Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Wild flowers [P]
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:57 PM
Just Us [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 02:53 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Scary_Sage
Today 02:40 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Mica
Today 02:38 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 02:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2024, 04:33 PM
Submarines beware

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Of course in difficult times, a lot of hard work was needed. There wouldn’t be much time for relaxing, not in RiverClan's current state. Every cat had to play their part if RiverClan were to succeed in this new land which was slowly becoming more familiar, even though it wasn’t home. Duskleaf was sitting atop a rock near the new camp, listening to the sound of the waves and watching them crash at the bottom of the mountain. He looked at peace, but was silently contemplating forming a hit squad to get revenge on the cats who put RiverClan in this position. Not that he would actually act on it, but he certainly did want some justice. That’s when he heard Dusklion's call for him and a few other cats to help with something. Standing up, he nearly lost his balance as he jumped down from the rock and headed into camp. Oh? Dusklion had scented strange cats in the area and wanted to build a barrier? Duskleaf hoped this was the only strange scent, he could’ve easily missed anything strange patrolling the other border because of his lack of smell…no, surely Brokenstream or MorningMimic would’ve told him if there were any strange smells in that direction.

So Dusklion wanted him to go with Bearsnout to collect some large rocks for the barrier, okay, that wasn’t a bother. "Aye of course, no problem." He mewed to the deputy. "Hey, Bearsnout." He said to the other Lionheart, dipping his head in greeting. "Alright then, let’s go."

@taillow @chickadee (recovered from jet lag now so my posts won’t be as infrequent XD)
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old June 30th, 2024, 06:17 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Twigstep-96 Moons-Evil Grandpa

Twigstep looked around this camp was definitely not the best maybe he was just set in his ways or maybe it was because of how low riverclan had fallen.He wore a grim scowl on his face,not only was his leg messed up from the fight it seemed like the days only stretched longer and longer.He then spotted a warrior this cat seemed different “mmscuse me may I ask what your name is?”he asked his voice was rough those he tried to have a inncocent appearance
Tags- @Rose

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; June 30th, 2024 at 06:35 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 07:16 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
With Wrenseeker and Rowanmane already off, and Duskleaf and Bearsnout getting ready, Dusklion turned and headed out of the camp into the territory with Redmire hopefully in tow. "Wanna collect enough to at least get started on it. I'll touch up whatever needs it after we've got a good foundation in place. I know we're surrounded on the other sides by tall rocks that look impossible to get over, but I'm not takin' any chances," the deputy explained to Redmire as she nosed around to spot some bramble thickets. Catching sight of a few gnarled near the stump of a tree the deputy set to work carefully trying to unearth them, using her paw to push them out of the way as her jaws parted to gnaw at the roots attached to the ground. A thorn pierced her cheek at which she winced, but didn't let it deter her from what she had gathered. Stepping back she hooked a claw into the part of the bramble bush that didn't have any thorns, pulling it back and setting it off to the side.

Whether this would work or not she didn't know. She made a note however to speak with her brother about them finding a new camp once they returned that already had these protections in place. "I figure we can set the rocks as the base, 'n use their weight to keep the brambles in place - the sticks could be put into the ground sticking out and act as "walls" for the brambles to rest on. At least... I hope it all works like that." Truth be told the deputy wasn't entirely certain as she set to work carefully untangling another patch of the bramble bush to add to her collection.

[ Redmire - @dino. ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥

Last edited by taillow; June 30th, 2024 at 07:17 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 07:18 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Atari Camp

I AM TIRED OF EXPLAINING THE FIRE.
IT BURNS BECAUSE IT MUST.
─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─
ASA . 48 MOONS . HE/HIM . TRAPPER
AGATHA KITTY + SILK SPINNER

Asa continues his slow and meticulous meal, counting and thinking and listening and, whenever a stray cloud blotted out the light, stealing narrow looks at Vertigo. He's never really felt obligated to watch a cat when speaking to them, but he understands the benefit in observation. Particularly when someone isn't quite acting right. At least then, for a moment, Vertigo had seemed lighter. Asa's whiskers twitch, thoughtful. Could that be it?

"Go have one," he suggests after a moment. Asa's so stonefaced when he jokes that it's difficult to tell, but it's hard for him not to rib Vertigo when he sounds all wistful like this. "A kit."

To be fair, it's only half of a joke, but if getting himself a cozy little family is what Vertigo needs to straighten up—something to look forward to—, then Asa might just start making an unbearable, surly matchmaker of himself. He turns his bird over, plucking another mouthful of feathers in a ginger pause to let the suggestion linger. "If this—" he rasps, gesturing with one sweep of a broad and dust-stained paw, "isn't...enough." He has to pause, a low rattle in his chest as he clears his throat, irritation scrunching his nose.

"Should make something—that is. Mm?"

