. He knew exactly how to get this clock ticking.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old June 30th, 2024, 10:59 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
A low snarl rumbled in her throat as the warrior seemed to continue down the treacherous path of disrespect, but Dusklion held her tongue - barely - as she followed him out of camp. She was trying to get her own anger under control before she said something she'd regret when the tom came to a sudden stop. The deputy blinked, looking to Antlerbranch in a mixture of frustration and confusion. When he swung his head to look at her, she spotted them - tears. What in the hell...?

As he moved to walk past her, Dusklion shook her head and side-stepped, ramming into him with her shoulder and sending him sprawling to the ground just past her. "That," the deputy spat as she turned slowly to glower at the warrior, "is for the continued disrespect. Speak to me like that again, 'n it'll be more than a shove." Maybe it was the recent urge to protect herself from any and everything that was causing her to act like this, or maybe she was about fed up with how she was letting some of these cats treat her.

"Second, out with it." Padding forward she flicked her tail against his shoulder and gestured for them to keep walking away from the spot. "You were once more timid than a field mouse, 'n now you're angrily shovin' others 'n speaking to your deputy like you think you could ever take her in a fight." A pipe dream. He may be older, but Dusklion knew the power she held in her own paws when it came to battling. "What's got your tail in knots, hmm? What could be so Big Bad Sad in your precious life that you gotta act like a scolded kit??"

Whatever he ended up complainin' about, Dusklion was ready to knock some sense into him. He had the prettiest she-cat in all the Clans - he needed to learn to shut it and appreciate that.

[ Antlerbranch - @Bean ]
[ dusk has absolutely no idea LMAO ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; June 30th, 2024 at 11:00 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 11:11 PM
underwhelming

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

What an absolute nut case. Egotistical, vain and disrespectful? Three strikes you're out, and the orange gold rays of early-morning are unrelenting today.

RiverClan would do well to be rid of him, Eveningthaw decided, thick tail swaying languidly. Each laugh that bubbled out of the frankly pathetic warrior made his ears flick and the corner of his mouth twitch up ever so slightly, a smug smirk painting his features in a way that suited him all too well. It was his last comment about Fadingstar that had driven the nail into the coffin, and Eveningthaw crumbled. Laughter spilled out, deep and wracking his body like heaves. His shoulders shook, eyes screwed shut, and jaws parted in deep, mocking bouts of laughter.

Oh. To be young and naïve and foolish again. Unfortunately for Sunstrike, Eveningthaw was freshly out of patience.

"You're funny, kid." He said, only sounding slightly amused. "Walk and talk with me. You seem to have a lot to say," He nodded over his shoulder along the border, making sure to follow a rocky and dry path that would leave as little scent as possible. Walking dangerously close to the border, jaws parted slightly to scent the other side. He knew exactly how to get this clock ticking.
sunstrike
Blinded by the smirk on Eveningthaw's lips, Sunstrike was deaf to his mockery. He basked in the sound of his clanmate's laughter. The approval (or, what he interpreted as such) made him grin widely. He had his companion under his claw. He was more admirable than this old hag.

His bias was confirmed by false cues, so Sunstrike ignored the curt undertones slicing into Eveningthaw's words. He marked it off as a natural inflection; what a terrible affliction to have, he mused, to constantly sound like a bee had stung your nose.

"I do," Sunstrike replied languidly. "I don't talk a lot - " a lie. " - because some people aren't meant to hear what I've to say. Not everyone's worth hearing the thoughts of the intelligent. They wouldn't understand," he elaborated, scoffing at the hypothetical idiots.

The brown-red warrior bounded along the path indicated by his clanmate, prancing smugly all over the border line. "Most people don't get my humor. Too many bees flying around in their empty skulls, I think," he continued talking. His hubris was inflated by Eveningthaw's condescending compliments. "There's been an uptick of fools in the clan, lately," he remarked. "It's made me feel lonely."
Old June 30th, 2024, 11:33 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Willowtail purred once more at her mentor. "Haha" she mocked, flicking her tail to show it was playful as she caught onto his remark quickly. "Well if she's anything like me she'll be a great warrior" Willowtail bragged cheekily. Sitting beside her mentor once again, her tail gently brushing Daisykit's head as she slowly drifted into a comofrtable nap. "Good thing she loves sleeping, nap time was so hard for, my mother scolded me once for sneaking out to cuddle with Hawksun in the warriors den." Willowtail remembered, her eyes filled with longing as she thought about the old memoeries.

