by taillow
Last post by Blazimations
Today 05:59 AM

Old December 5th, 2020, 09:41 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: The Shadowledge

// @BreadTurtle
Ravenpaw put his tail on her back. "Don't worry," He sat down near her. "Hawks aren't stupid info to come into camp. And if they were well... He purred. "They wouldn't be any match for a whole clan," He gently tried to pull her out with his tail, gently info where if she didn't want to come, she wouldn't be pulled out.
Old December 5th, 2020, 01:45 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reindeer Nightmares View Post
// @BreadTurtle
Ravenpaw put his tail on her back. "Don't worry," He sat down near her. "Hawks aren't stupid info to come into camp. And if they were well... He purred. "They wouldn't be any match for a whole clan," He gently tried to pull her out with his tail, gently info where if she didn't want to come, she wouldn't be pulled out.

"O-oh, okay." PuddleKit slowly stepped onto the grass, this was the first time she's ever stepped foot on grass, "This feels soft!" PuddleKit mewed, forgetting about hawks and began jumping and rolling around. Soon enough her black fur was matted with dirt. "Oh yeah, the meeting, wait. Did it already end? Aw! Can we go play?" She asked, her fear was still in her mind but didn't show it. The black molly didn't want to let her new friend down.
Old December 5th, 2020, 01:58 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

// @BreadTurtle
Ravenpaw watched Puddlekit roll around it the dirt. She will get quite and clean and a lecture about that! "Yes it did," He smiled. "Sure!" He purred. This kit is really sweet He thought with a smile. "What should we play- oh and we should probably move to the clearing," He moved his tail.
Old December 5th, 2020, 04:25 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Rani
Stonefang listened carefully with a neutral expression, taking mental notes on Shrikepaw’s temperament, character, and drive. Since they had no prior experiences with one another such observation was necessary. He adapted his training methods to the mentee; if one proved they could handle intensity, if one was intelligent, he pushed them more than he would, say…. a docile apprentice equipped with little to no brainpower.

Shrikepaw showed promise.

When his former mentor didn’t deliver, Shrike got what he wanted elsewhere instead of complaining about it. Innovation was an excellent sign. Some of the verbal dismissing of Windstrike—like saying Shrike didn’t care what became of him—made Stonefang’s pale eyes glitter with curiosity. Strange, for an apprentice to say something so unfeeling about a cat who was probably dead. Something like that would either be a ploy to impress Stone or a symptom of a greater, systemic lack of empathy.

The latter case was rare, though, so the gray tabby decided not to rush to conclusions just yet. What came after was more socially-aware; Shrikepaw offered a few niceties in homage to his missing mentor, then moved their business forward.

Stonefang grinned without warmth, not putting his usual effort into an act. He decided Shrikepaw was interesting. Interesting enough to offer a diversion from the day-to-day, at least. There were questions Stone wanted answered, areas he would poke and prod, just to see what potential lay behind those dark brown eyes… if for no other reason than entertainment.

“We shall ‘do this’,” Stone purred, “through experimentation. Tomorrow will be a bit of an assessment. I want to know just how skilled you are…how much you’re capable of. Then, I’ll push you to breaking.” The patterned tom spoke innocently, as if it was a joke, though the way he revealed several white fangs through that smile wasn’t innocent at all. Stonefang’s assessment had already begun. “Any questions?”

Last edited by Ziera; December 5th, 2020 at 04:32 PM.
Old December 7th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Ghosttail

Ghosttail padded over to the spot where Dawnstar usually held her meetings. Shadowledge, or branch, or whatever it was called, he barely had time to pay attention to such things. He noticed he was a tad bit late, and among the chit -chat of his peers he could hear the new deputy be called. Congratulations to them, I suppose. He thought. He didn't bother calling out their name. Blech. A revolting thought, really. Much less doing it. Double blech.
Old December 7th, 2020, 01:53 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Haze's eyes flicked up as a black cat padded over, scenting him before she spotted him. He would do. She nodded curtly in response to his comment and said, "Yes, I'm sure," with a dry edge to her voice. The 10 moon she-cat got to her feet as the leader announced the end of the meeting and licked her chest idly before glancing around. What was she supposed to do now? She knew about the apprentice's den but wasn't certain she was ready to retire yet.

@Willowfern

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old December 7th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Some new members - which seemed to undeniably occur more now than it did before - and the usual reassignments. Her ears flickered lightly at the mention of the new deputy's name, a warrior who she wasn't to familiar with. It would be strange, having to get used to a new deputy but then again.. Everything had been changing lately. And by a lot. She'd softly chanted out the new deputy's name, along with a few others, with her usual lasting stutter, and upon two new apprentices the meeting appeared to over fairly quickly. Perhaps... She should see about taking Brackenpaw out for training.. Yes, she should.
Old December 8th, 2020, 11:16 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Shrikepaw, outwardly, did not react much to Stonefangs words despite their threatening overtones. Some cat would laugh, only seeing the 'joke' some would shiver, seeing the threat underneath but Shrikepaw at first did not react at all. He just sat, still and calm without a flicker of fear, as deep within his dark eyes a banked fire burst to life into an inferno from where he kept his eyes locked on his new mentor. It wasnt to say Shrikepaw ever let the flames go out, no, but coals and embers were hotter and quieter then a bonefire which was better used in moderation. The monochrome toms fire, his eyes, his emotions flared into true light for but a moment and a sadistic grin curled across his muzle. "Only one. Why not today?" A challenge returned in a way. Shrikepaws life was an ever growing series of challenges after all, and he was going to ace every single one.

@Redtalon
Old December 9th, 2020, 06:22 AM
brambleclaw

My Mood: Sleepy

bramblekit said "hi Peacepaw!"
Old December 9th, 2020, 08:53 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quailpaw padded up and plunked himself down next to Shadowledge. His first Clan meeting as an apprentice! Excitement and anxiety mingled like a storm in his belly. What did Dawnstar have to say? He wished Blackhaze was here.

(open)

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site