Asa finally twitches a faint smile, almost awkward in how out of practice it is and almost mean in how dry it looks. He doesn't understand what Vertigo's talking about at all, something to look forward to. No cat ever has a say in the days ahead; they would come for you regardless. Looking forward is a matter of survival. If you don't learn, you will die. And If Vertigo hasn't learned this for himself by now then maybe he needs to learn it for the sake of someone else. Asa's faintly aware of the casual cruelty in that thought, but a fix is a fix is a fix. Isn't it?

He's trying not to laugh. Still grinning into his meal, though.

@Fits ; VERTIGO

gravelly waypoint
Old June 30th, 2024, 07:40 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

[ takes place at a different time from the above dusklion post! ]

DUSKLION
Having scooped up Breezy for this outing and figuring the Lionheart would understand where her head was at with this idea, Dusklion tossed him a glance. "Figure we can collect sticks, rocks, whatever we can find, 'n use 'em as border defense. Scent markers may work - well, may be designed to work in the Clans, but here it's any cat's guess. So I wanna make sure RiverClan is well defended." Silently, she added that she didn't want them to ever be caught off guard like how they had been when all three Clans had descended upon them. But, for now, she kept it to herself.

"Wish there was a beach or somethin' nearby - shells were always my go-to for border defense. Sharp, small, but pack a powerful punch." She already knew she would be doing that along RiverClan's borders once they returned home. Spotting a couple of sticks nearby Dusklion broke away from Breezy to pick them up, returning to his side as she kept looking.

[ Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥

Last edited by taillow; June 30th, 2024 at 07:40 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 07:47 PM
underwhelming

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

sunstrike
Why does he do it? Because it's easy? Because it's fun? Because he never, ever faces the consequences?

No.

Because he is entitled. When he slips away from the clan and shares tongues with strange cats beyond the rules of the stars, he gets what he wants, what he is owed. These cats, the ones who reject him here in the clan, don't understand that Sunstrike deserves every ounce of their time.

They are beneath him, in that sense. And he is above them. A tortured, intelligent, and gifted being that is far, far above them.

And the time he spends with others, unruly and savage outsiders, isn't harmful at all because he feels nothing doing it. Others, like the wimps from his clan, are too emotional and everything they do has some passionate fire behind their actions. Not him. He doesn't care. Every new cat he flirts with he forgets by the next sunrise.

It's all fun and games.

To him, at least.

He has a gleaming grin on his stupid face as he leaps over the crack separating his land from theirs. His tail-tip flicks to-and-fro with satisfaction. A bubbly feeling keeps him buoyed up with happiness. He can't help the feathery laughter that escapes him.
@redshiftreign
Old June 30th, 2024, 07:58 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
In a rare moment of stillness, Dusklion was lounging on one of the many big rocks that jutted up from the ground. The deputy had her eyes closed as she let the sunlight above soak into her fur. It felt nice... although her mind was still racing with millions of thoughts. Where her brother was... what was that strange group she'd scented at the border... who she would send on patrols later...

A sharp voice cut through her thoughts and Dusklion opened her eyes. This certainly wasn't the same Antlerbranch from the territory. "...Talk to me like that again 'n I'll use your ears to sharpen my claws," the deputy spat as she got to her paws, stretching on the rock before leaping down. She eyed the tom from the side. How he could look grumpy when he had the heart of the most beautiful cat ever was beyond her, causing her to narrow her eyes. But who knew, accidents happened all the time during hunting patrols... there were cliffs...

Giving a final scoff the deputy started towards the camp entrance, tail flicking irritably. "There's been reports of prey gatherin' in the forest, so we can head that way. Or for a challenge, we can go deeper into the mountains. Your choice." Dusk turned to look at Antler, waiting to see where he would lead them. After all, he'd been the one who wanted to hunt.

╔════▣◎▣════╗

A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Green hues glared at the deputy as she threatened him. "Do you think I give a damn? I don't freaking care if you tear my ears off," he spat, lashing his tail. "I don't care where we go, as long as it is far from camp," he growled, leading the deputy out of camp.

"I'm In love with someone else."

The words stung so damn much. Antlerbranch's head hung low as he let his paws take him away. He stopped and lifted his head, his entire body stiffening. A clearing lay in front of him. This is where.... He thought, hackles raised.

The tom stood there, his breath shaky as last night flashed through his mind. She rejected him. This is what happens when he gives his heart to someone. They crush it. "I was so damn stupid..." he whispered shakily.

Antlerbranch sucked in his breath as he turned to Dusklion, tears welling up in his eyes. "L-Let's leave. Go somewhere else. I-I, This place doesn't look good for hunting," he stammered, pushing his way past Dusklion. "If you want to stay, damn fine with me, I don't care," he snarled. He couldn't let the deputy know. She would just break his heart again. Thats all that has ever happened to antler. Heartbreak after heartbreak.

He couldn't trust anybody. After a moment, the fluffy brown tom started walking the other direction, unable to face where it happened.