Daisykit stirred a small bit and looked at Stagheart, "Stagheartt..." Daisykit murmured. "Next time you visit me in the den.... could you bring me a moss ball? I tried playing it once......... the other kits didn't let me in because they said I was to small... At least Softkit plays with me..." Daisykit murmured. Looking at her friend as she went into the nursery.

Sweetsap padded to Willowtail's side and licked her ear. "I'm proud of you Willowtail, your name surely fits." She purred. "Softkit went for a nap, be sure to visit her later." Sweetsap murmured, nodding a shy farewell to Stagheart as she passed him, her tail brushing Willowtail's side in goodbye.

---------------------------------------------------

Willowtail gave a big purr. Accepting the flick on her shoulder by touching her muzzle to Berrypaw's shoulder, "Thank you! Willowtail..... I feel proud just saying it" She purred brightly, her long tail, which clearly gave her her name, stuck up in the delight of the situation. Willowtail watched Daisykit's cute prod as she curled up beside Stagheart, "Cute... I love them. " Willowtail teased gently, "I can't wait until you get your medicine cat name!!! I bet it's gonna be super pretty! Like Berryleaf or Berryshine..... I like those names" Willowtail purred, suddenly shooting Berrypaw a mischvous look, "Just wait! With you being a medicine cat and me being a warrior! Were gonna be unstoppable!" Willowtail exclaimed, then flattened her ears, adding quickly. "And wise... and cool and stuff" She akwardly mewed, seemingly realizing she'd gotten a little bit to hyper.

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart purred in agreement in regards to Daisykit being a good warrior like her sister — he was quick to tease, but certainly wouldn't argue with that. He was quite proud of the warrior that his former apprentice had now matured into.

He nodded sympathetically as Willowtail talked about some memories, seeing the sadness and nostlagia fog her blue eyes. He was just dwelling on a proper response to that when Daisykit stirred awake, looking up at him. At her squeaky words his whiskers twitched in muted amusement.

"Sure, kid. I'll bring ya one sometime," he offered with a nod, watching as the fluffball scampered away. He wouldn't easily admit it, but... she was pretty adorable.

When Sweetsap walked up, Stagheart nodded a quick yet slightly awkward greeting to the queen, watching her go briefly before returning his gaze to Willowtail.

"I have a feelin' you'll be just fine," he meowed encouragingly, sounding a bit funny in his rumbly tone. "You 'n Daisykit... things will keep lookin' up again, you'll see."

Optimism was never his strong suit, but with the encouraging warrior's ceremony he'd just witnessed, he felt the first spark of hope he had in awhile now. Even if RiverClan could never return to their home... they'd survive. They were strong. And they could keep pushing on — they'd proved that much already. The thought compelled him to at least make some sort of optimistic comment, especially for the sake of his now-former apprentice after her exciting day.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw followed Willowtail's gaze, letting out an amused purr as she saw the little fluffball curled up into Stagheart. It was pretty funny, seeing such a small little kit pressing into the hulking form of her adoptive father, especially with how rigidly awkward he could be with contact.

"I love them too," she agreed lightheartedly, a smile on her maw.

Then at Willowtail's excited comment about her name, Berrypaw's green gaze flicked back to her. She couldn't help but feel a tiny rush of excitement — she'd be getting her new name someday! That was fun to imagine... it still felt far off, if she were honest. She still had so, so much to learn... but it'd be someday, right? Mistyshard had said she was doing well... and her mentor wouldn't lie. The thought filled Berrypaw with some hesitant excitement, slightly shuffling her paws to contain the mix of happy nerves.

Berryleaf, Berryshine... both of those were pretty. Another meek smile graced Berrypaw's maw and she let out a soft giggle. "Ooh, I like those... I hope it's something pretty like that!" Then she nodded her head to Willowtail's next words. "Heh, yeah... unstoppable. We may be two of the smallest grown cats in the Clan... but we can still get things done, right?" She mewed amusedly, eyes sparking.

Then she chuckled lightly, tapping Willowtail's tail with her own to let her know she hadn't been overbearing. "For me, not so sure that I'd be considered 'cool' — but wise has a nice ring to it." Her tone was lighthearted, enjoying the fact that she felt comfortable enough around this cat to try to be a little funny. She had gotten some sarcasm from Stagheart, after all, just rarely used it.