[ tehe moodswing time ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old June 30th, 2024, 08:55 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: Atari Camp

Narcissus
| she/her | Atari | Keeper |

Narcissus tilted her head, stubby tail flicking across the warm stone underpaw. “Well, no one in particular,” she said softly with a warm smile. “They’re all very energetic and very eager. I’m sure they’ll all turn out fine with whatever path they choose.” Suddenly, she flinched a bit. That’s not what he asked, Narcissus!

“Ah, well... Initiates are plentiful nowadays, it seems,” she continued, just as brightly as before. “If you asked around, I’m sure one or two would be happy to receive some extra training.” Great job! Now it just looks like you’re trying to get rid of him... “If you like, that is,” Narcissus added, a bit hastily. She really did enjoy spending time with her brother; he was competent and had a good head on his shoulders. But interactions with even her dearest friends were, by no means, safe from her overthinking, the weedling little intrusions that permeated everything she did.

( @Tallstar )
Old June 30th, 2024, 09:59 PM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by samm View Post
sunstrike
Why does he do it? Because it's easy? Because it's fun? Because he never, ever faces the consequences?

No.

Because he is entitled. When he slips away from the clan and shares tongues with strange cats beyond the rules of the stars, he gets what he wants, what he is owed. These cats, the ones who reject him here in the clan, don't understand that Sunstrike deserves every ounce of their time.

They are beneath him, in that sense. And he is above them. A tortured, intelligent, and gifted being that is far, far above them.

And the time he spends with others, unruly and savage outsiders, isn't harmful at all because he feels nothing doing it. Others, like the wimps from his clan, are too emotional and everything they do has some passionate fire behind their actions. Not him. He doesn't care. Every new cat he flirts with he forgets by the next sunrise.

It's all fun and games.

To him, at least.

He has a gleaming grin on his stupid face as he leaps over the crack separating his land from theirs. His tail-tip flicks to-and-fro with satisfaction. A bubbly feeling keeps him buoyed up with happiness. He can't help the feathery laughter that escapes him.
@redshiftreign

The sun bore down on the mountain, scorchingly close, blinding, wilting everything underneath it. Eveningthaw was one such who saw the grandeur of fire in the sky, melting the ice that threatened to curl and constrict his heart.

He was pacing- that was a good word for it -along the border. Pacing. Mindless, quick steps, heavy paws settling onto solid soil.

Waiting.

Waiting for someone to return.

And return he did. Confidence and pride lacing his gait, ego inflated and foolish ideals reigning supreme. What, Eveningthaw thought to himself, Had brought this pathetic worm of a tom crawling out of RiverClan territory. So, when the massive and heavy set tom slunk around the rocks dividing the stranger group from their meager territory, he fell into stride alongside Sunstrike, knowing, almost amused expression fixated on him.

"Visiting the ladies again, I see," his tone was curt, though amusement danced behind forest green eyes. "So brazen, might I add. To just. . . waltz back in with that smug look on your face."

A laugh. Cruel and sardonic. "I wonder, what do you think Fadingstar would think of that?" He mused, pawsteps following along in heavy strides with the smaller warrior, withering stare affixed solely to him, ceaseless.

Maybe it was ego, too, that brought Eveningthaw to play with this fool come under his careful judgement and scrutiny. Maybe it was righteousness. Whatever it was, he basked in it, cradled in the assurance and cover of the early dawn light that no one would see, speak or hear his sins. Not tonight. Not ever.

Eveningthaw knew how this was going to end. But a little bit of banter could never hurt. It only fueled him more, to hear the careless idiots stumble and trip when caught up in their lies, then see the fear and recognition in their glassy eyes.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old June 30th, 2024, 10:16 PM
underwhelming

sunstrike
He flinched briefly away from his large clanmate, taken by surprise by his company. But a moment later a hearty, genuine laugh tore from his throat. "Maybe," he vagued, looking off into the distance. A soft sigh left him, reminiscent.

Sunstrike's eyebrows pinched together when he caught onto Eveningthaw's tone. He glanced sidelong at the other cat, his gaze searching his expression. A small chill ran down his spine. Was he amused? It looked so - but in the way one would have to laugh at another.

His own expression deflated into a distasteful frown at the mention of Fadingstar. "And does Fadingstar talk to the 'ladies'?" he shot back quizzically, a small smirk gracing his maw before he smothered it away.

He cleared his throat, snickering. "No," he answered his own question. To hear his own voice. It was a nice voice, after all. Silky smooth and strong. "In fact, I've never seen that fool ever talk to a girl who enjoyed his presence," Sunstrike ventured ambitiously. "So... really, I don't care what he'd think. Clearly, his thoughts aren't that attractive."

Sunstrike studied Eveningthaw to see how he received his comments. He expected roaring applause. It's what he deserved.
@redshiftreign

Last edited by val; June 30th, 2024 at 10:18 PM.
Closed Thread