[ omg no way -- berryleaf was actually the name i had picked out for her for the future you called it LOL ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old July 1st, 2024, 12:15 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Antlerbranch was caught off-guard when he suddenly fell to the ground. He glared up at the deputy, using every ounce of strength he had to not break down. And she was threatening again. This time, she seemed serious. He lay there, shaking as tears started streaming down his eyes. He held back the urge to attack the deputy - he may be older but stars she was more experienced.

"I'm In love with someone else."

The phrase wa practically imprinted in his mind at this point. His lips curled into a snarl as he forced himself up, green hues glaring at Dusklion. If Wisteriawren didn't like him, then who was it? Antler wanted to rip that cat to shreds. He had noticed how strange the deputy acted around her - was she the cat wisteria liked? Surley not.

"I don't have to tell you a damn thing. Why should I anyway? Not like anyone would give a crap," he snarled, lashing his tail. He had left camp to get away from the problem, and now Dusklion was just getting on his nerves. "If you didn't want to join me, then fine! Not like I wanted to hang out with you in the first place, i just needed to get out of camp," he snapped, not thinking.

"So why the hell are you making a fuss? I didn't do anything to you! Not like... " he paused, his breath shaky. Why did Wisteriawren have to reject him!? He never did anything wrong, yet he was always the victim of heartbreak. It. Wasn't. Fair! "It's not like I did anything wrong," he hissed, his long brown fur bristling.

[ @taillow ]
[Antler is my midnight motivation - SHE HAS NO CLUE]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 1st, 2024, 04:58 AM

Status: unmotivated, will be away from da website couple times. will reply/qoute late if i can
Bump Policy: 20 hours
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Cloudshine || 20 moons || he/him

He is found sitting around camp and observing the area. Cloudshine had listened to Dusklion's patrol announcement recently, wondering if he'll later be placed in one as well. If there are less chances though, that's fine with him. He doesn't mind staying put in camp and being alert for anything. Although Cloudshine ought to stretch and yawn, then went back to his sitting position.
Old July 1st, 2024, 07:37 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart purred in agreement in regards to Daisykit being a good warrior like her sister — he was quick to tease, but certainly wouldn't argue with that. He was quite proud of the warrior that his former apprentice had now matured into.

He nodded sympathetically as Willowtail talked about some memories, seeing the sadness and nostlagia fog her blue eyes. He was just dwelling on a proper response to that when Daisykit stirred awake, looking up at him. At her squeaky words his whiskers twitched in muted amusement.

"Sure, kid. I'll bring ya one sometime," he offered with a nod, watching as the fluffball scampered away. He wouldn't easily admit it, but... she was pretty adorable.

When Sweetsap walked up, Stagheart nodded a quick yet slightly awkward greeting to the queen, watching her go briefly before returning his gaze to Willowtail.

"I have a feelin' you'll be just fine," he meowed encouragingly, sounding a bit funny in his rumbly tone. "You 'n Daisykit... things will keep lookin' up again, you'll see."

Optimism was never his strong suit, but with the encouraging warrior's ceremony he'd just witnessed, he felt the first spark of hope he had in awhile now. Even if RiverClan could never return to their home... they'd survive. They were strong. And they could keep pushing on — they'd proved that much already. The thought compelled him to at least make some sort of optimistic comment, especially for the sake of his now-former apprentice after her exciting day.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw followed Willowtail's gaze, letting out an amused purr as she saw the little fluffball curled up into Stagheart. It was pretty funny, seeing such a small little kit pressing into the hulking form of her adoptive father, especially with how rigidly awkward he could be with contact.

"I love them too," she agreed lightheartedly, a smile on her maw.

Then at Willowtail's excited comment about her name, Berrypaw's green gaze flicked back to her. She couldn't help but feel a tiny rush of excitement — she'd be getting her new name someday! That was fun to imagine... it still felt far off, if she were honest. She still had so, so much to learn... but it'd be someday, right? Mistyshard had said she was doing well... and her mentor wouldn't lie. The thought filled Berrypaw with some hesitant excitement, slightly shuffling her paws to contain the mix of happy nerves.

Berryleaf, Berryshine... both of those were pretty. Another meek smile graced Berrypaw's maw and she let out a soft giggle. "Ooh, I like those... I hope it's something pretty like that!" Then she nodded her head to Willowtail's next words. "Heh, yeah... unstoppable. We may be two of the smallest grown cats in the Clan... but we can still get things done, right?" She mewed amusedly, eyes sparking.

Then she chuckled lightly, tapping Willowtail's tail with her own to let her know she hadn't been overbearing. "For me, not so sure that I'd be considered 'cool' — but wise has a nice ring to it." Her tone was lighthearted, enjoying the fact that she felt comfortable enough around this cat to try to be a little funny. She had gotten some sarcasm from Stagheart, after all, just rarely used it.

[ omg no way -- berryleaf was actually the name i had picked out for her for the future you called it LOL ]

Willowtail purred gently to her sister as she went away to probably cause more trouble. Shaking her head fondly Willowtail gave a gentle grunt of agreement to Stagheart's words. "I just hope this... heavy feeling of loss will soon fade... I don't want it to fade completely though, the thought of my mother still warms my heart y'know. But it's just hard to not hear her voice or y'know.... see her." Willowtail explained in a gentle tone. "I suppose it's good to forget sometimes. But, not completely." Willowtail finished, noticing her mentors twitching whiskers, Willowtail got a mischvous look. "You don't have to hide your amusement. It's ok, well at least around me. To just laugh if you want to, I've made you laugh once before I can do it again." Willowtail teased. Her tail flicking playfully from side to side.
Willowtail then looked over at Berrypaw whom she'd chatted with. After her mentors response her eyes lit up. "Oh! Yeah! I'm sure Berrypaw's told you, but me and her have been talking recently! We have so much in common it's kinda weird, but in like a cool way! " Willowtail purred, "I told her about Daisykit and kinda the backstory of everything. She is such a sweet cat." Willowtail purred.

------------------------------------------------------------
(LOLLL great minds think alike. It's a really cute name heh
Willowtail gave a gentle but playful snort. "Small but mighty. Thats what my mom used to say." Flciking her tail playfully. Accepting the touch of there tails by tail her long tail and gently wrapping the tip of her tail over Berrypaw's before gently unwrapping it and bringing it closer to Berrypaw, it was also a bit of a protective gesture, but not invading. Willowtail meowed, Her eyes lit up in amusment as Berrypaw seemed to be being playful back.

Excitment shot through Willowtail as she purred, "Well... I can be cool and you can be wise! And then we can.... share our diffreneces with each other to make a... compromise?" Willowtail purred her suggestion. Willowtail looked at Berrypaw and realized, they were both pretty small. "Lets just hope they don't think I'm still an apprentice. When I first started my training I got scolded for being outside because I was as small as a 6 moon kit. But I've grown to...about a 9 moon old apprentice size. Which is.. your size so I'm assuming your 9-ish moons?" Willowtail guessed. Giving a sarcastic sigh she flicked her tail to show it was playful and said. "I guess I'm still the oldest of my siblings." Willowtail teased.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; July 1st, 2024 at 07:40 AM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 10:47 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
Hearing her name called for an herb patrol, Dusklion headed over to where cats were gathering up. She didn't quite spot Jaggedpaw yet, but Duskleaf was here. "We should head out soon if the kid doesn't show," the deputy mentioned, wondering where he was. She hadn't seen the newly named former outsider in camp lately; hopefully he'd hear his name and come running.

[ Duskleaf - @Seamrog ] [ Jaggedpaw - @Madelaine ]
[ got us an extension! ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old July 1st, 2024, 10:49 AM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Atari Camp

Skrill
Atari Trapper 25 moons

Skrill's bright orange gaze burning into Hawthorn's face, scanning for any sign of lying or deception. When she
saw none, the molly nodded in approval at the claw. "Keep them safe." Skrill said, her left ear twitching. All she wanted was to keep the Atari stable and safe, even if that meant picking fights with random claws and trappers.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; July 1st, 2024 at 10:49 AM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 01:44 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 55 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & malnourished black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @Ladiebugg @chickadee | sorry y'all ! didn't know worm was on a patrol but i did get an extension

stars, of course the first patrol he was placed on had to be a herb patrol of sorts. borage sounded the slightest bit familiar but any memory he had associated with was long gone. fifty-five moons and medicine cats still couldn't remember visual descriptions would never going to help him here. wormbite supposed he had four other eyes to fill that gap. at least juniper berries were in spiky,, bushes - he could start there. .. it would be fine. at least he hadn't recently ate.

with a small sigh, the oriental pushed himself up into a standing position and limped his way towards the camp entrance. his pink nose twitched at the scent of -- ,, well it wasn't morningmimic so he had to assume this was tulippaw. one of his younger clanmates he wasn't familiar with.

wormbite dipped his head in acknowledgement, "goodmorning, " he mewed quietly, taking a seat while they waited for their final member to join them.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by wolfie; July 1st, 2024 at 01:46 PM.
Closed Thread